Kaley Cuoco's Erotic Vacation Ch. 03

Story Info
Kaley hits the Caribbean Islands.
7.3k words
4.71
11.3k
11
0

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 09/26/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
123z
123z
817 Followers

Note- I do not know Kaley Cuoco and this tall tale never happened. I made it up.

xxx

Every hour is cocktail hour at Esther's Bar, a stylish wine bar on Grand Anse Beach, and I intended to live it up. I was on a single vacation again and had chosen the Caribbean with its year round sunshine, spectacular scenery and the warmest of welcomes. Not to mention well hung locals who know how to give a girl a good time in the sack. Everybody seemed to have a happy go lucky, relaxed way of life which came as a refreshing change from Los Angeles. I had planned a visit here months ago and I chose to Island hop, Grenada first, then Barbados and finally Jamaica. Each island was unique apparently but all had white sandy beaches and azure blue seas. Having finished filming the final episode of 'The Big Bang Theory' I promised myself a year off to enjoy myself and travel. My husband Karl and I had an open marriage and in fact we spent more time apart than together. While he stayed in California to oversee the building of our new house I flew from LAX to Maurice Bishop International Airport in Grenada.

x

I took a cab the five miles to the Coyaba Beach Resort which was housed in pavilion style buildings and was only a few steps away from the beach. Grenada was actually only twenty one miles long but I was optimistic in finding some like minded locals to have some fun with. I registered under my married name of Kaley Cook to avoid untoward attention. I wanted anonymity so I could relax and not be hassled by those who might recognise me. My room overlooked the picturesque garden and I threw out my arms as the fresh tropical breeze hit me through the open balcony. I was on the second floor and I spent a while enjoying the view before flopping onto the king size bed.

x

After a welcome nap I had dinner in the main restaurant of the seafood pasta with a white wine sauce. I didn't imbibe as I intended to seek out the tiny bar I had heard of back home in Los Angeles. I walked the short distance to the bar which was right in front of the beach. I had a white off the shoulder kaftan with a tie waist and big V neck and the warm air felt intoxicating as I arrived. No bra or panties, naturally. As soon as I walked into Esther's bar I couldn't help but notice an attractive couple who were getting a bit cosy at a corner table. The black guys hand was moving between the blonde's legs as she buried her face in his shoulder. I gasped when he looked up and held my gaze for longer than was usually permissible and I froze like a rabbit in the headlights. I could not take my eyes off him as he continued to stroke the woman's upper thighs. He was very tall with a shaven head and dark brown eyes under heavy lids. I shook my head and went and sat at the bar and ordered a lime margarita. I took a welcome sip of the refreshing drink as I took in the light music and then I felt a shiver of a thrill when I felt warm breath on my bare shoulder.

"Good evening, lovely lady. Please to allow me to buy your drink."

The black guy who had been with the blonde stood by my stool and flashed a perfect set of teeth as he smiled at me. I was a bit taken aback but managed to give a smile right back at him.

"Sure, thanks."

I looked back to see that his girlfriend had made herself scarce and had left the bar. I wondered at the back of my mind if that had been by design or not.

"Is this your first time in Grenada, pretty lady?"

"Yes it is."

I smiled back as he brazenly put his hand on my bare shoulder and made no pretence of ogling my breasts in my revealing kaftan.

"You will love it here. It is a wonderful island. Lovely lady, I feel like I know you, have we met?"

"Oh, I get that a lot. Seems like I look like some blonde on television. I'm KC."

As I swept back my hair his eyes never left mine and I found myself tightly crossing my legs as I became a little turned on. He was very sure of himself and I felt relaxed and mellow as I finished my drink. Here was a gorgeous hunk of a man blatantly hitting on me and he hadn't even told me his name yet!

"I am very much attracted to blonde American ladies. I find them most beautiful."

His hand brushed back my hair that has spilled over my left brow and kissed me on the cheek.

"It is a pleasant evening, would you care to view the beach?"

"Why not?"

He took me by the elbow past a small group of drinkers and I tottered out beside him on my three inch heels with the cute lace anklets. The view was as he said and as the sun began to set the only light came from the bar behind us. We stopped at a wall by the where the sand met the bar and he stood tall behind me as we gazed out into the distance. With my back to him he put his big hands over the top of my buttocks and pressed hard against me. His hard on was quite evident as he pushed his groin into my firm backside. I inhaled deeply at his boldness and then I stopped breathing altogether when he pulled the hem of my dress up so that my rounded ass was exposed. My nipples hardened from the exquisite feel of his body against mine and I parted my legs willingly when his right hand moved to the front of my dress and found my bare pussy mound. I held onto his arm as he inserted two fingers inside my entrance and began to move them in and out in a delicious frig.

"Fuck!"

I had hoped to get laid on the trip but I was wasn't expecting such a quick response. I peered over my shoulder through the open doors of the busy bar to see if anyone else could see our outrageous foreplay. I bit my lip as he sped up his finger play and no one gave us a second glance although my dress was now up to the level of my waist. I bucked my lower body as I encouraged him to push inside me deeper. He went in up to the second knuckle and I closed my eyes as I ground myself on his probing digits. He spun me around suddenly and pushed my back against the wall so that we merged with the shadows. My bared ass pressed to the wall as he looked me directly in the eye and unbuttoned his trousers. I lowered my gaze in the fading light to see his ebony cock spring out into the night air like a small club. It was fucking huge and I wanted it badly.

"Suck on it." He said bluntly as he stroked himself.

He said simply and I sank down onto my knees so that my eyes were at eye level with his black groin. With his pants around his ankles I looked on in awe at his rock hard erection, one of the biggest I had seen in a long time. I could feel my pussy drip as I curled my fingers around his hot dick and fed it to my open mouth. He steadied himself with his feet apart as I ran my tongue up and down the underside of the dark shaft. One large vein pulsed down the side and I teased it with the tip of my tongue, pressing down hard to feel the steady pulse. His hips rocked to and fro as his pleasure heightened and I knew he desperately wanted to fuck me.

"Oh, yeah!"

I bobbed on the top half of his cock, unable to take his entire length and my saliva ran in a straight line down to his balls. My long blonde hair cascaded over his crotch as I sucked on the shiny purple helmet, then I gagged a little and gulped as he fucked my mouth and I had to lift my chin up until I had to release him. His engorged cock slapped back against his black belly and he pulled me back up and tugged my dress over my head so that I was naked in my heels. I wrapped my arms around his thick neck as he squeezed my breasts in his hands and kissed me hard. We moved further into the shadows away from public view and I yelped as I bumped into someone else standing there.

"Hi"

It was the blonde who had been with my mystery man before and she placed her hands on my tits and caressed my nipples. I was shocked and surprised to see that she was also naked and her body was velvety soft as she hugged me tight. She kissed me then as our stud kicked his pants off and stood behind her and thrust his thick cock all the way inside her. She moaned into my mouth as she was fucked with long strokes that pushed her into me. The darkness of him against her pale flesh was highly erotic and the sight of his huge black log vanishing inside her cunt made me acutely jealous. After a few minutes of fucking the blonde disentangled from us and I was firmly bent over so that my butt stuck up in the air. The black guy ran a finger up my slick cunt and I felt his fat knob at my entrance.

"Fuck her, Lawrence." I heard the blonde say in an American accent. North Carolina, maybe?

By now I was so very wet I needed a cock to release my tension. I tottered on my heels as Lawrence placed the palm of his hand on my left cheek and slowly stretched me out with his prodigious length. He filled my pussy up to the brim and as he gave me slow strokes his girl held me by my arms in support.

"So big!" I murmured as I looked around the immediate vicinity.

I think the possibility of being caught fucking in public gave me an additional excitement and my juices trickled out and down my inner thigh. He quickly found his rhythm and sawed in and out of my juiced up muff at a healthy pace. Holding me by the hips he thrust up into me with great rolls of his pelvis that actually lifted me onto the toes of my heels. The blonde kissed me on the mouth which muffled my urgent moans as I was fucked silly by the ebony hunk. I shut my eyes tight as he ground into me and he made sure that I felt every inch of his rock hard cock. I attempted to push back but his hold on my hips was so firm that I was totally bent to his will.

"Oh!"

He pulled out and he lifted me up so that my back was to the wall and my legs were held in the crook of his arms. I looked down and realised I was being held three feet off the ground! Lawrence grunted and brought me down on his upright pole and let gravity do the rest. I dropped down and his prick filled me to the hilt. With his muscled legs out wide he bounced me up and down on his boner as if I weighed nothing. My tits jiggled like mad and my heels flapped up and down in an obscene sort of jig. I held him by his biceps and tilted my head back to the wall and went along for the ride.

"Aaaah!"

Every thrust up pushed me into the wall and he quite literally took my breath away. His big balls tapped on my bottom on the down stroke and waves of pleasure ran through me. The feel of his groin on my flesh was warm and sensual and I hoped that he would never stop. As I got closer to my orgasm the broad shouldered black hunk sped up his strokes, fucking me, harder and faster, slamming me to the wall. I felt my face redden and my pussy tingle as I came on his big, black rod. The blonde had sidled up beneath me and as he withdrew with an embarrassing squishy sound from my gaping pussy he jerked off into her mouth and splattered her lips and tongue with his cum.

"Holy shit!"

I was let down and I found my balance with one hand behind me on the wall. The blonde also stood up and kissed me on the mouth, transferring the man's cum into my mouth. A mix of our spit and his semen dribbled down our big tits as we embraced.

"Wonderful, lovely lady. Truly wonderful."

Lawrence gathered his things and he and his girl vanished into the shadows without another word. I quickly tossed my kaftan on and hurried back to my room to clean up and reflect on things.

x

I slept like a baby after the previous nights little make out session and I awoke to bright sunshine through the window of my room. I had a nice breakfast of nutmeg ice cream with the local cocoa tea and then changed into my white bikini with the rhinestones and low waist. I had shaved off my pubes in order to have a smooth bikini line and my Mons protruded very nicely. This morning was to be my first scuba diving lesson I had signed up for and I was looking forward to it immensely. As three other guests and myself waited by the pool I was surprised to see that our tutor was none other than miss North Carolina.

"Good morning everybody. My name is Barbara, but do call me Barb. I don't know all of you yet but I may have run into one or two of you already."

Barb looked me in the eye and smiled knowingly. Although we had made out I was really looking at her for the first time in the daylight. She looked about thirty five and in her skimpy red bikini I noted her beautifully shaped legs and D cup tits. Her arms looked toned and her shoulders were broad, typical of an accomplished swimmer.

"Everybody put on your flippers and dive masks."

I put my hair back in a ponytail as Barb fitted me with a snorkel and tank.

"I'll come in with you for the first plunge."

I was a little nervous we sat on the edge of the pool and then we held hands and went down to the bottom. As we sent bubbles to the surface Barb took the opportunity to grab my boobs and fondle my pussy mound. We resurfaced and then she took the others down one by one. The ninety minutes flew by and as I made to leave Barb approached me.

"KC, I was wondering if you would like to come up to my place for a drink? It's not too far. About ten minutes from St. George's."

"Sure."

Why not, I thought? She seemed to have the hots for me so what the hey. Barb and I went to the parking lot where she had parked her four door Suzuki Escudo and we took a pleasant to a nice little spot by the sea. Barb told me that she lived alone and that she had moved here from the States to each scuba diving after her father had fallen in love with the place after serving in the Grenada conflict back in 1983. Lawrence now owned the diving club and she gave courses for beginners.

"Lawrence is a great fuck but we aren't a couple. He loves white blonde's as I guess you found out."

I certainly did, I agreed as we pulled up outside her cozy furnished apartment. The view was spectacular with small waves rolling onto the white sand. She stole a glance at my bare legs and then looked at me.

"So do I, as it happens. God, I love your green eyes."

Barb leaned into kiss me and cupped my left breast at the same time. I melted in my seat as I returned the kiss and we stumbled into her ground floor place double quick. We crashed through the double doors on the verandah, ripped our bikini's off in a mad frenzy of unbridled lust and fell onto her bed in a heap of arms and legs.

"You smell so good," she told me. "But I bet you taste even better!"

I ended up on my back as Barb stroked my inner thighs before she slid down to kiss my bald mound.

"Nice pussy."

She slipped her wet tongue inside me and licked me all around. As she did so she flicked my clit with the tip of her tongue until my cunt was dripping like mad. Barb was obviously no novice and I grabbed bunches of the cool sheets beneath me as my clit was nibbled and my fuck hole was lapped. I writhed under her as she licked my cunt with a lust filled ferocity. My groans were like guttural noises from my throat as I arched my body completely from the bed. My tits heaved up and down and I thrashed my head on the soft feather pillows. Then she got up and plopped her leg over my face and I found myself staring at her cunt. As she lowered her sex onto my mouth I stuck out my tongue and licked her slit with rapid swipes. Barb widened my legs and dipped her face to my sodden pussy and licked my slit up and down.

"MMMMPH!"

Her scent filled my nostrils as I traced a line from her clit to her anus with my tongue. She became quite slick as I tongued her deeper and my own cunt throbbed as she reciprocated. The faster she lapped my pussy the faster I returned the favour, relishing the electric sensations that shot through me. As she bucked on my face Barb rasped on my slit with the flat of her tongue and I let myself go and came with a heavy sigh. I held her ass cheeks in both hands and slobbered over her fleshy labia until she let out a sharp cry and burst all over my mouth and chin. With trembling bodies we flipped over and hugged tightly as the tropical breeze washed over our sweating forms.

x

The week passed quickly. Every morning I took lessons in scuba diving, topped up my tan in the afternoon, and later made out with Barb. But I was excited now as I flew with Liat Air from Grenada to Bridgetown, Barbados. It was a short fifty five minute flight and before I knew it I was registered at the Sandy Lane Hotel in Holetown. The elegant looking building was set in an ancient mahogany grove overlooking the white sand beach. I was shown to my $2,000 a night two bedroom suite located on the sweetly named Turtle Wing and with a private elevator. The bell hop dropped off my luggage and stood waiting for a tip. His had a tight fitting red uniform and pill box hat. I looked at his name tag which said Pedro and with his boyish looks he appeared to be only about eighteen. He looked kind of cute and so I gave him five Barbadian dollars.

"Thank you, madam."

I ate dinner in the open air L'acajou restaurant which had a stunning view of the beachfront. The meal was superb. A pan seared fish and asparagus salad and an avocado mousse to follow. Then I hit the bar and ordered a rum punch to drink. I had done some research before hand on the island and I was fascinated by its rich history. First claimed by the Spanish in the 15th century the island was then occupied by the English. I liked the notion of the unique British twist and looked forward to taking afternoon tea and watching a cricket match.

"Good evening. May I present myself. Captain Miles Ogilvie, late of Her Majesty's Grenadier Guards. My card."

The tall Englishman handed me a white card which said 'Captain Miles Ogilvie, independent guide and companion, 34577-68867.' He looked about thirty and was impeccably dressed in a light suit. He must have been six two, or six three with big blue eyes and a three inch quiff.

"May I join you?"

"Please do," I told him, not expecting him to sit right next to me.

"Have you been to Barbados before?"

"Kaley Cook. First time. You been here long?"

"About a year. Used to be a male escort in London after serving two years in the Guards."

A male escort? Hmm. He was certainly good looking and well built.

"I know the island and it would be my honour to show you some of it's unique charm."

His smile was infectious and he had laughing eyes which set me right at ease. I was, and still am, happily married to Karl but I admit I enjoyed the company of men.

"Well, I was interested in seeing cricket." I told him as he leaned in to listen closely.

"Ah yes, cricket. The game of gentlemen. We British pride ourselves in introducing the game across the globe. Apart from America, alas."

As he spoke in his dreamy accent I was all ears as he told me of the old game and how it was played, most of which went over my head. Creases? Stumps!! Legs before wicket?? Beats me. He moved closer until our thighs bumped against each others under the table. I sensed that he had flirted with countless American women in the past and I was no less smitten by his charm than any of the others.

"So, we shall have afternoon tea and then go to the Kensington Oval. I'll give you a tinkle on the blower. Cheerio!"

Miles stood over me and kissed the back of my hand and I was his. Don't you just LOVE an English accent?

x

I had a scrummy lie in the next morning and made myself ready for the day. I put on my indigo denim mini skirt with a white chambray button down blouse and nude peep toe high heels. My tan was coming along nicely and complemented my fair hair. The phone rang to let me know that Miles had arrived and so I made my way down to the lobby. Miles was there in a short sleeve green shirt and light grey suede trousers and fabric shoes. He greeted me with a kiss and led me out to his metallic blue jeep and off we went. We dined at the Chat Tea Room and enjoyed a pot of Camomile tea and a selection of bite size sandwiches and fresh fruit. It was a nice atmosphere, relaxing and civilised and apart from the heat it was as if we were in England and not Barbados.

123z
123z
817 Followers
12