Kaley Cuoco's Erotic Vacation Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You bastard!"

"You ready for more?"

"You bet your life, Okie. Give me that big bone."

We all disengaged and I fancied the doggy style fuck as well. I stood at the end of the bed and planted my legs out wide, digging my toes into the carpet. Cody gripped my butt cheeks and his slithering tongue plundered my sopping slot. He was rougher than Gwyneth but no less pleasurable as she swiped my pussy from clit to anus. She perched beside me as the hot cowboy thrust up inside me until his balls met my ass.

"Give it to her!" I heard Gwyneth say as Cody clutched my bottom and began to fuck me like a trooper.

I did my best to remain standing as he slammed home, his cock gliding in and out of my slick cunt effortlessly.

"That's it! Fuck that pussy!"

Each time he thrust home my knees bent and my big tits bounced wildly. Gwyneth then surprised us both by getting up and coming around behind the bobbing Cody. As he continued to stroke in and out the blonde minx parted his buttocks and plunged her tongue into his asshole!

"Motherfucker!"

Cody shoved his pelvis forwards and his cock bottomed out and I screamed as I came on his solid cock. Gwyneth pressed her face into his anus and licked him out as he pulled out of me and panted hard. I flopped onto my front and then turned over and clamped my right hand to my throbbing muff.

"Fuck! Gotta cum! Where do you want it?"

"You choose." Said I as we girls sat on the edge of the bed side by side.

Cody jerked his shaft only a couple of times before he unloaded his wad over us. I blinked in surprise as the first gush hit me in the right eye, quickly followed by a second that splashed my cheek. He turned a half inch and spurted an arc of cum onto Gwyneth's tongue and lips. He shook his cock and looked down at the sticky aftermath he had deposited on us.

"That is awesome!" He chuckled as cum dripped from our chins and dribbled down our tits.

"He's a fucking stallion!" Declared Gwyneth as she wiped her face and licked her fingers.

"More like a fucking bull!" I uttered as we all collapsed into a sweaty heap on the bed.

END

12