Kama: A Divine Love Story

Story Info
Goddess falls in love with a mortal.
1.4k words
4.15
4.6k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Note: All the characters in this story are fictional and over 18 years of age. The story is inspired by Indian myths and is about love between a goddess and a human.

1

Before our universe existed, there was eternal darkness. Space and time did not exist. Goddess Velaxati, the goddess of fertility, creation and sex, created space and time simultaneously with the blink of an eye. People call it 'the big bang'. Velaxati created Pertiwi, or the Earth, between Swarg, or the heavens, and Patawl, or the underworld. Velaxati created planets and stars and life. She nurtured the humans and the goddess helped the human civilization grow.

One day, Velaxati decided to see her creation once again. She made an avatar to disguise and see the mortal realm.

She woke up under a tree. She slowly walked towards a farmer's home, naked. After looking around to see no one, she stole some clothes and ran to the village. The village was a small one but the bazaar was huge. Anyone could get lost if they were new in the village. And Velaxati was new.

"Hello, sweet lady! These are the tastiest jalebis you can get here. One plate for only twenty copper mohars."

The jalebi-seller was a guy with plump physique. You could easily tell that his business was making him high profits.

"One plate, please."

The man gave Velaxati a plate full of hot jalebis.

"Fuck!" she cried when the tips of her fingers got burnt while lifting a jalebi.

When she looked around, she could see everyone stare at her as if she had committed a crime.

"Don't look at them. The people here hate women who curse," a man said, "You seem new here. You don't know the beliefs of the people."

He was a charming guy who was sitting on another chair, with an half-empty plate of jalebis.

"Ye... Yeah! I'm new here." the goddess replied.

The jalebis were tasty. They slowly started chatting as the jalebi-seller made more jalebis in the boiling oil. The man introduced himself as Miraya and then the goddess introduced herself as Valli. Both ate another plate of jalebis.

"So you are a puppeteer at the king's court?" Valli asked Miraya.

"Yup. At the royal court, I perform shows with new, less known stories every weekend. The king has left for a diplomatic visit to a nearby kingdom so I'm free for a month."

"Can you please give me a tour of this village?"

"Well... I could've but I still have to find a new story for my next show."

"Come on! Just a small tour."

Miraya finally agreed to give her a tour of the village. He took her to the Circus, to the Village Fair and to many other places. He told her about the mayor whose wife sang the loudest when she was in debt, the barber who talked so much that he forgot cutting the hair of the customers, and many other countryside stories. Finally, it became dark and it was time for Velaxati to go back to heaven. She was going to leave when she got an idea- she could stay with Miraya for a night.

Miraya was going back home when he heard Valli shouting, "Hey, Miraya! Stop!". He turned back to see Valli running towards him. She told him that she can't travel at night as there were no carriages available. "Plus, traveling at night could be dangerous."

"Hmm. Okay." Miraya agreed to give her one of his rooms on rent.

He showed her the room and wished her good night after which he went to his own room. Tired, he removed his clothes until his underwear was the only thing he was wearing and fell asleep on his bed. The air was a bit cold which made him fall asleep even faster. Valli tried her best to sleep but she was a goddess, she can't sleep. Slowly, she tip-toed, trying to make no noise when she walked on the wooden floor. A small temple was built inside the house. It housed the statues of two gods- herself and God Hirajee, her brother, the god of pranks and mischief. She went towards the kitchen when she saw a small crack in the door of Miraya's room. The small flame of the torch was enough to show the view of the room. Miraya was sleeping on his bed, legs spreadeagled, and Valli could see a big bulge on his pants. She had seen many human dicks in her life (after all, she was the creator of life) but had never tasted one. The only one she had tasted was of her brother, Hirajee, when she was young. Valli's footsteps followed the creak of the door but it was not enough to disturb Miraya's sleep. Velaxati's hand greedily got pulled towards Miraya's willy. She booped the bulge as the smiled. Her smile became evil as she pulled down his pants.

Velaxati was surprised to see such a big cock. She stroked his missile up and down. She then put the big cock inside her throat, her tongue skimming his cock and then started sucking it. Miraya moaned until he released his pre-cum in her mouth before he woke.

"What the fuck!"

"Don't scream!"

"Why shouldn't I? We just met today and you're giving me a blowjob?!" Miraya soon realized that his dick hadn't been sucked for a long time. "You're as beautiful as a goddess! You... Please suck it!"

"I was just... I was... I just wanted to taste it. I have never tasted a cock in 3000 years!"

Velaxati revealed her true form to Miraya.

"Holy shit!" Miraya cried, seeing her true form, "Valli, you are Mata Velaxati? Oh my fucking gods!"

"I know that what I did was wrong but didn't you like it?"

"I liked it... but you had scared me!"

"I know!"

"But isn't it forbidden or something to have sex with a mortal?"

"You used to fuck your mom when you were young. Forbidding people doing something only makes doing it more interesting."

She once again put his fully erect cock inside her throat.

"Mmm... Tasty!" she exclaimed when Miraya's missile emptyied itself in her mouth.

Miraya was seeing a diving being for the first time. And this was definitely going to be the happiest moment in his life ever. He had never dreamt of being fucked by a goddess he was worshipping since he was a child.

"Now, you will fuck me in the ass." the goddess ordered.

"But is it okay for me to fuck my mother goddess?"

"Just undress and fuck me, Miraya." Velaxati watched as he followed her order. He undressed her, revealing her medium-sized, light brown tits and her shaven, tight pussy. "Oh man! You're so beautiful, Velaxati! You have a voluptuous body!" Miraya cried when he saw Velaxati's heavenly beauty. Her naked brown body sparkled even in dim light. He sat on his bed and the goddess sat on his lap. After rubbing his hard dick on the Velaxati's rear end while kissing and tasting her, he eventually succeeded in putting his large willy inside her tight ass. Miraya fucked Velaxati's in her unused ass, making her moan loudly.

"Holy cow... Ahh... Go faster, Miraya... go faster..."

Miraya hold Velaxati's ass cheeks tightly as he thrusted in and out of her. He was pretty fast and her tight asshole wasn't going to stop him from going faster. Velaxati hugged him tightly and created a force field so no one can hear their loud noises.

"I'm... gonna.. cum!"

"WAIT!" Velaxati cried, "Fuck me... in mah... pussy."

"As you wish!"

Miraya put his erect dick in Velaxati's pussy. Initially, it was difficult for the cock to slide in, even though she had rubbed it with her wet fingers.

"Ahhh... You're so tight, mother goddess?"

"I always keep my pussy as tight as of a teenage girl."

After it slid in, he started thrusting again. Velaxati's boobs rubbed against his chest as she jumped up and down on her follower's wet cock. The moans encouraged Miraya to go faster. He hold Velaxati's ass cheeks tightly and pushed his cock in. Velaxati hugged Miraya tightly, kissing occasionally. "Miraya, I'm in...ahh...love with you. I want to bear your child, Miraya." she moaned after some time, "Cum...ahh...inside me. Cum inside your mother goddess' pussy."

Miraya, encouraged by her moaning, tried increasing his speed.

"I'm cumming!" the mortal cried as he released his jizz, emptying his now-soft dick inside the goddess, who collapsed beside him.

The gods, however, were not as happy as them and Velaxati had no idea that her act was deciding the future of mankind.

To be continued...