Kaley's Competition Ch. 02

Story Info
Another race to the climax.
3.2k words
4.59
11.3k
10
0

Part 2 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 06/01/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Note from author- Inspired only and not actually about real persons or events.

*

"Oh, so its the LAST one to cum who wins."

"YES Renee!"

Kaley Cuoco and Ray looked at each other in exasperation as they both answered at the same time.

"And not the first."

"NO Renee!" Kaley and Ray chorused again.

"And don't think just because you are older than me you can outlast me, I can hold back for ages."

Renee Zelweger, who hailed from Texas, pouted and held her chin up proudly.

Forty eight wasn't that old.

"That was a cheap shot Kaley, and also where I come from thems fighting words."

Renee, Kaley and Ray were stark naked on the king sized bed in the hotel suite on the sixth floor of the Tower Hotel in London, England.

They had chosen the largest available with the kitchen, living room and spectacular view of the Tower Bridge which spanned the River Thames.

On a sabbatical from her hit tv show Kaley was here to discuss her potential appearance in the latest movie in the Bridget Jones franchise, to be filmed in England.

Earlier the ladies had dined in the 100 year old art deco 'Ivy Restauraunt' in Covent Garden with the signature harlequin stained glass windows and oak panelling.

Renee had insisted on their ordering the Big Bang Chicken, a disgusting smoked chicken breast topped with peanut butter.

Kaley had to down three glasses of Peach and Elderflower Iced Tea with extra Bombay Gin to get rid of the taste

Now she was to fly back to L.A. the next morning and had decided to have some last minute fun with none other than her biggest English admirer, Ray, who she had drawn from his shy shell and transformed him into quite a stud.

He had driven up from the suburbs and joined the tipsy women in the big suite.

The tall man with the mop of brown hair stroked his near on eight and a half inch prick and readied himself as designated stunt cock for Kaley's little competition.

Renee lounged on the left side of him, the five foot four with the long straight platinum blonde hair smiled at him with her tiny blue eyes and casually placed a hand on her pussy.

She still had her labia shaven and her pubes trimmed in the shape of the Lone Star of Texas.

The cool beauty was still pleased with her boob job from the previous year and her 34D perky breasts seperated high up on her milky white chest.

On his other side sat Kaley, who poked out her bee stung lips in boredom and twirled a strand of her golden locks in her fingers.

Ray checked out her full and firm enhanced tits and shapely legs and wanked his cock faster, her tits were just perfect.

Between her open legs he could clearly make out her smooth cunt and enticing moist slit and became anxious to get things moving.

"Right, lets get to it. Best of luck!" Renee said in her soft Texan burr.

She leaned forward and kissed Kaley on the lips, who responded immeadiately and put her left hand behind the back of the blonde's head.

They explored each other's mouths with searching tongues for a while to get their juices going.

The two darted in and out quickly and Kaley draped a hand in the others lap.

Kaley broke the kiss first and studied Renee.

Her huge nipples had become erect and she eyed the slender pale thighs that had widened to show off her enticing pussy.

"On your knees." Said Kaley who placed her mouth inches away from the sweet smelling quim that appeared in her face.

Her mouth watered as she moved her fingers to the upturned pussy of Renee who splayed out on all fours and dipped her head.

Renee blushed a rosy red as she felt Kaley explore her damp slit with her index finger.

Kaley gently licked the soft flesh of her thighs and anus and Renee spread her legs even wider as she purred with rapture.

"Ray," said Kaley without turning. "Stroke my back, but no lower than my butt."

Ray gave his stiff cock a quick anti clockwise twist then moved in close to his favourite blonde who was also poised in a doggy style position behind Renee.

He moved his hands over the delicate skin of her lower back with loving care up to her shoulders and then back down the length of her spine.

Kaley shivered in delight and felt her cunt seep out as her breath came in quick gasps.

Ray could hear Renee moan very loud now as she had three fingers buried in her and he also made out the squelching of her dampening cunt as it was expertly worked over.

"Now lick me Ray." Kaley spoke over her shoulder.

He needed no further encouragement as he quickly dipped his head and eagerly sucked on the exposed clit in front of him.

He licked all around the little nub and the blonde stunner pushed her hips back to meet his stabs.

"Just like that. Keep it up."

The lucky Englishman matched his tongue thrusts with her pushes back and felt her shudder and twitch.

His tongue pressed at her puckered ass and he felt a intense desire to shove his cock up her.

"Can we fuck yet?" He asked desperately.

"No. Pleasure Renee first."

Kaley drew back and the Texan rolled onto her back and kicked her long legs out wide.

Her pussy had a fine sheen along the entire length as Ray lifted her knees and bent her legs.

He crawled between her thighs and tickled her inner muscles lightly, slowly moving nearer to her twat.

She threw her head back from the delightful touch as he started to lick her from anus to clit.

Renee let out the sexiest, uninterrupted groan as he swiped his long tongue up the left and then the down the right side of her swollen lips.

She cupped her own boobs as she curled her toes from the amazing attention Ray gave her sopping pussy.

As he started to push his tongue inside she squeezed it with her pussy muscles.

Ray loved how she tasted so sweet, so wet, so hot.

He felt her lift her legs up to her chest and her cunt opened up even more.

"Gonna cum yet babe?" Kaley wondered aloud.

"Nnnnnnoooo!" Said Renee with gritted teeth. Any longer and she just very well might.

Her juices flowed out and ran down her little puckered asshole and her hands took hold of the sheets in big bunches.

"Alright, fuck her Ray."

He breathed out long and loud and moved his body onto Renee and slid his aching cock into her wet pussy and started to fuck her as hard as he could.

Her legs came up and locked behind his back as she drew him in deeper.

She squeezed his prick as she was pounded into the mattress and shook her head from side to side on the fine down pillows.

She adored the mans piece and clung to him tightly as he hammered into her balls deep.

"Hang in there Renee, you're getting a bit sweaty I think."

Renee sucked air in as she took the big cock and looked over at the smiling blonde.

"I..I can last...oh fuck" I can go all night just...mmm, ohhh, just you watch." Renee uttered, a slight doubt entered her head, this man could fuck!

"I'll give you two more minutes then its my turn."

Renee fought her natural instincts to cum all over the invading prick stuffed up her sopping cunt. Two minutes felt like two hours as Ray finally withdrew his slick tool and left a gaping hole where once was the tight pussy of the Texan blonde.

"Phew, just warming up, lets see you now." Renee wiped her brow.

Kaley had moved to a doggy style position and Ray instantly came behind her and lined up his aching cock with the smooth pussy lips of his number one actress.

Renee slid beside them and put her hands behind her head ready to watch the two naked lovers.

"Uh huh. Remember the rule, if you're not being licked out or fucked you have to masturbate while you're idle."

"Right I forgot." She placed forefinger and thumb on her mound and pinched her pussy.

Kaley shook her head. Renee was quite dumb she had discovered over the course of the three day visit.

Nice ass though.

Then she let out a prolonged sigh as she felt the huge cock enter her wet pussy.

Hands came around her waist as she was fucked, she adored this mans prick and he was a great lover.

Soon Ray picked up the pace, he loved this position as he could gaze down at the peach of an ass below him and watched her pussy lips almost suck his cock inside.

She struggled to stay on all fours and collapsed under the tall mans weight who continued to hammer her as he lay on top of her.

Kaley raised her butt to let him in deep as he moved his hands around to grope her fine tits.

He leaned forward to whisper foul language in her ear.

"You seem a little flushed my dear, are you coming?" grinned a cheeky Renee.

Kaley could only shake her head in silence as she stared with half lidded eyes at the taunting blonde beauty.

Ray was so fucking good she was having a hard time holding back, her cunt was so sensitive with the large crown that widened her so.

Then the sly Englishman pulled right out and left her hanging a moment before he made a huge plunge back in.

Kaley covered her mouth with her left hand as he slid right up until his balls rested on her buttocks, then he pulled put again, his long shaft shone with her juices.

"Did you cum?" Asked Renee who came closer for a better look.

"Uh uh," croaked Kaley who rolled onto her back.

Renee leaned and studied the others cunt, then began to lick it all over.

She used her fingers to spread the bald lips a bit and stuck her tongue in as deep as she could.

Her jaw strained somewhat as Kaley laid back flat and kicked her legs up high.

"Oh my, yes, thats the spot, you're making me so wet."

Renee looked up pleased and shoved her middle finger in as far as her knuckle and found her digit completely soaked.

She sat up and proceeded to lick her finger clean then shifted around so the two of them were in a scissor position.

With their two pussies mashed together they stared into each others eyes as they moved their bodies against one another.

After two minutes of pelvic thrusts they had become quite sweaty and their cunts were hot and steamy.

"Fuck Kaley, I need something in my pussy badly."

Ray had sat on one of the large recliners and stroked himself as he witnessed the erotic scene on the bed.

Now the Big Bang star padded over to him, her long straight hair down over her tits and bent before him.

She opened her mouth and sank down on his rigid rod and moved her head rapidly back and forth.

A drool of spit dripped down his veiny shaft as she constantly popped her mouth off to inhale before sucking him hard once more.

With a big push Renee his thick cock reached her tonsils and she had to fight the impulse to gag.

Ray closed his eyes tight and fought on not coming in her hot mouth.

Then she straddled his body, took hold of his slick cock and presented it to her wet slit.

The big head was sucked in and her cunt billowed out to accommodate him.

He held her thighs still and rose up from the chair to slide his length up inside her.

Her mouth opened in a silent scream as she lowered herself to meet his upward stroke and he was fully embedded in her exquisite pussy.

"Feel nice babe?" Teased Kaley who knelt on the bed on a big pillow and rode the soft fabric like a giant dildo.

"So...nice." whimpered the soft voiced American as she ground her hips back and forth on the lengthy cock.

Ray locked his big brown eyes on her perky tits as they jiggled in his face.

He reached out and cupped them both as she threw her arms around the back of his neck and rode on him fast, all of his eight inches stuffed up her.

"Two more minutes Renee." Said Kaley who stretched out on the bed in a starfish shape.

Reluctantly Renee hopped off the rampant man and watched him approach her rival and settle his lean body between her widened legs.

He grabbed both her slim ankles as he slid inside her sodden cunt and fed her his fat piece of meat.

Their eyes met each other as she moaned in delight with every hot stroke of his wonderful prick.

Her right hand moved to her exposed clit and massaged it gently.

He let her legs fall as he moved further in and he gripped her neck and gave her a love bite.

"Ray you devil!" She said as she hooked her hair up onto the pillow.

She dug her fingers into his hips as he fucked her without respite for a good three minutes.

Her lithe legs came up into the air as he rammed his big cock into her over and over.

Renee watched and frigged herself on the chair opposite where she could see everything, her ears filled with the loud cries that came from the rutting duo.

"Having fun Kaley?"

"OH, its so good Renee. If all Englishmen are like Ray I may have to move here permanently!"

Ray began to moan and stiffen as he came close to letting go his load.

He stopped and rested his body on the gorgeous woman under him then slipped out.

"Go have a quick shower darling, then come back." Kaley pointed to the luxury bathroom.

He got up and nodded, his massive erection purple and angry.

"Come here you." Kaley crooked a finger to Renee who skipped to the bed. "Lets 69."

Renee jumped up and laid on top of the other, her naked breast on the left leg of Kaley, and her right hand lightly on her calf.

The Texan began to stroke up and down the silky thighs of her rival who shivered slightly.

She gave Kaley a excellent view of her pussy who reached out to finger the puffy lips.

Renee tensed her buttocks at the touch then dipped her head to the wetness between the open thighs of Kaley.

The feel of their skin on skin was exhilarating as Renee used her fingernails to scratch the swollen labia in front of her face.

Kaley used her thumb to circle around the clitoris that faced her, moving ever closer until she buried it inside the waiting hole.

Renee could use her tongue now and moved around and around the shaven lips till a trickle of fluid exited the excited girl.

"Is that cum I see?"

"Definitely not, just some lube. Keep licking."

Kaley used both hands to squeeze the buttocks in her face and poked her tongue in and out at a fast rate which sent vibrations through the thighs of Renee.

In turn she buried her face in Kaley and shook her head side to side frantically, her tongue dancing all over the pussy lips.

Two pairs of legs thrashed wildly on the bed as they desperately tried to make the other cum.

Then Ray returned and they took a time out.

"Get on top of each other." He had an idea.

Kaley laid on her back very still and Ray slipped a pillow under her hips.

This raised her up a tad and Renee moved atop and stopped at an angle where her ass was directly above Kaley's cunt.

He decided to fuck Renee first and he pushed his stiff cock home into her incredible cunt.

She was definitely the tighter of the two, although he loved the warm sweet pussy of his favourite more.

Ray grabbed the firm ass and pushed his pelvis forward.

He leaned back as he stood at the foot of the bed and rocked to and fro and heard the two women kissing with sloppy noises.

The sensation of her warm pussy around his throbbing member made the sweat roll off his back as he pistoned in and out.

With his right hand he frigged Kaley who writhed in pleasure beneath them.

She was very wet and hot as his fingers wormed their way in.

Then he pulled his prick out and dropped his knees a little and fed himself inside Kaley who shrieked with delight.

Renee sagged on top and moved her boobs around on Kaley.

"This is so much fun, isn't it? And I'm going to win too."

Ray was now fully, deeply inside Kaley, and his balls slapped against her ass.

She managed to thrust up to him then dropped back onto the pillow as he shoved in hard.

"SWITCH!" Cried Kaley who feared she just might be coming soon and Ray lined up with Renee once again and started to penetrate her.

He grabbed her hips and forcefully thrust up.

"Oh fuck, I'm getting close. Kaley I'm going to cum!

His cock is too fucking much.

SWITCH!"

"No Ray, keep fucking the bitch!" Kaley's green eyes sparkled mischievously.

Ray pounded the sodden cunt, he also close to orgasm.

Renee contracted around him and shook violently as she began to spasm and a wave hit her entire body and her scream filled the room.

This was too much for him and he felt his seed flow through his shaft.

He pulled out and pumped with his right fist until he erupted and sent jet after jet

over her back and the cunt of Kaley.

Warm fluid smothered their creamy flesh as he sprayed them both, the feel of his sperm that coursed through his cock felt divine.

As Renee felt her orgasm subside she moved off her competitor in a state of bliss.

Kaley quickly pushed three of her fingers deep into her own aching pussy and gave herself a well earned orgasm which made her cry out in ecstacy.

"Mmmm, that was lovely, and I win! Yippee!"

Renee sulked as she rubbed herself.

"Don't mind her Renee, you didn't lose, you're a gallant runner up." Ray said in an attempt to cheer her up.

Kaley danced naked around the room, her big boobs bounced around as she leapt up in triumph.

"You owe me a coke Renee, and you have to pack my suitcase as well. Hee hee."

The loser got up in a huff and made herself busy.

Ray came beside her, a towel around his waist and whispered to her.

"Hey, when she leaves tomorrow we still have the suite for one more day.

Maybe you and me, you know."

Renee Zelweger grinned, maybe she was the winner after all as her thoughts reflected on his very satisfying cock .

END