Kalpana & "Sir" Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Aur haan. Kissi bholi, nadaan kunwari ladki ko apne jaal mein mat phasana. Agar yeh sab kuchh karna hi hai toh ek samajhdar aur mature aurat ko khojo, jo tumhare saath khushi se karne ko taiyar ho!"

"Another thing. Don't try to seduce trusting, naïve, single girls. If you really want to do it, look for a mature, understanding woman who might be willing to do it with you!" She laid down some ground rules. Kapil was after all a personable man and she had seen many young girls in their circle of neighbours and acquaintances casting admiring glances at him...

They were alerted by the sound of the front door of the apartment opening and Kapil jumped up hurriedly to shut the bedroom door while Kalpana scurried into the bathroom. Kapil quickly dressed and went out to greet his mother and children. Kalpana followed a few minutes later, once again dressed prim and proper, with not a hair out of place...

***

"Shehla, agley weekend ko hamari Society ka Annual Social Gathering hai. Tum bhi aao aur tumhari maa aur bachchi ko bhi leti lao. Bada maza aayega. Tumhara dil bhi bahal jayega!"

"Shehla, our Society is having its Annual Social Gathering next weekend. Please do come and bring your mother and daughter too! It'll be great fun. It'll distract your mind too!" Kalpana invited her a couple of days later when they met at the Trident office. After some hesitation, Shehla accepted her invitation...

Contd...

12