Kalpana & "Sir" Ch. 09

Story Info
Kalpana's quest to save her marriage.
3.7k words
4.32
9k
9

Part 9 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 08/21/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story is about an extramarital liaison between two consenting adults. There is no cheating involved, at least on the woman's part. Her husband knows about it; indeed initially he has instigated her and she has continued it with his passive acquiescence, if not his active encouragement. Those who are offended by this situation need not read further. This is a work of fiction based on facts. I leave it to my readers to sift fact from fiction.

I would like to tell my readers that those searching for quick, fast and furious action will probably be better off looking elsewhere but I hope that those who want to read a good story will find this one rewarding.

Conversations that took place in Hindi are recorded in italics followed immediately with an English translation. Those familiar with Hindi may find it rewarding to read the original. Others can conveniently skip those parts.

Your vote and constructive feedback is appreciated.

I urge my readers to read Ch. 01 to Ch. 08 for the sake of continuity.

***

On her way home after her lunch meeting with Swati, Kalpana was in a thoughtful, sombre mood. She had found a sympathetic, mature and understanding interlocutor in Swati. Kalpana had felt a huge burden lift off her shoulders after having confessed all her travails to her. Although she had been hurt and saddened by Swati's barely disguised contempt for her husband Kapil, it had forced her to confront the reality that Kapil's cravings that had driven her into "Sir's" arms were in fact abnormal, kinky and depraved.

Even so, Kalpana still rooted for her hubby. She knew that he was basically a good human being -- jolly, cheerful, sensitive, kind, a great father, a loving husband and an excellent provider. She knew that she would have to do whatever it took to preserve their marriage. Her first priority was to get Kapil out of his sulk and get him talking again. During their long married life, they had always been able to re-connect, even after (very rarely) having had big fights. Their strong mutual sexual attraction had played a very important part in this. In fact they used to joke that the joy of make-up sex was well worth a fight!

This time it was different, though. Kapil had been wracked with jealousy, anger and guilt as Kalpana had described how "Sir" had made her his plaything, using her to quench his lust but at the same time making her crave his touch and experience heights of ecstasy, and persuade her to willingly surrender her body for him to do as he pleased. Although a surge of arousal had coursed through Kapil's loins as he'd heard Kalpana out, he had for some reason hesitated to slake his lust with her there and then. He'd not even tried to stop her from meeting her lover anymore, as she had half expected him to do. Kalpana was really worried now...

***

Silence greeted Kalpana as she entered their apartment. Her kids and mother-in-law had gone over to a friend's place for a Pooja (religious function). Kapil had perhaps stepped out on an errand. She undressed and had a nice, long shower after throwing her clothes in the laundry hamper. She didn't want to leave even a trace of "Sir's" scent on her body for Kapil's sensitive nose to pick up. She didn't want to provoke another jealous tirade from him. She wore only her bra and panties as she sat in front of the dresser mirror, brushing her long hair.

"No wonder men find me so attractive!" She mused as she looked at the reflection of her plump, shapely, sexy body in the mirror. Hubby Kapil had told her innumerable times how sexy she was. She'd also been occasionally propositioned by a few acquaintances and Kapil's friends, much to her annoyance. Lurking under her annoyance however, she had always felt a subtle thrill of pleasure, to be recognized as a desirable woman by men other than her hubby. But above all, she felt proud that she had been able to awaken the libido and hold the interest of a powerful, worldly man old enough to be her father. And that too, without even trying!

""Sir" toh ab mujhpar poori tarah se lattoo ho chuke hain!"

" "Sir" is now totally besotted with me!" She told herself. A shiver ran through her and her nipples tightened as she imagined "Sir's" fingers caressing her curves...

She casually wondered which other women staffers "Sir" might be attracted to. She knew that women generally found him to be quite attractive and several younger women in the office had in fact expressed an interest in having a fling with him, if only jokingly. She pictured her colleagues one by one, pairing them up with "Sir"...

No... no... no... She rejected most of the women; they didn't have what it took to be worthy of "Sir's" attention, she thought. She then remembered Shehla...

"H'm! That's somebody "Sir" might take an interest in!" She thought. She felt a twinge of jealousy as she imagined Shehla in his arms but immediately banished the thought. She knew she had no rights over "Sir", that he was free to seduce any woman he fancied. She wondered how long Shehla would be able to resist his charm if "Sir" indeed decided to pursue her. She had little doubt that he would succeed in seducing Shehla if he so chose, just as he had succeeded with herself...

***

Shehla

Shehla had been transferred to Trident's Mumbai office from their Gurgaon branch, sometime before Kalpana had started working there. She was one of the Trident staffers assigned to work on the new marketing project. Kalpana and Shehla had been thrown together on the new assignment and they had soon struck up an easy friendship. Both were from north India and spoke Hindi / Urdu, in an office where English was the official language and most others were not native Hindi speakers. Compared to other girls who were in their early twenties, Shehla was closer to Kalpana's age. Besides, both were married, unlike the younger girls who were mostly single. Their friendship had gradually become stronger, and they were soon sharing confidences about their lives and families.

Shehla was around thirty. She was about five foot seven (tall for an Indian woman), had a slim, athletic build and was reasonably well endowed with womanly attributes. She had regular features and knew how to use light makeup to make the most of them. She was always smartly attired and was partial to salwar suits, only occasionally wearing western outfits or saris. Her clothes were well fitting though modestly cut. She usually covered her long, thick, lustrous hair with a scarf. She had a husky, well-modulated voice and a cultured accent, both in Hindi / Urdu and English. She was a reserved person and only rarely would her brilliant white teeth be displayed in a dazzling smile.

***

Although Shehla by nature had a sunny temperament, in the recent past Kalpana had noticed that she had become a bit withdrawn and remote.

"What's with you Shehla? You don't seem to be your usual self!" Kalpana had probed a bit.

"Oh! It's nothing, really. The usual womanly problems..." Shehla had responded non-committally, hinting perhaps at that time of the month. Kalpana had let the matter rest...

But Shehla's mood hadn't improved even after a couple of weeks had passed. If anything, she had become even more remote and withdrawn. So, one day Kalpana had invited Shehla to have a cup of coffee with her.

"Han toh batao Shehla, kya baat hai?"

"So tell me Shehla, what's the matter?" Kalpana had queried as they settled down in a coffee shop.

Shehla had talked about her husband's job. He was an executive in an international bank. He had been transferred from Gurgaon to his bank's office in the Gulf a while ago. After taking unpaid leave and spending a few months with her hubby, Shehla had decided to return to India. It had made sense to re-locate from Gurgaon to Mumbai along with her five year old daughter, so that she could live with her mother in her apartment. Shehla's father had passed away recently and her mother was very happy to welcome her daughter and granddaughter to come and live with her. Trident had readily acceded to her request for a transfer from Gurgaon to Mumbai.

"That's how I came to Mumbai! I and my daughter are with my Mom now. And thank god I've met you! You are such a lovely friend, almost like an elder sister! Shehla had concluded.

"Lekin Kalpana Didi, sach bataun toh mujhe merey shauhar ki bahut yaad aati hai!"

"But to tell you the truth, Kalpana Didi (elder sister), I really miss my husband!" Shehla had continued after a long pause.

"Achha, to yeh baat hai! Kitne din hue unse mil ke?"

"Oh I see! When did you last meet him?"

"Koi chheh mahine hue."

"About six months ago."

"Oh! Yeh to kaafi lamba arsa hua. Woh kab lautne waale hain chhutti par?"

"Oh! That's a really long time. When is he returning on vacation?"

"Woh kaam mein itne uljhe hue hain ki unhe itne mein chhutti milne ki koi ummeed nahi hai!"

"He is so preoccupied with work that he sees no possibility to get a vacation anytime soon!" Shehla's eyes were downcast and her voice trembled.

"Toh tum kyon nahi chali jaati unke paas, kuchh dinon ke liye?"

"Why don't you go visit him for a few days?"

"Kya bataun Didi, yeh sab itna aasan hota toh main kab ki chali jaati!"

"Didi if it was that simple, I'd have done it long ago!"

Shehla had barely succeeded in suppressing a sob. Kalpana's heart had gone out to her. She'd moved next to Shehla and hugged her. Shehla had hugged her back and broken into tears, sobbing her heart out while Kalpana had comforted her...

"Unse phone par baat toh hoti hi hogi?"

"You must be talking to him on the phone?"

"Ji! Hafte mein kam se kam teen chaar bar."

"Yes! At least three or four times a week."

"Lekin Didi, sirf baat cheet se dil nahi bharta."

"But Didi, talking over the phone is just not enough!" Shehla had looked down again after quickly glancing at Kalpana.

Kalpana had immediately understood what Shehla was hinting at. Although she had never had to face prolonged separation from her hubby, she could easily imagine how hard it could be for a married woman to endure it. Over the next hour and half, slowly and haltingly, Shehla had narrated her travails. She'd described how she stayed awake for hours on end, her body's unsatisfied hunger not allowing her to fall asleep; how she got angry and frustrated when she saw couples chatting, laughing, flirting... She was desperate for male company. But she knew very well that she couldn't afford to have an affair either with colleagues in the office or with neighbours or acquaintances. So in her desperation, she'd joined several online dating platforms to seek out someone to have a short term relationship with. She'd been shocked and stunned by the responses she'd received.

"Didi, you cannot imagine the unbelievably vulgar replies I received, with photographs that would put a pornographic magazine to shame!"

"Oh god! I hope you didn't give out any photos or personal details!" Kalpana had whispered.

"No, of course not! I may be desperate but I'm not stupid!"

"Thank god!"

"I don't think I'll ever find a man this way either. I think I'm just going to go crazy!" Shehla had whispered.

"Na, na, Shehla. Hausla mat haaro. Zaroor koi raasta nikal aayega!"

"No, no, Shehla. Don't give up hope. I'm sure you'll find a way!" Kalpana had comforted her.

"Tumhare shauhar ka iss barey mein kya khyal hai?"

"What does your husband have to say about this?"

"Hum dono ek doosre ko bahut chahte hain. Aur woh meri pareshani samajhte hain. Agar unke bas mein hota to woh kabke laut aaye hote. Lekin woh itni buri tarah ulajh gaye hain ke yeh namumkin hai. Pehle unhon ne mujhe koi vibrator sarikhi cheez istemal karne ka sujhav diya. Lekin mujhe usse koi sukoon nahi mil paya. Phir unhon ne hi mujhe kaha ki ho sakey toh kissi ko doondh le temporary rishte ke liye..."

"We love each other and he understands my problem. If he could, he'd have returned long ago. But he's so badly entangled, that's just not possible. He first told me to use a vibrator but I could not find any satisfaction with that. So, in fact it's he who suggested that I could try to find somebody for a short term..." Shehla had hinted that her hubby was caught in some kind of a trap.

"Didi, shaadi ke pehle maine kabhi nahi socha tha ke mujhe jismani rishton ki itni latt lag jayegi! Agar maine shaadi ki hi nahi hoti to iss sabse main bach jati..."

"Didi, before I got married I'd never thought that I would get so addicted to bodily pleasures. I'd have been saved all my troubles if I hadn't married at all!" Shehla had concluded with a sad shake of her head.

"Arri pagli! Yeh kya keh rahi hai tu? Tujhe ek achha sa pati mila hai, ek khubsoorat si bachchi bhi. In dono ka tumhe zindagi bhar saath rahega. Abhi ke problems zaroor jaldi hi mit jayenge. Hausla rakho!"

"Don't be silly! You have a wonderful husband and a beautiful daughter too! They'll be with you for a lifetime while your present problems will go away soon. Don't lose hope!" Kalpana had comforted her...

***

Kalpana crashed out of her reverie as she heard the bedroom door click open. She turned and saw Kapil looking at her, framed by the bedroom door. Her torso was bathed in light from the dresser lamp.

"Yeh kaisa daag hai tumhare badan par?"

"What's that mark on your body?" Kapil asked as he closed the distance between them. He ran a finger on the hickey at the junction of her neck and shoulder.

"Hey Bhagwan!"

"Oh God!" She thought to herself. She'd been caught by surprise, having forgotten all about it. All thoughts of avoiding another confrontation with Kapil went out the window and she impulsively brazened it out:

"Wohi jo tum soch rahe ho."

"It's exactly what you think it is." She stared provocatively into his eyes. After all, this merely was physical evidence confirming what Kapil very well knew was going on between his wife and "Sir".

"Kya aaj phir mili tum usse?"

"Did you meet him again today?" Kapil was astonished.

"Ji. Swatiji ko milne se pehle unhone mujhe unse milne ko kaha tha!"

"Yes. He'd asked me to meet him before I met Swati!" Kapil of course already knew about her plan to meet Swati for lunch.

"Achha! Toh yeh baat hai! Toh batao aaj kya kya kiya tumhare yaar ne tumhare saath?"

"Oh I see! So tell me, what did your lover do with you today?" She could smell his arousal and see it in his eyes.

"Dikhati hoon!"

"I'll show you!" Kalpana rushed into Kapil's arms and gave him an open mouthed kiss, rubbing her bra clad breasts against his chest.

"Ruko ek minute!"

"Wait a minute!" Kapil growled. He switched on the overhead lamp, flooding the bedroom with bright light.

"Tumhe apne Sir se din dahade sab karwane mein maza aata hai na? Toh merey sath andhere mein kyon? Ab main bhi poori roshni mein tumhara maza loonga!"

"You love to let your "Sir" do you in daylight, don't you? Then why should I do it in the dark? I too am going to enjoy you in bright light!"

Her hand reached down and started stroking his already hard cock. She slid to her knees, her face level with his crotch. She undid his belt, opened his trousers and slid his shorts down his legs, exposing his hard, wet cock.

"Chooso mujhe!"

"Suck me!"

She leaned into his crotch, holding his shaft and taking his cock head into her mouth. Her loose hair fell forward and hid her face and his crotch from view. Kapil angrily gathered her hair in his fist and yanked it back. Her full lips wrapped around his hard cock came into view in the bright light. Her gaze locked into his eyes and she started tonguing his cockhead. He responded by fucking her mouth in quick, shallow but powerful thrusts of his hips.

Having re-asserted his right to do with her as he pleased, he stripped off her bra and panties and threw her across the bed. He then took off his remaining clothes and loomed over her, his hard cock shining with her saliva. Her pussy became wet as she eyed her hubby ready once again to fuck her, his earlier reticence and hesitation forgotten. With ease and familiarity perfected over years of a happy marriage, she welcomed his cock in her wet pussy. She closed her eyes and sighed pleasurably, spread eagled helplessly under Kapil's strong body, taking the hard pounding he was delivering with his blunt cock. The hickey had done what Kalpana hadn't earlier been able to do: re-ignite in Kapil the will to assert his right over her! Kapil continued to punish her with hard, deep thrusts, taking out all his pent up anger and frustrations and slaking his lust until he finally climaxed hard and ejaculated deep inside her.

Kalpana felt so satiated and relaxed, she almost felt she was floating on air. Not only had her hubby made her cum, the act had once again re-established the deep and intimate bond between them. Husband and wife continued to exchange intimate pillow talk, something they hadn't done for a long while. The ever present shadow of "Sir" looming over them was banished, at least temporarily...

"Kitne malpue khilaye maine tumhe?"

"How many times did I make you cum?" Kapil queried.

"Bahut saare!"

"Many times!" Kalpana blushed happily.

"Sach bataun Kapil, mujhe tumse jyada aur koi nahi bhaata. Shuru se main tumhari hoon aur aakhir tak tumhari hi rahungi."

"To tell you the truth Kapil, I love you above everyone else. I have been yours from the beginning and I'll remain yours till the end." She whispered.

"Main sabse jyada khush hoti hoon jab tum mujhpar apna haq jatate ho... jab tum mujhe apne badan ke neeche raund dalte ho!"

"I am happiest when you assert your right over me... when you crush me under your body!" She continued.

"Apni hawas ko bujhana hai aur kissi ke saath toh theek hai. Lekin kabhi mujhse door mat jaana. Kabhi mujhe bhi tumse door mat hone dena!"

"I'll understand if you want to satisfy your lust with someone else. But never leave me. Never let me leave you!" She murmured. She'd re-opened the issue between them that had ultimately precipitated her entanglement with "Sir". Kapil listened in silence.

"Agar maine kisi doosri ladki se ishq kiya toh bhi tum mujhse naraz nahi hogi?"

"Won't you be angry with me if I were to love another girl?" He asked after some hesitation.

"Kyon nahi naraz houngi? Jarur houngi! Merey Kapil ko mujhse door karne ki kissine koshish ki toh main uski aanken noch loongi!"

"Why won't I be angry? Of course I'll be angry! If anyone tries to take my Kapil away from me, I'll gouge her eyes out!" Kalpana responded spiritedly. Kapil was taken aback.

"Han, lekin apne mann ki murad poori karne ke liye, tumne kissi ladki ko pataakar aur uski bhi marzi se usko bhoga toh main bura nahi manungi! Lekin aisa rishta sirf jismani bhookh mitane ke liye hona chahiye. Ussme koi pyar ya mohabbat ki bhanak tak nahi honi chahiye!"

"But, to satisfy your cravings, if you were to persuade a girl to willingly have sex with you, then I won't mind if you were to slake your lust with her. But such a relationship should be strictly to satisfy your lust. There must not be even a hint of emotional entanglement!" Kalpana clarified.

Kalpana had finally given up her earlier insistence that Kapil's desire for sex with another woman could only be satisfied by way of a swap with another couple. Although she hated the idea of her hubby becoming intimate with another woman, Kalpana had nevertheless given Kapil a hall pass to go ahead. She knew that she didn't have the moral right to withhold this from him. After all, hadn't she become intimate with another man and wasn't she getting the utmost pleasure in the arms of her lover? Once Kapil got what he craved, it would bring their marriage on an even keel, she thought.

12