Kamini - Life of Adultery Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Now I was burning with lust. This was the first time that I had not had sex with a man even once despite spending time with him in such a long time. I said, "Okay father-in-law! Now let me go. Things had taken an unexpected turn today. Please don't let anyone know what we have done today. Let it be our own little secret. Now I am late." That's why I am leaving.

" Rajnath did not want to let me go but he could not do anything. It was time for his son and wife to arrive. My mission was also over, I had properly seduced the old stud and now he was trapped in my trap. I wore my clothes and Rajnath kept my bra with him.

We both came near the door, Rajnath was so hot that he was still not leaving me from his arms. He opened the door and as I was walking out the door, he kissed me one last time on the lips and said,

"Daughter-in-law! I don't know, how will I get through my days without you. I will have to do something soon to have you in my arms again." I also lovingly squeezed his erect penis again through his pajama and said, "Father-in-law! I will also be eager to meet you."

Saying this I came out. When I reached home, I didn't tell my parents anything and went to my room to do some much-needed masturbation. When I woke up at 7 in the evening and came out of my room, I was surprised to see my entire family sitting in the hall room. They all looked very happy.

Seeing me, my mother came running towards me and lovingly held my hand and said, "Oh daughter Kamini! You will not believe, this is a miracle. We cannot believe your luck. Today Rajneesh's father Rajnath called our house. He told that some astrologer has told him that the stars of you and Rajneesh are the best match.

And if he marries his son to you, you will be lucky for him. So Rajnath wanted us to marry you to his son. Agree to. He even told that according to astrologer Pandit ji the most auspicious time is Sunday.

Therefore they want the marriage to be completed at that time. Kamini, you won't believe what happened when we told them that we are poor and we can't arrange anything so quickly, they said that they are ready to bear all the expenses in full, but the wedding has to happen in 3 days.

They have agreed to have the wedding ceremony in a temple and then on Sunday evening they will throw a grand reception party.

We don't have to spend anything. I can't believe your luck.

You are getting married in such a big and rich family and without dowry. You are very lucky. God has written a very good destiny for you." Saying this, mother kissed my forehead.

I just smiled back and murmured into her lips "Mother! You will not understand. God does not write anyone's fate. We have to write our own destiny. And I had written my destiny."

Mother could not hear me so she thought that I was thanking God and she kept smiling. Little did she know what trap her daughter had laid on her future father-in-law.