Kaley Cuoco's Erotic Vacation Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Fuck me, sweetie. Fuck me hard."

Ken growled with lust as he gave me long and lunging thrusts in and out of my dripping cunt. I even got dizzy as I was bounced beneath him and his hard boner which split my cunt open with the greatest of ease. Then he effortlessly raised up into a half kneeling position so that my meaty ass cheeks rested on his muscular thighs. He brought out a huge gasp from me as he moved in and out of me in a very shallow angle. He held me under my butt and rocked me with slow and deliberate motions that hit all the right spots. I let out a yelp as he brought me to a mind numbing orgasm.

x

The snow had stopped falling overnight and I finally got up as Ken slept. I felt warm all over but slipped my sweater on over my naked body and put on a pair of thick wool socks and tiptoed out onto the balcony to observe the exhilarating view. Already there was Gwyneth leaning over the rail in her birthday suit and taking in the crisp air. She looked incredible with her fine hair down her narrow back to the waist and her long slender pins seemed to never end. Then she was joined by Chad who looked deliciously masculine and built in his six foot plus frame.

"Oh my."

He was erect and his boner twitched as he joined Gwyneth and put his hand on her bare rump. She bent forward and stuck it up in the air and the sight made me cup my pussy under my warm sweater. From where I was standing all I could see was Chad's tight ass clench as he came behind the tall blonde and slide his cock inside her. He began to rock in the balls of his feet as he slammed into her with a certain roughness that made her cry out and squeal.

"Oh, baby!" She moaned.

"Oh, shit!" I groaned.

"That you, Kaley?"

"Yes, sorry. Just came to see the view."

Chad pulled out of her and turned to face me with a decidedly shiny prick.

"Which view?" He said cheekily and held out his hand for me to join them.

I padded over and Gwyneth and I went on our haunches and we each took a side of cock and wet his pulsing shaft with our tongues. Chad hissed through his teeth as we slid up and down his rod in unison. Then I sucked on the top three inches of his hot bone as Gwyneth held him upright. My saliva dribbled out and down her slim hand as I bobbed my head rapidly. I let him go with a loud pop and passed the baton. Gwyneth took her turn and swallowed him all up, gagging and drooling down his veiny cock.

"Oh, you two!"

We all stood and us women turned our backs on Chad and gripped the rail side by side, cheek to cheek. He parted my thighs with his right leg and I felt him inch inside my wet pussy. He reached around to strum my clit as he slowly sank in all the way. My inner cunt walls squeezed his considerable length as he moved in and out of me. I gripped the rail as I gazed out at the tranquil view of the snow topped mountains. I saw a woman walking a dog and she gave me a friendly wave.

"Beautiful, isn't it?"

Fuck yeah, I thought and smiled meekly at her as I was pushed to and fro by Chad's lusty lunges. Then he slowed his pace until stopping altogether and shifting to his left and driving up a wriggling Gwyneth once more. I turned my head to see him spit on her asshole as he shunted back and forth in her stretched out cunt. He thumbed her anus as he fucked her and she looked at me with half closed eyes. I banged my left hip to hers as I looked on at her butt rippling from the Chad's body ramming into her from behind.

"I love his cock." She purred as I fingered my dripping pussy as I awaited my turn.

We leaned in and locked lips and she moaned into my mouth as she was fucked hard. Chad looked at my bottom that stuck out from under my sweater and caressed both globes with the palm of his hand. I opened my legs wider and he withdrew from Gwyneth and lifted my top up to my waist.

"Ooh, yes!"

As he entered me again my knees almost buckled as I was impaled on his huge knob. Now he fucked me with urgent thrusts that lifted me off of my socks. I was trembling now, from the cold air and the relentless slap of his balls on my backside. I swore as my orgasm ripped through me and I fell silent and held on tight to the rail. I heard rather than saw Gwyneth shriek as she was fucked fiercely by the virile ski guide.

"Give me your cum, baby. My pussy is all yours!"

Chad cried out as he pumped his seed into her inner depths until his dick slipped out of her, limp and dripping.

"Holy fuck! That was hot!"

Chad slapped each of us on the ass with a hefty smack and left us alone.

"Boy, am I glad I bumped into him." Said Gwyneth with a chuckle.

"Yeah. And just think, we still have two more days here." I replied as I drew my sweater down to cover my chilly butt.

"I think we're gonna need some baby lotion." Pondered my friend as she rubbed her gaping pussy.

x

As I got back from the slopes after my last session with Ken I had someone in tow. Gwyneth emerged from the kitchen with a tea towel in her hands, presumably from preparing our evening meal.

"Hi, babe. Can you set another place for supper?" I said as I spread my hands.

"Hi. I'm Ken's sister. Krissy. Kaley has told me so much about you."

Gwyneth and the brunette hugged each other and Gwyneth stole a look at me over Krissy's shoulder.

"Please, take a seat."

We smiled at our attractive guest who looked about thirty. About five eight she had on a striped sweater and a pair of skinny black jeans. I liked her eyes which were large and expressive with long lashes. She had her rich chestnut hair back in a ponytail although a few stray strands had become loose.

"I hope you like soup. I made oven roasted tomato with parmesan croutons and olive oil."

"And a few bottles of wine." I added.

"Sounds great." Said Krissy.

"I tell you," I said laughing. "It's all I can do to get her out of the kitchen. When she's not getting laid that is!"

"Kaley! Enough!"

"Oh, that's all right. I don't get embarrassed easily. Actually it's a breath of fresh to have a girl to girl visit. Men tend to bore me some."

We ate the hot meal and got to know Krissy a bit better. Her brother Ken and the rest of her family were all from Colorado she told us and they had always remained in the mountains.

"I would like to go to Hollywood one day, you two are so lucky."

"Sure, 365 days a year of sunshine, what's not to like. And the ocean of course."

Once supper was over the wine came out and as we settled down by the lit fire the conversation eventually turned to sex.

"So, you don't date men?"

"No," answered Krissy. "And I don't need 'em either. I can get off just as easily with my Stronic G vibrator. It has a powerful thrusting feel, it's waterproof so I can use it in the tub, and the shape helps stimulate my G-spot. You find me a guy who can even find the fucker!" "Yeah, but it's still a toy. Can't beat a real cock at the end of the day."

Gwyneth rolled her eyes and downed her third glass of Cabernet Sauvignon. We had made quick work of two bottles and I cautiously opened the third bottle of the night. Thank god for screw top bottles these days I thought and frowned. My head felt a little fuzzy as I tried to find the right words.

"So you just masturberlate, er...mastubbul...frig yourself?"

"Oh, no. I have girlfriends."

Maybe a girl's night in wasn't such a bad idea after all.

"Yeah," slurred Gwyneth slightly intoxicated. "I have a rabbit at home. Its okay I guess."

"Can't touch the Stronic. Here."

Krissy went to her purse and surprised us by producing the said vibrator. I sipped some wine and then screwed my eyes as I realised the other two were looking at me.

"Say what?"

"Krissy said that she can get you off inside of three minutes with the vibe. Wanna try?"

I struggled to focus as my leggings were dragged off me along with my panties. Left only in my sweater and thick ankle socks I looked a little vulnerable.

"Oh, you shave."

Krissy observed my smooth snatch as I sat up on the sofa and looked between my open legs as the brunette pressed the vibrator to my pussy and turned it on. The buzz of the sex toy made me giggle as it brushed my inner thighs one by one Gwyneth leaned in closer to look as Krissy immediately parted my bald labia and made contact with my exposed clit.

"Shit!"

I quickly became somewhat sober as she expertly sent electric shocks through my loins. She held the end of the vibrator pressed on my clit and my toes curled in my socks. The relentless sound of what seemed like frantic insects filled my ears as my hips gyrated all by themselves and I snapped my head back as I oozed fluids. Gwyneth stood up and stripped off and watched with great concentration and added two fingers to the equation by shoving them in my moist box.

"Fucking hell!"

The vibe stopped buzzing as I was give a huge orgasm and Gwyneth frigged me as I bathed her fingers with my cum.

"Just over two minutes. Proves my point."

I felt the fingers leave my dripping muff and I was left to recover my wits as I held my hand between my closed up thighs. When I opened my eyes the two were naked and rolling on the carpet in front of the fire. I rubbed my eyes and watched them fondle each other, breast to breast, belly to belly, and with their long legs entwined. From my point of view I got to see Krissy's brown bush from behind with the tight curls glistening with small drops of perspiration. Her long and shiny hair was loose now and tumbled over Gwyneth who groaned in lustful ecstasy.

"Love me, darlin'."

She was made to lie on her front on the carpet as Krissy laid atop of her and moved back and forth. She nibbled the blonde's ears and the nape of her neck as she slipped a hand to her slit and made a saw like motion that caused Gwyneth to tap her left leg urgently on the floor.

"Yes, yes, oh yes!"

Krissy continued to rain kisses on Gwyneth's spine as she rubbed her cunt and it wasn't too long before the hot blonde screamed the chalet down.

"Can someone please kiss me?" I asked as I drew my sweater off and let my boobs bounce out.

Krissy complied and began to suck hard on my nipples. Her tongue was amazing swift, flicking from one to the other as she pushed my boobs together in her warm hands. Then my blonde friend kissed me and held the back of my head as we exchanged saliva. Her left hand darted between my thighs and I moaned into her mouth as she cupped my mound. Krissy moved south and the next thing I knew was her blowing air on my wet pussy which made me gasp loudly.

"That...is...so...nice."

Two fingers entered my hole and curled in an upward direction inside me. As our new friend blew on my clit she worked on my G-spot and this friction and hot air on my sensitive nub had me screaming out. Then Gwyneth flicked her hot tongue on my clit, making tiny circles and I was in absolute heaven.

"Gonna...gonna, cum!"

I bucked and convulsed on my butt as I enjoyed my second climax within the hour and I think I actually cried in bliss. x

On the final morning l wrote Karl a lengthy email telling him in great detail how my world had been rocked and he answered me later to tell me how he had jerked off in bed as he read it. In fact I loved the idea that my husband got excited about me hooking up with others and it made me even more hornier. Maybe I should post my adventures on Literotica.com?

END

12