Kama Sutra Ch. 02

Story Info
Rodeo.
6.9k words
4.79
36.9k
55

Part 2 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 07/06/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
incesting
incesting
553 Followers

All characters are above 18. All reading also must be above 18.

This is an Incest story between Mother and Son.

It is a long story, in a taboo subject, those in a rush might not find it engaging. Best read after Chapter 1 -- yin yang

Kama Sutra is an ancient Indian text written in Sanskrit and is not just a sex-guide as it is projected out by many, although sexuality is at its core. The positions associated with Kama Sutra are playful take by the philosopher Vatsyayana who many centuries earlier addressed sexuality as a tool for a better life, better relationships, and emotional fulfillment of society.

I can't claim to be an expert on Kama Sutra, or even close to knowing enough about it and I have taken liberties for the sake of the plot.

Enjoy...


rodeo

The next day we reached the mansion studio around 2 PM as per plan, post our lunch. The hustle-bustle around the mansion told us that the set wasn't ready yet. We moved towards the make-up room and found it empty. Megan sent a message with a colleague asking for us to wait in the makeup room. Mom and I sat on the sofa and discussed what had happened earlier in the morning at home.

Time flew by, as we got lost in our conversation, and we didn't realize we have been in the make-up room for close to an hour. Alex came in and saw us both on the sofa, talking softly. She smiled wide and greeted us "good afternoon, lovers."

"good afternoon, Alex," Mom replied and got up.

"g'afternoon" I added.

Mom reached out to her and hugged her very lightly as a greeting as if they were old friends.

"The set is ready. Sorry to keep you both waiting. We had some issues but it is sorted." She informed us.

She offered Mom the chair and said "Shall we?"

Mom, ever so alert with her twin roles of Producer & Model, told her "Let me go check with Megan. Why don't you start with Adam first."

"Sure." she replied, while I got up and came towards her chair.

Mom touched my arm to convey that she was going upstairs to check the set and verify if everything was in order.

In less than half an hour, Mom came back to the makeup room to find me completely naked in front of Alex who was brushing some powder on the back of my legs. Mom's knock didn't bother her and Alex said "come in." before I could respond.

Mom said "Oh!" and jerked a little before she started getting back out.

Alex told her "we are almost done, Sara. Please give me a minute. Why don't you change while I finish this for Adam?"

This wasn't a question but more like a request. It put Mom in a spot.

Mom undressed slowly and peeled off her dress one layer at a time. She unzipped cautiously as if this wouldn't catch any attention. First came off her dress, over the top of her head. Then she took off her bra that anyhow held little to imagination being sheer white. She looked up and saw me gawking at her. By now we had seen each other naked enough and should not have been bothered but the novelty of it hadn't weaned off on me.

Alex was crouched behind me and about to get done. Mom figured it was a bad idea to undress like this in front of me, taking the bra off itself was a step more than required for the moment. She picked up the robe and pulled it on. Her fake frown was to reprimand me as if I had done something naughty. I smiled back. Mom had tightened her robe around her and she sat on a chair in front of a mirror to look the other way but she could see us well enough in the mirror, naked.

Alex announced "done, Adam. You can go upstairs, while we finish here."

I said "thank you, Alex." Before stepping forward and picking up my robe. I went to Mom's chair and kissed her on top of her head and looked at her in the mirror. "See you soon."

Mom didn't say anything but she smiled to confirm.

Out of the door, and up the stairs I went. I met Megan who was on the phone with someone. She signaled to me to go ahead inside. I turned to the bedroom we were in the previous day and saw a run-down look. I couldn't believe the set was still not ready. Why wasn't Mom blowing her lid? Why is there no camera and everything?

I turned to look towards Megan near the stairs and she was still talking on the phone. She was looking at me and waved to me that I was in the wrong room. She signaled for me to walk ahead and go into the next room.

The set was in a different bedroom, on the first floor. And I liked what I saw.

The bedroom had one large round bed in the middle of the room. It was only slightly higher than a normal bed but was in a very fine round shape. The linen was white again. Very thin sheer red curtains hanging from the center of the ceiling and the reached out towards the walls. The royal tent feel was retained, though this one seemed authentic. The linen, cushions, and pillows had a gold lining. One of the wall had an antique mirror hanging in the middle. All sides of the bed were free for movement, I guess for the camera. There were again no windows in the room. The lighting provided gave a mood of fire and heat; the tone was red. It felt as if we were in a harem.

The team had nailed it. I was impressed. Without having been in any real-life setting like this or on a film set of this kind, I felt for a moment I was in India. I guess that's what Megan and Mom were going for.

Megan came after finishing her call and showed me the set and explained the shots we would be doing. She had discussed it with Mom a short while back.

Megan, ever the professional, was to be appreciated for her diligence and detail; at this moment I was glad that we had her on our side.

The video fellow was standing back; waiting to start. Megan made adjustments to her set-up, went through her kit and her tripod-extension rod.

Mom came up half an hour later and she looked gorgeous. Alex had done a wonderful job on a very pretty woman. Her hair fell back straight behind her and her face clean - almost glowing. She approached Megan straight away and confirmed if everything was okay? She turned towards me and saw me staring. We exchanged smiles and nodded confirmations that we were both ok to go ahead.

Alex came to me for a final check and applied some brush superficially. The shots were finally discussed amongst all.

We were going to do Female on Top sequences today. This would include a few variations and combinations after which Megan and Mom would finally figure out what goes for print. The three poses we were going for included New Leaf, Lizard, and Mirrored Flame. There were more than six shortlisted and debated from various perspectives; some were even hotter than the ones we'd chosen but not finalized; mainly because they required more sexual action and some even more acrobatic. We all had agreed with Female on Top variations we were going for erotic, love, and fun. Hence these three positions made it to the final list.

We would start with New Leaf and then go from there.

The position required Mom to be on top of me. I would have to lay on my back with legs stretched out. Mom was to position herself facing me with her pussy on my dick; bent forward the picture would reflect my dick going into her. Her forward bend would be held with my hands grasping her from her back. Her breasts would be in my face and I would have to lift my head up from the shoulders to press my mouth between her breasts. Her expression would have her head going back in the ecstasy of taking each inch of my dick in her.

All this was going to be tricky with what we had planned.

I climbed the bed after taking my robe off and letting it fall on the side of the room in a corner. Mom did the same and I eyed her. I looked at her with warmth in my eyes. When I had my back on the bed, Mom climbed up and slowly came up to me. She was climbing on top me on all fours from the side of my toes. When she reached my knee level, her eyes traveled to check the surface where she was to ground herself and we had the same issue as yesterday.

If we were to get in the pose I needed a full erection and I didn't have one yet, but I was getting there. We had a few moments before that could happen. The anxiety of it all was not so great for me, erection wise. I looked into Mom's eyes and my eyes conveyed a plea to her. She stayed on her hands and knees while moving forward. She kept smiling as she came up all the way until my chest and came down her mouth on my lips. The first kiss we exchanged was slow and subtle. The second was hot. By the time we went in for a third kiss we were smoking hot. Her lips gave way to my tongue which needed no time to start its inspection in her mouth. After a few pat-downs around in her mouth with my tongue, I landed my tongue on hers. She started sucking it in all earnest. Her hands came up on the sides of my head and held it in both her hands. My hands were on her shoulders and started their journey down towards the small of her back. The pressure on my mouth was hers and I was appreciating the smooth soft skin of her back as if it were made of silk.

By the time my hands traveled to her buns, I had a full erection that was locked tight between Mom's mound and my belly. No way she was not aware that our prep-up is over. But we continued the kissing long enough to exasperate our audience.

Megan was shooting us notwithstanding that this wasn't even part of our shot. Mom composed herself and raised her head to breathe normally instead of her nostrils. She pushed her belly only an inch to tell me she had delivered what was asked of her. I felt the pressure on my dick way below the dick itself.

Mom relaxed and pulled up a few inches and turned back towards Megan, Alex, and the video camera guy. Alex had a big grin on her face and the other two gladly accepted what was offered to their cameras. Mom nodded at Megan and Alex; the confirmation that we were ready to go ahead. Alex came up with a towel and a small brush. She toweled Mom's back, dabbing lightly and applied some brush on her back to take the shine away. She came up next to our heads and cleaned up the face with a tissue. She combed Mom's hair a couple of strokes and got us ready again.

What we had decided for the New Leaf pose was Mom would just rest the tip of my dick on the entry of her pussy and she would have to raise herself on the knees a little to get that position. The rest of the pose was good enough to be executed as-is.

When Alex had stepped back and the cameras were ready, Megan confirmed to Mom "Sara, let's start."

Mom got herself positioned over my chest. Her breasts touching my chest, nipples for nipples. Her mound was on top of my dick. Her hand went back and she took hold of my cock. Slowly she held it and found the perfect grip. She then pulled it from below her by easing pressure from her pelvis. She brought the tip of the cock to her pussy.

She adjusted it a few times, left to center to right. If it weren't for the purpose of the setting, I'd suspect this movement was foreplay and she was tapping my cock on her pussy before getting it in. I gave a muted moan in response to what she was doing and she looked into my eyes as a reaction to my soft moan that had barely left my throat.

Her eyes stayed with mine as she found the right place for my cock. Her pussylips were open enough for the cock to go in. When my cock was perfectly lined on her pussylips, at the gateway to heaven, she rose up from her hips. She adjusted her knees to come closer to my hips and mashed them inwards so as to find leverage.

She rose enough on her knees to get the cock away from her pussy lips and only then did she realize she should have done the lift first before getting the cock head to her pussy lips. The excruciating exercise of getting the cock back to the pussylips started. She held the cock firmly which was now erect like never before. Her pussylips were wet enough and stayed open just enough to get the cock placed between them. When she successfully got the cock head at the gates of her pussy, she eased the pressure from her knees to get about an inch of my crown inside of her. We both moaned simultaneously at this point. Without making any attempt to hide our pleasure. Both of us closed our eyes.

Unfortunately, Mom was aware of what was required to be done and she didn't get lost in the heat of the moment. She stopped there and didn't go any further. She remembered to go to the next part of the pose and brought her right hand behind my head and lifted me up. My shoulders brought up my head and her hand guided my head between her breasts. Her left hand was palm down on the bed on my other side, supporting her top half higher.

I knew my part and I brought my hands on her butt and held her buns in an open grip. With a tilt of her head back and arching her breasts into my face, we were in the position we were expected to be. Megan was on her camera clicking furiously.

She did her job and kept clicking while Mom held her pose for a long while. As part of the pose, I was to hold her buns strong enough to get my fingers to dig in. I did just that. The inward pull of my hands made Mom sink a fraction further on my cock.

With my face buried between her breasts, I smelled her perfume, her body heat changing the texture of her perfume to intoxicating. I was tempted to peel my head off from between her breasts and take one of the soft mammaries in my mouth and suck her crazy. Both her breasts were kissing my cheeks and it drove me crazy. My cock head in her pussylips was doing the job of changing my body temperature upwards.

Mom's knees could hold her up for only so long. And a minute later she sank another fraction of an inch on my cock. My lips in the middle of her chest were mashed further on impulse. I kissed her chest and opened my lips. From where my face was, no one could see this, not even Mom and me. I opened my lips and pulled my tongue out and played with it on her skin. I felt her shiver slightly. The cock was inside her pussy well over an inch now, my hands on her buns dug enough to give an impression of a pull on her butt cheeks.

Just when we both felt she couldn't hold on to the pose any longer, we heard a soft noise from below us; under our bed. A motor. We both knew what it was but were still surprised by it. The fact that it had started so late into the pose was exasperating. Mom was obviously somewhat tired of the pose and now the bed had started moving.

The round bed was supposed to rotate. The objective of this was for Megan to be able to click from every possible angle that would help her get the position perfectly. When we had started, Megan was on my left, angled near our legs to capture the cock entering and my lips between her breasts. Mom's head going back in sweet pain of my entry.

With the bed rotating, Megan stayed where she was, as did the video camera guy. We were going around at a very slow glacial pace. For Megan to capture enough from all sides, the bed would have to go a few rounds at least. Mom just didn't have the strength to hold up that long, though she showed marvelous resolve to stay high on my cock.

The first full rotation of the bed took about close to a minute. Mom's resolve started weakening. In her mind, she was starting to remember how many rotations of the bed were discussed between the team. No matter how much she wracked her brain she could not remember a number. We hadn't settled any with Megan. Mom had a decision to make. She opened her eyes to check which angle we were vis-a-vis the cameras.

On the second rotation around the time when our heads were towards the cameras, Mom sank her hips on my dick. Her climb down was extremely slow, so as to not attract anyone's attention. She was trying to get her hips to rest and tried various stop-points on the way to the bottom. She found that her butt and her hips were most comfortable when they found bottom of my cock in her. On her way down my cock, she tightened her grip on behind my head because my head jerked in her breasts. Our intercourse was on the far end of the bed and it took many seconds for it to turn towards cameras. By the time the bed rotated enough to get Mom's butt towards the camera, Mom was raised up enough to only an inch of my cock inside her pussy.

Surprisingly this worked well, no one would have noticed it, because Mom's hips moved lower very very slowly and didn't give any jerks or signal any descent. I was almost crying. I would have cum in her pussy there and then but she pulled up at the right time. How could God be so giving, and at the same time merciless?

On the third rotation, when Mom's butt was out of camera view, Mom came down again. I guess she hadn't gotten enough rest in the few seconds that the first rotation had provided. I wasn't going to complain. I held my head between her breasts, she needn't tighten her hold on my head; instead, she moved her hand in my head, as if she was doing it for the camera. My hands increased their pressure on her ass enough to hold me deep in her. When she started her outward move I resisted it by holding her down. Eventually better sense prevailed and I let her rise. Because of this, and the slow climb out, there wasn't enough time to get to a mere one inch of cock inside her pussy by the time her ass was turned towards the camera. It was over two inches inside her, full crown invisible, but it was gradually coming out. The video would catch this, I bet.

On the fourth rotation, I was sure Mom was not going to come down on my cock. But boy was I wrong; Mom came down slowly in time with the angle far away from the camera. She started to back up early on the journey around. Now that I knew she was going to come back down, I saw no reason to resist her rise on my cock. Rise she did, in perfect sync with the angle. But this time around when our backs were towards the camera I pulled my head off from her chest. Her hand didn't resist. She was surprised at why I did that. But I came back down on her chest and latched on her breast. She moaned once, more with pleasure than with surprise. Her hand came back behind my head.

When the bed turned towards the cameras and our heads were visible to the cameras, the team realized we had improvised the pose, and Megan saw that my mouth was on Mom's right breast. I latched tight on her tit and she had her hand behind my head, fingers circling in my hairs. With the models willing, the reference shot now matched exactly with our delivery. The reference shot had the male sucking the female breast while the cock was inside her. We offered exactly that.

At this point, I was deep inside Mom, with our backs out of line-of-sight. Megan was snapping away aplenty.

What might have been a final rotation, was now going to go on for another round or two. Megan would want to capture all the great angles with Mom's breast in my mouth and my cock-head in her pussylips. At least they must have felt we have improvised for the camera.

So, round we went again on rotation number five. Mom had extracted herself to an inch of my cock when our backs were towards them. My mouth pasted on Mom's breast had her approval because she was rubbing my head lovingly and pushing it enough inwards into her to give me that confirmation. I started licking my tongue around her areola gave her full lick with the length of my tongue. A full firm lick, middling her nipple. Mom shuddered as a response. Her Pussy started to come down on my cock without waiting for the bed to get our intercourse out of view. My tongue flicked harder and her face impressions changed from made-up to the original. With her pussy full and my tongue licking her nipple rapidly her mouth was open and her throat was giving low sounds only I could hear, with my face dug into her chest.

incesting
incesting
553 Followers
12