Kaley Cuoco's Erotic Vacation Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Splendid fare, and doesn't cost a bomb either."

"A bomb?"

I guess I looked confused as he explained it meant the meal was not expensive. We talked and I listened for the most part actually as I didn't want to reveal too much about myself. We then drove out to the outskirts of Bridgetown where we parked by the cricket ground. I forget which teams were playing, and truth be told I found it boring and bewildering. Give me baseball any day. Then after an hour of sitting in the open air stadium the heavens opened and a torrential downpour of warm rain stopped the game.

"Crikey! This had all gone pear shaped, I must say."

"It has? What is that?"

"Forgive me, my dear. I mean it's all terribly rotten. Come with me."

Miles took my hand and we ran to the rear of the second stand which had emptied rather quickly. My top was soaked and my nipples stood out under the now transparent material. This was did not go unnoticed by Miles whose steely gaze never rose chest high.

"I would very much like to fuck you."

Wasn't the English supposed to be prim and proper? Aloof and with a stiff upper lip? Seeing as how I already had improper thoughts along those very lines I answered him directly.

"Okay, let's do it."

He took me by the hand and led me to a stairwell where we began to kiss. As our tongues sought out the other his hand was sliding under my skirt where to his surprise and delight he discovered I had no underwear on. His fingertips ran across my outer lips as he rained kisses on my neck and shoulders. I parted my legs and pushed my mini skirt up to my waist to let him bury his head between my legs. I looked down on top of his head as he knelt and I ruffled his hair as he probed my inner folds.

"Oh, yeah!"

Miles held me at upper thigh level as he licked me with even more vigour and my juices flowed out over his mouth. His tongue never let up for a second as he licked my slit and then my crack with equal aplomb. Just before I reached the point of no return I was turned around so I bent forwards and placed my hands on the stone steps. I exhaled in a drawn out sigh at the feel of his chest on my back and his breath on the nape of my neck. He raised my skirt over my behind and I felt him search for my cunt hole with his cock head. I was dry humped as he rubbed my soft labia and I begged him to put it in me. His teasing had sparked a fire in my cunt and only his hard cock could extinguish it. Then, with a firm push, he slid inside my wetness and started to fuck me. My body was jolted with every firm thrust and when he grabbed my waist in both hands he went into overdrive. I planted the palms of my hands on the steps as his hips banged against my ass. Miles was a good six inches taller than me, even in my spike heel shoes, and much stronger.

"Fuck me!"

My nipples responded and stiffened under my damp blouse which clung to my upper body and I tilted my ass upwards so that he could fuck me even deeper. He did not disappoint and he drilled inside me with a dramatic swivel of his narrow pelvis as if his life depended on it. My tits bounced with every heavenly stroke and I felt weak at the knees. He gripped my waist in both hands, occasionally letting go his hold to smack my ass cheeks.

"Naughty girl, what are you?"

"N...naughty?"

I loved his words and a wave of lust filled me as the hard throb of his knob inside brought tears to my eyes. My legs trembled wildly now and Miles must have felt me wilt in my awkward stance and pulled out.

"Now you may fuck me."

He sat on the third step and I turned my back to him to give him a perfect view of my butt.

"Fantastic bum, my dear. Round like a peach."

"Thank you." I liked his use of the word bum, not a word I heard much, least of all in describing my derriere.

I gave him a quick shake, wrapped my skirt about my midriff, and then backed up to his lap. His bell end touched my slippery entrance and I let out a moan as I slid down his pole with relative ease. I slowly lifted myself up and down with my hands on his knees and my heels dug into the ground. I completely forgot where we were as I humped him for all I was worth. He felt so good in my pussy that I moved my hips in little circles, lifted all the way up until his cock was virtually out, and ground my clit on his groin until I bathed his balls with my love juices. My ears were filled with the continuous smack, smack, smack of my butt on his groin that I wondered how no one could not hear us. Our bodies were coated with the mix of the rain and streams of our perspiration.

"Yes, yes, yes!"

I slammed down as hard as I was able to which drove his stiff prick deeper into my gushing muff.

"Oh, shit! I'm coming!"

My legs quivered as I felt my orgasm approaching and I made one final bang down on his length and I gushed fluids over his balls. My head was spinning and my heart beat in my chest as I lifted off of him and reached under to jerk him to his climax.

"Howzat!" He yelled which I found a little odd. Turns out it's a cricket term.

He ejaculated with an arc of cum that splattered my loins and abdomen. Jet after jet squirted out as his cock made spasm after spasm in my fist.

We waited a couple of minutes and I rearranged my skirt and composed myself. He yanked his trousers up and we returned arm in arm to the bar. As we merged with the others he left without another word and that was the last I saw of him.

x

I made my own way back to the Sandy Lane Hotel and went to my room to freshen up. I padded naked into the bedroom and began to brush my hair as I considered what to have for dinner. It was then that I heard a sound and noticed that the door to the walk in closet was ajar.

"Hello? Is somebody there?"

I opened the door to see the young bell hop with his stiff cock out and clenched tightly in his sweaty fist.

"Oh, you called for room service?" Said he meekly.

"Get the fuck out of there!"

It was Pedro and as I tossed him onto my bed he had a look of confusion mixed with a boyish excitement on his face. His tiny hat fell off of his head and as he grabbed it his seven inch erection slapped on his belly.

"Madam, please to forgive. I...you...I."

"First things first. How old are you?"

"Nineteen."

"And what were you doing in the closet? Were you watching me get naked?"

"Y...yes. You are beautiful. I like to watch."

I watched his chest rise and fall as he inhaled deeply, but my eyes kept going back to that smooth rod of steel that snaked up from his exposed groin.

"You mean you steal inside closets and watch women strip off?"

"Yes."

I saw his gaze drop to my hairless pussy and I was actually flattered that he considered me attractive enough to spy on me in my room.

"Do you like this?"

He nodded in silence as I stroked my labia and leaned on my left leg, thus raising my right hip seductively. His erection throbbed and I think got even harder as I sat on the bed beside him. He DID have a mouth watering cock and who was I to ruin his fantasies. Pedro's eyes widened in surprise as I grasped his hot shaft and peered at the blue veins under the flesh. I opened my mouth and closed my full lips around the fat glans. He moaned as if in pain as I suckled on the bell end of his boner with deliberate audible noises.

"Madam!"

I let my saliva drool out of the corners of my mouth as I held his dick upright and bobbed my head on him. I made sure my face was turned to him as I ran my tongue in a painfully slow circle around the point where his helmet ended and his shaft began. His legs swung up and down as he bucked up into my mouth and I had to tell him off.

"Lie still."

I swept my still damp hair away from my face as I went to town and sucked on him faster. My tits smacked on his upper thighs as his dick pulsated in my mouth and I felt my pussy moisten in my own excitement. I pursed my lips and kept his cock head between them and I hummed on him with a fixed smile. I jerked his shaft and opened my jaw slightly as the smell of his sweat covered body filled my nostrils.

"Oh, fuck!"

Pedro groaned as I sucked in his swollen glans fully inside the wet cave of my mouth. I had done this many times with Karl and it never failed to bring him off.

"OH!"

I released his cock from my mouth just as he erupted and blasted five streams of cum over my enhanced tits. After twenty seconds of coming I stood up, his seed dripping down my cleavage and jerked my thumb to the door.

"Off you go, you naughty boy."

As he struggled to drag his uniform trousers up I smacked him on his bony ass. Poor, dumb kid. I hit the shower again before visiting the bar for a welcome ice cold Banks beer.

x

Last but definitely not least was the tropical paradise that was Jamaica. The flight was a long three hours and I was glad when we touched down at Sangster Airport in Montego Bay. As we disembarked we were hit by a blast of hot and humid air which left me sticky and drained. I had decided to indulge myself by staying at the sophisticated Hyatt Zilara Rose Hall which was tucked away between the sea and Blue Mountains. My room was an ocean view King suite with a private balcony overlooking the Caribbean. After two weeks of nonstop scuba diving and sex I hit the bed and slept for twenty hours straight. When I woke I visited the on site Zen Spa where I treated myself to a full body massage, a facial and got my hair done. I called Karl on my cell later on and I related to him all my adventures so far and we had a good laugh. I had three days left before returning to California and hoped to have one last big bang.

x

Jamaica was of course famed for its unique music and dance and on my last night on the islands I wanted to sample the local scene. I had heard all about 'The Jungle' which was a dance hall that drew in locals as well as tourists. There were several bars and different areas where you could dance to what type of music you might fancy. It also offered after hours entertainment which was supposed to be wild. I knew it would be hot so I chose to wear a turquoise slit up the side wrap dress with a simple waist tie and deep neckline. My kicks were a pair of three inch high mules with a faux suede insole for a cool feel. I got picked up at eleven by one of the club drivers and was driven to the hall. Once inside I ordered a frozen daiquiri and looked around the raucous scene. I moved closer to the dance floor and was suddenly whisked away by a big black guy.

"How do you like Jamaica?"

"I love it." I answered.

"Let us dance our troubles away," he said as he breathed into my ear.

We spun around to the lively music and he kept his hands on the small of my back the whole time. During the second number I felt him explore me further and he found out that I was braless. Having verified that fact he hugged me closer to his chest and my nipples were rubbed to attention. We separated and I didn't have to wait long before another big Jamaican took my hand and spun me in a circle. Then he drew me close to him and I grabbed onto the front of his bright shirt. I could feel the warmth of his dark body and I rubbed against him as I became more and more heated. The unique Jamaican music, each beat of the drums, made me sway in a sensual dance. Almost sexual in its primal rhythm. The song came to an end and the guy looked at me long and hard nd then silently took my hand and we went up to the next level.

"What's your name?" I asked as we climbed the stairs.

"Everton. And you?"

"Blondie." I said with a smirk.

"Ah! The tide is high, heh, heh!"

He must have been a regular as he tucked me into a secluded corner here we started to kiss. The muted thump of the reggae music seeped up through the wooden floor as Everton gently pushed down the front of my wrap. As our lips touched and our tongues began that exploration of the others he cupped my exposed breasts and rolled my stiff nipples.

"Oh, my."

As his left hand teased my right nub his right moved inside the slit of my dress and carefully he spread my bald pussy lips.

"Ah! No knickers!"

"Uh, huh!"

I mumbled into his ear as he finger fucked me with two fingers that resembled sausages. My pussy throbbed to his probing and my head went back and I parted my legs wider. It was all I could do to quell a scream and soft whimpers escaped my pursed lips. Everton gathered my dress up to reveal my body from the stomach down and then undid his trousers. I looked into his dark brown eyes and then steeled myself to take a look at his freed up cock. Sure enough it was magnificent. Hard and midnight black and very thick. He pushed against me and his erection became trapped between my bared thighs. My cunt was sopping wet as he slid his boner up and down my shaven slit, coating it with my juices.

"Fuck me." I whispered as I flung my arms around his neck.

Everton pushed up inside me and gave me three long and languid strokes that filled my aching depths. I was in heaven until a booming voice broke our reverie.

"Everton! How many times, mon! Not in the club!"

The guy who had danced with initially came up the stairs and I drew my dress back around my body as Everton pulled up his pants quickly.

"Fuck, mon. We was just about to do the dirty."

"Not up here."

I was too far gone to stop now and I intended to end my trip on a high note.

"You. And you. Come with me. And I'm not taking no for an answer."

I took each tall hunk in my hands and we hit the street. I hailed a cab and told the driver to take us to the Hyatt. We all three bundled into the rear and both guys opened the front of my wrap dress and four eager hands fondled my body. Tits, belly, pussy and thighs, all were up for grabs. The elderly driver laughed with a big grin which showed off his pointed teeth, a result of eating too much sugar cane? When we arrived we virtually leapt up to my room and we all stripped off post haste.

x

I let my dress puddle around my heels and then slowly made my way to the bed and sat on the edge. I crossed my right leg over my left knee and removed my mule. Then I kicked the other shoe off and sat back on my palms and ogled their naked bodies. Both had skin the colour of tar and even my newly tanned flesh paled into insignificance. Rick was around five nine with closed cropped wiry hair and bulging biceps and thighs. Everton was taller and leaner but no less ripped and his hips were extremely narrow. Both men had huge erections which rose up over two massive scrotums with balls like small purple plums. I crooked my index finger and beckoned them over.

"Let's finish this, gentlemen."

Each stood either side of me and I teased them by playing 'eeny, meeny.'

Rick first then and I put my fist around his thick girth and gulped hard. I bent forward and slathered my tongue on his fat head. From the corner of my eye I could see the veins throb on his dark shaft and I bit the bullet and sucked him into my mouth. I sent vibrations down his shaft and he moaned accordingly. Then I pulled back with an audible pop and turned to the patient Everton.

"Oh, wow!"

His dick was as rigid as a pole and I slowly forced my head down to draw him in. My jaw ached with the effort to bob up and down in his oversized prick and I had to admit defeat.

"Come to me woman."

Everton sat back in the middle of the bed and I sidled up to him. I placed my hand on his abdomen and his flesh seemed to be rock hard. I leaned forward and let my hefty tits graze his chest as I fumbled between our heaving bodies. I shifted my hips and in a moment he was in. Immediately I came on his massive hose and I released a gush of fluids over his already slick shaft. We both moaned as I let my thighs meet his and we began to fuck. He jerked up as my butt thrust down upon his groin and I rode him in long and slow strokes to ease the tight fit. The noise of my pussy on his cock was almost obscene as he slurped inside me. He put his large black hands on my boobs and the contrast of his black on my white was incredibly erotic.

"Come to me, woman."

Rick flipped me onto my back and flung my legs out virtually horizontal as he sank his big black log into my steaming hot box. I shrieked as he moved in and out, completely filling me on the in strokes. I grabbed onto his large buttocks and surrendered myself to his intense drilling. He bent to my tits and smothered my nipples with his full lips. As I held onto him for dear life my breathing became ragged and I dig my nails in his heaving ass.

"Fuck, yes! Fuck, yes! Fuck yes!"

Rick slid his hands under my ass and he lifted me up and in a trice I was on top of him. I felt weak but ground my freshly fucked pussy on his big organ and moved back and forth for all I was worth. Everton tapped me on the shoulder and as I turned his cock went into my mouth. Now serving both hot guys at the same time I felt a complete slut and I made mental notes so I could relate every detail to Karl. Rick was lifting me up high as he arched his back and I hummed on Everton as I felt orgasm number two build rapidly.

"I'm coming, I'm fucking coming!"

"Here I come too, woman!"

As my cunt contracted on his cock he spewed his cum inside me with numerous gushes. Then Everton grunted and shot his wad over my face and hair in hot spurts that never seemed to end. I slid off Rick and collapsed in my back, totally drained of energy. White cum dribbled out of my raw cunt and battered mouth, but I was happy with events and dropped off into a thankful sleep. When I awoke I was alone. The perfect end to a perfect erotic vacation.

END

12