Kara and Arryn: A Love Story

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lindsay could only quietly whisper that it was a beautiful house, as Barbara noticed at the very back of the bedroom, the statues. Walking into the bedroom, slightly darkened by a loss of light, the statues became more obvious.

"Barbara," Lindsay said. "Did you find them yet?" Barbara was speechless, and with a shiver, she looked away.

"Oh no," Barbara said. "They are gone forever, I warned Kara about that video, but she insisted on watching it," she told Lindsay.

Lindsay was concerned about the sound of that, and as she walked over to the bedroom, she took one look and shivered. She saw the statues. The four statues are nearly hidden in the back of the bedroom. The four clean, alabaster and granite wrought statues that looked as if they were chiseled only yesterday.

Two young nubile women, cast in ivory white stone and

perfect in every way. Naked, on all fours, facing each other. Lips locked in a passionate kiss, white stone tongues pressed together. Each one with a single tear drop from the left eye. Each body is perfectly molded in the pure white stone, one with a "W" carved onto the small of her back, the other one with a "B".

And the other two statues, also wrought perfectly in black granite. Their black bodies are muscular, and grotesque in their beauty. Long forked tongues out, lascivious and obscene. Cloven hoofs, and each with horns crowning their brows. Each one holding the hips of the alabaster statue on her hands and knees in front of them. Each of the pair of them, with solid and thick black granite cocks, buried in the alabaster wrought cunts of the girls in front of them. Buried deep. Buried for all eternity.

Before Lindsay and Barbara could even react, a pair of tentacles shot out of the portal, which was still open. The tentacles wrapped both girls up and dragged them into the portal before it closed forever.

On that day, the four RWBY voice actresses were claimed by demonic entities and no one has seen them ever again.

Fin...

12