Kama Sutra Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

At the Mansion-studio, we met Alex in the make-up room. As always, she welcomed us with a big grin, noticed that we were early.

"Oh, Hi Sara... hi Adam," Once again, Mom got a bit warmer greeting than me.

"Hello, Alex," Mom exclaimed, matching Alex's enthusiasm, and hugged and air-kissed her cheek.

They stayed in each other's arms longer, and their breasts no doubt in contact, nipple for a nipple.

Alex kept her arms around Mom's shoulder and told her, "Megan is upstairs. The set, too, is ready."

Mom made no effort to let loose and go upstairs. Alex remembered she was holding a beautiful woman in her arms, "Sara, you look beautiful...as always." She recalled it was a compliment she had been giving daily and added the 'as always' confirmation in the end.

Mom modestly lapped it up with a "thank you," spoken softly for only Alex to savor.

They chatted up for a bit longer, remaining in each other's arms, and after a while, both simultaneously remembered I was hovering around in the room.

Alex disengaged and asked, "should we start with Adam?" appreciating the tradition of Mom going up to Megan first to check up with the setup.

"No, I'm fine," suggesting she did not want to go up as yet. "I don't mind going first." offering to start her make-up before mine.

Alex happily shrugged and moved towards the mirrored wall and waved her hand to her, directing her to the chair.

I sat on the sofa, a few feet from Mom and Alex. After some ten minutes on Mom's face, She asked Mom to remove her clothes. For the next half an hour, I watched their silent romance. Alex made love to Mom with her fingers and hands. She caressed every inch of Mom's body, took her time to rub some lotion, then she lightly brushed Mom's skin, getting my dick to attention. Alex combed her hair, then blew on her face, and then ducked in between her thighs serendipitously for the final wind up.

Finally, it was time for the goo. Alex picked a jar of jelly and took a small amount on two fingers, and looked up towards Mom. She was ready. Mom raised her legs, split them wide, and put her heels on the counter in front. It looked like Mom was ready to deliver a baby. Alex brought the fingers to her perineum and started applying the jelly. The rub was gentle, without any provocation. Alex returned back into the jar for another round. She filled two fingers by shoveling jelly into them and then brought the fingers to Mom's small rear opening. As soon as the fingers touched Mom's starfish-shaped sphincter hole, Mom shuddered. Alex smiled and went ahead, greased the opening with all the jelly she had on her fingers.

Alex left Mom's arse hole and went back in the jar one more time and this time scooped three finger-load worth of goo. Back on Mom's anus, she rubbed outside for a bit, pointing her middle finger inside Mom's anus, and in she went. Mom's hand came up, clasping Alex's arm tightly. None of us were sure, was it to hold her further descent, or was it to hold her inside? Alex, unrelenting, kept going in with her properly greased middle finger. Halfway to her knuckle, Alex squeezed in the index finger without too much ceremony.

Mom whimpered. Her eyes were already shut, squinted further.

A couple of seconds later, Alex extracted her hand and went back to the jar for yet more lubricant. Scooping another lot onto her fingers, she started with two fingers inside Mom, gently and she rolled the fingers inside Mom. Slowly, when she felt Mom was ready, she brought the ring finger inside.

Mom whimpered. Louder this time, "mmmmm."

Alex delivered the entire goo on her fingers and extracted her fingers after just a few seconds. Repeating this at least twice more. By the time she felt Mom was ready, half of the jelly was missing from the jar.

I wondered for a brief moment if this looked as lascivious as it did, then how on earth were our audience surviving with what Mom and I were doing in the studio-bedroom upstairs. My boner was rock hard - solid steel.

Once Alex relieved Mom and signaled for her to step down from the chair, I wondered if Mom's rear would leak the goo straight out. I was also in a quandary whether Alex got Mom ready this way, daily, or was it the first time, given that we were going Anal today.

Mom's hands found Alex, and she gently cupped both her cheeks and lifted her up, bringing Alex closer to her face.

Mom slowly brought her face next to Alex's and kissed her cheek before adding a "thank you."

Mom moved to the next chair and picked the folded robe meant for her, and pulled it up on her shoulders, and then tightened the belt.

My dick was solid-hard watching their soft porn. I was pretty sure most of this was inadvertent as far as Mom and Alex were concerned, but my dick was intent on having its own wild fantasies.

Belatedly, Alex asked me, "Adam, shall we."

I squeezed the hot-seat Mom had vacated. Mom seemed reluctant to go meet Megan. After a brief touch-up on my face, it was my turn to shed the clothes. My erection made me self-conscious, and I blushed profusely, yet, soldiered on taking off my jeans and shirt.

Like on Mom, Alex sprayed the lotion on me and then rubbed it in, followed by brushing and then blowing my hair. Although I was in-and-out in less than half the time as Mom, the last bit where a small amount of jelly was applied on my dick ensured I was ready for my big moment. What a wonderful feeling to have Alex play with my dick. This wasn't the first time Alex had touched my dick, but by far, this was the most kindly, or so I imagined.

Mom and I held hands, interlocked fingers as we climbed the stairs. We met Megan at the top of the stairs. Unaware that we were in the Make-up room, Megan looked relieved to see us, although worried that we were late. Upon learning that not only we had arrived on time, but we were also ready for the shoot, she smiled a sigh of relief.

"I wasn't aware that you were already here," Megan exclaimed, glad.

"yes, we arrived a while back and thought it'd be best to get ready before we came up." Mom replied.

"I'm glad that we are all ready," Megan confirmed and led the way.

The room was decked up in lush, silken undertones. The bedcovers, and pillows, were golden and silky. The curtains had gold embroidery, the mirror a golden frame. The white walls subdued the gold tones somewhat and gave a rich yellowy feel to the room. It was like we had entered an upper-class bedchamber of a palace.

The day for the Anal sex-positions photoshoot was much anticipated. For Megan, it would be challenging because the chosen positions for the day were fairly intimate. The entry and exit of my cock from Mom would provide her with a limited window of opportunities to find good shots - along with the facial expressions and posture intact. At the same time, this meant Mom and I would have to keep doing what we were doing until Megan had her desired shots. Gladly.

The Anal positions earmarked for the day were - the Spread Eagle, followed by a combination of Passion Fruit and Shadow, and then Humpback, and finally River.

Having tried the Sphinx at home, Mom held back on getting it inserted on today's roll or having it replaced with one that was already lined up. Without losing any more time, we shed our robes and headed up the round bed that I was getting very fond of, actually.

Mom was up first and took her position. I was right behind her. Alex's affectionate job on Mom had got me all worked up. Though my own make-up had got me a bit cooled off, her final do on my dick had me back at attention. I was relaxed and excited at the same time.

Mom had selected Spread Eagle first because it would allow me to start making love to Mom's pussy before going for the hole in her arse. Ideally, this would let me grease up my dick with her pussy juices enough to enter her arse smoothly. With enough goo at her anal entry and on my dick, I wondered if this was necessary anymore - but I wasn't dumb to ask off a gift, especially when served on a silver platter.

I sat on the bed with my back straight and my legs spread wide and straight down. Only my knees were partially bent up.

From where Mom was, she walked on the bed to reach me. She put one of her feet outside my thigh, next to my hip, and then stepped across to do the same with the other. Instinctively my hands came up behind her butt, and I held both her buns in my hands. Mom's pussy was inches ahead of my face. I felt compelled to kiss her pussy mound. Forgetting the plot, my lips touched her mound, and Mom quivered. I planted kisses after sloppy kisses on Mom's nether region.

After a few kisses on Mom's pussy mound, my lips slowly slipped down to her pussy lips, which were pulsing. Mom was standing straight up, and with my butt right between her feet, it made my shoulders bend back somewhat. I would have rolled back had Mom held my head in place. Mom's hands on my head pulled it into her pussy, so I stayed there.

With great difficulty, Mom collected herself, and weened me away, reluctantly, and finally sank down between my thighs. Close enough for my dick to touch her pussy mound, close enough for her breasts to caress my chest and our faces in front of each other. When our eyes locked, we entered our zone. We did the obvious, and together we moved in for a kiss that lasted many more minutes than both of us had intended.

I kissed Mom as if this were my first kiss. I licked her lips clean, then worked my way inside her lips, and cleaned her gums. My tongue moved ahead and tapped hers, and then they played with each other on their own.

Mom's Sat with her legs angled from above my thighs, her knees bent, and her feet on the bed behind my hips. Her pussy mashing into my dick and her breasts into my chest. Our kisses were leisurely, and our hands behind each other's back pulling on one another.

With desire in our quims growing, we made the next move, almost at the same time. Mom's brought her hand down between us and held my dick at the entrance of her pussy. She wiggled back a bit to make room. Once my dick was in her pussy lips, about an inch inside, she started falling back with her shoulders and head. My hands supported her wings as she fell back completely until her head was on the mattress and her hands going further above her head, on the bed. She didn't need any support of my hands, and so I did the next best thing, I held Mom's waist firmly and pulled her towards me.

My cock went in deeper inside her instantly, what with her pussy wet and slick. Mom's pussy engulfed my cock, and she squeezed her PC muscles to welcome my entry.

I twitched my cock inside her to salute the welcome.

My hands left Mom's sides and started exploring the mounds of beautiful flesh on her breasts. I played with both her tits in my palms, squeezing her nipples between my fingers and massaging her plump mammaries. My cock insides enjoying the vibrations the bed made under us as it rotated for the camera's benefit. Mom trembling in my hands, in pleasure.

As my urge to pull and push inside Mom's pussy grew, my hands, which were playing with Mom's tits, started pulling them vigorously. I got to make some of the desired pistoning movements. My grip on her breasts was probably too strong, and I'm sure it must have pained her some, as well. Mom was swerving between pleasures in her pussy and pain on her breasts.

I was as eager to go to the next level as my dick was. As I released my grip on Mom's breasts, they turned crimson red as blood rushed back to them. The color on her breasts had a hypnotizing effect on me. In a trance, I brought my hands on her hips and pulled up to raise Mom's butt enough for my cock to pop out.

Mom whimpered her approval, "Mmmmuhhhh." She knew what was coming. The anticipation had her anxious, as well.

Mom's feet went into the mattress, and she tiptoed to get her ass in the air. I cupped her ass cheeks and aimed my cock at her crown-shaped entrance on her arse. The tip of my cock found the entrance and stayed put at the boundless pleasure of the hold.

I looked up towards Mom from my vantage point. Mom smiled towards me and signaled her confirmation, with half a nod.

The goo inside Mom's rectum had kept her lubricated, and whatever had been coated on my dick was deposited in her pussy in exchange for Mom's very own pussy juice. I held Mom's butt firmly and pushed her onto my cock slowly.

She looked at me with a lusty gaze, closing her eyes with every inch of my insertion in her.

Both of us gave away muted cries in ecstasy. "aaaaahhh." Hers was more full troated than mine.

I had little maneuvering space with my butt on the bed. My cock found barely two inches of depth inside her, that too reluctantly. On impulse, Mom's arse squeezed, and instead of allowing me to easier entry, it became difficult for my cock to dive further. The ring on her sphincter squeezed my cock head in a chokehold.

Mom was whimpering, "mmmm." Conflicted whether to allow me in or not.

My fingers on Mom's butt started massaging her hips and her pelvis. I patiently tried to relax her body, and my hands wandered on her breasts. Her attention was drawn to her breasts as my hands played with her nipples, and that made her arse relax. My cock felt the grip loosen, and I entered some more with a shove, using the opportunity. I replayed the same trickery on other parts of her body, slowly redirecting her attention elsewhere while gaining inches inside her arse.

After many minutes of this drill, my cock had embedded inside Mom's arse all the way. Both my hands, in this run-up, had reached her neck and her chin. I caressed Mom's neck with one hand and stroked her chin with the other. A couple of my fingers found her lips and rubbed them horizontally. Instinctively I pushed her mouth open, and two of my fingers entered her mouth, stroking her tongue. Mom started licking and sucking my fingers.

Finding additional pleasure elsewhere, Mom's arse gave way further. I was going to have to make the moves. I twitched my pelvis and started humping; any movement, though, was difficult.

Mom grunted her approval, "hhhuuuuhh," even with whatever little I managed to grind.

I increased my humping, turned both my fingers in Mom's mouth into a hook, and held her jaw from inside her teeth. My humping grew stronger despite the traction. Mom's butt twerked, trying to synchronize with my shoves.

After some desperate moves, we found the rhythm. Finally, the voice returning to our throats in the form of grunts, "ungh, "unngh."

With all the foreplay heating Mom up, I could literally feel she was on the edge as her bucking increased its tempo.

I slowed the pace, and Mom got frantic, almost angry. Ironically, I loved to see her harumphing for a ass-fuck.

Mom's brought her hands up from behind her head and held my thighs, from near my knees, to leverage herself and go solo on the action if I wasn't going to cooperate. All she needed was my pecker, and that was already inside her.

"mmmmmmmmmm." Mom cried. Her eyes were closed shut.

Mom knew what I was going to do, yet she was reluctant to stop, especially when she was that close to cumming.

After looking up towards Megan, who nodded her head in confirmation, I withdrew all the way out and popped my dick out of Mom's ass. My heart twinged, seeing Mom shaking lustily, in front of me. Scared she might bite my fingers off in anger, I withdrew my hands from her mouth. I started stroking her clavicle, her breasts, and her tummy in long strokes to calm her down.

I wasn't sure if it was a great idea to soothe Mom down all the way, but I did it anyway, mercifully.

Eventually, my hands on Mom's waist nudged her to turn around. Passion Fruit was next.

Mom pulled her legs from the side of my hips and started to turn in between my spread out legs. I held her waist as if she needed my support to do a basic turning of her body. When Mom was on her knees, her back towards me, she spread her legs wide, making space for me behind her.

I folded my legs inwards, one at a time, and sat similar to Mom, on my knees, my butt on my heels. Mom knew the position well enough, and she trudged back on her knees with her legs still spread wide until her knees were next to mine, but outside. Her feet aligned next to mine.

My hands returned on Mom's waist and helped her climb back down. Mom slipped her hand behind and held my dick to aim it at her gaping rear hole. Unsurprisingly, it had shrunk back to a less than dime size. Mom tapped my cock head lightly on her leaking pussy lips to give it a last smack of lubricant. Then she dragged the tip of my dick on her perineum until it reached her rear gate.

Mom whimpered in affirmation, "mmmmuuuuu." Her tone low.

I brought my hands from Mom's waist to her buns and spread them wide just as she started sinking back down.

In one of Mom's mental vows, she must have decided to extend the descent as slowly as was humanly possibly savoring every second of my cock's climb into her. Had she wanted, Mom could have sunk faster on my cock. I guess it was a pleasant moment that she wanted to relish.

Her eyes closed as Mom sat back on my cock. Both of us grunting mutual approval, in sync.

"Ummmmmmmmnn," Mom grunted.

"hhuuuuunnnghghgh," I grunted.

When Mom reached all the way down, the back of her thighs sat on the top of mine. My hand instinctively flung back to her front and hung on to her breast. My other hand snuck in her front and rubbed her belly, circling downward towards her pussy mound and simultaneously pulling her into me.

Mom moaned her consent to my moves. "mmmmm."

I brought my lips onto Mom's shoulder and kissed my way up the neck, leaving a slippery trail on the way. My fingers tweaked her nipple.

She asserted some more, "mmmmmmmm."

I must be doing something right. My fingers dived further into Mom's pussy and parted her pussy lips, my hands barely reaching in.

As if playing with me, she brought her hands on my knees and pulled her hips up slowly. I lost my grip on Mom's pussy and automatically got my hand on her belly, pulling her back on my cock. She sank back.

Mom and I repeated this a few times slowly. Then she upped the pace of her climb and drop. I changed my hold on her and held one hand on her ankle, so she won't tip over forward in her exuberance and doing the same with my other hand on her tummy.

Mom rose and fell back with verve, her tits bobbing everywhere as she bounced on my cock, using her knees as a lever.

With the bed rotating below us, Megan probably would have got every possible angle of our lustful, unabandoned fucking.

Mom was really getting into the action, and her arse's hold on my cock seemed less intimidating now with the ins-and-outs happening with much less friction.

Somewhere in this carefree bouncing, Mom must have noticed the audience and slowed down a bit before halting completely on my cock.

As Mom rested and stabilized her breathing, I rubbed her belly with one hand and returned my lips to her neck. Mom shut her eyes to concentrate on what she wanted to do next.

Megan clicked away constantly.

Mom turned her neck, twisting her upper half towards me, and looked me in the eye as I, too, moved my head towards her.

Mom was asking me to move to the Shadow position.

The Shadow sex-position was a variant of the Passion Fruit position we were in. I had been fucking her pussy and ass for nearly half an hour. Thankfully her tight arse had my cock in such a tight grip that it wouldn't be possible for me to spurt unless she wanted me to.

My shoulders went back, and I took my hands off from Mom's body to support my recline. I stretched back on my hands while my legs remained under Mom and my cock inside her.

Mom rolled her feet forward and parked them next to my knees, folding her legs perpendicularly. If Mom's knees were her lever to bounce in the Passion Fruit position, it would be feet in the Shadow Position.