Kaley's Competition Ch. 06

Story Info
Kaley challenges Katey Sagal to a cock sucking contest.
4.2k words
4.1
14.3k
13
2

Part 6 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 06/01/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
123z
123z
825 Followers

Note- This is fiction. As far as I know these persons have never taken part in such a competition as described.

As far as I know.

*

"Come on Johnny, get it up for fuck sake, I need to practise!"

Johnny Galecki, co-star of Kaley Cuoco laid on his back on the huge bed at the home of the blonde tv actress.

The thick haired actor was in a grey Ramones tee and white ankle socks and little else.

Kaley knelt between his spread legs and tried to spark some life into his semi erect cock.

"Sorry, I got things in my mind. The show, my lines, I can't concentrate."

She looked at the man with big green eyes and pouted, her fist around his wilting prick.

He watched the naked woman bend forward and run her flattened tongue up the underside of his shaft.

She attempted to put the cock in her mouth but its softness was profoundly pathetic.

"Fuck! I got the contest tonight and I can't find anyone free to practise with.

Guess it's back to bananas again."

The curvy stunner got up and padded naked from the bedroom with a cute wiggle of her gorgeous butt.

Johnny cursed himself for the missed opportunity of a blowjob from the sexy woman and got up to get dressed.

Kaley, in her current competitive mood had dined with Amy Davidson and Katey Sagal a week before.

The three of them had acted together when the girls were younger on the show 'Eight Simple Rules.'

After several bottles of Merlot the discussion had taken a left turn and Kaley had boasted of her oral prowess with mind numbing detail.

Amy rolled her eyes and tuned her out, she had heard all this before, Kaley always had to be the best at everything.

Katey had dismissed her saying she had years more experience at sucking cock and could beat her any day in a contest.

So, never one to turn down a challenge, Kaley had gotten in touch with her favourite swingers club in L.A. and booked a date for the competition.

Two weeks later all three of them arrived at Club Joi on East Jefferson and met with Brian, one of the hosts of the club who organised everything for them.

Kaley and Katey went into one of the changing rooms, stripped off and donned the white cotton bathrobes provided by the club.

Amy waited for them at the central table in one of the quieter back rooms where Brian outlined the rules.

"Hello again Kaley, and welcome to the club Mrs. Sagal.

First thing is this is all private and nothing will be recorded or filmed.

My guys are honest and trustworthy and can be relied on to say nothing about tonight.

So, the idea is for the both of you to get ten men off in a time limit of thirty minutes.

The quickest wins.

You can use your hands as well as your mouths, the men can jerk off to get hard but once you start sucking its hands free for them.

If a man goes soft, move onto the next, you can go back later.

And if a man doesn't perform to your satisfaction you can substitute him with another from the bench.

Alright so far?"

The women nodded as a line of naked men filed in and lined up in two rows in front of them.

A thrill of excitement was felt by both women as the start of the competition grew close.

Kaley smiled at the tall, tanned hunks of men, each one well hung and fit.

She remembered the time when she, Amy and Melissa had enjoyed a crazy night on Red Hot Friday getting fucked by some of these male strippers.

"Have any of the guys taken Viagra?" Amy piped up.

"Absolutely not, also all our men have refrained from any sexual activety the last three days." Said Brian.

"And, as a bonus, the winner gets to choose which stunt cock she would like to fuck.

We tossed a coin and Kaley won, chose to go second, so Katey is up first.

Ladies, please strip."

Kaley opened her robe and let it fall from her arms to the floor and showed off her naked glory.

The wavy blonde locks flowed out over her shoulders and back and she thrust her chest out to let the men get a good look at her proud and firm tits.

The more mature brunette smiled at the men and stood, legs apart, hands on wide hips.

Her natural hefty 32D boobs hung over her chest, and jiggled slightly.

The Mound of Venus was nicely trimmed and the dark brown pubes showed just a hint of her labia.

Kaley had a newly shaved pussy, the lips were pouty and moist between her shapely thighs.

She turned and proudly showed off her toned ass which lifted up behind her.

Katey shook her hips from side to side seductively and looked at each man in her team in turn.

One by one they were beginning to get hard.

Each woman took a last swig of mineral water and Katey slid a hair band up her forehead to keep her hair from her face.

Kaley tied hers into a ponytail and flung it over her back.

"Alright my little blonde friend, this is how its done." Katey said with enthused confidence.

"Go ahead Mother. Do your stuff." Kaley referenced the show they had been on years ago.

"Ready to go Katey? The clock is set to 30.00, knock yourself out!"

She got to her knees on the black plastic floor covering provided and faced her first stiff prick.

The man was about six feet tall and sported a massive eight inch cock that stood to attention in his right fist.

Katey rolled her tongue along the smooth shaft from the bottom up to the tip.

Then she closed her lips around the helmet and went down on him, gripping his cock at the base.

She started slowly as she took him in a little deeper with each stroke of her mouth.

The man grit his teeth as Katey drooled saliva as she sucked him with pursed lips, then he stiffened as his leg muscles tensed and the cum welled up from his balls.

"First hit for Katey, took a while babe, three minutes. You need to speed things up."

The brunette moved along to the next man as she wiped some cum from her lower lip.

His cock stuck out from a trimmed groin and his hand was firmly wrapped around it.

It was impressive and very hard as he let go and it bobbed up and down by itself.

She spread her lips wide as it entered her wet mouth and her hand pumped his thick girth as she sucked on him fast.

Within ten seconds he grunted and a stream of pearly cream hit her inner left cheek.

It tasted sweet as he continued to hit the back of her throat.

"Number two, better time." Announced Brian.

Katey quickly pulled off and moved on, his semen dripping down the corner of her mouth.

The next man was almost an albino she thought, his hard pecker was very white and of average size.

She knelt in front of him and smelled the cleanliness of the warm member.

A quick lick of the head and then she sucked him in.

He moaned as her hand stroked his length and her wet mouth lubed his shaft.

Katey felt him swell and knew he was close.

She left his crown in her mouth and inhaled deeply as he shot his load.

It tasted good and she swallowed it all but didn't linger as she shuffled to her left and grabbed a thicker, darker prick.

He looked to be Hispanic or Italian as she grabbed it and sucked on him greediy.

He wasn't all the way hard although he was thick and after a minute she decided to move along.

"Fine Katey, you can come back to him later. Twenty minutes left on the clock."

Kaley watched silently, her confidence slightly waned as her rival had made three big cocks ejaculate with ease.

Katey was rewarded with a new cock, this one was a good size, maybe eight inches and uncircumcised.

She couldn't help but laugh as she slid the foreskin back and forth over the swollen head, it had been years since she had seen one.

"Where you from honey?" She asked as she looked up at the beefcake who loomed over her.

"London, England." He said proudly.

Katey nodded and squeezed and stroked his fine cock and took him deep in her throat.

She began to gag on the fat girth despite her gullet slick from all the cum, and for a split second her jaw ached.

Working her magic the man started to cum in her mouth, and there was a lot if it.

"Fuck it!" She spluttered as the mature brunette spat the semen onto the floor

There was no time to lose and she moved right along and then gasped at the next guy.

He was six feet and then some, and black as coal.

This hard on was something else, very dark, very big and at least ten inches long.

The man grinned as he rubbed the shaft before he handed it over.

Katey held it and found it so heavy she could barely hold it upright.

With both hands she lifted it to her mouth, the massive head almost too big for her to suck.

She licked it best she could but the task of getting this guy off was too great.

"Go back Katey!" Yelled Amy and she doubled back to the Hispanic guy.

Katey pushed her lips against the mans tip in a kiss, then swirled her tongue around it.

Her right hand milked the shaft and then she slipped as much of it as she could into her hot mouth.

The man placed his hands on both her shoulders as she sucked and rubbed until he reared into her and sent a stream of cum to the back of her throat.

He didn't taste so good so she spat it all out.

She took a deep breath and looked at Brian.

"Five guys have spilled, five to go and only fifteen minutes on the clock to go."

Katey breathed hard, her heaving breasts rose and fell rapidly as she sat and splayed her legs out.

As she looked at the line of her team there was a space where the four who had cum had stepped back.

The big ebony man was stroking his monster cock to her right, and the five remaining stood to her left.

Slowly she got back onto all fours, her big boobs hung low under her body as she slid her mouth onto her next cock.

She began with quick shallow strokes around the head alone, then gradually worked her jaw so she could take half his length in.

Once he was crammed in Katey rubbed his shaft with her right hand and twirled her head around with big sweeps of her head.

Just as he grunted the brunette pulled back, still jerking his stalk until he came with an almighty spasm and splattered her face and chin.

The sixth man had taken up five precious minutes, she had four to blow in under ten minutes.

Katey turned her head to the black guy, no fucking way, onto the next to her left.

This man, although well developed in muscles was no taller than five feet six.

The tall actress got onto her haunches and looked the stiff prick in the single eye of the fat head.

"Come on Katey, go girl!" Amy yelled.

"I think she might be punching above her weight." Kaley said with a chuckle.

Katey began at the base and used her tongue to trail up until she reached the tip where she licked all around.

Then she took the head between her lips and locked them tightly.

The man put his left hand in her thick hair and grabbed on as the woman let his cock in deeper inside her warm mouth, still with her lips tightly sealed.

With eyes closed she raised her head once and once back down.

"Fuck yeah, suck that cock babe." Amy stood up now and offered encouragement.

Katey let the rigid prick pop out of her mouth and again used her tongue to flick across the engorged head.

Both hands wrapped around the thick shaft as she rubbed it hard.

"Come on stud, give me that seed boy."

"Sorry Mrs. Sagal, it just ain't happening."

Katey slapped his club of a cock against her left cheek in frustration.

"Five minutes mommy!" Cried Kaley.

Reluctantly Katey moved on and took the next man without even looking up.

She opened her mouth and plunged his stiffness in and lowered her head down halfway.

She attempted to take in as much as she could, as inch after inch slid in.

Despite her best intentions the brunette began to gag and withdrew his slick boner.

Again she took one inch, then another and sucked hard with rapid bobs of her head.

Her left hand jerked the lower shaft to help.

"I'm close, keep doing that." Said the stud.

Katey continued on sucking and wanking with intense concentration and then relaxed when a wave of cum spewed out of his pulsating cock.

The semen mixed with her saliva which she let teem out of her mouth and down her big tits.

"Time is up! Hands off cocks!" Yelled Brian. "The score is seven in thirty minutes for Katey Sagal. Quite impressive, don't be too disappointed."

"It just can't be done." Katey took a towel and cleaned up as she turned to her rival.

"Watch and learn." Kaley oozed confidence as she eyed up her men.

"Oh, and I want that big black guy on my team." She pointed to the one man who Katey had failed to get off.

He ambled on over and joined the end of the line.

Kaley eyed him up with her eyes squinted.

"Did you fuck me on that night here?"

The tall ebony man grinned and put his finger to his lips.

Brian set the clock to 30.00.

"Ready, and...GO!"

Kaley quickly dropped to her knees and yanked the hard prick of the first man with one hand and slid the throbbing cock into her warm mouth.

She watered at the taste as she bobbed her head back and forth, rubbing her tongue along the entire length.

She expertly ran the head along the insides of her cheeks and roof of her mouth and soon enough the crazed man exploded and shot his wad down her throat.

"Next." She cried abruptly as she moved on. The first man had taken thirty seconds.

Kaley took another cock into her eager mouth and gurgled on the bulbous head.

Strings of drool escaped the corners of her mouth and dripped onto her rounded tits.

The aroused young stud with the shaven head gazed down at her with his hands on his hips agog.

With her secret weapon Kaley held the seven inches of meat in her closed mouth and hummed loudly, the vibrations caused him to erupt.

She tilted her head back to let his load fill her mouth before she let him slip out.

With a great gulp she grinned and slapped his dribbling knob away.

"Yummy! Next!"

Hungry for the next a big prick was shoved into her wet and cum covered lips, and without pause the insatiable blonde grabbed his strong thighs and sucked hard and fast on the stiff pole.

He throbbed on her tongue and for the first time Kaley felt her cunt glow.

Her right hand went to her snatch as she sat up on her haunches and she slid two fingers into her wetness.

She kept the digits buried in her tight pussy as she tried to concentrate on the cock in her mouth.

With eyes closed, the man plunged in and out fast until he yelled out and the cum spewed out in long jets.

He fell from her open mouth and the jism splashed both her big tits.

"Good shot."

Before she could catch her breath another erect boner slammed into her mouth and Kaley had to pull her fingers from her pussy to brace herself.

In his eagerness the short guy rubbed his cock at the base as he moved forward.

"Foul! Step back dude, you're disqualified." Brian called for a substitute from the bench.

Kaley Cuoco took a moment to gather her wits.

Three men done, only five minutes on the clock!

A latino man was next with big biceps and pectorals.

His knob looked about five inches hard and Kaley leaned up to start sucking on it

He fitted perfectly in her mouth and she was able to take him all the way down to the base.

His wiry pubes tickled her face.

His big hands found the back of her head and he began to swivel his hips as he thrust home.

Then he held her firmly still and he shot his cum into her mouth.

Kaley pulled away and coughed some and moved onto number five.

Another brown hued prick entered her wet mouth and she established a rhythm immediately.

In one minute he was overcome with the moment and she felt him pulse between her lips.

Teasingly Kaley let him out the second his climax hit and left the poor man with a ruined orgasm, his seed spilled onto the floor.

What a bitch, thought Amy Davidson as she watched the woman move onto her sixth guy.

Kaley looked at the semi erect cock and then at the sorry man who desperately tried to keep hard.

"Substitute please Brian." The switch was made and Kaley faced a completely hairless man with a stiff seven inch boner.

She pushed her tongue at the head, it tasted kind of rubbery as she swirled around it.

He grew to full hardness inside her mouth and he could feel the previous ejaculations.

With his thighs in her hands her head moved rapidly back and forth with forceful thrusts.

Then she was rewarded as he tensed up and shot a huge load into her mouth.

So massive was the load that some semen sprayed out of her cute nose.

Katey put her head in her hands, this little bitch just couldn't seem to get enough cock!

Number seven was furiously rubbing his hard on, totally turned by the sight of Kaley Cuoco with cum all over her face and tits.

The blonde kept her wide green eyes fixed on his all the time as she raised and lowered her head slowly on his knob.

Then she closed her eyes tight shut and crammed his entire length into her mouth and to the back of her throat.

The lucky guy held her by the shoulders and rocked his hips quickly and in mere seconds came inside her mouth.

She pulled back and his dripping cock was free from her face.

"Bingo!" She called out as some spunk drooled from her mouth.

"How much time Brian?" She asked as she spat onto the floor.

"Eight minutes, and you're tied with Katey seven ejaculations apiece."

Now she went straight over to the tall black guy.

She was certain he had been one of the masked studs who had fucked her brains out earlier in the year at this very club.

Her senses were filled with the salty taste of cock and cum, sweat and saliva.

Kaley had sucked some nice cocks, but this one was so thick and tasty looking.

Under were his big set of balls, the size of two eggs in a black leathery sack.

With a deep breath the blonde took the spongy head and slipped her red lips over it and it hardened inside her mouth.

It grew thicker by the second and she could feel the veins as she moved to and fro.

Her knees began to hurt as her weight shifted, his thickness made it difficult to take him all in.

"That's right baby, try your best." He chuckled.

Kaley gagged and remembered to breath through her nose.

She hummed a little and made eye contact as was her special technique.

Her body moved up and down as she rocked on her haunches, her pussy ached so much now, a good fucking would be her reward if she got this guy off.

She reached behind him and grabbed his buttocks as she increased pace, her slips slid down his shaft halfway then back to the head.

Now she used her hands in combination with her mouth, desperate to make him cum as quickly as possible.

"You sure are pretty good at that. Wow! I'm...I'm gonna cum!"

The base of his cock pulsed on her lips as he came with a massive flow of cream.

Squirt after squirt washed her mouth and Kaley had to swallow three times to get it all down.

His cock softened and slipped free as the exhausted woman laid on the black floor cover.

"Folks, we have a winner! Eight successful blowjobs in just under thirty minutes."

Brian began to clap his hands and one by one all the stunt cocks applauded as Kaley cleaned up and drained a bottle of mineral water in a single gulp.

"There was never any doubt really, we alright Katey?" Kaley smiled in triumph.

"Well done girl, you deserved it." Said Katey humbly.

"This way Kaley, your prize awaits."

Brian led the naked beauty to a back room, dimly lit and with a large round bed in the middle.

"Say hi to Justin." He spread his hands and gestured to a handsome man naked on the bed.

"Have fun!" Said Brian as he left and closed the door.

Kaley joined the young stud on the bed as her heart raced.

The man was gorgeous!

About twenty, dark short hair and well developed chest.

His arms were so ripped she could make out every muscle.

123z
123z
825 Followers
12