Kapoor Sisters - After France Ch. 03

Story Info
Kareena Kapoor ends up at Romeo's mansion.
4.3k words
4.44
7.9k
6

Part 3 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 05/27/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

[Author: No sex in this part. ]

[Part 3]

The next few days in Karishma's life were amazing. She lived with Romeo, went to work with him and enjoyed being his new whore. The sex she was having was phenomenal and though it still hurt when Romeo fucked her ass, her time in the cellar on Assmaster G9 was helping.

One evening she was with Romeo in his home office with some of the other girls. He was listening to a script that one of the Bollywood writers had sent him. Lara, Priyanka and Aishwarya were reading the script to him in a round-robin sequence while he sat back on the sofa with his eyes closed.

But even as he sat back, Karishma was riding his cock, massaging his throbbing beast with her wet, tight cunt and trying not to moan too loud to get in the way of his listening. Mahima was standing behind him, massaging his shoulders and rubbing his head with her boobs.

Karishma came 6 times during the one-hour that she rode his cock and when she got up her legs were shaking. She and Aishwarya had shared his cum as they licked his cock clean. Only half of the script was done in the one hour. Romeo was liking it so far and they were going to finish reading it later. It was midnight and even Romeo stopped working at some point.

When he let her go she came back to her room to take a shower and get ready for bed in case he called her to his bedroom. She took a nice warm shower, washing her pussy carefully as it had been really messy. Then she dried herself, put on bra and panties and did her make up. She was planning to remove the panties when she dressed.

The door to her room opened and Romeo entered like a whirlwind. Lara followed behind him in.

"Slut, you told me in France that you and Kareena were inseparable and you had access to track each other's phone." Romeo said without any preamble.

"Er...yes...yes, Sir." Karishma was taken aback by the sudden arrival and the question out of the blue. Romeo who usually spoke in soft, gentle and in-control tones was in a rushed mood. His voice had a definite note of urgency.

"You still have that?" Romeo asked.

Karishma nodded "Yes, Sir."

"Come with me." Romeo said and left the room as quickly as he had entered. Karishma started to follow him but Lara grabbed her arm. Without speaking she went to Karishma's closet, found a pair of jeans and threw them on the bed.

"Put them on." She said.

"But..." Karishma started to object then saw with a shock that Lara herself was wearing jeans.

She picked up the jeans and said "Panties.."

"Keep them." Lara snapped and threw a tshirt on the bed "Be quick."

It took Karishma about 5 minutes to dress. She was feeling weird as for the first time since she came to Romeo's she was wearing jeans and a shirt. She was also wearing sports shoes. Lara was dressed similarly. They walked downstairs and out the front door. There was a car waiting in front of the door with the engine running. It was a low-slung Mercedes CLS 2-door, 4-seat car just released 6 months ago in the US market. It would never be released in the Indian market.

Usually Romeo had one of his girls drive him in an SUV while he sat in the back and played with his other sluts. Tonight, he was behind the wheel of the sports himself. He didn't say anything as they came out. Lara guided Karishma to the front passenger seat and got in the back herself. Romeo put the car in gear and got out of his driveway. At this time of night the reporters who usually hung around there in the day were absent.

"Where is she?" Romeo asked Karishma.

Karishma looked at her phone, she had started the tracking app as soon as Romeo had left her room.

"It says XXX Club, Sir." Karishma told him.

"Where is that?"

"In Worli, Sir." Lara said "It's a new club, Sir, next to the Playboy club and Tamasha. In the street behind Tamasha."

After that Romeo focused on driving. He drove quickly and skilfully through the small streets. Karishma felt a strange sense of unreality as she had never seen this side of Romeo. His usual self was like a relaxed businessman who had the world at his feet. Tonight he was driving like a racecar driver with more adrenalin than a village full of businessmen.

"What's wrong, Sir?" Karishma was afraid to ask but if it concerned Kareena...

"Lara!" Romeo said the one word then went back to driving with his complete attention on the road.

Lara obliged "After you left the office tonight, Kareena called. She told sir how much she hated him, he ruined her life etc. etc. "

"Oh my God!" Karishma was aghast "I am sorry, Sir. She doesn't mean it. I will talk to her.."

"It's not that." Lara interrupted "Sir is not angry. He knows she didn't mean it."

"Then?" Karishma was confused.

"She sounded very drunk, possibly drugged." Romeo said "And there were men around her who didn't sound like nice people."

Karishma put her hand to her mouth "Oh God!"

"Don't worry, we'll handle it." Romeo assured her as he turned the car onto the Western Express Highway.

Lara spoke from the back seat "I heard some Russian being spoken around her. And that place is a den of Russian mobsters. So, I think Sir is right, but in any case we'll check it out. You don't worry." Lara patted her shoulder.

Romeo went through the gears in quick succession. The car shot up like a bullet from a gun. Karishma sneaked a look at the speedometer, it was at 120mph and climbing. It took them only a few minutes to hit the Worli sea-link road. Then it touched 160mph and 180 just before they reached the bend towards Worli sea face. There Romeo slowed down to 120 and then slower still as they travelled on the smaller roads.

"Sir, should I stay with the car?" Lara asked as she saw from the GPS screen that they were almost there.

"No, I will need you." Romeo told her "The car is not important, the girl is."

"Yes, Sir."

And true to his word, outside the club, Romeo stopped the car by the entrance, took the keys out, didn't bother to lock it and walked up the front steps. The bouncers knew his face from the magazines and newspapers. They didn't stop him or the two girls following him.

Inside, Romeo looked around in the near-darkness of the club for a sign of Kareena. It was not very crowded but still there were quite a few people there, dancing and drinking, and some looking like they had had something harder than alcohol. None of them were Kareena Kapoor.

"Sir, VIP." Lara indicated the sigh next to a staircase that said "VIP Lounge". The staircase was guarded by a lone bouncer.

Romeo nodded and advanced in that direction with quick, long steps. He was taking the third stair before the bouncer realised he was not going to stop to show a ticket. He placed a heavy hand on Romeo's right shoulder. Romeo stopped, moved his right arm in a windmill motion and grabbed the bouncer's shoulder. The next step was to turn, place his left hand on the bouncer's shoulder and push quickly down in the same motion. If the bouncer was lucky it would dislocate his shoulder. If he struggled, it would break his collar bone.

As Romeo turned and placed his left hand on his shoulder, the bouncer cried "Sir!"

Pausing at just the point before applying the final pressure, Romeo looked at the guy. The bouncer had worked on his sets as security a few times before. When Romeo had turned the bouncer had recognised Romeo. He pulled his hand back form Romeo's shoulder.

Only using a quick wave in response to the bouncer's apology, Romeo continued climbing the stairs. The girls followed him.

Upstairs they found Kareena almost immediately. She was sitting in a gazebo with 5 men. Her top was off. Her micromini skirt was up around her waist. They were playing with her boobs and making comments to each other in Russian. Kareena was making small sounds of protest, but she was clearly out of it. The low glass table in front of them was telling the story of their consumption of alcohol and other things.

"Kareena!" Karishma jumped towards her.

Romeo was faster. He reached them with long legs, reached across the coffee table, grabbed Kareena by the arm and pulled her up. He dipped his shoulder, placed it under her midriff and lifted her clean out from between the group. He turned and placed her on her feet behind him. Lara and Karishma supported her. She was not in a condition to stand on her own.

Quickly taking off his jacket, Romeo handed it to Lara and turned to face the guys who were making menacing noises.

The closest one of them stepped closer and said in heavy Russian accent "What the fuck, you bastard." He lifted his hand to punch Romeo.

Romeo sidestepped, planted his right foot forward close to the guy, and hit him right under the chin with the base of his palm. The tall giant's head went up, he lost his balance, his legs gave under him and he was on his back the next second.

Although the whole world thought that they knew Romeo, they only knew the Romeo of today. Not many people knew his complete past. There were a handful of old timers in the industry who had seen the young Romeo and knew that he had been a lowly third AD on many films. Even fewer knew about the time he used to work as a stuntman in order to make his living. The training and experience in Singapore that allowed him to work successfully as a stuntman, only one person in the industry knew about that.

Stepping back with his right foot, Romeo quickly assessed the threat. A lot of people complain about the unreality of one hero beating up multiple goons on the screen. They think it's not possible. But any martial artist will tell you that in some ways it's easier when they are many. They get in each other's way. They watch each other's action and reaction. And they can't all get access to the hero because there just isn't space enough for 20 people to reach one guy.

Even though you may see 20 or 50 goons attacking the hero, in effect, only two or three at a time can actually strike him. But even these two or three will never strike at the same time. To a casual observer it may seem like it, but an experienced fighter can assess the sequence they are going to hit in. Sometimes the difference between those strikes is a split-second but there is still a difference that an expert fighter can sense and capitalise on. When you assess it right, you can beat 50 goons, if you have the stamina. When you sense it wrong, you lose fights and championships. Romeo hadn't lost many fights in his life.

Imagine if you will, this sequence of actions that Romeo observed as if the film was moving in slow motion. Reading from right to left, Goon 1 was out after one strike to the chin. Goon 2 was lifting his right leg to climb on the table to approach Romeo, Goon 3 was pulling his hand back to punch Romeo, Goon 4 had his hands up in fighting stance, Goon 5 was moving around to come out from behind Goon 4 to get access to Romeo.

Sensing the pattern of their moves, Romeo picked up the champagne bucket from the table in the time that Goon 3 pulled his hand back, then he sidestepped his punch (NEVER pull back your hand in a fight to throw a punch.) and hit him with the metal bucket right on the head.

During this time, Goon 2 stepped on the table, as Romeo expected, misjudged his weight, his foot went through as the glass table shattered. As he lost his balance, his head came forward and that's where Romeo hit, with the side of the bucket.

Then Goon 4 struck a punch, which Romeo deflected with the bucket. As the bucket flew out of his hand, he took the time to strike Good 5 at the base of his throat with the tip of the fingers of his left hand. Poor Goon 5 had forgotten that when he would be close to Romeo, Romeo would be close to him as well.

Goon 4 during this time, had had the time to rub his damaged hand. Now he came at Romeo with a fresh punch from his other hand. Romeo sidestepped, grabbed his collar and pulled. Since the frame of the shattered coffee table was blocking his feet, Goon 4 tipped forward and fell face down across the table under his own momentum. Romeo had all the time in the world to pick up a wine bottle and smash it across the back of his skull. He was out. No more vodka for him tonight. In fact, no more vodka for any of them.

Although, I am telling you this like it happened in slow motion, the whole thing took place in less than 60 second. Romeo took one more second to look around then led his entourage back to the stairs. Lara and Karishma were supporting Kareena who was wrapped in Romeo's jacket.

When they reached the bottom of the stairs, the bouncer moved out of their way. Just then Yorokov, the owner of the club stepped in Romeo's way.

"Meester, what da fuck you think you are!" He said as he got in Romeo's face.

"Get out of my way." Romeo said simply.

Instead of getting out of his way, Yorokov called out "Pedro! Michael! Get him!"

Nothing happened. He turned but before he could issue his command again, the bartender Sebastian who was also his brother-in-law put his hand on Yorokov's shoulder and shook his head.

Yorokov's nostrils were flaring as he looked at his brother-in-law "Sabby!"

Sebastian shook his head again and said "Nyet!"

Romeo left the family scene behind him and turned to the right towards the exit.

Outside, his car was still there. As they exited, one of the bouncers opened the back door of the car. The girls got Kareena settled in the backseat. Karishma sat next to her. Lara got in the front passenger seat.

"She's a nice car." One of the bouncers said. Romeo stepped to the bouncers and handed his card to the one who had spoken. The card was wrapped in several 1000Rs. notes.

"You are good guys." Romeo said "I need good people."

Both of them grinned. The second one spoke this time "We call you."

Romeo gave them a two-finger salute as he turned and got in the car.

============================================================

Dr. Jennifer Kurzova was a European lady who had come to India when she was young, fell in love with Bombay and stayed. Now she was about 50 and didn't even look 40 thanks to her tall and slender body. She worked out regularly and her firm, toned body combined with her charming oval face had made her the favourite of many of her male patients. She had always had issues with stalkers and obsessive patients but she took it in her stride like she did with everything else.

Being the doctor to many of the stars of Bollywood Jennifer, or JenniK as she was affectionately called by the press, had been in several magazines and even been interviewed on TV a few times. She didn't court publicity but her position and her beauty made her very attractive to the hungry press who would run a story on her every week if she would let them.

Nobody knew exactly when she and Romeo met originally but now she had been his family doctor for almost 2 decades. The people in the inner circle knew that they had a thing going but she was not publicly his whore like the actresses he owned.

She was waiting at his place when he arrived with Kareena.

As Romeo entered carrying Kareena in his arms, she pointed him to the guest room that opened just off of the large hall. He put Kareena there on the bed. Jenni completely ignored Romeo and focused on Kareena. That was something Romeo loved and admired about her. Friendship, love, romance, status, power, money, none of it meant shit to Jenni. She would act like a doctor should, even in the worst of situations.

While he waited outside the room, Romeo was remembering incidences when Jenni had literally saved his life either as a doctor or a resourceful woman acting fast and smart. There could be a war going around her and she could block out everything to listen to her patient's heartbeat.

Even though Jenni had semi-retired about 5 years ago, she still catered to some of her select clients. Romeo was more than a client and she would come to him any time of day or night.

Karishma was sitting on the sofa, her face ashen with fear and concern for her sister. Lara was with her, telling her that everything will be alright.

The door opened and Jenni came out. She walked up to Romeo and hugged him. They kissed slowly, her lips parting under his lips and their tongues met. The kind of kiss two people share when they know each other inside and out.

"Get me a drink." She asked when they parted.

Aishwarya was already at the bar built in a corner of the living room. She brought over a rum and diet Coke. In this household they knew what Jenni drank. She had treated or advised all of Romeo's whores at some point. She was not an OBGYN but she could advise them on general matters and if they needed specialist treatment or advice she could refer them to a good specialist who handled Romeo's cases.

"Look, Romeo," Jenni kept her drink level as she slid effortlessly down into Romeo's lap "that girl is in a bad condition."

She paused to take a sip of her drink and Romeo asked "I know, but how bad, babe?"

"Not too bad." Jenni said, including Karishma with a reassuring glance "Nothing that will be permanent or damaging. Unless," she added "she is not taken care of right now."

"Drugs?" Romeo asked with a frowning face.

Jenni nodded "Yes. I have only done a preliminary but I would put my money on X10."

"X10?" Romeo never allowed drugs in his household but being in the industry he knew about such things. He had never heard of this one.

"Yes. It's supposed to be 10 times as powerful as Ecstasy, that's why X10." Jenni explained "Obviously, it does 10 times the damage to the nervous system but that part seems to be less important to the kids."

She shook her head ruefully.

"Did you get her purse?" Jenni asked.

"Sorry, no," Romeo shook his head "there wasn't time."

Lara spoke for the first time.

"I did, Sir. Here." She reached over to hand it to Jenni.

"Good girl." Romeo said and Lara smiled.

Jenni looked through Kareena's purse and came up with a small plastic bag containing about 10 small, white tablets.

She opened the bag and smelled.

"Yes, X10!"

"Oh, God!" Karishma groaned.

"Does she need to be hospitalised?" Romeo asked.

"No, she doesn't need a hospital for this." Jenni shook her head "She doesn't even need me, to be fair."

"What does she need?"

"Food, hydration...and I think the Romeo Special can do her a lot of good."

"Are you sure?" Romeo raised his eyebrow.

"X10 is a fast addiction drug, you can get addicted even after one use, and she has been on it a few days, I think."

Romeo narrowed his eyes "How hard is the withdrawal?"

"I am not going to lie, it's very hard." Jenni said "Body cramps, severe migraines, nausea, vertigo, but the worst thing is depression and suicidal tendencies."

Karishma gasped.

"I can see why you recommended the Romeo Special." Romeo nodded.

"Might be her only chance." Jenni agreed "She's lucky you got to her when you did. Hospital can't handle that, and they would want to call the police."

Romeo walked Jenni out to her car. They kissed at her car.

"Call me if you need me." She said getting into her car.

"Thank you for coming quickly, darling."

"Any time." She smiled and started the car.

=============================================================

Kareena woke up in a haze. She looked around and found herself in a strange room. Then her eyes fell on Karishma sleeping next to her. She knew then that she was at Romeo's.

She went to the bathroom and found that she was wobbly on her legs. She took a shower while holding on to the wall. After about half an hour she felt like she had washed off the smell of alcohol from her body. Her head was still very heavy. She came back to the bed and laid down. Karishma was not in the room now.

A few minutes later, Romeo entered, followed by Karishma and Lara.

12