Kaley Cuoco's Erotic Vacation Ch. 04

Story Info
Kaley and Gwyneth hit the slopes in Aspen.
6.2k words
4.4
7.2k
7
0

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 09/26/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
123z
123z
814 Followers

Note- This tall tale did not happen in real life, only in my head.

xxx

November, 2019.

x

A ski vacation isn't all about getting up at the crack of dawn to catch the first lift of the day and tearing downhill as fast as you can. I liked the idea of relaxing amid the beautiful mountain scenery, breathing in the pure air and fucking young and virile skier's brains out.

x

It was Gwyneth Paltrow who suggested we take a break in Aspen after my most recent adventures in the tropical Caribbean Islands. She and I had become close friends in the past year and so I had no problem spending a week in a ski chalet with her. Her elegance and natural warmth charmed everybody she met including yours truly and we had lots of fun. I'm more of a horse rider myself than a skier but I agreed to go as I had never been to Colorado before. As I stated I was more interested in the Apres Ski if you catch my snow drift. I spent the week before we left shopping for the right clothing and then we flew United the two hours to Aspen/Pitkin County Airport. Gwyneth and I were like minded and we both enjoyed open relationships. Karl and I actually spent more time apart than together and we were adult minded enough to let the other have extra marital sex if one was so inclined. I found that since marrying twice in recent years my sexual appetite had grown enormously and so we came to this compromise, providing he was in the know. Free of making the show also lifted a burden from my shoulders and I was determined to let my hair down.

x

"Wow, it's huge!"

Gwyneth was as surprised as I as we arrived at our luxury chalet and took in the large living area. It had a great sofa area with two enormous four seaters opposite each other, both vying for the splendid view of the mountains from the ceiling to floor window. The four bedrooms each had king beds with en suite bathrooms and Gwyneth especially loved the chef's style kitchen. We had decided to eat on the cheap and she had purchased some fine food from the deli close by and I left her in charge of preparing meals. We felt right at home and once settled in we visited one of the rental providers for our skis, poles and Aspen-Leaf logoed boots. After an exhausting day we hit the hay with dreams of the upcoming snow and fun.

x

We headed out to Buttermilk Mountain which was the preferred slope for beginner's like myself. I had on my new black ski jacket with the zip up front and faux fur trim, and stretch nylon fabric pants. While Gwyneth headed off to the more advanced slopes I hung back on the nursery slopes and hooked up with Ken who was to be my ski instructor. I had chosen the option of having personalized coaching to avoid any unwanted attention on being recognised. For a cool $965 a course Ken would spend all his time on me alone. The terrain was spectacular and had uncrowded slopes and an express lift. We had a great first lesson and it seemed a natural thing to give him a thank you kiss.

"Thanks for everything, Ken. I had a great time."

As I intended to give him a peck on the cheek I was surprised and pleased when he turned his head and his lips met mine in a four second smooch. Instead of flinching or pulling away I returned the kiss and flung my arms around him. The next day was more of the same and I found myself gazing at Ken for long periods instead of paying attention to class. The morning flew by and we ended the session with another kiss, this time with open mouths and searching tongues. Our eyes lingered on each others and without a word I took his glove and sought out a quiet spot behind the training lodge. The earlier blue sky had darkened and the sound of a snow machine nearby signalled that flurries were directly overhead.

"Quick!"

We removed our skis and as the snow began to fall softly on us we hugged tightly and kissed in a long and lingering embrace. With a sense of daring I let my glove push inside his open coat and I lifted his shirt out of his waist band. As we backed up against the wooden wall he gripped me around my waist and the hard bulge in front of his ski pants pressed on my thigh. Despite the fact it was mighty cold at this time of the year it did not cramp our style. The snow was powdery and crunched under our boots and only the sound of the wind drowned out my increasing groans as Ken shook his left glove off and unzipped my jacket to stroke my tits. I tilted my head back as he unbuttoned my blouse and I shivered as the cold air made my nipples stiffen. A hundred exquisite tingles were sent through my pussy as he gently caressed my breasts with his warm hand. I became aware that he had released his erect cock with his other hand and he cheekily placed it in my hand. I glanced down and made a big 'O' with my mouth as I took in the sizeable organ in my fist.

"Now, that's a nice cock," I thought, feeling my pussy juice up just at the very sight of a big knob. With blouse wide open my tits were exposed to the elements and the odd snowflake fell on my pale flesh. I yelped as I was made to face the wall and I grinned as Ken tugged my ski pants and panties down to my knees. Despite the cold my pussy was on fire and Ken made my heart pound as he frigged me with two fingers. He was no novice as he expertly thumbed my clitoris at the same time his digits slid in and out of my soft folds. He stopped all of a sudden and I turned my head to see him stroke his cock to full erection before placing the fat helmet at my wet entrance. He slid into my slick box with ease and I leaned up against the wall and braced myself. He began to shunt in and out as he held my waist in both hands.

"Fuck!"

Each time he shoved inside me made me gasp as sublime quivers of pleasure sent me delirious with joy. I fought to catch my breath as he filled me up, not only from his thick length but, I'm guessing, from the high altitude. First time I ever had sex 8,000 feet above sea level. Not the last time though dear readers, stay tuned!

"You're so tight!" Exclaimed the guy, but I think it was his huge size that made that appear so. As the snow got thicker so Ken shifted gear and began to slam me into the wall so that my face was pressed hard to the wall and my helmet banged on it repeatedly. His powerful thrusting caused me to stand on the toes of my boots as his huge knob pushed in me ever deeper. The incredible friction of him driving up inside my clenching pussy sent me over the top and I came hard on his throbbing shaft. Ken grunted and held my waist tightly as he felt my orgasm and he exploded inside my spasming cunt. We stayed still and he pushed his body up to my back until we recovered from the amazing quickie. I wriggled back into my ski pants and closed my jacket as we hurried back inside the lodge as the snowfall got worse. I decided to invite him back to the chalet later that evening and to my delight he readily agreed. When I met up with Gwyneth she had had also invited a guy she had met and so we prepared a cosy little foursome. After two days on the slopes and snow we were both up for a little tender loving care.

x

At this time of the year the sun was gone by three and we turned all the lights on. When the guys arrived together an hour later we hastened them inside as the snow was coming down in heavy flurries. They kicked off their boots and I ushered them into the main living area. Gwyneth fetched several dishes of various treats and also a bottle of Merlot. Quite the busy woman in the kitchen the cute blonde had prepared a repast of a Caesar salad, fish tacos, almond brioche French toast and a mouth watering chocolate torte.

"Glad you both could make it. Looks a little rough out there."

"It looks that way."

"Come over by the fireplace, it's nice and cosy." The guys were great company and now I realised that Ken was quite the charmer with his enchanting smile and soft voice. As he spoke about his life on the mountains he pressed his left thigh to my bare right leg and made no attempt to move it throughout the duration of the meal. The warmth of him next to me sent a thrill of anticipation through me as Gwyneth caught my eye and gave me a mischievous wink.

"You know Kaley, that sweater really does things for you. Right Ken?"

I studied her with her straight fair hair framing her smiling face with the full smile and mentally thanked her. Ken looked at my boobs that thrust out from my fuzzy cashmere sweater. They were in fact my pride and the best thing I ever did was get them enhanced. Each time any of us drained our glasses she was there to keep them fully charged. After an hour had passed we had drained two and a half bottles and were all pretty much feeling tipsy as we made our way to the opposing sofa's. Immediately Gwyneth and Chad began to neck and fondle each other with a heated passion.

"They make a good couple." I stated as I took a moment to check Chad out.

He sported a full beard that made him look somewhat older than his thirty years. He was about half a foot taller than Ken and a little heavier. He has a certain twinkle in his blue eyes and I noted that Gwyneth had a hard time tearing her gaze away from him.

"So do we."

I was brought back to earth as Ken let his hand drop to my left leg and I cooed happily as he let it travel up to between my parted thighs. As he gave me a squeeze we kissed and I ran my fingers across his broad chest. My legs gave way and I spread them out to give Ken access to my panties which he cupped in one hand. I looked at the other couple and saw Gwyneth slide her leggings down and whip off her panties.

"That is so hot."

Her eyes closed as Chad teased her clit with his fingertips and probed her pink interior. This was more than a red blooded girl could take and I stood up and dropped my own black leggings and panties and crooked a finger to Gwyneth. She kissed me on the mouth and I kissed her back, tasting her tongue with mine. She then bent over and lapped at my bared snatch as she herself was tongued by Chad. Delicious sensations ran up my spine as Ken nibbled my ear and neck from behind, his hands massaging my tits under my knitted sweater. I love it when a guy pays attention to my boobs, really gets my pussy flowing. I wobbled on unsteady feet as Gwyneth licked my pussy and my juices oozed into her mouth. She swirled her tongue around the top of my vulva and my head snapped back as I howled and trembled. Chad ceased his licking of Gwyneth and waggled his knob for attention. The blonde minx clucked her tongue and pushed him back onto the sofa and dropped to her knees.

"That looks like a good idea," laughed Ken and I swiveled back to face my new lover.

Ken's prick twitched in my fist as I jerked it with a sense of foreboding. Now I got a good look at the oh so thick stick I could scarcely believe he had fucked me with it only the previous day. I opened my jaw and took him into my mouth and I moaned at the fantastic feel of that sponge like head. I closed my lips firmly on the top of his dick and then moved down slowly, grating my teeth on his shaft all the way. My hair brushed on his thighs as he let his jeans fall down to his knees. I let up and grinned as I lifted up my sweater and closed my tits around his upright pole. I pressed together hard to make one large boob and rubbed his rock hard cock up and down, milking his hose like a fucking cow!

"Like that, baby?" I asked as I looked into his wide eyes.

He just nodded and looked down in stunned silence as I tit fucked him for all I was worth. There is nothing so horny than seeing a seven inch hard on emerging from my big orbs like a submarine periscope breaking the surface. I dribbled down my ample cleavage and wetted his hose in anticipation of a good seeing too. Ken shed all his clothing and I got my first good look at his drop dead gorgeous nakedness as I tugged my sweater off over my head. His chest was hairless with well defined, and his biceps were rounded and quite large. He had a narrow waist and my eyes fixed on his now gleaming and spit covered cock pointed at me in invitation. We embraced and his chest felt warm and solid on my enhanced C cup tits. His cock was all pushy against my belly as we kissed long and hard, then I told him I wanted it doggy style. I clambered onto the sofa and held the arm in both hands. Ken came behind me and kneaded my buttocks as he pressed his vertical rod between my half moons.

"Yes!"

He pushed into my wet opening once and he was all in. There was the briefest of pauses and then he drove forwards with his hips and took my breath away. He ground against the backs of my thighs as he slammed in and out with forceful strokes. Slap, slap, slap! His lower body banged into me and my pussy leaked accordingly. This was even better than our outdoor fuck and each thrust inside my quivering cunt heightened my already racing pulse. As Ken fucked me relentlessly I looked at Gwyneth with big open eyes as she rode up and down on Chad in a reverse cowgirl position. His hands dug into her skinny hips and pulled her down hard as he thrust up from his seat into her neatly trimmed snatch. I watched her tits jiggle as she thrashed on his lap and saw her head loll on her left shoulder. In the close proximity all we could hear was the lewd echoes of flesh smacking on flesh.

"Oh, Ken!"

I felt his thrusting slow up some as he reached around to strum my hard clit. As he rotated his hips and buried his dick in my clenching cunt he applied increasing pressure on my little nub. I reached back with my right arm to grip his forearm firmly as he sent me to heaven.

"Holy shit!"

The sensation was amazing as Ken brought me off and the wave of my climax left me fighting for breath. He did not let up however and he rammed into me fast, so fast that my hefty boobs jiggled in a pendulous swing. I slipped onto my front from the wanton fuck which made Ken slip out and I panted on my knees and brushed my disheveled hair from my face. The wine had done its job by this time and had warmed us all and given us a nice buzz.

"Wow!"

As I attempted to gather my wits Chad brushed my cheek with his cock and I opened my mouth to take him in. I sensed Gwyneth pad across the thick carpet to Ken and from the corner of my eye I could see her giving Ken a blow job. I toyed with Chad's stiff shaft, running my fingers up and down the thick length which was still slick with Gwyneth's juices. He was no less thicker than Ken and I just nibbled and flicked out at the purple head. He groaned in approval as I ran the tip of my tongue along the ridge between glans and shaft.

"You do that rather well."

"Mm, hmm!"

He had one hell of a meaty tasting cock and I loved the big shiny glans that just fit inside my mouth. As I concentrated on pleasuring Chad Gwyneth was on her back on the sofa, with her knees bent up and her slim legs drawn apart. Ken slipped in between and with one motion drove his hard rod into her steamy depths. Her already copious juices were dripping down Ken's balls as he bucked back and forth into her hot cunt.

"Such a good cock! Do you like my pussy? Come on, ugh! Harder!"

As Gwyneth was having the time of her life Chad had laid down on the full length of the sofa and I mounted his body with mine facing his face. We grinned at each other as he realised my intention to sit on his face. I raised my lower body up so that my protruding vulva was about two inches from his face and cocked my head to the right.

"You DO know how to eat pussy, right?"

Chad nodded and poked his pink tongue out and proceeded to lap up and down my partly open slot, stroking my inner thighs gently. He traced the outline of my shaven labia and I felt positively giddy. The bearded hunk did not disappoint and the faster he licked me the tighter my knees pressed to his sides. Now he was scraping my soft flesh with his beard as he used his whole mouth to lick and kiss me from my anus to clit. He was considerably nosier than Ken as his tongue pushed up inside my hole as far as he was able to. I squirmed and closed my eyes until he eventually pulled his face away.

"Alright, sweetie?"

I knew what was coming next and I shuffled back down his ripped frame until my nether regions brushed his fine erection. I gripped the iron hard shaft and carefully let the smooth glans stretch my entrance open. I sank down with a heavy sigh, exhaling loudly as I impaled myself onto his hot boner. My thighs trembled with the exertion of moving up and down on him and my big tits heaved in his face. Chad did not lie idle and moved beneath me as I rode his cock. I dipped my head and let my long hair drape across his chest as I fucked him hard, so hard that my buttocks slapped on his thick upper thighs each time he entered me. Our fingers entwined as I bucked to and fro, filling my pussy with welcome dick.

"Oh..my!"

My juices dampened his hose and the penetration in this angle made my eyes water with the exquisite thrill of the moment. Chad matched my motions and his upward thrusts lifted me up by several inches. Our hot bodies collided over and over with loud smacking sounds as Chad took control and pushed his groin up into my meaty ass cheeks and I fell onto his chest as my strength vanished.

"Switch!"

Gwyneth sat on the very edge of one sofa and Chad grabbed her by the ankles and began to fuck her. I giggled and padded over and sat directly beside her in similar fashion. Ken took the hint and within seconds we were all fucking and shrieking. We must have looked a sight. Us two women with our legs open and two rampant bulls on their knees and stuffing our hot cunts with their seven inch dicks.

"Fuck our brains out, guys."

I was aching for Ken to fuck me again and as he drove up inside me I played with my own clit. I looked to my right and saw Gwyneth had wrapped her legs around Chad's back and was moaning in obvious ecstasy. It was my turn to groan as Ken hoisted my thighs over his shoulders and I sighed contently as my juices gushed over his shaft. As my ass lifted up the sweat ran down my crack and lower back and I was jack hammered by his piston like thrusts. Jolts of pleasure went through me and my toes curled as I was fucked hard.

"This is totally insane!"

Gwyneth took me by the hand as our guys fucked us with deep, delving strokes that rubbed on our clits. Fuck! I came hard again as Ken emptied his balls and shot his cum inside me. I relished the hot spurts that painted my cunt walls and we both collapsed in a heap. Chad was no too far behind and Gwyneth clamped her thighs to his sides as he came inside her. The wind howled and rattled the windows and I knew that the guys would not be able to leave the chalet.

"Looks like you'll be spending the night fellers." I said.

"Oh, shame!" Replied Gwyneth as she clapped her hands and hugged Chad tight.

x

The following morning I awoke naked in the warm bed with a slight hangover and a well fucked pussy. As I lifted my sleepy head up I smiled as I looked down under the blanket to see Ken between my legs with his head buried in my bald snatch. He was stretched out on his front and my eyes lingered on his strong legs and taut buttocks. I purred softly as my slit was licked with his tongue. It felt wonderful to have a young and good looking man probing my pussy and I moaned in utter bliss as he flicked my pussy lips back and forth and then from side to side. I placed my hands on his cropped head and gently wriggled on the bunched up sheets that had collected up the crevice of my ass cheeks.

"And good morning to you!" I said with irony. "I see you're up." I grinned and pointed at his loins.

Ken leaned back and I got a good look at his morning erection. Stiff, big and topped off by a swollen head. The young stud raised himself up and I let my legs roll open for him to settle between them. His strong thighs moved inside mine and he draped his arms on either side of my body. I guided his dick into my muff and groaned in delight as he slowly penetrated me. He began to fuck me with a gentle roll of the hips but we both knew that wouldn't last and the rate of his strokes soon escalated into an out and out power fuck. I looked down in awe at my juicy pussy lips spread out over his smooth shaft and I ran my hands down his sides and wallowed in the moment. Thanks to my yoga and horse riding I was quite limber as I found out when Ken bent my legs back along my flanks and pinned them with his forearms just below my knees. I was literally slam dunked into the mattress as Ken pounded the shit out of me.

123z
123z
814 Followers
12