All Comments on 'Kama Sutra Ch. 02'

by incesting

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
I had an orgasm too...

wow...this chapter is so hot, i couldn't last the first page! Once in a while, a masterpiece came along...and it's like treasure discovered! Very masterful depict of the erotic coupling, painted pictures in my brain...a master story teller! Thank you for the submit!

dukea98dukea98almost 4 years ago
Very good, But...

Somewhere in this, you need to get back to their discussions and actions at home between takes or at the end. It would not only be quite hot, but would lend a sense of both completeness and believability.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
new chapters?

There's half a year of calendar pictures left to be taken, i believed. So I like to see how they will be cooping with anal and other more acrobatic postures! Great writing, would love to see more!!!

bruceacimbruceacimalmost 4 years ago
Exceptionally Mechanical...

Initially I quickly perused the first chapter of Kamasutra and raided it a 5. As I later came back to read it completely I was disappointed in my rating. What I read was mostly mechanics. You describe INXS how things are position placed moved around move towards moved away from etcetera. You spend exceptionally little time talking about the individuals emotions feelings of lust feelings of incest feelings of what will I do how will this turn out do I want more of this etcetera. In the second part you did a little bit more into their emotions and feelings and the mother let's go. I actually went to look at your web page and you have the audacity to say a world-class famous literary erotic writer!! Dude you have got a seriously long way to go before you even approach something like that you are arrogant!! After you have written for several years and read many thousands of other stories then you might begin to approach something like that. Your immaturity shows drastically!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

Your story is mind blowing.

One of the best I've read in the Incest category.

You have to, have to, add chapters to complete the positions, the calendar, their practice sessions at home.

I have returned weekly to look back for follow up chapters. How can you leave us high and dry.

Please publish the remaining chapters.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
BEAUTIFUL!

This is one of the most ingenious story on Lit.

Unbelievable that readers have been left hanging on every aspect of the story.

What about the balance positions? What’s happening at home?

FoggyKernelFoggyKernelalmost 3 years ago

Beautiful story, I like the pace, I dislike the missing discussions between the Mother and Son. So there was no discussing about him eating her out while she bit, yes bit his cock. In this chapter, she goes all in and that's were you left it, in fact the ending reads the same as the last chapter. Docking a *'s for the missing dialogue.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Fantastic.

I like the way it is going.

alandee101alandee101over 1 year ago

The saying "less is more" applies here I think. I found myself reading over the way they were positioning themselves over and over again just to make sure I was getting the proper description in my minds eye. Having to do this though sadly took away from the excitement of what the actual story was about which was the incestuous act between mother and son. It seems in fact, that more time was given to the description of the positioning then the actual act itself or the emotions shared between the two involved.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userincesting@incesting
The stories I have written and their brief…… It Started With A Slip Of The Hand. I’ve written a spin-off of the magical story that one of my favourite authors from Lit- ‘alwayswantedto’ had written a long while back. (Unfortunately the porn police of Literotica isn’t allowin...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES