All Comments on 'Kansas'

by Declan Cravens

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
romparounderromparounderover 18 years ago
Excellent, sexy and so well written

Excellent, sexy and so well written. I shall now read your other stories

Queen of MarsQueen of Marsover 18 years ago
Sequel! Sequel!!

You have GOT to get these two together again! Please don't make this a one-night stand. This is the way good erotica should be, well-written, affecting, and still HOT! Looking forward to reading your other stories, and I do hope Brett and Ana somehow find each other again.

janiexxjaniexxover 18 years ago
I loved this story...

A great well-written story and I loved your characters. Please write a sequel...

janiexx

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Being from Wichita...

this was a fun read! While I was living there though, I don't remember having an experience like this (poor me!)

This is the only story I know of that mentions Wichita other than my story "The Bell Ringer".

Nicely done - good read!

DJ

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Amazing

All i can say is that you must keep this story going...

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Excellent

Excellent, truly excellent. But I disagree with some of the comments. Yes, a sequel would be appreciated. But who among us has not experienced moments, though not at intense, that left us wondering, "What if?" Leaving this story as the totality of their relationship makes it more meaningful than the few moments of pleasure that a sequel might provide. Keep writing!

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
It's a pity Willard is no longer with us!

The late Willard Garvey would have loved this!

kcbigkidkcbigkidabout 18 years ago
Who says you can't have fun in Kansas

You know its the land of AHHHH's.....

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Truly Wonderful

Please, please, please write a sequel.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Terrific

That was such a romantic, thrilling story! I loved every part it seemed to wrap me in with all the emotion... Terrific...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Wow!

What a beautiful story! I hope we see these characters again! Thank you. :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Lovely, makes me want to go to kansas

it was great, please write more!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Wow

I wrote in response to your recent story, that I preferred stories that were more explicit.

I guess that you're Irish. Do you also have red hair.

It's not just that you write great stories, your writing is quite refined. You know how to evoke desire.

Great work.

Dan

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
oh wow

this was amazing, turned me on like no other. keep writing, you're fantastic!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Amazing

This story is so amazingly detailed. Absolutely fabulous. All I can say is Thank You for writing it. Every woman wants what she had, even for one night. And you nailed it perfectly.

LeoDavisLeoDavisabout 3 years ago

Very intense, excellently written. Thank you! I've been away from Literotica for too many years, but I plan to add my own stories, soon. Again, thank you!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userDeclan Cravens@Declan Cravens
17 Followers
Full time writer, hot mom with an empty nest and too much imagination. Ghostwriter extraordinaire. Feel free to contact me with questions or suggestions. I love hearing from readers!

story TAGS