K&D Inc.

Story Info
Delve into the world of K&D incorporations.
3k words
4.32
2.4k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 1

Let me set the record straight, this wasn't always the way i was or how i imagined my life to be. I was by no means a prude or a virgin but i may as well of been.

I've had the same mediocre job for the last 3 years working in digital content publishing. My boss Will is retiring at the end of the month and today's the day he starts showing our new boss of K&D the space.

No one has heard much of this mysterious new person, and somehow they are the source of all gossip in the break room.

I'm nudged by Nancy sitting next to me as the excited chatter fills the big space. "Kat you're doing it again" confused i look over at my best friend of the last three years "what?" i ask absent mindedly. Laughing as she sips her coffee, we've had this conversation before as i have a tendency to zone out. Nancy isn't really bothered by it but i can't help but notice our differences. Nancy is carefree, engaged to the man of her dreams and gorgeous, jet black hair frames a small oval face set with jade green eyes. I'm by no means ugly with my rich brown hair and piercing blue eyes set nicely with my summer tan but i'm wound tight and achingly single. My last relationship didn't last long as i found everything about him dull, no spark and maybe thats to blame on the nature of my job. Writings been my passion since i discovered how lost i can become in it.

Much like me getting lost in my own head which is made perfectly clear as i blink back to reality with fingers snapped directly in my face.. "Seriously Kat, today is a BIG deal can't you focus for a few minutes?"

Shaking myself mentally "Okay okay what did i miss?" with a small squeal Nancy launches into all the gossip her little hands could find between 7am-10am and surprisingly it's not that much. Nancy is known for having the tell by our first break, "Jay Salvador is 30 and well onto becoming a double digit millionaire and that's not including what all his businesses are worth, private life is kept off the tabloids and Janet was gushing in the washroom about how, no joke quote on quote" zoning out the slightest bit a commotion by the lunchroom door draws my attention.

Sex on legs walks in, i mean he wasn't the most attractive man i've ever seen, but he was all man. Tall and toned arms beneath his grey suit led up to a close cut beard the same shade of brown as his hair. Nothing in particular set him apart from anyone else except this dominant aura that seemed to just scream i'm in charge. With a sharp inhale he looks up and oh sweet heavens his eyes are like liquid chocolate, dark pools that held my own that i wasn't even consciously aware he was making his way over to our little group huddle until it was too late

"She'd love to sit on that face and soak his beard" Nancy finishes just as he stops short of us. Choking on the spit in my mouth as a hint of a smirk appears before composure takes over and Will who i hadn't even noticed standing beside us clears his throat "Ladies, i'd like you to meet my replacement Jay Salvador, Jay this is Nancy Cobwell and Katherine Bennett" Calloused hands reach out towards mine as i am again locked into dark chocolate eyes "Kat" i somewhat harshly blurt out before shaking his hand. I am never this nervous or flustered around anyone as i watch him shake Nancy's hand.

"The company is in good hands with this one, and these two ladies are some of my best. We won't keep you from your lunch." Will announces as he strides towards the door again, with a slight raised brow and a hint of that smirk, Jay follows after.

Chapter 2

"So let me get this straight" Nancy says as we have pizza back at our shared apartment, feet tucked under me on the couch "you Kat, who somehow has never felt super attractive to anyone is hot for the new boss?" Chewing slowly while for some reason feeling self conscious "I don't know why i even told you it's not like anythings going to happen"

"oh Kat i'm not trying to make you feel bad, this is great! I've been slightly worried you will go your whole life orgasmless. You just never seem interested in anyone"

She isn't wrong because i'm usually not, the short flings i've had start off with a small flutter of hope before i realize how big an idiot the guys i go out with are. "Can we move on please?"

Nancy sighs before changing the topic "Okay, well your one on one is with Mr. Salvador tomorrow morning" with an evil smile she asks me "What are you going to wear?"

Laughing hysterically as she dodges the throw pillow flying towards her head.

Do not ask me how i came to wear this tight red dress with a casual shawl overtop with little heels because i will not let Nancy have the satisfaction of picking the outfit she laid out for me before leaving this morning. I had on pants and a dress shirt as i stood in front of my bathroom mirror this morning and somehow the dress mocked me into leaving in it.

So here i am sitting outside Mr Jay Salvador's office nervous i'm going to sweat right through my shawl as the door opens and Patty the office secretary of the last 30 years walks out "You can head on in dear" with a friendly smile i muster up the courage and march on in.

Back turned toward his cabinet he instructs me to have a seat

As i sit on the edge of a black leather chair he hums with satisfaction before swivelling towards me with a file folder in his hand "Ms Katherine Lynn Bennett 25 years old, born August 26th 1997, active years at K&D incorporated 3. Single, but recently dated Henry Caul for 3 months." Before he could utter another word before my brain could catch up with my fiery anger i ripped the file out of his hands

Katherine Lynn Bennett

DOB: August 26th 1997

K&D Editor for section C- 3 years

Single

History: Dated Henry Caul- 3 months, Jason Dune 6 months prior.

Membership at Fun fitness

The list went on but i was too worked up to finish reading before handing the file back over with a quick and clipped "Sorry"

"You seem surprised by your file, were you not aware this company has this information for all of it's employees?"

I knew going in that this is a gossip news outlet, i just didn't realize my personal life was there" With a shuddering breath i realized it wasn't that big of a deal. Spouses were listed all the time

"I apologize for my outburst Mr. Salvador it will not happen again. If we could get on with this meeting i would love to know why i've been called in." as pleasantly as my frazzled mind could piece together i think i managed to sound professional.

Dark eyes examined me, making me quite hot. Shit, i thought i was done worrying about my sweat cover shawl and thank god i was on the edge of this seat with the way my whole body flushed with his gaze. "This is a get to know the boss meeting and vice versa. I want to know what kind of employees are under my rank before i make final decision on who is staying and who is being let go"

My stomach lurches as i realize the severity of the situation, mouth agap i must've looked like a floundering fish "Well i can say i've never had an emotional outburst at work like this, i am usually very put together but something about you." i trail off realizing my mistake. Something twists in his expression but i can't be sure what it is and before i can inquire he's excusing me from our meeting.

I head for the door so embarrassed with myself. First week with the new boss and i've already put my job on the line. "Kat?" Jay calls my attention as i reach the door, i turn with my hand on the knob and nod not trusting another word out of my mouth "keep up the good work, i'll see you for another work analysis in two weeks, please shut the door on your way out." With that he turns back to his filing cabinet and i'm dismissed.

Chapter 3

If you told me two weeks ago before Jay started working here if i EVER thought i'd be doing this at work. I'd tell you you're crazy, and no i'm not having an affair with my boss(sadly). It's been about a week since my meeting with Mr. Salvador and i've been eagerly awaiting appraisal but i haven't got so much as a glance my way. So when i tell you an hour ago i got an email stating our meeting had been moved to this afternoon and he was anticipating our meeting. Well my nerves have been shot every since and i need something to take the edge off so i don't fuck this up again.

So alas this is why my skirt is hiked up in our communal girls washroom as i pump my fingers in and out of my aching pussy. Face flushed and stifling all my moans, i start touching my clit with my juices that have run down my leg.

Almost screaming from how sensitive my clit is, i barely keep my loud moan in check when i hear the door open and the stall next to me bang shut.

Wide eyed and slightly terrified i do what i never thought i'd do in public. I keep touching myself and if at all possible it's that much hotter, one leg propped up on the closed lid while i work myself closer to the brink. "Ahh" i moan out as i can't stop the waves washing over me. Fingering myself until i can hear the wet noises between my legs, my orgasm washes over me just as the toilet flushes next to mine. My silent scream and moans drowned out as my head slams back against the wall while my back arches into my hands. All i can picture is his tongue lapping up all my honey, making me want more which was not the point of this mission.

A quick glance at my watch has me scrambling to straighten my outfit as i rush out of the stall. Not once realizing my grave mistake.

"So Kat, you've exceeded my expectations these last few weeks, your work is very thorough and that's exactly what K&D needs. I have a proposition for you, better pay and more of your work being published."

Eager to hear more i lean forward in my seat and uncross my legs "That would be awesome, i would love a chance to better this company with my work Mr. Salvador"

Satisfaction seemed to waive off him as he clears his throat, "Well Karen has stepped down from her position and we're interviewing tomorrow. I think your creative writing could really benefit this column."

As his words processed i realized what position he was offering me. The sex column was the juiciest column K&D published. Essentially porn but somehow totally legal based on the 18+ subscription just for these pieces. "I don't know" i began before being cut off with a dark look from Mr. Salvador so alarmed i lean back in my chair to try and escape his stare. Somehow his look becomes darker as he stands up from his desk. "Kat i'm going to be blunt here, your cunt is dripping on my leather chair right now and i think you'd be wise to take this promotion."

Realizing at the same time he did, that my thong was left behind in my haste to his office from the girls washroom. His strides eat up the distance to my chair and before i can even breath properly again, he's leaning down his hand between my legs. My excitement grows and what i think is a soft growl escapes from him. Not touching me at all he brings his hand back to his side and turns "I'll email your first topic tonight, create a rough draft and bring that with you to tomorrow's interview."

Chapter 4 The Interview

ping ping

My e-mail pops up while eating my tai takeout that night. Scooting to the corner of our sofa, Nancy immersed in another one of her soap operas. I hadn't exactly told Nancy about my potential promotion as i didn't want to hear more of her relentless teasing.

JaySalvador@k&d-inc.com

To:KatherineBennet@k&d-inc.com

Good Evening, Ms. Bennet below you will find your attached topic for tomorrows interview at 9:00am. The articles you will start with if you secure the position will be 1-2 paragraphs, most of our subscribers want quick, fast and easy reading for on the go reading.

Column 3 Page 3 topic: Experience Gaps

K&D Inc.

Sighing as i close out the screen to my emails and pop up K&D text documents. Experience gaps wasn't something i was familiar with but i had done my research tonight. Yes, I Katherine Bennet Subscribed to K&D's after hours column. I swear i've read every article posted this year and let me tell you nothing is left to the imagination with these publications. Deciding my writing space for tonight would be best done in my bedroom, i flop down on my red duvet and decide to just bite the bullet.

John had been going to his local strip club every night for the last week after work. Being freshly 21 and a virgin was weighing heavily on his mind and so was Cherry. The red headed seductress that had captivated his attention since night one.

Working up the courage for a private dance, led him to the dark room in the corner of the club. Anxiety filled and wondering what was to come, a deep base spilled through the room. The curtains parted to reveal Cherry in nothing but a tiny sequined thong. Mouth suddenly dry John watched as her hips wiggled and grinded over his hardening cock. Just as he thought his 10 minutes was up she whispered in his ear. "I've been watching you this last week, and i've been curious to try something with you" Nodding his head he watched as she unzipped his pants and freed his engorged cock. "Mmm" Cherry moaned as she watched it bob free, "i've been wondering how thick you are"

Eyes wanting to roll back in his head John could barely think, all thought definitely left as Cherry leaned forward and licked his cock. Sucking the pre cum off his tip while looking up through her lashes had John leaning back with a groan, Satisfied with his reaction Cherry began working John over the edge. Just as he thought nothing could be better than Cherry's moist hot mouth sucking him off she began fondling his balls and moaning her pleasure. The vibrations were his undoing as his load shot down her throat, slitted eyes watched her greedily gulp each sip from his stiff cock. Legs shaking while Cherry stood up, he began to thank her "Honey don't thank me, tomorrow you'll learn how to eat pussy."

Needless to say John would be back tomorrow night.

Mr. Salvador's laptop closed with a click as i awaited his verdict. Clamping my legs shut to keep the quivers at bay, listening to him read the story out loud had been pure torture and she couldn't even tell what he thought.

The silence stretched so long that Kat thought her chances at this promotion were over. Picking up her hand bag from off the floor beside her seat she became to stand and make her way towards the door.

A firm hand kept the door in place above her head, turning with a gasp as Mr. Salvador's dark eyes met hers. Gravely voiced "The job is yours if you want it Katherine." A slight intake of breath before i whispered "Kat, and i accept the position. I've honestly never been so excited to write" Giddy with excitement i just now have realized how close Jay is, so close i can feel the bulge under his dress pants.

Not yet aware of my decision making, my lust filled body takes over(the tramp) and suddenly i'm cupping him through his pants and rubbing my finger over the tip of his cock. Jerking my hand back as my brain catches up to my traitorous body, pupils blown as i open my mouth to apologize for how unprofessional i am. His hungry mouth slams into mine as i'm backed up against the door,

So turned on i moan into his mouth. That seems to spur him on more as my dress is pushed up and those deliciously calloused hands are finding out i've forgoed panties this last week

Growling his gratification his fingers slide through my wet pussy lips as my hips buck to meet him, gripping the back of his head and lightly tugging his hair while sucking on his tongue. Seemed to be the invitation Jay needed to add a digit into my aching hole. "Uhhh god" i moan into his mouth, another finger followed the first as i grip his head tighter. My orgasm is blinding and boarding on painful as his mouth silences my screams, i rock with his hand the last few seconds of heaven before slumping back against the wall.

Not knowing what to say and sensing i don't "In our weekly meetings i think it'd be appropriate to start calling me Jay" the tension eases as a carefree laugh spills out.

"Publishing will take your story tonight to be published with tomorrow's issue, i have a good feeling about this Kitten"

Pride fills my chest as i process his words, a good feeling indeed Mr. Salvador