Kangaroo Island

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He stood at the edge of the crowd as he watched Kayleigh nudge her friends away a short distance. He looked back and saw a shape approaching he hoped was Debbie and not another drop bear, he saw he was right, undergarments restored. She walked up and stood on tiptoe to kiss him on the cheek, knowing she was being watched by other eyes.

"You'll have to take them off me again at the hotel, hope you don't mind," she whispered into his ear, "but I always pay back what I owe. With interest."

She stepped away from him to join with her friends and the group moved farther into the darkness, soft voices conveying relief but also tension. He stepped closer to the telescope crowd and smiled at the thoughts of what forms Debbie's repayment of her debt might take.

Back on the bus Debbie had again abandoned her friends to sit next to Ed. As Sue said something about 'a short drive to the hotel, hope everyone had a great time' Debbie pressed her hand quickly onto Ed's semi-erect cock.

"Soon," she whispered, then she took his hand into both of hers and held it on top of her thigh. She leaned her head onto his shoulder and closed her eyes for the 20 minute drive back to the hotel.

After they got off he heard Kayleigh say "We're leaving at 10, be there or not. Whatever!" and the three musketeers strode away with her in the lead.

Debbie took his hand and he led her to his room. He pulled his key out of his pocket and she started kissing his neck as he unlocked the door and they stepped inside. Before the door was closed she wrapped her arms around his neck and shoved her tongue in his mouth.

He grabbed the bottom of her tank and began lifting it, she broke the kiss and put her arms up as he lifted it off, then she turned her back to him.

"You're better at this than I am," as he unhooked her bra with one hand again, she shrugged it off and it followed the tank to the couch as she stood with her full and round tits fully exposed.

"I've been wanting to see how far your tan goes," Ed said admiringly, "all the way."

She smiled and unbuttoned his shirt and added it to the pile. He reached around and worked the zipper on her skirt while she worked his belt and the button on his shorts. Her skirt dropped.

"Now, I think that this," she said as she pushed her hand under his briefs, "needs its freedom."

She pushed his shorts and briefs down and his cock sprang out, fully erect and quivering.

"Nice one, fits my hand, and nice trim all around," she said as she wrapped the cock, her other hand tracing fingers around the head. Then she released it and stepped back, reached down to remove her walking sandals and Ed took the hint to remove his Adidas shoes and then his socks, then stood there with his cock pulsing with his heartbeat. Debbie slid her v-string, damp from her earlier activities, down to expose her cleanly shaven pubic area.

"You're beautiful," Ed said as he reached out to take her hands, pulling her to him.

"You too," she said as they pressed their naked bodies together, his cock vertical against her stomach, her firm nipples poking his skin. She kissed him open mouthed then turned slightly.

"C'mon, owe a debt," she said softly but with a rasp, she grabbed his cock and led him to the bed. She pushed the cover sheets down, "lie down and scoot over."

He did. She wrapped her hand around the base of his cock and laid on the bed, she used her tongue to swirl around the swollen red head, then poked her tongue into the slit at the end then slowly slid her lips over the head and slowly pushed it deeper into her mouth.

"You've had me so hard all fucking day... I need that... oh, shit..." he moaned.

She stopped at three-quarters of its length and he could feel her cheeks and tongue working at the bulbous head. She rose and kissed the head as she withdrew and looked up at him.

"Bit sweaty, tastes nice," she purred, then she put her mouth back on and sucked hard and began to slowly piston her head, her lips wrapped tightly around the rock hard shaft.

"Holy... oh fuck... suck it, suck my cock... your mouth is so good," he moaned between pants. His hand rested lightly on the back of her neck.

She pulled her mouth off of his cock again and sucked in first one, then his other testicle. "Ah, more sweat," she said after the second, moving her mouth to his cock as he rose with his hips to push it. She pulled him lightly onto his side as she did the same, cupping his balls with one hand as the other reached around his buttocks to encourage him to pump.

He didn't object, his hand behind her head as he pushed his cock in and out of her welcoming mouth, gaining speed. He could feel the pressure building in his cock. She put her hand on his hip and he stopped.

"Give it to me, all of it, now," she said in a deep tone, then swallowed half of his cock. He began to pump in rhythm with her hand again driving his ass. She moaned and he could feel saliva all over.

"Oh... Debbie... fuck... take it, ahh," he trailed into wordless moans as he felt his cock expand as his first jet of cum filled her hot mouth, he felt her throat swallow as he pulled back then pushed a second blast. He stopped moving and she sucked and drew three more shots before his spasms finally ended. He heard her swallow in the sudden silence as she pulled her mouth off and took a deep breath.

"Fucking hell, that was a load, oh yum," she said as she slid up alongside him, her eyebrows raised slightly and he simply moved in and kissed her, deeply and his mouth open, she returned the kiss and he could taste himself. Her hand slowly continued rubbing his gooey cock and he massaged first her tits and then reached down to find her pussy wet and hot. He pushed a finger into her and heard her gasp around her kiss.

"Wow," she said breaking the kiss but moving only an inch, her hand stroking his still very hard cock and her eyes glanced down, "really? After that?"

"It's all about the company," he said, "and neither him nor me have had as good in a long time. I have, some, um..."

She smiled, then reached to pull his hand and led his fingertip over a slight bump in her arm. "Implant, I don't care, up to you... We've already shared everything..."

In for a dime, Ed thought, then he kissed her again and rolled her onto her back, she pulled him on top of her and he felt her legs go wide. She reached down and grabbed his cock.

"Hey, can you just make sure it's ready?"

He saw the twinkle in her eyes and lowered himself, he tasted that she was already sopping wet.

"I'll need a moment or two," he put his mouth on her clit and pushed two fingers into her. He worked his mouth and tongue down the length of her slit and tasted again her tangy juice. He rose and pressed the spot inside of her cunt and felt her jump. Her breathing was deep and fast.

"Ok, it's ready," she grabbed his shoulders and pulled him up, then reached and found his approaching cock. She spread her legs in an almost split and guided the swollen head straight into her hot box.

"Ah, yes," they both said, she released him and he pushed quickly to his full depth, feeling slight resistance and her shake at the max. He pulled out until the head was barely in, then plunged it in hard.

"Christ, oh... do you always fuck on the first date?" she asked raggedly.

"Why waste time," he said in a similar tone, his breathing fast.

She rocked her hips and found a rhythm to catch him as he pumped his hard shaft in and out of her welcoming flesh.

"Fuck me... fuck your American slut... oh hell, these bitches don't know what they're missing..."

"Your husband is an idiot..."

"Oh, ah," he felt his cock growing, expanding, although he couldn't believe it.

"Show me... let me watch..." she said quickly.

He pushed as hard as he could one last time causing her to moan loudly then pulled his cock out as it dripped natural lube and pre-cum and straddled her chest. She pushed her small but perfect tits together and he stroked his cock twice, the first shot hitting her upper chest and neck, the next he delivered onto her waiting breasts. He slumped down and rubbed it, covered with her cum and juice, all over her tits, circling her erect nipples, then rose up to her chin. She opened her mouth and he slid it in, she closed her lips around it as he pulled it out.

He moved back down her body and slipped it back into her ready cunt, then locked his mouth onto hers. She wrapped her legs around him and pulled him tight.

They broke the kiss and he slid his softened cock out of her pussy, it seemed to release it only reluctantly. He laid beside her and she rolled to face him.

"That was worth the wait," she said, "wow. Glad I took that tour today..."

"Me too. I was worried there'd be a bunch of fat, old people on it."

"Well, there was Kayleigh."

"She's just annoying. Kinda. Sorry."

"No, she can be. Always thought she was our boss."

"Never mind," he kissed her again, then moved down to take a nipple in his mouth.

She stroked his half-erect goo-covered cock and felt it twitch slightly. Then she squeezed it.

"You know, lover boy, if this has one more go-around in it, we could see if more than a finger might fit somewhere..." His cock's reaction indicated it felt it had one more go-around in it.

He kissed her hard again then moved away.

"C'mon," he nudged her to roll over and she rose up on her knees, as she did he kissed her ass.

"I've been waiting all day to do that," he said to her laughing response, then he moved to kiss around her rosebud. He pushed two fingers into her sopping cunt and pulled them out, then rubbed around her puckered rear entrance before pushing both in slowly.

"Ah, oh, yeah," she said, her cheek on the pillow, "nice and slow..."

He gathered more of her lube with his other hand as he pushed the tip of his tongue into her anal opening to another gasp, then he pushed her goo into the opening. He worked his fingers until they moved easily and her breathing was fast and shallow.

He knelt behind her and pushed his cock into her still very wet pussy and stroked a few times, pulled it out and gathered some additional lube. He adjusted the head of his cock and pushed the tip just past her well-lubed sphincter.

"Ready?" he asked softly.

"Ass fucker... I knew you as soon as I... ah," he inserted the head, then the first half of his cock in the middle of her sentence, she panted, recovered, "soon as I saw you."

He pushed to a full depth, then withdrew, again keeping just the head on the other side of her outer ring, he used his fingers to rub more of her lube.

"Finger yourself," he directed, "feel my cock from the inside."

She obeyed and he felt her fingertips through flesh as he buried himself again in her rectum. He stroked deeply, by the third stroke burying himself fully.

"Fuck... fuck... fuck..." she repeated on each stroke, followed by moans.

"Your ass is beautiful... Seeing you like this... Feel what it does to me..." he told her as he pushed in and pulled back.

"Oh, god... Gotta sit on the plane tomorrow, oh hell, no way..." she was moving her hips now to meet him and drive him as deep as he could go. They varied the pace to slow at times as he gathered more of her natural lube to refresh his cock to allow him to regain his speed, her fingers probing her own depths to keep it renewed.

"Ah, shit... Ready..." he couldn't believe he was going to cum again but here it was.

"Yes," she pushed back hard on him when she felt his cock spasm, pulling a jet of hot cum.

"Fuck!" he moaned, then he pulled back and pressed forward for one last spasm.

She slowly slid her body and they fell slowly sideways, Ed keeping his twitching cock buried beyond her sphincter. They laid on their sides and he reached around to hold her breasts and she locked his arm there.

"You really, really pay back your debts with interest," he said softly as he kissed her neck.

"Even if it just about kills me," she said quietly back, "holy fucking shit..."

He nuzzled at her neck a minute and felt, finally, his cock softening fully.

"Get that out of my ass, lover," she said, her head half turned toward him. He backed himself and felt it slide past her muscular ring, a gooey mess following it.

She rolled onto her back and encouraged him to lay half on her.

"All the world in a day," she said softly, "but if I don't get your mobile number I'll haunt your dreams."