Kapoor Sisters - After France Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hello Kareena." He said

"Yeah, whatever." Kareena made a face as she sat up "You have started kidnapping girls now?"

"I do what needs to be done." Romeo said.

Taking a dog collar from his pocket, Romeo wrapped it around Kareena's neck. It was just like a leather dog collar except that it made a clicking noise behind her neck as it locked in place. Kareena could feel her heart racing. Next, Romeo took out a dog leash from his pocket and attached it to the ring built into the front of the collar.

Kareena didn't resist except making a face. She got up when he jerked on the leash.

"Come, I will show you your new home." He said leading her out like a bitch on leash. Kareena moved slowly down the stairs to the cellar following Romeo. Karishma and Lara followed her.

If Kareena noticed the devices, she kept her reaction to herself. Romeo led her to a cage that was placed on the floor, it was big enough for probably a tiger or a jaguar. Unlike a tiger cage though, the bottom of the cage was upholstered. One of the longer sides of the cage slid aside like a sliding door. Romeo removed Kareena's leash but left the collar around her neck.

On Romeo's signal, Kareena got on all fours and crawled into the cage. Romeo reached in and cuffed her hands together to the side of the cage. The handcuffs were lined with velvet so they would not cut into her skin.

He sat down on the floor in front of the cage and looked into Kareena's eyes.

"Do you know why this is needed?" He asked her.

She shook her head.

Romeo nodded "You have been incredibly stupid and got yourself addicted to a drug that is highly dangerous and very hard to get rid of. Now, I can't trust you to behave sensibly."

Kareena lowered her head.

"You are going to stay in this cage." Romeo continued "Until the drug works its way through your system and you are clean again. It could take a few days, it could take a week, or it could take a couple of months. Nobody knows. There's not enough information about this new drug."

He paused to take the pillow that Lara offered him. He set it inside the cage.

"During this time, your living, sleeping, eating will all happen in this cage. There is a bathroom there in the corner. Somebody will check on you regularly through the day and night. You will be either in the cage or on the leash when you go to the bathroom. Do you understand?"

She nodded but did not meet his eyes.

"While your body is going through the withdrawal, you will feel a lot of pain, depression and even suicidal tendencies. That's why the cage and the cuffs." Romeo explained "For the pain you can have painkiller injections but not too often or they will stop working."

Again, Kareena nodded.

"If you are good girl, you will eat, drink and rest. All of that will help." Romeo advised and added "If you are not a good girl, you know very well how I discipline bad girls."

Kareena squirmed at these words, remembering France when he had whipped her ass with his belt.

"Yes, Sir." She mumbled softly.

Romeo closed the cage door and bolted it. It didn't need a key to open but it could only be opened from the outside.

"I will send you some blankets in case you feel cold later." Romeo said getting up.

"May I stay with her, Sir?" Karishma asked in a small voice.

"Of course." Romeo said solemnly and walked out.

Lara stayed for a while with Karishma. She showed her the little windows in the cage that could be opened from outside, to give food and drink to the captive without untying her hands.

Karishma sat on the floor next to the cage with her back to the wall.

After a while, Kareena said "He's a bastard!" Karishma didn't reply to that.

There was no other chat.

[End of Part 3]

12