Kamal, the Lusty Servant Pt. 01

Story Info
Adventures of an ugly servant in the posh family of Garuda.
1.6k words
4.16
17k
12
0

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/28/2023
Created 06/06/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kamal is 30. He is the last man on earth any girl would want to date with. It's not only about how he looks but also about what he is. He is a house servant. He is dark and ugly. I am not a racist but just telling the facts. He is unmarried for obvious reasons. His hairstyle is quite similar to the crescent moon, with the rest half being empty from the front. Dark skin, curly hair, unshaved beard, pale body, cavity-stricken teeth, smelly odor, and whatnot.

He was an orphan now from the day his granny died last week. She was a housemaid too. One good thing that happened in his life was from his granny who convinced her homeowner Garudachar to hire her grandson to maintain the legacy of serving. Little did Garudachar know, that very decision would cost him some unconventional steamy affairs in their fully conservative and highly traditional family. Homeowner Garudachar agreed. Granny died peacefully.

As Kamal entered the posh mansion, he was bewildered to look at the amazingness that had unfolded in front of him. He was intimidated obviously and was shivering as well. Now he felt why the gatekeeper was very furious when he intends to enter the mansion. The gatekeeper took 5 minutes before calling Garudachar for permission.

As soon as Kamal stepped inside the majestic living room, he was awed to see a girl cuddling her little puppy over the sofa and rolling across in gaiety. It was not unusual. But it was quite erotic. She must have been around 20, with a model-like tailor-made body. The milky white complexion, well-shaped jawline, light makeup, zero-size tummy, and perky bosoms. Her ass is so plump and was double the size of her waistline. She was wearing a gown, sky blue colored cotton silk maxi which well had a length covering up till her feet. But that rolling had made her maxi's end slip over her thighs, exposing her creamy thunderous thighs.

Kamal could not control the urge of his little friend inside his lungi bulge to its fullest. It is as if he is on the verge of collapsing. His little dirty mind was cupid enough, craving to get most of the unexpected extravagant visual sight. He was expecting to see her maxi rolling a bit above her thighs so that he could get to witness the lucky panty she was wearing. His tool was uncontrollably expanding every moment she was rolling. His mouth was salivating with lust.

Suddenly puppy flew from her hand and eloped to the stairways of that exalted duplex mansion. She followed it behind with a full smile --

''Hey Rocky, where do you think you are running from me.''

'What a soothing voice just like her tool-raising beauty!' Kamal thought to himself, fixing his glance at her as if like swallowing her the very moment, thanking her granny in his mind for this pleasant surprise.

''Beta, I am so happy to see you'' came a voice from behind. Kamal came back to his senses.

Standing in front, in an elegant silk panche' and shalya was Garudachar, the main pillar of the house. Around 60 or so in age, well built, 6 feet in height, gigantic mustache, and neatly dyed hair with golden rings, chains, and bracelets blazing all over his body. Kamal folded his hands unconsciously.

''Your granny was such a woman of virtues. She served our home for nearly 3 decades. I also felt very sad about her demise. She was like a family member itself. You, being her bloodline should have imbibed the same virtues, son. Glad to have you here, you should feel like being a family member here as well.''

''Sure Sahib, I am here to serve your family to the fullest'' A wicked smile filled with lust escaped his lips.

''Leela, come here. Show Kamal around the mansion and his room.'' Garudachar called a lady figure. "Ok son, I have some work in the bazaar to fix the price for this season's crops, you may accompany Kamla around." He departed in a gush.

There came a lady in her late 30s with blue dotted white, 'not so polished' saree. But had fully grown tits covered inside her white blouse, ready to thrift in anytime soon.

"So, you are the grandson of Alamelamma" uttered Leela, "such a lovely woman, should have lived for some more." She seemed caring, "I am Leela by the way and the cook here. In this mansion for about 3 years and these people are lovely and down to earth".

Leela showed around the mansion and yes, Kamal was feeling uncomfortable for his looks backed by his dirty dress, not matching with the premises he was in. As if understood his mind voice, Leela offered him a few new shirts and lungis out of the closet in his newly shown room.

"Sahib has asked me to give them to you," said smilingly. "And it's my time to depart. By the way, all the family members except sahib and Ruchi madam have gone on a family trip and be back by this weekend. I will introduce them to you once they are back".

'So that sexy angel's name is Ruchi and I am the chef to taste her beauty' thought Kamal's lusty mind.

"Alright then. You can rest now. It's already 7 PM and I need to prepare dinner soon. You may start helping me with cooking and other stuff from tomorrow." No longer did she say and turn around to make it to the door, she slipped by the floor and was falling on the ground abruptly. Kamal's hands acted swiftly. His DNA is made fully of lust, and he knows where to aim for!

She was falling with her body towards the door and her back ahead of Kamal. Kamal's hands held her strongly by her boobs and his tool thrusting with full force around her left hip. Leela was aghast. She surely was thankful that she did not get hurt but 'what's happening to my private vitals! reigning in the hands of an ugly stranger! His hands are manly, surely, he must have been into some rigorous physical job before he was making it here. Why am I feeling like this moment is not to end? Am I really enjoying his gesture? By the way, why is he still not losing his grip? Who is going to stop us from this? Surely not my mind and soul, it is already in the ecstasy of the man behind.

Kamal intentionally did not lose his grip. In fact, when no resistance came from Leela, he started squeezing her boobs over the blouse slowly. His tool was pricking her left hip. Her boobs were soft and big and both of his hands were doing their job at their best. He wanted to feel her nipples over the blouse. He surely knew her bra cups were somehow thicker and hence were not allowing her to make that job happen.

To stop his advanced acts, the phone in the living room rang at its loudest. Kamal came back to his senses, pulled herself up to stand on her feet, stood 2 feet away, and gave a helpless smile. Leela smirked and retreated towards the living room.

30 minutes later.

Kamal was making his way into the kitchen. He had changed into his newly offered green shirt and blue checkered lungi. He had bathed, hence was smelling good, at least to the vigor of a maid like Leela. He had come there to get more sights of Leela and wanted to try his luck to make her bed. Kamal may seem timid and pale but not his moves and motive.

Leela was tasting the sambar with the ladle with sweat covering her face. Maybe she was still not fully recovered from the unexpected encounter she had a few minutes away. She was surprised to see Kamal there.

"Oh! look who is here!" she was welcoming, "so you don't need rest and start with the work anyway. I hope you don't take over my job by being superbly dedicated and indulging". She was telling in a teasing way.

"Oops. Nothing like that", Kamal was looking straight into her eyes. "I am fully workaholic and sleep only 5 hours a day. That was my routine in my last job as well."

"What were you earlier?"

"I was into mining. Hitting solid hard rocks with the hammer was my routine."

'Oh! That is the reason for his strong hands and awesome grip' thought Leela.

"Fine, I am almost done with my dishes for the night as we are just 4 of us tonight.

This task would take up till 9 if it is a normal day with a full family. Oops! I forgot to turn the motor off! Water must be overflowing! Do you mind keeping watch on the Sambar for a while? I will be back in minutes".

"Don't mind"

Leela thanked him and rushed towards the garden.

'That was a sweet conversation. She did not mind me romancing her in a non-welcoming way. Kamal, you are so fortunate!', thought himself. He was not knowing at the moment that within the next few seconds, he is going to witness the earth-shattering lusty scene of his life. Not of Leela's but of Ruchi's!

"Hey Leela, I bought this Zivame strapless bra and matching panty from Myntra today. I saw Grandpa not here around, that's why I came wearing them on! Tell me how it looks on me. Great naah!" Ruchi's voice echoed outside the kitchen. Little did she know that there was an additional guest in the home full of lust, already had eaten bare thighs of hers and with his full vigor to pounce on her body and twist!

Ruchi stepped inside the kitchen, only to find an ugly male with non-blinking fixated eyes, having his mouth opened lustfully with an open bulge underneath.

To be continued...