Kamana Ch. 03-04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As Darek watched Rebecca walk into the room that morning, he could see the desperation in her eyes, and he knew she was ready. He knew that William had done a good job of convincing her to meet with him. He was confident in his ability to convince anyone to agree with him. And, after all, that's why Barnett and Ethan trusted in him to win her over. In the end, it was easy for him. She seemed mesmerized by the psychological campaign that had been going on for months, and all too eager to give up her power. And of course, Darek knew as soon as she crawled to him that he had her. He relished watching her succumb to him, enjoyed the feeling of seeing her submit so eagerly. And although he didn't have to, he decided in that moment to fuck her right there on the executive desk, showing her his true power. He made sure to rip her clothing as he pulled it off of her, giving her that little push that would send a shock through her body. As he fucked her, he could feel her body melt into him, submitting, surrendering her spirit to him. He felt her confidence and power leave her body and transfer to his as if this was his destiny. When the others came in and took their turn, it was truly the end for her. Darek had groomed William well, as he was more than happy to fuck her last, and he fucked her hard. He almost had to carry her as they left the room to process her and prepare her for the news conference.

Darek, Barnett, and Ethan reveled over a glass of scotch, then got to work. They started with the people in the building, locking it down and processing everyone inside before the news conference. When William was ready, he brought Rebecca in and the men confidently held the conference for the world to see. The hardest part of the plan was complete. The last of the phone calls were made, and the Enforcers and Administrators began the work of rounding up the people to give them their new lives. The rule of the 3FU had begun. 

THE PROCESS FROM BIRTH

The 3FU have put together a comprehensive plan for all males and females that begins when a child is born. When they first took power, people were evaluated based on their age and status at the time of processing, and from there, slowly everyone was incorporated into the plan from birth.

Adult males are put into one of three categories: Owners, man-slaves, or ill. An Administrator determines by a short psychological profile if a male is fit enough to be an Owner. Almost every male in the country was given the title of Owner. Some males who were too weak or effeminate were named man-slaves. Older, ill, or disabled were marked as too ill to own.

All Owners are Administrators, Professionals or Enforcers based on their chosen profession. Most of them stayed in their line of work that they were in before the change of government, others chose to leave their profession and work for the 3FU. Those who were unemployed were given extra help by Administrators in finding work. A lot of powerful jobs that women held were now available to Owners, and Administrators worked with companies around the country to replace those women with Owners. The women were required to stay and train the Owner that replaced them, and they were usually given supporting jobs that would ensure the success of the Owner. Every Owner is fitted with a proper suit, given an Owner's Handbook in a short orientation, and given answers to basic questions on the first day. All staff in the processing center are available to Owners at any time.

Owners are responsible for feeding and housing their slaves, and are required to pay taxes based on their wealth and number of slaves. The 3FU pays for all health care and education for all citizens. They must follow basic laws in order to keep their ownership status. Owners must treat all the slaves with care, and are allowed to sell their slaves to other Owners, through a broker and a legal change of Ownership.

Man-slaves are in the same category as beta slaves. They are stripped of their clothing and, if Owned, they are collared. If not-owned, their cocks are caged and they are property of the 3FU. They are all given a beta slave handbook and sent home. Man-slaves can be bought and sold in the same way as a beta slave.

For all people who are ill, old, diseased or disabled, the 3FU set up Illness Island, a place where they are be cared for and treated with dignity and respect for the rest of their lives. Anyone can visit Illness Island, and the people of Illness Island are still free to live their lives, they are just cared for by the 3FU. If an Owner chooses to keep one of the ill in their homes, they could do so as well, with a waiver from an Administrator. The 3FU would still care for those that are living with an Owner, but they must travel to Illness Island for specialized care.

The women are always an Alpha slave, beta slave, or ill. Alpha slaves are those women who are married to Owners. For initial processing, marriage certificates were automatically transferred into a certificate of Ownership, which granted the Owner all rights and responsibilities of owning a slave. They are stripped of their clothing, fitted with a collar around the neck, and breast collars around their tits, which they are required to wear outside the Owner's home at all times. Each Owner could choose a new name for his slave, and a name tag is made and affixed to the collar. The Owner is given a leash to lead his slave with in public at a minimum. They are given Alpha slave handbooks and sent home. Alpha slaves can work outside the home if the Owner chooses to allow it, and all proceeds from her work belongs to the Owner and are subject to taxes by the Owner. Alpha slaves are given some additional rights that are not given to every female. They are still given the right to vote in elections, and are able to go in most establishments unaccompanied with permission from her Owner.

Beta slaves are all single women who are not ill. All beta slaves are immediately the property of the 3FU, cared for, and owned, until an Owner pays for the property to be transferred to him. The Owner could choose to marry the slave, thereby making her an Alpha slave, or he could choose to keep her a beta slave. During the initial processing when the 3FU took over, Owners could choose to keep their current girlfriend as their beta slave for a fee. The fee was a sliding scale based on the Owner's income and wealth. Owners can have one Alpha slave, and as many beta slaves as he can afford. Beta slaves can also work. If they are owned, their pay belongs to their Owner. If not owned, they keep 20% of the pay to pay for food and incidental items, and the rest belongs to the 3FU to pay for their health care, shelter, and education. When sold to an Owner, anything the slave has at the point of sale becomes property of the Owner. Beta slaves are breast collared, and if owned, their name tag is attached to a chain between the breasts. They are not given a proper neck collar unless the Owner chooses to make her an Alpha slave. If the Owner uses a collar on her neck, it can be any material other than traditional leather. Beta slaves are only allowed in specific stores, unless they are accompanied by an Owner.

All slaves are given microchips and birth control shots. The microchips provide information on the slave, including the name of their Owner, his address, and her personal information including health. This is her full record that the Owner has access to at all times online. It also includes a locator that the Owner can use to watch her movements at all times. The shots not only provide birth control, but they stop the menstrual cycle of every female, thereby eliminating the need for clothing or monthly issues. If an Owner makes the decision to have children, he notifies the Health Assessment Center, and the shots are stopped. The slave is then designated as a breeder. When the breeder becomes pregnant, she is then sent to a part of Illness Island that is specifically designed to care for pregnant slaves and their children for as long as the Owner chooses.

All children are precious. The 3FU has no tolerance for the mistreatment of any child, and anyone who does is punished very severely. Every child is given the best care, and the best education, usually on Illness Island. From birth, they are taught the rules of the society, and beta slaves all take care of the children together, watching out for each other, and teaching them all they know. Once they are old enough, usually around 5, they begin school. Children are all clothed in uniforms, but are exposed to the lives of the adults and taught that it is normal. Owners can choose to leave their children on Illness Island to be raised and educated, or they can bring them home to care for them there. They may also choose to leave the breeder to care for the children on the island or bring her home to either breed again or get back on birth control. The Owner is still responsible for his children and controls all aspects of the child's life until they are moved to Post-puberty school. When a daughter is sold, the Owner receives a portion of the sale price. When a son reaches the age of Ownership, the Owner is given a waiver of all tax payments for five years.

When each child reaches the age of puberty and starts showing signs of it, they are moved up to a new school, where the boys are taught to be good Owners, and the girls taught to be good slaves. As they get older, the boys are allowed to begin working full time toward their degree or chosen profession. Girls start to learn homemaking skills, proper slave behavior, and can learn part time in a chosen profession, usually chosen by their father. Beginning at the age of 17, the girls meet with an Administrator every 6 months. This Administrator specializes in determining when a girl is ready to be a slave. He decides if the girl is mature enough and has learned all she needs to be a proper slave. By this time, a full psychological profile is available, and Administrators can easily determine if the female is ready to be collared.

All girls learn that it is an honor to reach the age of collaring, and is usually all they talk about once they reach this age. The girls practice and watch the slaves, learning the proper way to act. They do all they can to reach collaring and are excited to be collared.

Once a month, all of the girls in the school that are ready for slavery are given a special collaring ceremony. All of the students in the school attend and celebrate with them. The girls are stripped and collared, making them slaves. It is a special time in a girl's life where she officially becomes a woman and a slave. After this ceremony, if there is a boy under 20 that wants to take her as his own, that boy is allowed to apply for Certificate of Ownership before any other Owner can. He is given a special privilege to only pay 25% of her slave price, and the 3FU allows for a payment plan. He can choose to take her as an Alpha or a beta slave. An Owner can only do this once in his life, up to the age of 20. The girls that are not chosen by young Owners are then beta slaves and can be bought by any Owner. However, the price for these young beta slaves is very high, since they are young and virgins.

If a girl turns 20 and has not been collared as a slave in the monthly ceremony, a second Administrator is brought in to evaluate the girl. If she is not ill or disabled, the Administrator an take her virginity before sending her to a special school, where she is given specialized intense slave training, and evaluated further to determine her suitability as a beta slave. This training is much more intense, and Owners are allowed to visit the school and buy the girls at any time. If an owner chooses a girl to buy, she is put through the collaring ceremony and sold. The girls continue to visit the Administrator every 6 months and if they are ready, they are collared and given a job and are property of the 3FU as a single beta slave available for sale.

The 3FU has made sure that the government maintains all control over the sale of slaves. They authorized a handful of brokers to administer and facilitate auctions and sales of beta slaves. The brokers had access to part of the 3FU database and they would provide auction services online for Owners to bid on slaves. The winner each auction would be required to go into the processing center near the slave, pay for her, and have her delivered and processed before taking her home.

Owners can also sell their slaves if they choose to do so. The Owner would get online and contact the broker to include the slave in the auction, or go into a processing center to transfer ownership and exchange payment to another Owner. If an Owner buys a slave and is not happy for any reason, refunds are offered at the processing center, prorated for the amount of time the slave was owned.

When an Owner dies, all slaves are treated just as the rest of his property. If he has sons, those sons take ownership of all slaves, including the Alpha slave. If there are no sons, all property goes to the 3FU unless the Owner has written a will.

As other situations were identified, Administrators would contact Administrator Spencer and hew would create a new policy. If he needed a law or further authority, that would go directly to the 3FU for further review. Everything runs smoothly, and every situation is addressed.

12