Kama Sutra Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mom started bouncing slowly, and then, she too bent back slightly to rest one of her hands on my hip to buffer the climb back down. Mom's bouncing in the Shadow position was more like bucking and rocking. The effect of my cock inside her arse was rather heady for her. Mom shut her eyes one more time, and it seemed that she was lost in another world as her bucking grew more energetic.

Both Mom and I were extremely worked up, and neither had an idea if we could last the next two positions without climaxing. The wisdom of testing five positions for an Anal shot was mentally being questioned by us. Both loved the run-up but were not sure if we could hold on any longer.

Our genitals communicated the urgency, and Mom tried to get up from my thighs, bending forward. She was racing for the next anal position to peak out her climax. My hands resisted her dismount from my cock and my thighs. Reluctantly, I let go. My cock popped out of Mom once more. It was iron-hard, numb, pulsing, and vibrating - all at the same time.

I was intoxicated with lust. Mom, too, was horny as hell. We hastily shuffled into the next position as if on fire. We were going for Humpback.

Without much ado, Mom dropped on all fours. Her ass lower than her upper body, her knees to her feet on the bed. I turned and twisted myself into position. I got my knees aligned outside hers and legs parallel to hers. As my cock went under her butt, I bent forward on her back. My arms fell to the mattress as I bent forward.

In a rush to move ahead, I brought up one hand on my cock to aim precisely. I was worried touching my dick could tip me over the edge. Thankfully, it didn't.

I tiptoed the crown of my dick on the heavenly opening behind Mom and nudged it in. Finding resistance, I pushed harder to gain an entry. This time around, it didn't take too much to enter her, even though the grip around my cock was deathly.

With an inch inside, I let my cock and hips to do the rest of the work and brought my hand up on Mom's back.

No matter how many times I entered, or re-entered, Mom, my cock sent tingly signals straight to my heart, and in turn, my throat grunted a homecoming relief.

"Uuuuunggggrrrh." I exhaled, louder than I would have wanted.

As my cock plunged deeper inside her, Mom's throat came up with a poetic grunt as well, "mmuuuuuaaaarrrhh."

As I found bottom, my hand slipped from her back to her front and cupped Mom's breast. The pleasure multiplied manifold in my body, as nerves from my hand communicated directly with my heart and cock. My other hand rose up to find her other tit, and I hung on to both her mammaries with great enthusiasm.

With my hands busy cupping Mom's melon, my pelvis remembered to do its job and continued the bumping. Both of us grunted.

"Uurrh." I let out.

Mom was rather muted, "mmmmmmmh," but longer and throaty.

I started pulling out of Mom's arse, and she squeezed in disbelief as to why I was withdrawing, only to remember my pulling out was pre-cursor to my pushing back in. She relaxed as I dragged my cock almost all the way out and closed her eyes again on my inward journey. A smile of contentment on her lips.

My hands squeezed Mom's breasts as I dove back in. Once inside, I relaxed my grip on Mom's tits. I withdrew slowly again, and once again, drove back in, simultaneously tightening my grip on her tits.

I loved the feel in my hands as much as I loved Mom's ass clenching tightly around my cock. I was on fire. Involuntarily, my tempo increased, and I started pistoning faster, started squeezing her tits harder.

When my climax hit, it was as if I was spraying Mom's insides with a hose. All the way into her tummy.

I shoved and pumped and shoved like a piston in high gear. Along with spewing my hot cum inside her. Momentarily I forgot if there was any possibility of friction around my cock. In my mind, there wasn't any. My eyes closed as I ejaculated inside Mom's ass; the last few strings were squeezed out by Mom by tightening her ass ring.

My grunt was so deep that it sounded as if it was my intestines unwinding a sigh of relief - a pent up grunt, "uuuuuunnngghhh."

I was buzzed, but Mom had her wits about her. Before I could go limp, Mom plopped out by pulling herself off my cock. She brought her hand back between us and pushed me back from my chest.

I knew what Mom wanted. I wasn't sure whether my dick could deliver. But if I dared say no, Mom could possibly kill me that instant. Her eyes were turned in lust unseen by me before.

We had to go to the River sex-position.

I sat back on my butt and turned my legs forward, spreading them wide, quickly. My hard-on was losing its strength. Mom squeezed inside my thighs. The outside of her legs - folded inside mine - were rubbing the insides of my thighs. Her feet were curved in, and her toes pushed all the way until my balls sat on the sole of her feet.

Mom humped her butt back until it was near my dick. I held my dick and held it straight towards her butt, so it could go inside her rear hole. Mom unceremoniously pushed it in, conscious of the fact that I was at the risk of deflating. She humped back until I was all the way in.

Mom's shoulders slouched forward, and her arms rested below her chest as she took the frog pose to shove as far back onto my cock as possible. My arms resting on Mom's back, my hands holding on to her shoulders.

Just like that, we had the River position!

Once I was deep inside Mom, she took a long breath, deciding on her move. Then she slowly moved forward, almost worried that on her ascent, she might lose my cock. I gripped Mom's shoulders and pulled her back on my cock. We had the move, she pulled out, and I pulled her back. She pushed forward, using her knees as a lever, and I pulled her back from her shoulders.

The thuds we produced gave her the necessary trigger. She gained confidence and squeezed on my cock and pulled on it. It sent shivers inside my balls, hardening my cock.

Mom started moaning, "mmmmmmmmmm," long ones, one after the other, "mmmmmm."

Eventually, I did not need to pull her back, and she was going back up and plunging back down, on her own volition. I snaked one of my hands from her shoulder and brought it to her pelvis. With every bump down, I would add some pull on her pussy mound.

Mom moaned, "MMMMMMMMMM," longer and louder, "MMMMMMMMMMMM,"

Some twenty plunges later, my hand that had struggled to reach Mom's pussy, found its target. I plunged in two of my fingers and hooked them upwards. Finding her clitoris, I stroked it with her each drop and brushed it hard. With the extra stimulation and combined inducements in her pussy and her ass, Mom went bonkers.

She started wailing way before her pussy released her juices... "aaaaaahhhhh," "aaaaaaaahhhhhh," "aaaaaaaahhhhhh," she exclaimed.

I lowered my hands and plunged another finger into Mom's pussy, keeping my palm around her pussy, cupping her completely. My fingers inside her rubbed the clitoris, and my cock in her tush twitched as she exulted her orgasm, one like I had not seen before.

"aaaaaaaahhhhuuuuhh," "hhhhuuuuhh," "aaaaah," she grunted finally.

Mom's upper body shook with each of her exults as she shook into convulsions.

I was thrilled to see Mom orgasming and experiencing pleasure on my cock and at my fingers.

On its own, my other hand traveled up around Mom's neck and cupped her cheeks. My fingers crossing her lips as I forcefully pulled her face up, turning her head towards me. We both slouched backward, Mom's straightened back squashed into my chest and my abdomen. I pulled her mouth towards mine as she dreamily obliged. Mom's slippery, sweaty skin spoke volumes for the effort that had gone in our prolonged fuck.

I kissed Mom's mouth with my lips on hers. With her back twisted, her angle was stretched. My tongue was unable to reach inside her lips, but I kissed her passionately. My back pulled straight, my cock popped out as Mom, too, sat back up pasted to my front.

One of my hands still on Mom's pussy, and one of my fingers still inside her. But she was too exhausted to be stimulated again so soon.

I withdrew my finger from Mom's pussy. She whimpered her disapproval, even though her body needed the relief.

Mom slumped in my hands, bending some more and my lips found full contact with hers. Her body had lost the strength to sit up. I had to let go.

The bed had long stopped rotating underneath us, as I looked up and noticed the audience in front of us. Mom's eyes were closed as she lay in my arms, resting. Her body was glistening, soaked with sweat.

We sat in the same position for a couple of minutes as Mom recovered from her exhaustion and found the energy to stand back up.

On the foot of the bed, Alex held the robe for her. When Mom pulled the robe on her shoulders, Alex didn't let her close it shut and dabbed Mom's front with a towel.

I walked to the corner where my robe was kept and pulled it on me. I picked a bottle of water and swigged a couple of times. I walked to Mom and handed her the open bottle, and we both exchanged smiles. Hers seemingly was an exhausted smile. Mom sipped on the water slowly.

We all welcomed Megan into the huddle and looked at the fresh shots of me making relentless love to Mom's rear. These ones were going to remain etched in my memory for way too long.

Half an hour later, Mom had half-cleaned up, half-showered, ready to head out. I changed without showering, promising myself a shower back at home.

Mom clutched my arm as we swung out, saying, "bye, Alex." Despite an exhausting session, the timbre in Mom's words suggested she had considerably well.

Alex hung around until we were out of the make-up room and joined us until the main door.

"Good night, lovers." she wished us a good night in her oft-repeated comment.

---------

We were both famished after the strenuous workout we had given each other.

We stopped at the first Deli that we saw on our way back. I checked with Mom, "will this do?"

"Yes," she replied disinterestedly.

We devoured the first sandwich within a minute and got ourselves two packed for later. We started back towards home.

I was lost in my thoughts and remained perky. Mom was distracted and silent most of the trip back home, even as she responded to all the soft queries in the Deli and on the way home.

At home, Mom went in for a long bath that must have lasted an hour at least. She sat in the tub in white soapy water.

I, too, had a good long refreshing shower and was in Mom's room waiting for her to come out. I shucked my boxers and waited under the covers for her to join me.

After I realized Mom had been in the bath for an hour, I got worried and anxious. I pulled my boxers back up and tentatively crossed yet another boundary - I knocked on the bathroom door a couple of times softly..."Mom.....Mom, are you all right," followed by, "coming in."

Mom sat in the tub, white soapy water all the way to her chest, only revealing her neck, head, and one arm on the side of the tub.

As I entered the bathroom, Mom looked at me lazily, as if she was in deep thought.

I asked again, "Mom, I was worried. You've been in here for a long while. Are you feeling okay?"

Mom nodded slowly.

I assumed she was tired and stepped forward to offer her my hand to come out of the bath. "let's go in," I said.

Mom gathered energy to stand up; I helped with my hand under her elbow to prop her up.

Once again, the most beautiful woman I knew was completely naked and marvelously sensual in front of me.

I pulled a towel from the hanger, started to dab her at various places of her body hurriedly, worried that she might need more help. Before she could slip back down in the tub or decide to step out of it, I bent down and hooked my hand behind her knees, the other arm behind her neck. In a swift motion, I had her in my arms, she thankfully rolled her arm behind my neck, and her head hit my shoulder.

I carried Mom in my arms like she was a baby. She weighed way less than it would seem.

Indeed I was right. Mom was exhausted. She started to purr as soon as she hit the bed. I pulled the covers on her and rushed across towards my side.

I slipped in the covers and opened my arm to have her nestle into my arm, which she instinctively did. Moments later, she was snoring.

---------

The next morning I woke up before Mom, and as was now becoming my habit, lowered myself into her bosom. I found my favorite tit and started sucking on it.

Mom slept soundly, unnerved by the pesky character sucking her breast. Her hand, though, involuntarily found the back of my head in a caressing hold.

I decided to surprise Mom and slipped off the bed, making as little sound as I could. I headed to the bathroom and freshened myself up, brushed my teeth. I changed direction towards the kitchen and started making breakfast for Mom.

By the time I readied eggs, toast, juice, and coffee and reached Mom's bedroom, she was stirring about. I made sufficient noise with the tray and my feet to signal her my arrival. I kept the tray on the table, moved next to the bed, and sat squeezed into her side.

As she woke up, I was right above her, looking down, smiling into her face. Mom gave the most loving of her smiles to me, and I bent down to kiss her lips.

I kissed her a few times and then withdrew to wish her, "good morning, Mom."

"good morning," she replied with more energy than I was expecting from her this morning. If she was tired and sore, it didn't show on her that instant.

"breakfast in bed for you, Ma'am," I plopped the breakfast tray on the bed and turned to sit on the other side of the bed.

Mom gave a big smile and thanked me. "thank you, Adam," she exclaimed.

It wasn't the first time I had made breakfast, but clearly, this one meant a lot to her after yesterday.

We slowly nibbled at the breakfast, Mom gulped the juice, and I ate the toast with my coffee. None of us touched the eggs.

Once the tray was removed, she thanked me with a few kisses before getting up to go to the bathroom. She made no attempt to pick a nightie or a gown.

After a while, I followed Mom into the bathroom. She had pissed, cleaned, and was brushing her teeth - still without a robe or a nightie - as I suggested, "Mom, what do you say we give today a break from the photoshoot?" My voice was tentative, though suggestive.

Mom probably didn't make much of it, but I felt a day off would do us both good, especially her. She needed the rest. We had been fucking like rabbits over the past five days, and no matter what the motivation amongst us, the intense sexercise had built the exertion up.

I reasoned, "Mom, I know we can handle it. But why don't we enjoy it as well? We don't need to soldier through it."

Mom had stopped brushing her teeth, and she thought about it for a moment and nodded.

Half an hour later, we were on calls with Megan, and the producer in Mom took charge of handling the reschedule. She discussed the cost of the delay and negotiated a little before confirming the expense.

"let's stay in today and relax." Mom chimed once she had gotten the shoot rearranged.

"that's what I had in mind." I reaffirmed.

Mom had stayed in her robe during all the calls, and we sat next to each other on the sofa. After she was done, we hooked one hand behind each other and sat close, attached.

A couple of hours later, we ate a large brunch on the balcony. The air was cool, and it reminded us of a holiday we had been on, long back, as a family in the hills in North India.

We spent the entire day resting, hanging around the house. A full day's break from the routine did us wonderfully well.

Late in the afternoon, Mom and I took a shower together. Our first one together. I made no attempts to make love to her, despite my raging boner prodding her every few seconds. All through the day, I practiced a lot of our standing positions, some in the shower. Some of these positions would come up soon in the photoshoot.

We more or less had a sex-less day, even though we petted heavily, made-out a lot throughout the day, kissed all day long, snuggled into each other, watched a Bollywood movie.

Overall an appreciated break but, at the same time, built up a strong foreplay for what was to come in the upcoming days of the photoshoot.

We slept in each other's arms, naked and hugging. As we snogged ourselves into the dream world, our tongues played merrily with one another.

My dick, though, ached for action.

---------

Please Vote/Comment. It would encourage me to keep going.