Kamini - Life of Adultery Pt. 06

Story Info
Kamini finds a new handsome lover with a thick cock.
4.8k words
4.47
4.3k
5
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

From Kamini's perspective -

In the afternoon my father-in-law had to go for an expo presentation and I decided to enjoy the beach of the private resort. On the stairs of the hotel, I found a man's eyes fixed on my body.

I saw him staring at me, and I started looking at him openly, and he started staring at me even further, I bent down so that he could get an unblemished view of my cleavage.

He looked to be a good-looking man around 35 years of age. Hard body and a thick cock I could make out the outline of his cock in his tight shorts with my eyes. I wanted to pounce on him, feel his cock in my fingers, kiss it, lick it, suck it. I wanted to put that cock in my pussy, in my ass, squeeze it between my breasts, feel its sticky heat. I kept looking at him, taking in his hot studly body, enjoying the view of his well-defined muscles.

I was fascinated by his dark, hard body, big chest, small, hard nipples, and tummy like a slab of rock. I loved the sight of his bulging biceps very much. My eyes remained fixed on him for a long time.

We were getting closer and as we passed in the corridor, our hands brushed each other, thrilled by the touch. We were stuck in a tight corridor and when I tried to move forward, he did too and we both hesitated trying to make room for each other to pass by.

Now the scene was that if we both had to pass each other, we would have to squeeze against each other's body. When I started squeezing, my palm went to his crotch area where I felt his huge erect cock which was just getting bigger and bigger. I felt his cock so big and thick that my pussy got wet.

He also placed his hand on my ass and started squeezing it while trying to move forward. Now it so happened that as soon as he squeezed my ass with his hands, I pressed his thick cock over his shorts with my hands. Finally, we managed to squeeze between each other.

Then as I walked onwards, I looked back at him and smiled. He also smiled back. I started walking ahead by moving my hips sexily as I felt happy thinking that of course, he would be looking at my ass in my shorts that barely covered my ass fully.

Now I was just lying on the beach in my bikini and bikini bra and had my eyes closed. I saw a shadow on my face and when I opened my eyes, I saw the face of the person with whom I had met in that corridor.

"Hi there. I am Ramesh, what is your name."

I smiled shyly and replied

"Hi, I am Kamini."

From Ramesh's point of view -

The first time I was stunned when I saw her. I saw her in a frilly but tight top and mini shorts. She had a beautiful oval face with a pointed chin and a thin, straight nose. From certain angles of her face, it looked like her cheeks were plump but her cheekbones were high. Her eyes were beautiful, large, dark brown and full of magic. Her lips looked light and full. She could attract men naturally.

Her skin was like milk, smooth and clear, her nipples must be firm as grapes, and there was not a trace of hair on her body, and that was what I liked in a woman. I could see her lovely pink lips which I desperately wanted to kiss and a mouth that could easily take my cock.

Her hair was black and hung around her shoulders. Her neck was magnificent, with an exceptionally long, slender, graceful column beneath her firm, pointed chin. Her arms and legs were well-smoothed and slender, with graceful ankles and wrists and slender fingers and toes, beautifully shaped and arched. Her breasts were bulging, full and ripe like juicy fruits. Her stomach was firm and flat.

She was giving me fleeting glimpses of her bare, firm stomach, her thighs, the swell of her breasts. I wanted to take off her clothes, squeeze her breasts, make her spread her legs, push my cock into her cunt and just fuck her.

She exuded a sensuality that was impossible to ignore. Her face, her body, her walk, her looks - all seemed to be an open invitation for men to enjoy fucking her.

I couldn't take my mind off her when she left. But I had searched for her and soon enough I was standing near the same beautiful lady and after introductions. She had a beautiful seductive name, Kamini.

I said "Can I lie down next to you? l"

Kamini said, "Yes sure why not, after all this is not my private beach."

I said "Well let me give you a suggestion, you should apply sunscreen otherwise you will get sunburnt. You have fair skin so there will be more chances of getting sunburn."

"Well Ramesh ji I don't want to be sunburnt, so please can you apply sunscreen, there is no one else to apply sunscreen."

I took a sunscreen bottle from nearby, put it in my hands and knelt next to her, Kamini was probably wearing the sexiest bikini I had ever seen. I knew Kamini was an attractive woman, but she looked even more attractive in the bikini. No other woman was looking sexier than Kamini on the beach.

Kamini said, "Ramesh ji, please apply sunscreen?"

I knelt next to Kamini and started rubbing lotion into her back. I had to cover the erect state of my cock. Leaning forward, I applied lotion on Kamini's back. As my hands moved down her back, I marvelled at the smooth feel of her skin. After my strong hands had thoroughly rubbed the lotion into her back, Kamini then turned her head and was looking at my erect cock stuck in my tight shorts. I started applying sunscreen on her legs and thick but smooth creamy thighs. Now I was kneeling next to her face as I started rubbing lotion on her tummy and then sunscreen right above her milky cleavage as well. Meanwhile, my cock had become hard in my shorts and was hovering very close to her face. I acted as if I didn't realise it and kept applying lotion on her body and finally on her shapely buttocks.

From Kamini's point of view -

If Ramesh's hard cock was straining to come out from his shorts. His cock seemed very big and especially thick. His crotch was so close to my face that if I wanted, I could kiss the bulge of his cock. His erect cock bulge was now hovering just an inch away from my lips. I had become quite wet below.

After the entire massage, we remained lying close like that.

Then he invited me to come with him to the pool bar of the resort. My father-in-law was coming in 2 hours, so I thought why not spend some time with Ramesh?

We went near the pool bar to sit at the bar for a while. When we were going towards the bar, Ramesh ji said,

"Forgive me if I am saying this bold thing but I feel that you should stay in this bikini."

I smiled and said nothing.

Ramesh now sat next to me on a bar stool. He put his arm around me and placed his hand on my hip. I liked it, he was so bold. He also took the opportunity to take another look at my ass and told me I looked amazing.

He started caressing my hips lightly. I knew that he wanted to touch my ass, as I slowly felt his hand going down, and moving from my hip towards my ass cheek. I didn't say anything, I just wanted to see how bold Ramesh is.

Finally, his hand reached my ass cheek and was caressing it gently. I was enjoying it but was being ignorant like an innocent woman. I always liked to be touched on my ass globes and his thumb caressed it so tenderly - such a gentle touch of his. I just looked at him and smiled and he smiled back -

"Kamini, will you come to see my villa here?"

I did not tell him that I also was staying in a villa and that too with my father-in-law. I knew that rich men take great pleasure in wooing young girls like me by showing off their wealth. I just nodded shyly and said

"Oh, Ramesh ji.. really u staying in a Villa, wow.

Ramesh ji sure, show me please"

I was moving my hips and swinging my ass. Ramesh was walking along with me and of course, Ramesh would be staring at my bouncing breasts.

We reached his villa. Now there was a place to sit outside their villa. I went and sat there. My cleavage was openly on display through my tight bikini top. Of course, seeing me sitting like this, Ramesh's cock must be fully erect. There was a bar in his Villa and he was standing behind it. Was mixing drinks. He wanted to serve me alcohol. I was keeping my eyes fixed on his muscular body.

Then he said,

"Kamini please come with me behind the bar and help me get that gin and tonic over there from behind the bar on the other side because I have my hands full.'

Now I could not reach that place from outside, so I had to go near him and bend under his outstretched arms. As soon as I bent down, Ramesh bent his head and peeped into the crack between my lovely breasts. Ramesh was staring at both my breasts and my stomach.

I was also in an equally exciting situation. As I was bent over, my face was tantalisingly enthralled by the bulge of his cock between his thighs. There was only a few inches of distance between my palm and the bulge of his cock. Seeing the bulge of his cock in those shorts, I bit my lower lip out of lust.

The bulge of Ramesh's cock was so close to me, and there was no one else in the Private Villa. I had come at his request and I came only to fuck and enjoy his thick cock.

I felt his eyes on my breasts and got excited. He could see my breasts swelling, he could even see hard nipples poking against my bikini. I was very close to him and my body was almost touching him. My gaze was filled with his huge, deep chest, his hard stomach, his body shining with sweat. I raised my hands and slowly moved them to his stomach and chest, and started looking into his eyes.

Ramesh was not able to control himself.

"Kamini, I want to fuck you" Ramesh murmured.

Ramesh put down the glass he was holding and held my waist and my eyes closed with lust. My lovely lips fluttered and parted, my breath blowing on his face. Ramesh tilted his head towards me and his lips, which were hot and dry and firm, touched my soft lips.

Our lips met and parted, then met again, parted again and met again, and then at last there was no question of separating our lips. His tongue went inside my lips and I sucked his tongue and let it inside my mouth. My hands tightened around his head, and the kiss between us deepened until my tongue met his. We were kissing and absorbed in each other. Ramesh pulled me close to him and my body was pressed against his. His hands moved up and started pressing and squeezing my breasts. I melted in his arms. He now started teasing my erect nipples with his fingers. Ramesh squeezed my breasts gently, marvelling at their size and weight and fullness and firmness.

My thigh got pressed between his legs and I could feel the weight of his erection on my stomach which slid into my navel and then slid further down and felt it on my wet panty. A lot of pussy juice started coming out from my pussy. There was no need for words between us. Ramesh started caressing my breasts. I became very hot due to his touch. He squeezed my breasts again, and caressed them, rolling the nipples on his palms. I bowed my head shyly as our deep kiss broke. I was naked from above in his arms. My magnificent breasts, long nipples and dark aureoles, stood out. The fingers of his hands were entangled in mine.

Ramesh bent his head and when his tongue touched my nipple, I moved my fingers through his thick hair, gasping "Ohhh!" I groaned.

Ramesh squeezed my luscious breasts in his hands and took them into his mouth. "Yes... Uhhh... Ohhhh!" Uff Ramesh ji mmmm"

After sucking the breasts, his lips moved to my neck. When his tongue licked the delicate part of my ear, I pulled him closer clung to him and sighed. His lips slowly started kissing every inch of my neck and shoulders and then licking them. I was moaning and Ramesh again started kissing my lips and again between my breasts. I wanted to feel his long, hard and thick cock inside my pussy. But I was not in any hurry.

"Uffff, you are such a romantic man Ramesh ji," I groaned.

I rose, trying to put my breasts deeper into his mouth. The heat was burning inside my thighs. He took my hand and put it in the waistband of his shorts. He was not wearing anything inside. Uff, his cock was very nice, eight inches long, four inches thick, completely erect and throbbing in my hand. His cock was visible coming out of his thick forest of pubic hair. I was moaning in excitement and deep lust, his cock swinging in front of my face. I could smell his cock, it had a very musky smell. I closed my eyes and started caressing his cock on my face. Then I caressed his cock on my cheeks. I bent down and pressed his cock to my breasts, and started running it on my hard nipples.

I was on my knees and his big and thick cock was waving in front of my face.

"Suck it you bitch!" Ramesh said. "Come on, baby, take my cock in your mouth and suck it hard! Come on, suck it, my bitch!" The obscene language used by Ramesh aroused me even more.

Lovely, I thought. "Ramesh ji, uff, just use words like *lund*, *chut* and *gaand*... (Indian words for Cock, Pussy and Ass) I would love it..."

Ramesh pulled back the foreskin of his cock and his erect cock head was revealed, seeing which I was mesmerised. It was a very big cock. Drops of pre-cum were coming out from the head of his cock. With a soft moan, I opened my mouth and slid my tongue out, licked the tip of his cock and just started sucking the head of the cock. Then I pulled my tongue in and swallowed the precum that had come out of his cock.

His head bowed, and Ramesh started gasping in surprise after seeing me lick his precum completely. I tasted the taste of his seed. I slid my tongue out again and started running it around the head of his cock. His hand was holding my head from behind, Ramesh pushed his hips forward and started inserting his entire cock into my mouth.

"Suck!" "Suck my bitch, kamini ufff, what a hot cock you are, mmmm!"

I was in an erotic state, my body was sweating in the heat and I followed his orders. I started sucking his cock. Ramesh, aged 35, gasped and closed his eyes.

He inserted his cock so deep into my mouth that his hips touched my face. Ramesh started moving my head on his cock with his hands and I understood that now the sucking game has just begun. He was fucking my mouth, his cock was hot and hard and throbbing in my mouth. While sucking his cock, I looked up at him and had sexy expressions on my face.

There was a musky and sexy smell coming from his cock, his cock was quite nice. I sucked and jerked him with increasing confidence, he grabbed my breasts and started squeezing them. His cock was between my lips and I was sucking it.

I caressed his balls gently with my slender fingers. Ramesh used his hips as a pump, fucking my mouth.

"Mmmmm! Let us go! Suck my cock mm Kamini, the queen of my dreams" Ramesh groaned with pleasure.

I was thrilled by his words.

I stopped sucking his cock for a minute to move my tongue from the base of his cock to his balls. I moved my tongue over his balls and slowly started sucking them in my mouth, one by one, taking them completely in my mouth and sucking them. Ramesh groaned at my sensual action, his hips shaking with pleasure, and pulled my head up again and started rubbing his cock on my face once again.

Uff, feeling his thick cock rubbing on my face, my pussy started to throb and juice started flowing from there. I again kept sucking his cock lovingly, sometimes kissing the head of the cock and sometimes taking the shaft of his cock in my mouth and sucking it. Now I took his thick cock more easily into my mouth, and this time with great love I started sucking his cock without gagging quite deep.. I was still in my bikini down below and my bikini was drenched with my pussy juice.

Now the time has come for which I was waiting for an hour, ever since I met Ramesh for the first time. My father-in-law would be coming in about another hour so I wanted to enjoy 45 minutes of intense fucking from Ramesh.

Ramesh knelt between my spread thighs, holding them with his hands and moving them apart and the beauty of my naked body was being seen.

Now I was lying on the bed and Ramesh got down on his knees and bent over me, placing his cock in the hole of my pussy. I gasped as I felt the heat as the head of Ramesh's cock touched the entrance of my pussy. In position, with his buttocks raised high and without flexing, Ramesh got down on both hands and knees and bent his head to kiss my forehead. My waist was below him and Ramesh felt my hands pulling his cock downwards.

"Are you ready to get fucked by my cock, Kamini?" Ramesh said.

I nodded eagerly. Ramesh flexed his buttocks and slowly inserted his cock down inside my pussy. I started panting. My cunt was hot and tight and it was convulsing frantically against his invading cock. Ramesh groaned, his head tilted back. Bending his hips, Ramesh pushed his thick cock further into the depths of my pussy and ground his cock forward.

"Ohhh ah uffff mmmmmm, uh uh ohhh!" I moaned loudly, my voice was ringing in his ears. His cock was amazing, thick and hard and, as it entered me, brushing my swollen clitoris, I moaned loudly. His thick cock went deeper and deeper into my pussy, and I felt every inch of his cock going into my pussy. He probed deeply, filling my cunt until I thought it would tear my cunt apart.

"Ohhhhhh... Ramesh! Yes! Oh God yes!" I started panting.

Ramesh was holding me down on the bed with his hands. I placed my fingers on his hard hips, and Ramesh's huge cock easily entered the depths of my pussy.

"Oh uffff yes!" Ramesh started panting, moaning with pleasure.

My cunt was wonderful, warm and wet and tight. His balls were spinning with the steam of the spout and his cock was throbbing loudly in my pussy. Ramesh struggled for control, taking several deep breaths to steady himself.

Ramesh started fucking me slowly, spread my hands upwards and started pounding my pussy vigorously from below. He lifted her hips upward. Ramesh pulled his cock back to the tip of my pussy so that only the head of his cock was inside my pussy, and then, inserted his cock inside my pussy and sank inside my pussy.

I groaned loudly, my breath stuck in my throat. My head jerked violently to one side and I dug my fingers into his thick, strong biceps.

"Oh! Ramesh... Uhhh... Ohhhhhh what a fuck you are darling!" I groaned.

Ramesh again established a smooth pace by sliding his huge cock in and out of my pussy. My body trembled and my pussy was throbbing, my hips were shaking first and then slowly finding the rhythm. My buttocks kept moving up and down, his cock started moving in and out, in and out. Now I was matching his thrusts, each thrust sending his arch into the small of my back and a gasping moan of pleasure coming from me and a similar moan of pleasure from him.

Ramesh increased his speed rapidly, and soon his buttocks were bouncing rapidly up and down, up and down, his hips were hitting my thighs and his cock was meeting my pussy like a piston and I was fucking him with pleasure. My cunt glistened with our combined juices and my swollen breasts were moving and bouncing up and down.

"Ohh ohh ohh uh uhh uhh uhh ohh ohh oh Ramesh-Ramesh-Ramesh uh Ramesh ji oh my me!" I groaned.

My face was full of lust, my nostrils were dilated, my eyes were closed, my mouth open, calling out his name and now my words were obscene and sensual.

My legs rose and wound around his hips.

"Yes... ohhhh yes yes yes... ohhh... ohhh... oh oh oh ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh* *uhh Ramesh* yesss* uhh... yes... fuck me! Fuck me more!" I was moaning.

My voice reached his ears and excited him even more. I thought of course his cock must be aching for release. But Ramesh was in no mood to stop. His hips kept moving like a piston. His cock in and out of my pussy like a hammer at full speed. My body now buckled under his thrusts and I held his thick biceps with my fingers and resisted his thrusts. He was fucking my pussy faster and faster. And the sexual intercourse between us became more intense as his cock was moving down into my wet pussy like a piston. My breasts kept moving, bouncing back and forth and here and there under the thrusts of his fucking.

12