Kapoor Sisters - After France Ch. 07

Story Info
How stunning hot girls are used in Bollywood film industry.
5.4k words
4.71
13.2k
6

Part 7 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 05/27/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kunika was nervous. Indra Kumar had left her with Romeo and while she had been fucked many times by producer directors, the stakes had never been so high. Romeo's approval or disapproval could make or break her career.

It was not that she was worried about her sexual expertise. Being a small character in a movie puts you at a lower level in the film unit hierarchy. That means not just the director but even the assistant directors and DoP's could nail her and she would have to be submit to them. So, she had been fucked a lot and practice does make perfect.

But Romeo was in a different league altogether. He was the only one bold enough to openly have a harem. She had never before witnessed a scene like the one she just saw. Romeo was assfucking Madhuri while talking to Indra Kumar. That in itself was a never-before scene for Kunika. But then Kareena had come in and licked his shoe and begged to be his whore.

Anybody who was anybody in Bollywood knew who Kareena and Karishma were. Their family was like the royal family of the film industry. Both the girls were extremely beautiful and already had a successful career going. They were rich, beautiful and powerful. There was nobody in the industry who would want to cross them.

Yet, the older sister was already Romeo's live-in whore, and the younger literally begged for it while Kunika watched. There was no end to Romeo's power. Kunika found that watching Kareena beg had made her own pussy quite wet. She was practically shaking when Romeo had told her to get naked.

Now, when Indra Kumar had gone leaving her there, Kunika was still naked. Romeo had gone to sit at his desk and his girls had immediately gathered around him. Obviously they knew where they each belonged. Kunika wasn't sure. She stayed naked, not daring to do anything he had not ordered.

He signalled with his left hand and Aarti Chhabria got naked and bent over on his left. Lara Dutta placed a sheaf of papers in front of him. Romeo looked at them but his left hand was on Aarti's naked butt, rubbing and kneading her ass cheeks. Kunika licked her lips.

"Kunika!" Romeo said and tapped the desk on his right twice.

While Kunika moved quickly to stand by his right side, she didn't know what else to do. Thankfully, Rani, who was standing right there, helped Kunika bend over the desk. She guided her silently with her hands to open her legs wide. Romeo's hand caressed down her bare back, all the way down to her ass, squeezing her naked ass cheeks.

For Kunika this was humiliating. She had never been put in such a position of public display and groped so openly. Most directors and AD's kept her as their guilty secret and took a chance to grope her tits in a clandestine manner when possible. Here she was one of Romeo's fucktoys and openly groped while his other girls were also in the room. Kunika furtively looked around, but none of the girls were looking at her. They were all focused on Romeo.

Lara was ready to turn the pages of the document he was reading. Aarti was staying in her place and moving her body only as guided by his hand. He was kneading her tits and she was squirming a little. Aishwarya was behind him, gently caressing his neck and rubbing her boobs on his head and back. She was not naked but the two pieces of sheer white silk she was wearing, she was not much dressed either.

Madhuri was going through a pile of documents, apparently ready to put in front of Romeo when he finished with the current one. Mahima was ready with a pen and notebook, apparently to take notes.

Kunika felt his hand move down between her legs and open her pussy lips. Her attention was jerked back to her own body in an instant. She stayed in place as he slid his finger all the way into her cunt. Kunika mewled. Her pussy was already wet and his finger penetrated easily.

Romeo was looking at a budget. Now he said "Question, why is catering so high? Why are they not using Sunshine Film Food?"

Mahima scribbled in the notebook.

"Question:" He spoke again "Why are there two items for visual effects and also special effects?"

Even as he was speaking, his finger was pushing in and out of Kunika's cunt. Already her body was quite hot and she was feeling turned on despite the humiliating position.

"Kunika, open wide!" He said and Kunika stepped sideways with both feet, opening her legs wider. She bent over low on her elbows. She moaned louder this time as he inserted two fingers into her pussy.

"The shooting script for the shoot tomorrow, Sir." Madhuri said as she put another document in front of him.

Romeo fingered Kunika's pussy in and out. His fingertips were reaching deep to rub her gspot and it was making her whole body feel tingly and hot.

"Why are there crane shots in an indoor scene?" Romeo said and Mahima scribbled quickly.

"Sir, there are two scripts you had shortlisted." Madhuri said.

"We'll take them tonight." Romeo told her "Let's take care of smaller items for now.

Now, the whole thing rather than being humiliating was turning Kunika on. Being a powerful man's fucktoy was getting to her and her body was reacting strongly. She stole a glance to look towards Aarti. She was squirming as well, Romeo's hand was between her legs. Aarti was biting her lip but still moaning softly as Romeo played with her.

His fingers deep inside Kunika's cunt were sending hot shivers up her spine. She was not able to keep still while his fingertips massaged her gspot. His words were still reaching her ears but her mind was not able to decipher them. It was all just muffled noise. Instead, the internal screams of her body were loud and powerful. Kunika could feel her pussy getting red hot. It was going to explode.

She tried to hold on, but she was not an expert in it. There were many producers who had fucked her but they had been happy that she was fucking them. There had been no other demand to do anything more. Here she knew she was supposed to ask permission to cum. She had seen Madhuri do it. Kunika lowered her head, closed her eyes and moaned while she tried to deal with the situation that was turning humiliating again.

In all her experience of casting couch she had been fucked privately. Most of those men did not make her cum, so all she had to do was fake a good orgasm. Being an actress she found that easy enough to do. But even when she did cum, it was in private and at her own will. Now, she will have to ask, probably beg, for permission and then she would be cumming so openly in a well-lit office in front of all these girls. It was bloody degrading. But her body didn't know it. It was fully charged and hungry, very ready to explode.

"May I cum, Sir, please?" Aarti asked even as Kunika was going through her inner struggle.

"You may, slut!" Romeo said easily and carried on working. His hand was still fucking Aarti though and she came in a loud, noisy orgasm. Kunika was moving her ass, taking his fingers as deep in her cunt as she could. The sensations caused by his fingertips massaging her gspot were too delicious to ignore.

"Argh! May I cum, Sir, please?" Kunika's voice was hoarse with need.

"Not yet!" Romeo's words were like burning embers on her ears.

On one hand Kunika could not keep her body from moving against his fingers and fucking her harder. Her gspot was hungry for his touch. Her cunt was loving how his fingers felt grinding on her wet, slippery walls. The base of his fingers felt tight at her pussy entrance and she was squeezing them hungrily.

But on the other hand, she did not have permission, and that itself was making her want to cum. She mewled and moaned. She held her breath trying to slow down her body.

"Please, Sir!" Kunika had no choice any more, she needed it "Please! Please, may I cum?"

The only experience she had was to have to hold on her need to pee when working on a set. She had never had to hold an orgasm in. Her boyfriends in the past had all encouraged her to cum sooner so that they could cum as well and feel like that they had satisfied her. But now...her body was breaking out in sweat from the conflicting need to cum and to hold.

"You may cum, slut!" Romeo said and Kunika felt like a dam had burst. She let go and her pussy exploded shooting off so much cum like she had never done. Her whole body was buzzing, she could feel everything vibrating from the top of her head to the toes of her feet. Her nipples were so hard they hurt. As she came she felt like the cum was coming from all over her body in huge waves and flowing through her cunt.

"Thank you, Sir." Kunika said with genuine gratitude "Thank you so much!"

Her pulled his fingers out of her cunt and Kunika moaned as she felt the loss. Rani guided her off the desk and down to her knees. There his hand was right in front of her face. It was all covered in her cum.

She didn't know what to do. Then she looked towards Aarti. She was licking Romeo's hand clean. This was something else Kunika had never had to do. But she did it. She started with a tentative lick, then slowly got into it and cleaned his hand. By the time she finished it, her pussy was throbbing.

This time when Romeo double-tapped on the desk, Kunika was up quickly and bent over. She spread her legs wide, went down on her elbows and lowered her head. Romeo stood up and got behind her. He put one hand on her shoulder and with the other hand he guided his cock into her pussy.

Kunika had seen his cock. She took a deep breath and held it. She bit her lip as she felt his bulbous cockhead stretching open her pussy and invading her body. Kunika was sure she had been fucked enough that her pussy was loose. She exercised for it but still she was no match for the younger girls. Many times she didn't even feel a director's dick inside her. Some of them were small but still...

"Aaah!" Kunika expelled her breath with a scream as Romeo's thick cockhead popped into her cunt. She was feeling tightly plugged by his meaty shaft.

But he didn't stop there, taking a firm grip on her shoulders with both hands he kept on pushing his long, thick beast up into her cunt. Kunika pressed down on her elbows, dipped her head and tried to take it.

Romeo started a rhythm of in and out strokes, using them to penetrate deeper into Kunika's pussy. Soon his thick shaft was stuffed fully deep into her cunt and Kunika could feel his cockhead grinding on her cervix. Her eyes started to water as she tried to hold on and take his strokes. Then just like that the pain turned into pleasure and her moans became moans of desire and need.

She pushed back on his cock and even though it was still stretching her pussy wide she started to feel her body get hot and pushing towards a hot orgasm. As she started to feel her whole body got tingly, she lost her hold on the table. That made her big boobs crush down on the glass desktop and that sent a fresh shock of electric current from her sensitive nipples all the way to her cunt.

"Aaaah, god!" Kunika came with a scream. Her whole body went stiff and then started to convulse on the glass. Romeo grabbed her by the neck and pressed her face to the glass. He crushed her soft, naked body under him and pounded her like she was just a cheap whore. With each stroke, she yelped loudly and her orgasm continued she didn't know for how long.

When she got out of the influence of the hot orgasm Romeo was still drilling her hard. His hot, thick cock was grinding on her cunt walls. He changed his angle of entry and Kunika screamed as his cock started to grind on her clit from that angle. She came again almost immediately. His cockhead was now hitting her cervix which was causing such sensations that she had never felt before. She held on to the desk with both hands and tried to handle it all.

Her second orgasm was immediately followed by a smaller orgasm, and then another. She was about ready to faint from the intense fucking when she felt Romeo's cock explode inside her in a hot burst and she felt his hot seed flooding her womb. She rested her forehead on the cold glass of the desk and enjoyed the hot waves of the fresh orgasm that hit her body.

Kunika knew what she had to do when Romeo pulled slowly out of her wet, soppy, abused pussy. She got down to her knees on shaky legs and started licking his cock. This was another first for her. But she had seen his other girls do it and she knew she didn't have a choice. After a few licks though, she started to like it and found out why his girls didn't mind licking him clean.

As Kareena turned over her hand fell on something soft. Keeping her eyes closed she tried to feel what it was. It seemed like a human body. That confused her. Her cage was small, there was no way another body could fit in it. Had Romeo had her shifted into a bigger cage? But then who was her cage-mate?

With an effort, Kareena opened her eyes and found that she was not in the cage. She was in a bed. And Karishma was sleeping next to her. Then all the memories came flooding back, how she had begged Romeo for a chance to be his whore, how he had said yes and Karishma had shown her her room. She grinned.

Then her eyes fell on the clock and her grin disappeared.

"Oh my god!" She exclaimed.

"What? What?" Karishma woke up by her sudden outburst.

"It's 9 O'clock!" Kareena pointed to the clock on the wall "I promised Sir I will be a good whore, an obedient bitch for him, and here I am, sleeping all day! I need to get ready. I need to go apologise."

"Bebo! Bebo!" Karishma had to scream to get her attention "It's ok. He knows."

"He knows?"

"He knows. When you fell asleep I told him and asked him when he would like us both to be in his service. He said you are still recovering so I should let you rest as much as you need. For today both you and I are off duty, tomorrow we report to him and you take your place as his whore."

"Are you sure?" Kareena looked at Karishma to see if she was talking sense or still half-asleep "Did Sir say that?"

"Yes. Yes, of course, I am sure. I don't take his orders lightly." Karishma assured her "He had some meetings outside. He's gone for that. For today and tonight, you are to rest and get refreshed. He said I had spent a lot of time taking care of you so I should rest as well."

"Does he really think about his whores so much?" Kareena got a dreamy look in her eyes.

"He does." Karishma nodded "That's why his girls love him so much. You know how self-involved actresses are. But any of these girls would take a bullet for him. Myself included."

"Wow!" Kareena sat down on the bed "So what do you want to do?"

Before she could answer, Lara knocked on the door and entered "Either of you lazy cunts hungry?" She asked.

"Anil, listen to me." Romeo said "Beta is a jhakaas script. You don't want to miss this."

"What? What's jhakaas, man?"

"Arre..." Romeo tried to translate it "Jhakaas is like, like, something is so good that it's...think of it like rasamalaai, how great that is, it's sweet but, it's not sweet like sugar. Sugar is sweet, rasamalaai is jhakaas. Get it?"

"So..." Anil scratched his head "bole to like extra-good?"

"Yes, exactly!" Romeo agreed "Except that extra-good doesn't have the forcefulness that is in jhakaas."

"Ok! Ok! Ok!" Anil Kapoor said "I agree that this is a good script. It's even a totally jhakaas script. But man, but I am booked up to my ears. I don't have any dates that I could give. Why don't you let Sanjay do this one?"

Romeo sat back and caressed Madhuri's bare back. She was sitting on the arm of his sofa chair. Mahima was sitting on the other arm. Priyanka Chopra was cuddled up with Anil Kapoor on the long sofa. On the other sofa chair, Kunika was sitting on director Indra Kumar's lap.

"Look Mr. India, has your mind goes to the pot?" Romeo said "Do you need red glasses to see what a hot piece of ass you have here?" He indicated Madhuri.

"Well, yeah, she's hot." Anil said in his deep bass voice "I am not saying she's not."

"And is it your policy to gift such lovely bitches to your brother?" Romeo challenged.

"Well, no, I have worked with her, in fact. In two movies."

"Did you nail her?" Romeo asked

"No, man. Didn't get a chance." Anil admitted.

"Why not? She's a jhakaas piece!"

"She is. But Suneeta was around the whole time sniffing like a police dog." Anil shared.

Romeo patted Madhuri's back "Stand up, cunt!" She immediately obeyed.

"Dress off." Romeo snapped.

Madhuri's dress was quite short and skimpy. It took her only a few seconds to take it off and drop it on the sofa next to Anil.

"Slow 360, cunt!" Romeo ordered.

Following his command precisely, Madhuri turned around slowly. Anil Kapoor licked his lips as she turned towards Romeo and her fine, shapely butt was facing Anil. Then she turned slowly to face him again. Anil swallowed. She was stunningly beautiful and shapely. He let his eyes drop to her thighs and her shaved smooth pussy made him lick his lips again. Romeo's girls never wore panties, he knew that, but seeing that pussy face to face, his breath was getting heavy.

"You are saying you didn't want to tap that?" Romeo asked.

"I did, man, I did." Anil spoke like a tortured soul "But my wife came to every shoot. I would have been a divorced man even if I had grabbed her boob."

Lifting his hand, Romeo slapped Madhuri's bare, tight ass. The sound of his hard slap echoed in the room. Madhuri yelped.

"Bend over, cunt!" Romeo commanded. Madhuri obeyed and bent over in front of Anil Kapoor, her firm, sculpted breasts right in his face.

"Go ahead and grab a boob." Romeo suggested.

Anil Kapoor reached up and held Madhuri's breast in his hand. He fondled it slowly. Madhuri moaned softly.

"It's like Marble, man!" Anil enthused "It's so soft but so firm."

"Now slap it." Romeo told Anil.

"What? No, man." Anil pulled his hand back.

"I am telling you, slap it." Romeo insisted.

Anil pulled his hand back and slapped Madhuri's soft, firm breast. She bit her lip and moaned.

"Oh fuck, I am sorry!" Anil said. But Madhuri stayed in place and kept biting her lower lip as she closed her eyes.

"What does that tell you?" Romeo asked.

"I don't know, man. What? What does it tell me?" Anil looked at him confused.

"That she is very willing."

"Oh!" Anil nodded "But isn't she your bitch now?"

"Yes, she is." Romeo confirmed "But bitches are to be used. When you are doing the movie with her, you will be free to nail her every day."

"Wow." Anil whispered "But you know, Suneeta..."

"Don't worry." Romeo assured him "I will make it happen. You can nail her at my place or my office. Indra and I will create the perfect alibis for you."

"Really?" Anil looked from Romeo to Indra and back.

"Dude!" Romeo opened his hands.

"That is amazing, that is like you say, jhakaas. Okay, I am in." Anil looked at Madhuri's naked body again. She was a stunner.

"Good. By the way, where is Suneeta now?" Romeo asked.

"Oh, she's gone to Shirdi with the kids and her parents."

"Then why don't you do her now?" Romeo nodded towards Madhuri "A little signing amount?"

"Can I fuck her now?" Anil seemed genuinely excited "In front of you?"

"Are you shy?" Romeo retorted.

"No, but she's your property. I mean, if I fuck her while you..." Anil stopped as Romeo stood up.

Romeo took Madhuri's hair in his hand, gathered it in his hand and pulled her up. He pulled her hair until her face was turned up. Then he slapped her ass which made her yelp again.

"What are you, Madhu?" Romeo asked, his face close to hers.

"I am your whore, Sir." Madhuri replied without hesitation. Anil Kapoor squirmed in his seat.

"And what are whores for?" Romeo kept Madhuri in his grip.

"For use, Sir." Madhuri replied.

"Who can use you, whore?" Romeo slapped her ass again.

12