Kamal, the Lusty Servant Pt. 02

Story Info
Adventures of an ugly servant in the posh family of Garuda.
2.4k words
4.6
13.5k
7

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/28/2023
Created 06/06/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a continuation of the first part with the same title.

Kamal was aghast. He never expected his luck to be that immense; he is seeing the dream angel of this mansion in lingerie the very first night of his entry. His tool expanded to its fullest. He usually never wears underwear. He cursed himself for that. Anybody can see the tent it made over his thin, feeble lungi, which would have swayed aside if a stray of air just passed by, to give a full view of his iron rod dick.

Ruchi was awestruck to see the ugliest stranger in her mansion. She was just in her lingerie, newly bought from Myntra. It was a cheetah-printed, lightly padded push-up bra with thin straps. It had made a huge bulge at the upper ends, revealing half of her sacred boobs. Her boobs were milky white, even putting renowned Bollywood models to shame. If she could bend a little, anyone could even glimpse her hidden nipples. Kamal is very good at analyzing girls, whatever their age. He understood her bra size to be no less than 34 with B cups. Her belly was zero sizes, and she could get an arm-full hug with ease. If laid flat on her, a man's dick directly pricks her twat. Her navel was a good exercise for a cupid's tongue to fill the well with lusty sputum.

It was a matching cheetah-printed laced panty with very thin straps across her hip, and the cloth was well enough to cover only the twat area! Her thighs can even raise the dick of an impotent man. The image of Tamanna, the Bollywood diva, unknowingly went through Kamal's imagination. He had masturbated countless times, looking at her bikini photos every night. Never in his dream had he thought that he would see a younger version, much hotter than her, at arm's length with a steamier bikini than he could ever imagine. All this is happening.

"INTRUDERRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!!" A loud scream came out of Ruchi's mouth when she realized what had just happened, and she ran out of the kitchen at Usain Bolt's speed, still screaming while on the run.

Even in that tense moment, Kamal did not miss the backside vitals of the sexy angel while she ran. Her hips can be made out, with little to no straps just covering her butthole. That speedy run had her hips brushing each other at full force, making Kamal's dick grow by an inch more. Her back was flawless, her legs were fat-less, and her hair--no words. It was a once-in-a-lifetime experience for him. He squeezed his dick vigorously as if imagining already fucking her butt and holding her hair as a grip.

Leela came running at the scream. She guessed what might have happened. She immediately ran to the kitchen and looked at Kamal, surprisingly, as if asking him to explain the incident had made her scream. Kamal just shrugged his shoulders.

"I don't know. She just came, saw me, screamed, and ran away!" he told her in a confessing tone. "I know I'm ugly by looks, that's what makes everyone get scared of me." He made a sad face so that Leela could feel the emotions behind him.

"Hey, chup! You are a man. That is just enough. No woman in the world goes by the looks of a man as long as he is a man and knows how to handle things," she said in a consoling tone. Her voice had sympathy for Kamal.

"Alright! I will go check on what happened with Ruchi. You be here and don't come out until I say."

No sooner did she go towards the door, Ruchi came with an indignant face, that was ready to burn the other man with just a single glance. This time she was wearing a purple long gown, that covered her entire body, but left out a small cleavage at her breasts. Kamal's tool was in a dilemma about whether to explode or stay calm a bit. For a change, she was holding a pistol at Kamal's face!

"LEELA! WHO THE FUCK IS HE? WHAT IS HE DOING IN MY HOME? I HAVE CALLED THE SECURITY, AND HE WILL BE HERE AT ANY MOMENT." Ruchi spoke ferociously, and her voice echoed throughout the mansion.

"Ruchi Madam, please calm down! He is our new servant. He is of no harm, and who do you think this is? He is the grandson of Alamelamma!" Leela hurried her tone so that she would convey what needed to be said before Ruchi could pull the trigger. "Just today he joined the duty, madam. Sahib has assigned him a room, and he is good by nature, madam. "Please forgive me that I did not introduce him to you."

The name Alamelamma had calmed Ruchi a bit, as she was like a mother figure to her and cared for her so well. She lowered the pistol, and she was not fully convinced yet.

"What the fuck, Leela! Who the fuck do you think I am? You do not have the common sense to let a lone female member know of a stranger in the home. I would have known how I should have been." Ruchi was inconsolable. "And you dare to bark at everything now. It's my mistake to believe you. You are such a low-class, uncivilized bitch! I don't even like the smell of your unwashed body, you dirty pricks! This will not end here, asshole".

She went out of the kitchen, irked, but not before closing the door with a loud bang.

Leela was weeping. Her face was full of tears. Kamal was not surprised. He was well aware that wealth comes with a bad attitude. This made him want to have Ruchi more at his bed, licking every nook and cranny of her body with a lusty tongue.

Leela stood still, still weeping with teary eyes. Kamal's cupid's mind did not miss the chance.

He came directly to her and wept while she was still crying. And hugged her from the front as if comforting her.

"Don't worry, Leela. God is watching all this. You are the most caring and nice lady I have ever seen. Not every donkey on the street knows your real value, except me, dear". He was hugging her tight and caressing her hair from behind. Leela felt reassured. She reciprocated the gesture by hugging Kamal tighter, still weeping.

"Calm down, Leela! She is still a kid. She doesn't know how to deal with elders. With money comes the attitude to look down on the unprivileged. That's the law of the land. But don't cry, they have a special place reserved for them in hell at the behest of the burning oil, and you're going to cook her, by the way," Kamal was telling. An unknown smile passed her lips at the sense of humor Kamal had even in that pathetic moment. Kamal did not miss sensing that smile, even though he could not see it."

"By the way, you and I, being good souls, will have a rosy bed every night, with servants serving us 24/7, and we will be commanding them to do our chores." He continued. His chest was pressing deep against her boobs over the saree. His lion-like tool was pricking at her twat area. Leela was sensing what was happening. She liked the way he was talking to her. She had never met a man who is as humorous and caring as him throughout her life. She even knew Kamal was a bit on the erotic side, as she had already experienced it way back in his room, and she was okay with letting the steamy thing go on with her right now.

Sensing no resistance from Leela, Kamal's courage grew further. "Leela! How do you feel crossing your legs and commanding the bad people in hell!" His voice was shivering romantically as he started to feel the scent of the woman after quite a while. His hands were holding her each bit and caressing rhythmically. He was pulling from her ass towards his tool so that he could feel more of her twat above the saree. Kamal's hot air passing from his mouth towards her earlobe had already made her surrender to this lusty act. Slowly, her weeping turned into sweet moans".

"Leela, you know you are surely going to be the commander of the bad people, but by any chance, if I fall on the other side, please do not ask me to draw your portrait; I am very bad at it," Kamal was still saying with lusty expressions. His hands now slid the saree towards the waist and were caressing it there softly. He moved the petticoat a bit below to make way for her navel to come at hand. It did! He was now dancing his fingers inside her navel in a steamy pattern.

Leela had surrendered her body completely to Kamal. Even though he was not ugly, he was strong. Thanks to his older job as a miner, he hit some solid rock with a hammer.

"And being a commander of hell, I want you to share the luxurious delicacies you order back in there. Please make me a party to it". Kamal told her while his hands made it towards her blouse cups, where her boobs were swaying rapidly due to her hard breaths. This was all while they were both still hugging. Kamal held the right side of the blouse cup firmly and gently started pressing her boobs over the blouse, making his hands get exposed to her soft flesh. His tongue was slowly licking her left earlobe, giving her never-before-seen sensual feelings.

Shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! There came the whistle of the cooker out of nowhere, which made Leela get back to the present. She quickly released Kamal's hold, not before giving a satisfied smile in return, making her dresses neat, and turning the gas stove off. She was about to taste the sambhar for its taste.

Kamal was a bit pissed, as this is the second time, he has missed reaching the climax. If it had been just a minute more, he would have been fingering her twat inside the petticoat. He was sad. Leela can make that out. Anyway, thinking of no luck, Kamal smiled back at Leela and was making his way toward the door.

"By the way Kamal, I am a married woman with 2 kids of my own. If that is not a problem to you and can keep this between you and me" Leela told in a thankful tone.

Sheepish Kamal just smiled back at her and went out of the kitchen, still not knowing the inner meaning of what Leela just said. It was when he was nearing his room that he got the complete intention of those words that he was on cloud nine! He got what she meant. He could not control his joy. His tool was again erected for this surprising legal welcome. He ran towards the kitchen in a single breath. He was fearing no one now!

He saw Leela standing there, facing towards him, surprisingly for his untold re-entry. But could not hide her welcoming expression even in that shocking moment. Kamal just moved towards her, threw her body to his, and started kissing her lips vigorously while brushing his finger on her twat over the saree with immense force. Leela was appalled by this sudden gesture, but she did not stop her from cooperating with Kamal by kissing in the same pattern. Her nipples were erect, and her boobs swayed in rhythm to her speedy breath. Kamal slid her saree and petticoat above her and moved his hands from below the right side of her thin panty. He was now brushing her bare pussy from his middle finger at the G-spot while still smooching her lips. Leela could not control that immediate flood of pleasure and was controlling her ceiling-breaking moan. Even in that intense, steamy moment, Leela released herself from Kamal's grip and pushed him aside.

"Not here!" Leela told in a precarious tone. "Somebody may walk in. I am staying here tonight and will come to your room. Let's continue there." She told in a teasing manner.

Kamal was less than pleased but was happy to get invited for full meals.

"By the way, as I told you, it should be between you and me, and nobody else should know that I am married and this family is too conservative. If they come to know about our affair, that would be the last day we are working here." Her tone was serious and concerned. "Take this parcel. This is your dinner for tonight, which you can have at home. Now go"

Back in his room, Kamal was enjoying his dinner. More than the meals, the taste of other stuff was more enjoyable, and he was chewing after every bite of the main meal. The stuff was a creamy bra and panty from Ruchi, which she has worn the last day!

Kamal is quite a cupid to know all these things. He understood that every member of the family has gone on tour this past week, and the only lady present in the home is Ruchi, so any dress kept for drying should only be Ruchi's! And he gauged her size while she was in a bikini. So, he can easily make out that the pair he brought to his room is Ruchi's only.

34B! That print on the bra made him proud, as he guessed her size correctly at the last moment. He could not read the brand 'Calvin Klein' as it was in English. At every bite, he was closing his eyes, visualizing the enthralling beauty of Ruchi, smelling her panty, licking the center portion, and thrusting strenuously towards his super-excited dick. 'Bitch, you are mine, darling!' he was whispering in a low tone that he could only hear.

It was around 12.30 AM!

Kamal was still awake and was sitting on this bed. A slow bang on the door made him open the door. There stood in front of him that very lady Leela in her blue-dotted white saree with a white blouse.

Leela was shell-shocked to see Kamal was completely naked with not a bit of clothing on while having opened the door, and his dick was iron solid and facing towards the ceiling! She opened her mouth in awe!

Kamal pushed her in, closed the door, latched from inside, held Leela's body in his arms, swayed, and threw her on the bed in seconds. He pounced on her body while Leela was still in awe and could guess what the state of her twat would be after this lusty lion had her this night!

To be continued...