Kamini - Life of Adultery Pt. 07

Story Info
Kamini fucked by her father-in-law post a game of tennis.
3.8k words
4.42
6.3k
8
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After the intense sex with Ramesh in the afternoon, I fell asleep. I felt something near my mouth, which continued for some time. The taste was somewhat salty as I licked it in my sleep. Within a few seconds, I felt the same sensation on my lips. I was dreaming of eating a chocolate ice cream, which could be one of those new salted and caramel frosted ice creams that I eagerly licked and kept licking for about three or four times.

Finally I realized the taste was not sweet at all, quite salty, but I was enjoying it and kept licking it for some more time. It started feeling hard like a popsicle so I took it in my mouth and started sucking it more. The popsicle started going deeper into my mouth and as it reached the depth of my throat I suddenly woke up from my sleep, what did I see...? I was sucking my father-in-law's hard cock.

I woke up and took his cock out of my mouth.

"Uff father-in-law, what are you doing?"

"Daughter-in-law, your lips were looking so tempting that I had to put my hard cock in your mouth. Mmmmm, you are so horny even while sleeping."

I smiled at him and started tapping his chest with my small hands...

"Uff father-in-law, you and your cock get started everywhere and anytime," I said this while holding his cock in my hand and giving it a nice wet smooch.

I had been asleep till evening 5 pm, around an hour of sleep. My father-in-law said he wanted to play tennis which was on the resort property, that I had heard about.

I wore a tight white top that was sure to show off the shape of my breasts and also my hard nipples when aroused. I wore a short white skirt that barely covered my thick thighs.

We reached the tennis court that was 10 minutes away. My father-in-law was holding me tightly with his hand on my waist as we walked towards the court as lovers.

We played tennis for an hour. This was the third set of the game and the final match point for me to win. I pulled my right arm well back, wrist raised, the racket head above my head. As we were playing on a hard court the ball rose high and I had to use power to hit it well. I managed to hit the ball with a vicious topspin and as the ball bounced just ahead of the net, it skimmed the net cord.

On the other hand, my father-in-law was running quickly towards the ball. He reached the ball in time and swung his racket at the ball, hitting it towards me. I had an idea of where the ball was going to land after his shot and once I reached there I played a controlled drop-shot. Father-in-law ran towards the ball with surprising speed for his age and tried to reach the ball. He managed to reach it in time and hit the ball which touched the top rope, however, it bounced back in his half. I jumped with joy and threw my racket in the air, jumping up and down and heaving my breasts up and down as I celebrated.

The father-in-law laughed.

"I can't believe it! I can't believe it! I beat you father-in-law!

"Congratulations. You played brilliantly, daughter-in-law."

"Thank you for teaching me, father-in-law."

"You learn very quickly, daughter-in-law."

"I had a great teacher like you, father-in-law."

"Thank you. But next time we play, I won't LET you win like today. Then let's see if you can beat me!"

"Did you let me win? No, I defeated you, father-in-law." And next time too I will beat you and that too I will *crush* you!" I wrinkled my nose and stuck my tongue out to tease him. "I'll show you no mercy next time!"

"Oh I see daughter-in-law, so what will you show me next time? Why wait until next time I can see, your breasts are already eager to be seen."

I felt very shy. Soon we were laughing and smiling as we went towards the benches at the far end of the court to collect our kit.

I sat there on the wooden plank and bent down to open my kit. I was wearing a collared white cleavage-revealing t-shirt with the top three buttons open, clearly exposing my cleavage. underneath my top I had worn a beautiful, short, white pleated skirt. A strand of my hair was falling on my face and the rest was tied behind in a ponytail. I was wearing expensive tennis shoes which my father-in-law had gifted to me.

I had not buttoned my T-shirt and as I bent, the lapels of my T-shirt slid down and he looked at the luscious swell of my breasts, my long gold necklace glistening on my fair skin, as my father-in-law's eyes were fixed on my deep and inviting cleavage.

I had worn a beautiful but tight lacy bra inside, light and thin fabric, the material was also semi-transparent hence my father-in-law enjoyed that magnificent view. I knew he was watching me and I was thrilled. My T-shirt was drenched in sweat and he could see the pointed stubs of my nipples and my aureoles drenched in sweat too. We finally left the court and my Father-in-law and I left for the Villa.

In the villa my father-in-law sat on a chair and, taking off his shoes and his socks, placed his feet on a footstool. My father-in-law noticed that my skirt was raised, exposing my fair thighs, almost to the point that my panty was visible to him. My gaze was on his eyes which were on my panty and thighs, and I was smiling inwardly while making no effort to adjust my clothes.

I leaned forward a little and the lapels of my T-shirt were pushed down again, giving him another glimpse of my large cleavage. My breasts were soft, yet firm, silky, like ripe oranges.

I felt his eyes on me and kept waiting for him to make the next move however he didn't do anything. I sighed, however, I wanted to continue my teases and I carefully lifted my skirt completely up, turned my back to him and bent down as if to untie my laces, giving him a better look at my panty.

"Oh my God, it's so hot," I exclaimed.

"Yes daughter-in-law isn't it, we both are sitting under this fan and we are still sweating!"

"Should I get you a towel?" I asked. By now I had turned to face him.

"Yes please bring it, daughter-in-law."

I smiled and went towards the bathroom swaying my hips and buttocks. I returned after a minute with two towels.

I then deliberately removed my T-shirt and I was still wearing only a bra. He could see that my heavy breasts were now confined to the bra but they were bursting at the seams for the opportunity to come out of the bra and my golden necklace was perched just above my breasts.

I saw my father-in-law's cock getting hard and my breathing became faster.

"It's very hot. I just had to take off my T-shirt," I said, handing him a towel.

There were strands of hair sticking to my forehead and the back of my neck. I sat on the chair in front of him, with my legs spread apart, and my skirt exposing my thighs.l and he could see my panties.

Father-in-law was sweating, so he stood up after a minute and took off his shirt.

"It's really hot," he said.

"It is indeed very hot, father-in-law," I muttered.

As soon as I saw his naked torso, V-shaped, hard, strong, muscular chest with small, hard nipples, my pulse quickened with excitement. Father-in-law started drying himself with the towel.

"This is better," he sighed and stood under the fan,

"You will catch a cold, father-in-law. Switch off the fan."

"No daughter-in-law, it's too hot, I need to cool down."

"You are crazy, you mate get a fever and then I will have to take care of you here in Goa."

"I can take care of myself, my dear," Father-in-law said

My Father-in-law was very close to me, there was nothing else on his body except his tennis shorts, and I was thrilled to be so close to his sexy, manly, sweaty body.

As I saw his manly naked upper torso, I felt my breasts swollen with excitement, my nipples had become hard and my pussy was leaking its fluid. My Father-in-law could see my cleavage.

My father-in-law smiled and placing his hands on his hips, breathed a sigh of relief as the cool breeze from the fan blew on his half-naked body. I was sitting on a chair and my father-in-law was standing just ahead of me with his back turned to me. My father-in-law was also quite close to me and if he turned his body to face me, my lips would be quite close to the point my lips would be too close to touch the erect part of his bulge. My Father-in-law was standing in such a position that his shorts had ridden up a bit and a part of his big and thick cock was visible. My Father-in-law was standing nonchalantly right in front of me.

My Father-in-law looked at me with his head bowed as he had a perfect view of my cleavage. I was very close to his bulge, so close to my face, though he was acting as if it didn't matter to him.

"You know dear, we should have gone swimming" my father-in-law told me.

I looked at him. "We could still go." I smiled. "Tell you what let me show you my new bikini which I bought in the afternoon, You'll love it. Just wait a second, I'll put the bikini on."

Father-in-law smiled. "Sure please do wear it, daughter-in-law."

I closed the door of the room and went inside the bathroom. Inside, I pulled on my new, string bikini and wore it, It was a very sexy bikini, inspired by thong styles. The bikini bra was so skimpy that it barely managed to cover my nipples.

The bikini was small and tight and as they were a thong-style bikini; It seemed as if my buttocks were completely exposed as it was only a string bikini, the strip of my bikini was inserted into the crack of my buttocks; There was also a thin triangular strip in front that my pussy and pussy lips were barely covered. I looked at myself in the mirror and adjusted my bikini.

As I was about to leave, I saw that my father-in-law's underwear was hanging on the hook inside. My heartbeat increased, and the sudden realisation dawned on me that my father-in-law was not wearing anything under the shorts which just increased my lust and I started going to the bedroom. I gestured to my father-in-law to come inside the bedroom. As soon as he stepped inside I surprised him with a quick kiss on his lips.

As we broke the kiss my Father-in-law started to just stare at my bikini.

"Father-in-law, did you like the bikini? Isn't it sexy?"

"My God... it is... you are... just wonderful!"

"Father-in-law, do you think so?

"Yes, Kamini, yes!"

"Don't you think my breasts are too big for the bikini bra and are they hanging out of my bikini bra too much?"

I placed my hands under my breasts and lifted them trying to put them back inside the bikini top. My father-in-law was standing ahead of me, his erection raging in his shorts. My Father-in-law noticed that I had grabbed the sides of my breasts with my fingers and palms and then was slowly squeezing them in a completely sensual act.

"Tell me, father-in-law," I murmured "I want to know."

"They're just...perfect...just perfect...so beautiful..."

"Oh, You're just teasing me." I smiled with a shyness that would make any man weak at his knees.

"No...no...honestly, I mean."

"What do you think about my ass in this bikini? Do you like it?" I turned around holding my buttocks in my hands and jiggling my ass. "I think my ass is too big and this bikini is probably too small."

"This bikini is so beautiful. Kamini... you are... gorgeous!"

My breasts were heavy and heaving, my nipples barely hidden under the thin straps of my bikini bra.

"You mean that?"

"Yes... God yes... I mean every word, Kamini!"

I moved slightly closer to him and was right next to him, my body almost touching his. Our eyes locked in each other and in that moment, we both felt there was no one else in the world except us.

My eyes sparkled, my lips parted and my father-in-law kissed me with a fierce hunger. My lips were soft and puffy, and they parted under the pressure from his lips and as I opened my mouth his tongue was trapped in mine.

He could feel the fullness of my breasts pressing on his chest. My fingers were moving slowly down his naked upper torso, my touch was very sensual for him.

My Father-in-law started to slowly caress my soft, bareback, his hands encircling my arms, my shoulders, my hips, my buttocks. I whimpered at the feel of his touch, my fingers running down his thick biceps, across his chest and stomach, just above his shorts as I stopped just short of entering my fingers into his shorts.

"Oh God, Kamini," my father-in-law groaned softly and I hushed him with a deep kiss.

"Are you sure my breasts aren't too big for this bikini bra?" I asked him again, this time my lips were very close to his ears.

"Do you want to feel my breasts inside this bikini bra, Father-in-law?"

Father-in-law wasn't going to decline and his fingers immediately worked into the inner part of the strap of my bikini bra and slipped it from my shoulders.

I looked deep into his eyes, my expression was full of lust, my eyes closed, my neck lifted, my lips parted, as my father-in-law pulled down the bra slowly and held my breasts with his hands. The bikini bra had slipped down, my breasts were firm, the nipples were hard as he cupped my breasts with his palms and I moaned softly and whispered, my breath blowing warmth on his face.

I kneeled in front of him. I opened the button of his shorts ever so slowly, teasing him. His cock jumped in front of my eyes: His cock was big and thick and not yet fully erect. I knew it would end up being at least nine inches, when completely erect. His balls were heavy with copious amounts of semen and were low-hanging.

"I love your cock more than anything father-in-law. Talk dirty to me, father-in-law... it arouses me so much."

Holding his cock in one hand, I parted my lips and started moving it around the head of his cock. The father-in-law started panting, his head tilted backwards. My mouth was soft, warm and wet as my tongue kept moving over the head of his cock. Father-in-law moaned as he grabbed my head and pushed his cock deeper inside my mouth as he started fucking my mouth lovingly.

"Oh fuck yes!" Father-in-law groaned. "Come on...suck it! Suck my cock! Suck it harder bitch! Ohhh uhh yeh you slut...!"

With his head bowed, my father-in-law was looking at me below, blowing his cock. My tongue worked over the head of his cock with a deft finesse achieved with considerable experience. As I sucked his cock harder, my head kept moving back and forth between his thighs.

My Father-in-law started panting and grunting, fucking my face with pleasure, gripping my head in his hands, moving his hips back and forth.

"Yes! Oh yes! That's it, baby.. yes.. suck it. oh fuck yes! Come on... suck it harder... come on daughter-in-law! Suck my cock! Ohhh uhh yes uhh yes!" "

I stopped for a while, pressed my breasts on either side of his cock. As I placed his cock between my breasts and moved my breasts up and down over his cock he pushed his cock between my breasts. My father-in-law placed his cock between my breasts and started moving it up and down as if he was fucking my breasts my Father-in-law groaned loudly.

As he tit-fucked me for 5 mins, his cock would slip from between my breasts into my mouth. I would give his cock head a suck before it disappeared between my breasts.. as this went on for a few minutes.

As his tit-fuck stopped, I held his cock in my hands, I started licking the top of his shaft with my tongue towards his balls and started sucking his balls one by one. My father-in-law caressed his cock on my face, then I took it into my mouth, sucking his cock slowly and sensually. After sucking his cock for 5 minutes, I got up. He pressed my waist and bent down before he started to enter his tongue in my deep and round navel. As I moaned with pleasure at this, my father-in-law drenched my navel with his saliva. My father-in-law turned me around and squeezed my big breasts.

"Oh father-in-law, yes," I gasped, "Oh God, yes!"

My nipples were hard, areoles puckered with excitement. My Father-in-law gently squeezed my breasts, enjoying the fullness of my breasts and enjoying the perfection of their form. His hands slid down my waist and caressed my naked buttocks as I murmured, my breathing heavy, my nostrils flaring. My father-in-law was squeezing my ass globes. As his fingers dug into the crack between my buttocks, he squeezed my buttocks.

"You like my ass, don't you, father-in-law? Tell me the truth?"

"Yes, Kamini, I love that perfect bubble butt of yours!"

I wanted my father-in-law to fuck me in my ass, as my pussy was still sore from Ramesh's pounding in the afternoon. I looked at my father-in-law and said shamelessly -

"Father-in-law, I want you to put your cock in my ass. I want that manly muscular cock deep into my ass." I pursed my lips.

"Father-in-law, I am yours, my ass is also yours."

His lust flared up as he squeezed my ass hard and kissed me fiercely.

"Oh God, that ass of yours. I want to fuck your ass a lot, daughter-in-law."

"Yes!" I gasped, thrilled by his words. "Fuck me, father-in-law! Fuck me in my ass!" I was looking at my father-in-law's cock, which was erect and was throbbing.

Father-in-law bent me against the bed, spread my thighs and pressed his bulging, shining cock-head against my ass hole. I whimpered, as I expressed my pleasure. His cock-head pressed against the tight flesh of my rear hole. I gasped and bit my lower lip, tensed. Father-in-law was relaxed and flexed his buttocks and thrust his hips forward which resulted in his cock head entering my ass. I groaned, my mouth twitching open, my lips fluttering, my head flopping back, breath escaping my throat.

"Oh! Oh fuck.." I moaned loudly.

He stopped, gasping, his face contorted in lust as my anus spasmed hard on his cock as he slowly arched his buttocks and thrust his hips forward. His cock was inside my tight, hot, spasming ass hole. I started panting, feeling the weight of his body on my back, and started writhing, gasping and moaning as he kept pushing his cock deeper and deeper into the ass. My buttocks started fluttering with every stroke of his cock.

"Ohhhh father-in-law oh God yes oh yes oh fuck yes!"

"Oh uhh uhh uhh oh ohh ohh ohh it feels so good oh god"

Moaning and panting, his fingers kept digging into the soft flesh of my ass as he slowly moved his hips back and forth, his buttocks flexing as his cock was rammed deep into my ass.

I was moaning in pleasure as my breasts were bouncing with the force of his fucking as he was fucking me by moving his cock in and out of my ass. I squeezed my breasts and pinched my nipples while rolling them under my palms. My hand slipped down my stomach, pushing two fingers into my cunt.

"Oh God yes... fuck... father-in-law... yes... fuck me... oh maa uh yes..... quench my thirst of fucking, my lover... oh yes...It's so good...yes...fuck my ass... oh uh yes oh god yes!"

Inspired by my words, he fucked my ass harder, his cock going in and out of my anus, in and out. I gasped, my middle finger gracefully arching between my cunt lips and running over my clitoris. My father-in-law's thick cock was pulsating in my ass, his cock tunnelling into my ass as I thrust my ass frantically back at his thick, long, throbbing hot invader.

My father-in-law squeezed my breasts in a frenzy as I moaned in pleasure

"Oh, father-in-law...father-in-law...father-in-law...yes...oh...yes...yes...oh god yes...oh god oh god oh god oh ma uh ah ah yes"!" I gasped, my voice hoarse "Ohhh uh this... oh god yes... give it to me, Sasur ji... your cock is fucking my ass so well, Sasur ji...just this...just this way oh uh yes!"

I'm pretty sure I was looking stunning, my beautiful face contorted with a mixture of agony and pleasure, my head rolling from side to side, one hand on my crotch, my finger working the clitoris of my pussy. The second one was on my breasts as my body was heavy and trembling as loud moans of pleasure were heard across the room.

Father-in-law also groaned and tilted his head back. I groaned, my orgasm crashing over me like a tidal wave, breath escaping my throat, my body buckling beneath him.

12