Love and Lust: Blackfire

Story Info
Blackfire disguises herself as her sister to get Dick.
7.4k words
4.73
1.1k
6

Part 16 of the 16 part series

Updated 04/16/2024
Created 07/08/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MTV2020
MTV2020
54 Followers

The cool water surrounded Dick Grayson as he submerged himself fully underwater. When he dove out onto the surface, he felt the warm afternoon air embrace him, putting his mind at ease from just how weird things had gotten recently.

It was like something out of a perverted dream, having Poison Ivy become his "mistress"...yet Dick could see the green-skinned villainess contentedly busy herself within Kory's garden. The garden was only a few feet away from the pool, so Dick had a perfect view of Ivy making herself at home in Dick and Kory's greenhouse...and he could hardly blame her, considering she had spent the last month in Bludhaven.

Dick may have been the protector of that city, but that place wasn't eco-friendly in any way. In fact, Dick was more surprised than anything else that Ivy had stuck around there that long. Then again, the Poison Ivy Dick knew never would have agreed to become Dick (and Kory's) shared lover, yet there she was, rearranging the entire garden to her liking.

He was glad Ivy had found a hobby in her spare time, too--because while Ivy being his mistress definitely was a wet dream come true, it was also a curse, in a twisted way.

When Ivy had initially moved in with them, which was only a couple of days ago, the buxom redhead made sure they knew how dedicated she was to her role as Dick's mistress; she'd jump his bones at almost every given opportunity. From the first thing in the morning, waking him up with a cum-hungry blowjob, to whenever Kory went to the bathroom while they watched a movie, to anytime he was working on his customized wing-dings, right before he'd join Kory in the shower, and just last night, when she'd shamelessly ridden him right in his bed, while Kory slept right next to them! It was like she couldn't go a day without having Dick's seed drip from her snatch, strutting away from him with a melodious laugh.

Of course, it wasn't like Kory was getting nothing out of the deal she'd made with Ivy--he'd walked in on them heatedly making out on the couch or frantically scissoring each other on the dining table--but Dick wasn't stupid, he could tell that Ivy was still trying to "one-up" Kory as Dick's lover, apparently through her "constant, unending sex" strategy.

Her newfound liking to deepthroating Dick's manhood and/or smothering it with her breasts didn't help things either...specifically the titfucks, relishing every chance to get Dick to cum all over her tits and neck. Ivy seemed to believe that the tittyfucks were her "secret weapon" to ensnare Dick to her, and would constantly challenge Kory in finding out who was better at using their massive mammaries to pleasure Dick--something neither Dick nor Kory really cared about but were more than willing to indulge in.

Still, this was becoming a small problem--Ivy wouldn't let up! She was draining him dry of cum, always suggestively licking her lips or swaying her hips like a damn succubus whenever she'd catch Dick's eye--the only thing worse than her nymphomaniac tendencies was how Ivy would insist that Dick call her "Mommy" whenever they fucked, like she was playing along with some kind of incestuous kink she seemed to think Dick liked--which he didn't, for the record!

This maternal role Ivy adopted expanded beyond their bedroom activities, with Ivy always popping up to criticize the types of food he was eating, on how his motorbike, cell phone, and lack of solar panels was 'harmful to her babies'...she once even lectured Dick on doing his part in gardening and menial chores, all in a condescending, motherly tone, that left him questioning his fetish for older women...which was only made worse as Ivy would often give Dick a handjob afterwards.

Dick climbed up the pool ladder and looked behind himself at the sight of Ivy, still hard at work organizing and rearranging the garden. He had Kory to thank for the break he was given from Ivy's insatiable sexual appetite, as his girlfriend had flown out ten minutes earlier to help their fellow former Titan and friend Donna with an errand, and then attempt to recruit the newest Wonder Girl, Cassie Sandsmark, into the newest lineup of Teen Titans Kory had been trying to form. Ivy saw this as an opportunity to completely reorganize the garden as some kind of power play against the alien princess, starting the second she left.

Was inviting a formerly psychotic supervillainess to move in with them even a good idea in the first place? Kory kept insisting that creating a "bond" with Ivy would help her be more empathetic or even heroic to some degree. Dick had his reservations--and his biases; he doubted that he'd be as eager to 'help' Scarecrow or the Riddler the same way. Then again, the revolving door back at Arkham Asylum was already a tried-and-true method, so shouldn't Dick be obligated to find an alternate way to set Ivy on the right path? Even if that method was fucking her brains out every day?

Kory certainly seemed to think so--she was already making jokes about how Dick's dick could be a rehabilitation program for supervillainess.

At least, Dick assumed she was joking.

Drying himself off with a towel, Dick happily inhaled the warm air around him, figuring that he had a solid hour or two before Ivy's libido reared its far-from-ugly head.

However, as he stepped into the living room, internally compensating whether he wanted to go out as Nightwing or watch a movie while wearing nothing but his swimming trunks to air dry his soaked form, Dick nearly cried out when two feminine hands covered his eyes from behind.

"Guess who, lover?"

Trepidation briefly overtook Dick for half a second, assuming it was Ivy returning to jump his bones again...until he noticed that the hands covering his eyes were orange.

"Kory, you're back already?" Dick asked, an unmistakable look of confusion on his face. His lovely girlfriend stood before him, wearing her usual costume consisting of her form-fitting purple top with a triangular opening that exposed her overflowing orange cleavage, and her matching miniskirt that barely hid the top of her thighs, though her slightly shaky demeanor and nervous smile didn't match the seductive pose she was displaying.

Pushing her chest out, with her arms behind her back, Kory let out a shrill giggle, her eyes lidded naughtily as she spoke. "Oh, Dick, I was halfway there when I became overwhelmed by my desires--how could I leave without giving you a quick goodbye fuck, a reminder of how much I love you? Especially with Ivy taking you all for herself, not willing to share..."

"Kory, you're the one who wanted her here in the first place." Dick said bluntly, raising her eyebrow slightly at the Tamaranean Amazon. Why did she seem somewhat shorter?

"Yes, but this is our chance, while she is distracted!" Kory exclaimed, a hungry tone in her voice as she licked her lips and sexily sashayed to Dick, throwing her arms around his shoulders. "Quickly now, ravish me, make me yours!" Her soft lips pressed against his.

As Kory enthusiastically began to make out with him, stuffing her tongue into his mouth and lewdly moaning as they swapped spit, Dick kissed her back, his own hands sliding down her slender waist, and onto her shapely ass that was hidden behind a miniskirt and a thong. There was many things Dick enjoyed when it came to his passionate kisses with his girlfriend--the pillow-like softness of her lips, their eager tongues wrestling as they practically swallowed each other's mouths, the sweet scent of her red hair, how Kory would adorably let out a muffled squeak when he would grope at her ass--he loved all these small details.

It was these details that also made it incredibly obvious that the woman he was making out with wasn't girlfriend at all. It was an imposter, and after grasping "Kory's" round behind, and hearing the muffled cry of shock that she had let out, Dick knew that the imposter he was currently locking lips with wasn't some kind of robot or shapeshifter.

It was Starfire's sister, Blackfire, who had made herself look exactly like Kory, complete with a really good impersonation, dyed hair, and a stolen outfit.

***

"Mmmph! Mnnmn! Yes, Dick, take me now!"

As Komand'r desperately french-kissed her sister's boyfriend, and licked at the side of his face and ear, hissing her praises; she thought about the twisted irony of her current situation.

It was the most pleasure and joy she had felt in months, the first time Komand'r had been in the company of a handsome hunk in what had felt like forever--and it was only happening because she was pretending to be her perfect slut of a younger sister.

If Komand'r hadn't been so lonely and destitute, she never would have considered doing something so underhanded. Sure, she hated Koriand'r, but sleeping with her boyfriend while disguised as her was admittedly a new low, something that should have been beneath her.

Of course, any self-loathing Komand'r had was automatically redirected towards Koriand'r...it was her sister's fault that she had everything, had the perfect life from the very start!

Even since Komi had been born, she had been singled out as 'special' in all the wrong ways, despite being the firstborn of the royal family of Tamaran. First, it was the rare disease/condition that made Komi sickly, and took away her ability to fly or absorb sunlight the way the rest of the Tamaraneans could. Then, her perfect younger sister, Kory was born, and took everything Komi barely had from the start.

She had more of her parent's love, she could fly and radiate sunlight off her immaculate skin, her personality sickeningly sweet and friendly to everyone she met, (Komi wasn't a complete social outcast or anything, though her aggressive and domineering personality was a slight deterrent to having friends) was the better fighter when they both trained with the warrior of Okkara, and always wore brightly colored dresses and outfits that everyone seemed to prefer over Komi's silver-and-black color scheme. They even liked Kory's bright red hair over Komi's burgundy dark red hair.

It became worse as they grew older and more beautiful. No matter what Komi did or tried, she never could have the boy's attention the way Kory effortlessly did, could never appear as sexy or alluring as her sister was, what with her curvy body always on display in outfits that might have been considered scandalous even for Tamaranean standards, and her bubbly personality a magnet to all the handsome Tamaran boys Komi wanted.

Even the few boyfriends and lovers Komi did have always talked about how Kory was the better lay, the better fuck, sometimes post-coitus! It was clear to Komi then that Kory was the flirtatious princess that everyone loved and wanted, not her grumpy older sister who dressed in black and couldn't fly.

The final straw was when it was all but said that Kory, despite being the younger sibling, would inherit the throne of Tamaran over Komi, simply because everyone liked her more. At that time, Komi viewed this as her parents and people essentially betraying her, and decided to sell out her people's secrets and strategies to their dreaded enemies, the Gordanians and the Psions.

It wasn't all just petty revenge though...Komi had made a deal with the Psions to help her gain the ability to flight that she should have always had, and when they asked for a Tamaranean subject to experiment on, she didn't hesitate to have her immaculate younger sister become their 'guinea pig' as the humans would say.

The experiment ended up being more than just successful, as Komi was not only given the powers to fly and absorb light, she now could also shoot 'starbolts' from her eyes and hands!...Until she and the Psions discovered that Kory had those powers, too. And ever since that moment, all of Komi's short-sighted plans had gone wrong: Kory broke out, escaped to join a team of super-powered heroes on Earth, and then fought back Komi, the Gordananians, and the Psions from taking over Tamaran completely.

In the years following those events, Komi had been listlessly wandering around the universe, trying to find a place to belong where she wouldn't be branded a backstabber and a Gorrithiam worm. No one liked a traitor, and part of the reason Komi never stayed in one place was because of how all of Tamaran, her parents included, had labeled the former Princess as an intergalactic fugitive.

Left with nothing else but her vindicated regrets in life, Komi had spent her time trying and failing to hook up with any alien/man handsome or rich enough, and occasionally visiting Earth to torment Kory in some way before fleeing.

The latter used to be a habit Komi enjoyed greatly, as when she had discovered that her privileged younger sister was stuck in a passionless and sexless relationship with one of her fellow heroes, Nightwing, the dark haired Tamaranean would spontaneously appear every once in a while to spitefully tease Kory about all the virile, hunky lovers she'd had in her travels across the universe, boastfully bragging to the redhead on how she was the better lover, and either claiming that her 'Nightwing' was impotent or that Kory was simply losing her beauty.

Of course, Komi's tales of her various intergalactic trysts were all lies, but she was all too happy with the new status quo of her sister's failed romance.

At least, it was the status quo.

To Komi's shock and fury, the next time she had returned to Earth to spy on Kory's continually failing love life, she discovered that her younger sister had become a lot more intimate with her human boyfriend--they were outright sexual beasts, fucking each other relentlessly for hours on end. And it wasn't just the two of them, either, as a curvaceous green-skinned seemed to live in their garden that was behind their house.

Komi didn't know what kind of relationship this woman had with Kory and Nightwing, but polygamous relationships were pretty common on Tamaran, so it wasn't too much of a surprise to her that the two of them had some kind of concubine or paramour or girlfriend, whatever with "Ivy" was to them. No, what surprised and angered the darkly-dressed Tamaranean was the fact that Kory was once again living a happier life than her--more than that, was getting laid!

Deep hatred and jealousy had intensely seeped through Komi as she had discreetly watched her slut of a sister engage in all kinds of debauched sex with her big-dicked boyfriend and that Ivy bimbo. She was especially jealous in how that 'Nightwing' would fuck Kory into near-unconscious, leaving the younger princess in a orgasmic stupor. Komi wanted nothing more in that moment than for Nightwing to do the same to her, not just to get back at her sister, but simply because she desired him.

His strong, well-built body, dark hair, blue eyes, very large penis...(was he large for a human? Komi didn't know) Komi hadn't had too much interactions with 'Dick Grayson' either as Robin or Nightwing, she never deemed him worthy of her attention outside of occasionally flirting with him to piss off Kory--

But now Komi wanted him. And having him she was, right now.

"Mmnnyeah! Yes! Mm, I cannot wait to taste you again!" Komi crooned sensually as she pushed Dick into the nearby guest bedroom, her greedy hands already grasping at Dick's swim trunks and tugging them down, unleashing his rigid member which slapped against her exposed thigh, her sultry smile a mask hiding the shock at how fucking huge Kory's boyfriend's cock really was. "Oooh, someone's excited for me..."

Her newest plan to get back at Kory (and have her boyfriend all for herself) had gone off without a hitch. The moment Kory had left Dick alone at their house, Komi had snuck in, taken one of her spare 'superhero' outfits, dyed her hair Kory's color, and removed her dark makeup. Her eyes were bright green like her sister's, though Komi hoped that Dick wouldn't notice the fact that she was slightly shorter, had a more athletic build, and had smaller breasts than Kory did.

But fortunately Dick didn't seem to notice these differences, ravishing Komi just as intensely as he would to his actual girlfriend. Komi just hoped that her attempts to hide her lack of sexual experience with Dick would also go unnoticed.

Komi gave Dick's musky length a loving lick as she firmly yet lovingly stroked him.

She was looking forward to leaving Dick drained dry and begging for more once she was done with him. As her plump lips engulfed his head, Komi closed her eyes in content, expecting to taste the scents of Dick's two lovers, Kory and Ivy, thanks to a unique physiology exclusive to Tamaranean's.

Many would claim to know the fact that whenever a Tamaranean kissed someone, they'd gain be able to instantly learn another species's language and culture, but what many didn't know was that Tamaranean's always had the ability to "taste" the remnants of their significant other's previous lovers, for instance whenever they performed fellatio or cunnilingus. This was a big reason why infidelity wasn't really a thing on Tamaran, as adulterers couldn't exactly hide or wash away the taste/evidence of another's woman's orgasm, and why open relationships and polygamy were becoming more and more common.

Komi expected, no, anticipated the next time her Kory would inevitably give her handsome boyfriend head, only to taste her wicked and despised older sister's juices. The perfect revenge--and Komi would've been long gone by then--

"Mmhmmph!" Komi let out a gurgled cry, her mouth full of Dick's member, as the flavors of about a dozen women bombarded her taste buds all at once. "Hugggk!!" It didn't help that his member was eight, no, nine inches long.

She didn't recognize too many of the tastes or the scents of the women that had previously orgasmed on Dick's cock, other than that gothic chick that was in Teen Titans with Kory--but Komi definitely didn't expect so many lovers! A black haired woman that wore fishnets, a blonde with fishnets, a dark-skinned, short-haired woman, a athletic and flexible blonde with smaller breasts, a muscled, voluptuous short-haired blonde with massive breasts, another red-head with green skin, a mocha-skinned, green-haired woman---it was too much for her to handle, the combination of all these women's flavors caused Komi to choke on Dick's manhood from the sensory overload.

"Gaghk! Gaghk! Gaghk!"

"Ah, yeah, like that Kory! Like that!" groaned Dick, digging his fingers into Komi's dyed hair, driving her head forward as the remaining six inches of man-meat was stuffed onto her mouth, and down her throat. "I love it when your mouth takes all of me!"

Komi let out a muffled growl to herself as she fought the urge to slap at Dick's grip on her head. She had to keep up appearances as Kory, which meant she couldn't react any differently than Dick would expect of her. The older former princess let out a stifled whimper as her neck bulged from swallowing Dick's massive prick, her nose poking against his pelvis.

She certainly hadn't expected Kory's boyfriend to be like this. Komi assumed that since Nightwing was one of those do-gooder, by-the-book heroes, that this would reflect how he would act in the bedroom, gentle and loving. But no, he was so aggressive and commanding, he was like a raving sex-beast! And all Komi could do was take it as he had his way with her.

"GAGHK! GAGHK! GAGHK!"

Saliva began to drip from Komi's stuffed maw, dripping down into her exposed cleavage. Her eyes watered from the strain as she greedily gulped down inch after inch of his musky prick, feeling his cockhead at the back of her throat as Dick began to let out a loud groan.

"UAGH! Can't take it anymore, Kor! Ooh! Gonna cum! Gonna cum in that amazing mouth, ah, swallow all of it!!!"

"MMMMNNGAGHK!" was all Komi could answer Dick with, before his red-hot cum fired load after load into her stomach. Her tongue lavished and slobbered at his pulsing member as he came, her nose buried in pubic hair and her lips sealed around the base of his cock. Komi bobbed her head rapidly down his length, squeezing out rope after rope of jism with her contracting throat muscles.

MTV2020
MTV2020
54 Followers