Kamini - Life of Adultery Pt. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Father-in-law could not wait any longer. His cock and his balls were aching for release. With a shuddering gasp, father-in-law took his cock out of my ass and once, twice, three, four, five times, maybe more he squirted his white semen on my ass.

His semen dribbled over my cunt-lips and my anus. I caressed his broad shoulders and smiled brightly, my hips grinding happily beneath him.

We both turned around and lay in the bed. His erection subsided. My father-in-law bent down and kissed me, his tongue moving deep in my mouth. He caressed my delicate back and buttocks.

"God, you are incredible to fuck," murmured my father-in-law. "What a great fuck that was."

"It was a great fuck for me too, father-in-law. You are a master at fucking."

My father-in-law slowly entered his tongue in my ears and licked my ears, chewing on them.

Our sex game continued for 2 hours. It was 9 o'clock, and we both fell asleep in each other's arms.

12