Kapoor Sisters - After France Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Aah. You or anyone you say, Master." Madhuri's answer was mixed with heavy breathing. Her pussy was dripping on the floor.

"Bend over the sofa, cunt." Romeo ordered as he left her hair "Anil wants to nail you." Romeo turned to look at Anil "You do, don't you?"

Anil got off the sofa and took off his pants "That is jhakaas!" He said as he got behind Madhuri's naked, beautiful, submissively bent over body "Hey, I like this word! Can I use it?"

==================================================

Karishma found that not being worried about her sister and her own place in Romeo's household because of her opened up her appetite.

"So, Kareena you slept how long, 14 hours?" Rani asked with a grin.

With a blush, Kareena said "Yes, I am sorry. I am being such a lazy bitch."

Lara said "Don't mind, Rani. She's just playing. We know you have been through a lot. Take your time. You will be working with us soon enough."

"Do we do all the housework ourselves?" Kareena asked, since she didn't see any servants.

"Well, because of the situation, we value our privacy a lot." Lara explained "So, we don't want servants around all the time who could go and gossip."

"The tabloids will pay a lot of money for gossip about Romeo Sir." Aarti added.

"But we also enjoy working together." Aishwarya said "With all of us doing our part, things don't take long and nobody has to work too hard."

"For some of the tasks like bringing vegetables etc.," Rani contributed "we have two drivers and some other servants who come and go on a schedule. No servants live here. Not even the drivers."

Kareena said "I would like to do my part too. Please tell me what I should do."

Lara shook her head "Nobody tells anyone what to do. You will just see what needs to be done and you will do it."

"Wow! That works?" Kareena wondered "I thought maybe Sir will assign duties."

"No, he does that only for film work. For household it just works because we all want to please him and keep things running smooth for him."

"He does take part sometimes, though." Aishwarya added.

"Really?" Kareena was surprised.

"Ever seen a world-class filmmaker chopping vegetables with his whores?" Lara grinned "You can here."

"Amazing!" Kareena was astonished.

Then the talk turned sexual as Aishwarya asked "Lolo, how is your training on the Assmaster G9?"

"Oh, I have not done very much in the last week. But I was getting better." Karishma said "I should not do too much right? If my ass becomes too loose, Sir will not enjoy fucking it."

"Your ass is not becoming too loose." Aishwarya told her "You are just getting used to taking a big rod up in your ass."

"Will I need to do that too, sis?" Kareena asked.

"I think so, baby." Karishma told her "Remember how you used to cry when he took your ass in France?"

Kareena nodded "I will do anything I need to do to become a good whore for him."

========================================================

"How do you make such good whores, Romeo?" Anil asked as he pumped Madhuri's cunt on the sofa.

"I don't." Romeo said from where he was nailing Mahima on the sofa chair "They are already good whores. I just bring it out."

"You do a damn good job." Anil was sweating as he fucked Madhuri. She was taking his hard strokes like a good whore.

Her hot, firm boobs were dangling naked, swaying with each stroke of Anil's cock. He had lusted after her for so long that now that he had the chance he was fucking her as hard as he could.

Kunika was riding director Indra Kumar's cock on his lap. He was breathless as the young slut bounced on his hard cock, eager to show what a good whore she was for her director. Priyanka Chopra was right next to him, one knee on the sofa, her gorgeous, curvy body naked in all its glory. She was pushing her breast into Indra's mouth. He was sucking it while he fucked Kunika.

Mahima was screaming with each thrust of Romeo's hard cock inside her. She was bent over the arm of the sofa chair and her legs were open wide. Still, Romeo's massive cock was ripping her tight pussy open and she was trying to hold on as best as she could. Her body was overheating quickly as Romeo's cockhead hit her cervix and she felt the mixture of pain and pleasure driving her over the edge.

Her arms collapsed as she came hard all over Romeo's cock and her body lost all muscle control.

Anil came inside Madhuri and she went down on her knees and sucked him clean.

Romeo let Mahima cum then pulled her up by the hair, pulled out of her cunt and pushed her towards Anil Kapoor.

"Here, swap!" He told Anil.

While Mahima started to suck Anil's cock, Madhuri came over to Romeo. He took her by the hair, bent her where Mahima was bent a minute ago, and started to push his hard cock into her ass. Madhuri knew how that would hurt. She quickly opened her legs wide and arched her back to push her ass up. It still hurt inside her but it was a smooth, straight entry into her ass from that angle and it didn't rip her ass hole apart. Her yelps started filling the room as Romeo started drilling her ass with long, powerful strokes.

Indra Kumar came hard inside Kunika and she almost fell back as he lost his grip on her body. With Priyanka's help she stayed up and gently got off the sofa. While she was licking Indra Kumar clean, Priyanka went to where Romeo was fucking Madhuri's ass, she sat on the floor between his legs and started licking and sucking his balls. Madhuri's cunt juices fell on her face as she watched his dick disappear into her ass like a steel piston driving into a hole.

Anil Kapoor came in Mahima's mouth as she sucked his dick. He moaned when Kunika joined Mahima in licking his cock clean. Madhuri came hard as Romeo kneaded her hot tits roughly in his strong hands.

Romeo pulled his cock out of her ass and pulled Priyanka up. Her big tits pressed on his chest as he grabbed her ass cheeks and pulled her closer. He jammed his cock up into her wet, hot cunt even before her ass fully rested on the arm of the sofa chair. Actually her ass rested on Madhuri's ass who was still bent over there. Romeo started fucking her hard and Priyanka' screams started to hit the walls.

Kunika lay down on the long sofa and let Anil Kapoor mount her. He started fucking her with long, hard strokes and she held on to his naked, hairy body with both arms.

Mahima went over to Indra Kumar and started to get his cock hard by licking and sucking like an expert whore.

Once Madhuri got her breath back, she squirmed out from under Priyanka and joined Mahima in sucking Indra Kumar's cock. Romeo continued drilling Priyanka, making her scream.

As Indra Kumar's dick got harder, he pulled Mahima up on his lap. She took his cock in her cunt and started riding him like a cockhungry whore.

Priyanka Chopra's screams grew louder as Romeo's strokes got really rough and forceful. She could feel he was getting close to exploding in her and she was holding on to him with both arms while he ripped her apart with his massive dick. She came hard as his cockhead hit her cervix and he exploded inside her the next moment. Her wet, gushing cunt was soaking his cock as she continued to ride his throbbing, pulsating beast.

Kunika was hugging Anil Kapoor tightly with both arms. His hairy chest was grinding on her tits and her erect nipples were buzzing with so much blood her body was feeling like it was on fire. She felt Anil pump his load inside her and it pushed her over the edge. She wept as she squirmed under him, her pussy flowing with her hot cum.

Romeo sat back and let Priyanka lick his cock clean. She loved his cum and used her tongue to scoop it off his thick shaft and eat it like she was eating the most delicious food. Madhuri joined her and both sluts started working on his cock, licking every drop of cum from his shaft and balls, sharing with each other with kisses and licks.

"Hey, Romeo. Give me one!" Anil Kapoor called and pushed Kunika towards Romeo.

Grabbing Priyanka by the hair, Romeo pulled her up and offered to Anil "Take this one. She's damn hot!"

Anil took Priyanka's hair in his grip and bent her over the sofa. Romeo pulled Kanika to him, turned her around to face the other way and pulled her down on his lap. As she lowered her tight, naked butt on his lap, Romeo pushed his cock into her ass.

"Oh maa!" Kunika screamed as Romeo's massive cock drove several inches deep into her tight ass in one painfully deep thrust.

But like a good whore, she opened her legs wide and kept lowering her ass toward his thighs. It hurt inside her as his fat cock was stuffed into her anal canal but Kunika knew she had no choice but to bear up the pain and let the hotshot director demolish her ass.

Madhuri lowered her head and sucked on Romeo's balls while his shaft pumped Kunika's ass and made her scream again and again.

It continued liked this for close to two hours. The three successful, powerful film industry men fucked the shit out of the four beautiful actresses. They nailed their hot cunts, and fucked their tight asses. Romeo especially liked banging their asses and making them yelp like hot little bitches.

They swapped the girls like fuckmeat, taking any one they wanted to fuck and passing her on to a bro after using her. The girls came multiple times. They ate cum as they were ordered. They obediently went to the one they were sent to and spread their legs as they were commanded. It was not their choice which hole they took cock in, whoever was holding their hair decided that and they took their position obediently.

At the end of it, all four were lying on the floor, covered in cum, sweat and tears.

"Fuck, that was hot!" Anil Kapoor declared.

"What do you mean that 'was'"? Romeo challenged.

"You mean...?"

"Hell yeah." Romeo told him "We get a shower, get some pizza and we rail these bitches again."

"But they look like they have had it, my man." Anil pointed to the four exhausted sluts on the floor.

"Whores, what do you say about round two?" Romeo asked them.

"Yes, Sir." All of them moaned.

"Jhakaas!"

[End of Part 7]

12