Kara and Arryn: A Love Story

Story Info
Kara and Arryn admit their true feelings for each other.
3.8k words
2
3.2k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kara Eberle was in her house sitting on the couch preparing for her and Arryn Zech's video about the new Volume 2 of RWBY. She decided that she was going to take a quick shower before Arryn arrived. She walked into her bathroom and proceeded to get the water nice and warm. Once the water was the perfect temperature, she began to take off all of her clothes. Once she was fully naked, she climbed into the shower.

Meanwhile at Arryn's house, Arryn woke up from a beautiful nap. She decided she was going to have a shower before heading over to Kara's house. Unlike Kara, Arryn was already fully naked. She would often sleep nude. She climbed into the shower. She began to rub her body all over as she felt the warm water touch her smooth, white skin. "If you want to come in and explore my body, you can," she said as she rubbed her pussy and ass. "I have three holes that you can use for your own needs. I'm naked and willing to try anything." Suddenly, three demonic entities, that look like Samara Morgan entered her bathroom and climbed into the shower. Each of the entities went to a different hole to explore. The first entity went to push her cock into Arryn's pussy. The second entity went to push her cock into Arryn's backdoor. Before she could say anything, the third entity went to push her cock down Arryn's throat. Arryn moaned as she was getting fucked in all of her holes. This continued for an hour until the three entities finally blew their loads inside of Arryn. She finished her shower before getting dressed and headed over to Kara's house.

At Kara's house

While Arryn was dealing with her invasion, Kara was being explored by a pair of tentacles. One was pounding her face while the other was plowing her backdoor. Suddenly, her eyes widened as she felt her throat and intestines stretch as the two tentacles snake through her body. The tentacle that was in her mouth suddenly popped out of her ass, while the other that was in her ass popped out of her mouth. The two tentacles looked down upon the beautiful blonde in front of them before they shoved themselves back inside of Kara. They wrapped themselves around the blonde's delicate form before plunging back inside her holes. At the same time that the entities creamed Arryn, the tentacles finished inside Kara. Both inhuman creatures vanished. At that moment, Arryn knocked on the door. Kara answered the door.

"Hey you," she said before giving Arryn a big hug. "You look great."

"Fuck," Arryn said. "You would not believe the day I had." Kara's eyes widened at the remark.

"What happened?," she asked, hoping that Arryn was still pure.

"I was gangbanged by three demonic entities in my shower," Arryn said. "They all creamed me in my ass. What about you?"

"I was anally creamed by tentacles," Kara said. She walked over to the couch and struggled to sit down. Arryn sat next to her. Arryn paused for a moment before turning to face Kara.

"So, do you want to play truth or dare?" Kara was shocked by the question but soon was smiling. She nodded and Arryn proceeded to ask the first question. "Truth or Dare?" Kara paused for a moment before answering the question.

"Dare," she said. Arryn smiled as she laid Kara on the couch.

"I dare you to kiss me on the lips," Arryn said. Kara was a little bit confused but she still was into what was happening. She pulled Arryn on top of her and kissed her. The two blondes moaned as they sucked on each other's spit and tongues. As they made out, their bodies began to get warmer from the foreplay. Kara slipped her hand down Arryn's body and began to rub her bum through the pants.

"Fuck," Kara said. "This is getting me really hot. Let's take some of these clothes off." Arryn nodded in agreement as Kara helped her remove her own shirt.

"Well if I am going to be topless, then so should you," Arryn said before she proceeded to remove Kara's shirt. Both girls were now topless, sitting on the couch together. After a few minutes, Kara spoke.

"Arryn," she said. "I actually lost my anal virginity to a toilet plunger when I was 18 years old." Arryn looked up at her best friend and co-worker and patted her on the head.

"I did as well," Arryn said before cuddling up against her topless friend. Kara began to tell her what happened to her.

Start Flashback...

She was at her then girlfriend's house. Her girlfriend Maddison Combs was watching a movie, when Kara told her that she needed to use the bathroom. A few seconds later, Maddison heard a scream come from the bathroom. She ran over to the bathroom and found Kara sitting on the floor, holding her buttcheeks. The 4 inch long metal handled toilet plunger was missing.

"Kara," Maddison said. "What happened?"

"I was sitting down to pee and I think I slipped on something," Kara told Maddison. "Before I could react, I sat down on the plunger, like really sat down on the plunger. It has gone up my ass."

"Are you okay then," she asked slightly worried.

"What the fuck do you think?" Kara shouted. "I have a fucking toilet plunger rod deep inside my ass." Maddison raised her hands to try to calm Kara down.

"Ok," she said. "Turn around and let me see what I can do to help you." Kara turned to face her rear end to Maddison. Maddison could see that the plunger was deep inside Kara's ass, but she had an idea how to get it out.

"I have an idea of how we can get it out of your ass," Maddison said. She walked over to the toilet, pulled down her own pants and sat down on the toilet seat. "Come on over here and press your ass against my face."

End Flashback...

Arryn looked at Kara with a look of surprise. "So what happened next?" Kara turned her face away from Arryn.

"I rather not talk about it tonight," she said, ashamed that she brought it up. She then turned to face her friend and co-worker. "But I would like to make love to you. Can I suck on your nipples?" Arryn obliged and began to moan as Kara began to kiss all around the areola of her breasts, giving her goosebumps for a little while and ran her warm hands over Arryn's body.

Her nipples were so engorged and so firmer that she arched her back so that their bodies were pressed close together. She wanted to feel the friction of her boobs against Kara's body too.

Kara looked into Arryn's eyes closely and then gave one slow, long lick across Arryn's breast before kissing her nipples. Arryn shivered in pleasure, feeling a tingle deep in her loins. Her thighs clenched against Kara's hips as Kara gave her nipple full attention, flicking it over and over with her tongue.

With her other hand, Kara squeezed the other nipple, flicking it with her fingers. Arryn felt all warm and tingly between her legs, and all throughout her body.

"Oh my god," Arryn exclaimed when Kara's teeth grazed her nipple. She hadn't been expecting it, definitely took her by surprise but she liked it. Kara bit it gently, then increasingly hard, but switched to the other nipple before the first one could be too hurt.

She knew how to read Arryn's body language and the moans Arryn was letting out to push her limits but not too much and kept on squeezing Arryn's boobs tight with her hands.

"You're amazing," Arryn uttered. She was so surprised that nipple play could feel so great. Arryn's hips crashed into Kara's thighs as they were sort of dry humping while Kara licked Arryn's nipple wildly. It turned her on even more to know that this was making Kara horny as well. "Do that again!" she suddenly exclaimed as Kara flicked her nipple particularly intensely with her tongue.

Arryn arched her back, head tilted, lost in her own erotic feelings of pleasure. And when Kara used her teeth again, the mix of pleasure and pain was so amazing that the warmth and tingles she felt between her legs overwhelmed her. Her hips stuck out, rubbing against Kara's crotch.

Using her hands to squeeze Arryn's breasts as close together as possible, Kara licked both her nipples with one long flick of her own tongue. Then she focused on just one again, biting it, harder, harder, and Arryn was about to scream out and tell Kara to stop - afraid that it would hurt too much. But just before she screamed out, Kara replaced her teeth with her lips, then her tongue, and she did that twirling thing again that made Arryn go wild.

Arryn felt her pussy getting even more wet, and delicious warmth rushing through her body. She moaned loudly, over and over again, and Kara never stopped pleasuring both Arryn's nipples, one with her fingers and the other with her tongue and teeth. It was too much - the sheer pleasure overwhelmed her senses.

"Holy shit..." Arryn said. "Oh my god..." as if she had no idea what was happening; she'd never even thought it was possible to reach orgasm from this. But she was definitely coming, she was so close, it was insane.

"Don't stop..." she begged and Kara didn't stop. Just as the heat in her body exploded, and pleasure consumed her in delicious waves raking her entire body with spasms, Kara bit her nipple so hard that she screamed out.

But it was a scream of both pain and pleasure and it only made her orgasm more intense and perfect.

"Oh my god..." she moaned, breathing heavy as Kara finally released Arryn's extremely sensitive, flushed nipple from her teeth.

Arryn held Kara close as she enjoyed the last lingering tingles and spasms from her orgasm, and she smiled and laughed, incredulous by the intense foreplay they just had.

The two blondes entwined their bodies tight, feeling all satisfied and enjoying the feel of their warm breasts pressed together after all that teasing.

"That was... amazing," Arryn said at length. She kissed Kara's lips, slow and deep. Arryn mewed as she felt Kara's tongue push in and out of her mouth, while tangling up with her own tongue. "Your tongue and teeth felt soooooo gooooood. You are an amazing nipple nibbler. Could I please suck on your nipples Kara?"

"Sure," she said as she laid back against the couch. "I would love for you to suck my nipples. I'm sure that you can reach them."

Arryn grinned. "Well you are a little short," she said. Kara pouted in slight anger.

"You're only 6 inches taller than me," she said. Arryn giggled before laying down on top of Kara and began to kiss her lips. They were both so lost in their own love-making, that they didn't notice that a demonic portal was opening. When Arryn noticed it, she asked Kara but Kara said it was already there when they started. Kara wanted more of Arryn's body. She proceeded to lick Arryn's neck and shoulder while she fondled Arryn's breasts. The height difference between them was hardly noticeable. Arryn's 6 feet body was still able to make Kara's 5 feet 6 inches body feel special.

As they continued making love, a mist began to form, across from the girls and out of the portal. Arryn looked around her and her mouth dropped. As Kara continued to kiss, lick and suck on Arryn's neck, a low chuckling came out of the fog, as it thickened and swirled. Kara turned to face the direction and gasped while Arryn's eyes widened in terror. The previous demonic entity love-making was just the beginning, the true test had begun.

As Kara backed up against the couch, Arryn screamed in horror. Tentacles, slimy and wet came from the mist, quickly and before either girl could react. Kara froze in shock as the slimy tentacles wrapped around Arryn. Around her wrists, and her ankles, lifting her and spreading her limbs wide apart. More tentacles shot out from the mist, the ends grabbing with claw like appendages. Grabbing and yanking, ripping the jeans from Arryn's body. Stripping her as she screamed.

"Kara! Help me! Fucking Do Something!" Arryn screamed. The tentacles lifting her now naked body in the air. "Burn some incense!!" she squealed. The tentacles wrapping up her legs and around her slim waist. Each wrists and ankle gripped tightly and spread as Arryn struggled and fought. The chuckling coming from the mist seemed to fill the room now.

Kara ran over to her little shrine and picked up a box of incense, looking from one to another in a panicked hurry. At last finding one long one, she quickly pulled it out of the box. She was not nearly as practiced in lighting incense as Arryn, so as she tried to light it up and as Arryn screamed, Kara struggled with lighting the incense. First she couldn't light the lighter, then she couldn't maintain the light before it went out, then again she struggled with the lighting. Trying to light the incense quickly and expel the demonic entities, Kara was failing utterly. The chuckling growing in volume, filling the chamber now with a throaty laugh.

Looking up at Arryn, Kara stopped trying to undo the spell. The two girls locked eyes, Kara's light-blues and Arryn's green. For just an instant and just the space of a deep breath. Then Arryn's screams were cut short as the tentacles yanked. Arryn's naked body was pulled quickly out of sight into the mist covering the room and the end of the hall. Kara whimpered, then gasped. Then screamed.

Hands, clawed hands, gripped her arms from behind her. The skin dark black as coal, and covered in tough scales. Sliding down Kara's arms and pulling her wrists up, one clawed hand gripped both her wrists together and pulled. Holding her arms up, and lifting her body up until she was dangling in front of the giant 40 foot tall entity. The other clawed hand gripped her jeans and as Kara gasped, screamed, and struggled, ripped them off her naked body.

Exposing her and holding her up by her waist, while her legs dangled, the demon then reached around and groped Kara's young, small, perky tits, pulling the nipples taut and twisting them. Her screams bring chuckles from behind her. Deep throaty chuckles full of malice and sadistic intent. Then the Beast spoke, his voice a deep bass rumble full of gravel and spite.

"What have we here, a blonde woman, so young and vital," the demon said, as his clawed hand squeezed and lifted Kara's small tits. His other clawed hand easily kept her waist held tight and her body lifted high in the air. "Such folly in you, such foolishness," he went on, by this time his claw tracing down Kara's flat tummy. Then as Kara screamed, the demon reached between her legs and slid one long finger into her newly bald slit. Pushing it in and wiggling it around.

"Ah yes, your sacrifice is very pleasing to me, as was your summoning," he said. As his long finger explored Kara's soft insides. Wiggling and then moving in circles deep in her channel, holding her up by her waist.

"Your friend is a fool, just like her ancestors throughout history," he explained, as he began finger fucking Kara with two long thick fingers. Her squeals and gasps high pitched and desperate. "So many of her brood have attempted to bind me, so many times," the demon explained, as he held his long fingers deep in Kara's tight pussy. Making her groan, making her scream and making her...wet. Against her will the demonic influence brought her arousal to a fever pitch, as he began pumping her with his evil digits.

"Despite their best efforts to bind me, it is they that have been bound, over and over again throughout time," he went on. Chuckling as he held Kara up by her thin waist, her feet off the ground. Held up and held in place by his fingers impaling her slit. "BEHOLD!" he exclaimed.

The mist and smoke that filled the house cleared. Just a little bit, just enough. Her light blue eyes widened in shock and horror as Kara indeed beheld her best friend Arryn. Arryn's naked body held suspended and stretched in an X shape by the tentacles wrapped around her wrists and ankles tightly. The origin of the appendages shrouded in what remained of the mist at the other side of the unholy portal.

Kaea and Arryn locked eyes, and if she was able to, Arryn would've screamed at the sight of the demon holding her best friend up by her waist and plunging its horrid fingers into her wet slit repeatedly. As it was, Arryn had her own problem. Namely, the thick slimy tentacles probing her own wet slit and sliding up her tight ass. The only thing keeping her from screaming to the high heavens was the long slimy tentacle wiggling its way down her esophagus.

Kara watched in horror as Arryn was held suspended, tentacles wrapping and encircling her best friend's pale skin. Probing Arryn everywhere, and slipping into her. Undulating and pulsing with grotesque tremors as they fucked the poor girl's every tight hole. Wrapping around her breasts and squeezing them, the ends of several of the tentacles opening into sucking maws, attaching themselves to her nipples, her clit, her flesh, and suckling.

The demon Jadar'Ca chuckled and pulled his wet fingers out of Kara, then plunged them into his fang filled mouth. Sucking them clean, saying, "Such divine nectar, so sweet and innocent, you shall be mine forever."

Kara finally found the wherewithal to scream as he let her arms down, tugging them behind her back as he stood behind her and holding her elbows together. Leaning Kara forward and kicking her legs apart, so her tits were pushed out and her feet were still off the ground. Kara's pink nipples like two bullets, pointing out and down, as she felt the horror of a thick, demonic cock, teasing up against her wet bald pussy. Again she screamed, as the thickness slipped in, just the tip, and she could feel it pulse with a demonic heartbeat.

Arryn watched, tears streaming down her face as the tentacles plunged and invaded her body, while her best friend Kara was held in place, tits jiggling as she screamed, and the long veiny thickness slowly impaled her tight pussy deep. Then both girls locked eyes again, and the horrid sexual aberration began in earnest.

"Such lovely creatures are young, nubile blondes," the demon said exultantly, as he held Kara by her waist and slowly fucked her. Savoring every inch of her tight young cunt, making her feel every vein as he slid in and out of her. Grinning at Arryn, enjoying the sensation of plunging into Kara while he made her watch her best friend being used in every way by the multitude of slimy, pulsing tentacles.

"Such foolishness in young actresses, such folly, such hubris," he continued. Punctuating each word with a hard and deep thrust into Kara, making her squeal with each one. Her body glistened with the strain even in the supernatural cold of the subterranean chamber. The candles flickering and Arryn had long since given up to resisting the fucking the tentacles were giving her.

"Reap the rewards of your pride, young RWBY voice actresses, reap the benefits of your knowledge," the demon said with a final bellowing laugh. And with one final deep thrust, he began filling Kara's womb with his demonic seed. Cumming into her deep, the foul emissions from his cock thick and copious, filling her up and making her insides burn. Her screams echoed down the stairs and through the house, and through the neighborhood.

At the same time, the end of each tentacle buried in Arryn's ass, pussy, and mouth, began to ooze their own final reward. Filling her up until her tummy was full and bloated. Her eyes half shut in exhaustion and her body bruised and sore in every place. Filling Arryn up with the foul cum from demonic and debased origin, in an unnatural mockery of the insemination Kara was undergoing. The two girls locked eyes once more. Arryn's blues and Kara's greens, as the mist finally enveloped them, and all faded to black.

A few hours later, Barbara Dunkelman arrived at Kara's house, ready to film their RWBY Season 2 unboxing video. She knocked on the door and waited for a reply from Kara. She knew that Arryn had arrived at Kara's house a few hours ago, but didn't know where they were now.

As Barbara looked around the house, Lindsay Jones arrived and also began to search for their friends. Lindsay headed over to the kitchen while Barbara headed to the bedroom.

12