Kaley's Competition Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Well defined abs and chiseled back left the blonde in awe, and when he flexed his quads and calves Kaley had to catch her breath.

"Hi, just relax babe and let me do my stuff."

"Alright." Said Kaley giggling like a little schoolgirl.

Justin kissed her softly on the lips and his cock began to grow big.

He moved down to her luscious breasts and devoured the flesh as Kaley placed her hands on the back of his head.

She enjoyed the gentle sucking and nibbling of her nipples but shoved his head down lower still, she needed her pussy attended to badly.

His strong arms spread her supple thighs open and she felt his hot breath on her moist bald labia.

Her breath forced its way out of her lungs when his tongue traced out a line around her cunt.

Then her mouth gaped open when he probed her slit from top to bottom and back again.

He flicked at her clit from side to side and then vertically which drove her insane with pleasure.

She brought her feet up and put them on his broad back as he lunged into her sodden pussy and ground his face against her mound.

Her juices ran down his chin as he probed her with his tongue, and when he poked his middle finger up inside Kaley cried out.

"You like?" He asked demurely.

"Fuck yeah!"

They kissed some more and she whispered into his ear.

"Inside me now baby, please."

Justin rolled on top of her delectable figure and raised her cute ass up off the satin sheet.

As he held her easily with his strong grip he buried his stiff cock inside before she knew it.

In this position he drove up deep inside.

Kaley was so wet he glided in and out with ease and when he looked down she was literally running onto the sheet.

He dropped down and let his weight fall on her and he started to pump into her fast.

Her arms went around his bull neck, and her limber legs around his back.

Each and every thrust in ground her pussy against his groin, and each and every thrust in was met by her pushing back at him.

"Harder, fuck me harder."

She dug her nails in his incredibly tight butt as his strokes intensified.

His big hands went under her hips and lifted her bum up in order to tease her g-spot.

"Fill me up sweetie, give me your cum!"

Justin fucked her hard and fast, every muscle in his thighs and calves tense and taut.

Loud smacking noises came as their bodies mashed together, then his orgasm came and spasm after spasm shot inside her creamy wet pussy.

He continued to fuck her as he became softer until he slipped out of her and he rolled off.

They both breathed hard and their combined fluids seeped out of her raw cunt.

"Did you cum too? He asked.

Shaking with her climax Kaley nodded and rolled over into his broad chest.

"Me too." He said, and they both laughed as they snuggled up together.

A splendid night was had by all.

END

12