Kamini - Life of Adultery Pt. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ramesh kept drilling his cock into my pussy again and again, thrusting hard and deep and fast, my pleasure increased. Ramesh and I's sexual intercourse was not ending. My breathing was coming in large, ragged sobs. He slowed his movements but continued to fuck me with long, gentle strokes.

I moaned, and then, as I realised that he intended to keep fucking me, my mind was filled with joy and pleasure.

Ramesh smiled at me and slowly bowed his head and he kissed me deeply. His cock was still hard and throbbing in my cunt, slowly sliding in and out of my hole.

"Your cunt is very nice, Kamini ufff," he muttered. "But I want more. Now I want to change the position, Kamini. Are you ready for this?"

To respond, I grabbed his head and pulled him down, kissed him deeply with a fierce hunger, put my tongue in his mouth, and raised my hips eagerly so that his cock would go deep into my pussy.

"Yes," I said pantingly. "I want it, Ramesh... fuck me again! Keep fucking me, Ramesh... fuck me the way you want... fuck me like a whore!"

"This is what happens!" Ramesh said. "I love horny, beautiful young girls like you, whom I make my mistresses and fuck them hard. I love such hot and horny bitches!"

His cock slipped out of my pussy. I was now on my hands and knees, ready to get fucked by Ramesh in doggy style. "Come on... now I am going to fuck you from behind Kamini... just like a bitch... Ramesh said

I moaned softly, deep in lust, my body shaking and trembling with excitement. I wanted to feel the warmth and hardness of his cock in my pussy again. Ramesh knelt behind me and pressed the head of his cock on my buttocks. Pressing his cock-head on my cunt-lips, holding my buttocks, he slid his hips forward and plunged his cock deep into my 21-year-old cunt. My m neck stiffened and I jumped with joy.

"OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH... """"" his thick cock was inside my pussy as the intense heat of his throbbing, rock-hard cock began building in my pussy. "Oh uh uh uh uh uh oh uh oh god yes!" I groaned.

His crotch pressed against my buttocks and I felt his balls on my cunt lips. He caressed his fair-skinned body and caressed my firm breasts, squeezing them, pinching my long, hard nipples.

"Come on baby... take it... tell me you like it, bitch... talk dirty to me, whore... come on... take it!"

"Oh God, Oh God, Oh God," I groaned. "Fuck me Ramesh... yes.. oh uhh yes... fuck my cunt... fuck me hard, baby...... put your cock up into my pussy ahhh, baby fuck me... Fuck me like a whore!"

"Yes... just like that,... that's the way... Now come on... take my cock!"

He started fucking me hard, long, deep, sideways, and I whimpered and gasped, my mind spinning with lust and excitement with the knowledge that there was still time to go. I was getting fucked like a bitch, doggy-style, from behind.

His cock was really hard and hot and thick and it filled my pussy, tearing through my swollen pussy, and making a deep hole in my pussy. Ramesh held my hips and I started moving my buttocks here and there, moving his cock in and out of my pussy.

My big shapely breasts were now bouncing and swaying a lot due to his forceful and fast thrusts. I whimpered and moaned softly, my body shuddering with lust. My back was smooth and delicate, my waist was narrow, and my buttocks were well-shaped.

"Oh, this... come on... take it... oh... take it, my lustful whore... take my cock... come on, bitch... lustful bitch -Prostitute... *huh * uh * huh * uh * * *whore* **... *lele*... *le* *my* *cock* *fuck*!" He kept panting.

"Ohhh uhhh uhhh uhhh mmmm oh yes oh god yes... fuck me! Ramesh!" I groaned in excitement. Ramesh started fucking me faster and faster, his balls slapping against my buttocks and his cock stuck deep into my pussy.

I moaned in pleasure, turning my face back and over my shoulders, mouth open, and Ramesh leaned in and pressed his lips against mine, inviting me to slide his tongue into my mouth and we entered into a deep kiss. Went. His hands crushed my breasts.

Ramesh kept fucking me, slapping my buttocks hard with his thighs. The pace of intercourse between us increased and he groaned, Ramesh kept pushing into my pussy once, twice, then three, four... and finally half a dozen times.

"Ah Kamini, my thick cum can come out of my cock at any time..." He slipped his cock out of my pussy and he couldn't control himself

"Aahhh Kamini Yessss ufff ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. Ufff Kamini..."

After moaning loudly, he shot his load on my ass and a few spurts on my back. I lay down on the bed on my stomach and Ramesh kissed my eyes and nose and then our lips went for a deep kiss. He took my face in his hands. I saw that happiness was shining in my eyes. He caressed my face with his palm.

"Ramesh," I whispered.

He smiled and kissed me. "Yes dear, how was the sex Kamini?"

"You fucked very well, Ramesh ji. Was it a great fuck for you too?

"yes darling it was such an intense fuck.," He said. "I can't wait to fuck you again."

"Yes. I also want more of that thick cock of yours. But now I have to go, my father-in-law is..."

As soon as I said, father-in-law... I stopped and saw that Ramesh was looking at me with surprise.

Then he smiled, "Uff, do you also get fucked by him, Kamini?..." And he squeezed my breasts and squeezed them hard.

I was feeling so shy that I hid my face in his manly chest. Giving another kiss, he grabbed my ass and started squeezing it lovingly. I went to clean his cum from my ass and pussy and then after drinking water, I wore my bikini. Seeing me wearing my bikini, Ramesh was lying contentedly on the bed as he watched me walk out of his villa swinging my ass.

Uffff, the beginning of the vacation in Goa was so wonderful. How many more sex games will I play before I leave Goa? Thinking about that, a devilish smile appeared on my lips.

12