Kara and the Tank Pt. 01

Story Info
A space contractor and her new partner encounter an alien.
5k words
4.75
11.6k
32
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 03/09/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

(Warning: This story contains futa, cum inflation, slime inflation sorta, and an alien)

Trying my hand writing another one mostly from scratch. The premise was partially inspired by the Cygnus chapters and another concept. I still intend on resuming Callisti's story but I wanted to mix things up a bit first. Maybe I'll try to alternate chapters on them, we'll see. This is another I definitely intend on writing more parts for. I think the future chapters for both will be leaner and more focused on the spicy stuff, now that the worlds are established.

Please feel free to leave feedback/criticism.

---------------------

Kara sat on the ramp of her ship, watching the commuters pass by on the way to their transports as she waited. She'd been on-planet for a few days already to unwind after her last job. In fact, she thought she may have unwound a little more than a professional ought to, as her pounding headache reminded her of the night before. Regardless, she was now kitted up and ready to get back at it. She wore a skin-tight, black space suit with some scuffed up gray armor plating across all the vital spots and extremities. The plate over her chest was quarreling a bit with her generous bust, reminding her that it was probably time to get her armor resized. Her modified blaster was strapped securely in its holster on her left hip, and her sleek helmet sat next to her on the ramp. Kara was on the lookout for a woman named Jules. She'd only seen one picture in their brief contact, but hoped the blue hair would stand out enough to spot her in the crowd.

Kara made her bones on the backwater planet where she grew up. Plenty of children became lost or abandoned in the towering shanty towns outside of the main cities and ended up street urchins like her. Kara wouldn't let her circumstances define her fate, though. She learned to fight as a basic necessity of survival. She learned to tinker with the endless bounty of discarded technology in the surrounding landfills. Kara made herself useful to anyone with a little bit of sway or power, and she also quickly learned not to trust them beyond their utility, as that's how they were sure to treat her in return anyway. Eventually, she managed to win a compact but maneuverable cargo ship in a bet with a small-time freighter, finally allowing her to test her mettle against more than just the sprawling junkyards of her home.

Since then, she'd been trying to gain a bit of renown as a contractor, performing odd jobs, hazardous retrievals, and all manner of other risky and questionable things. She had visited many dangerous corners of the galaxy and managed to survive them. Still, even slum-dwellers who've never even left their home world could tell you there are some places too dangerous to go solo. Most of the space denizens hiding in some dank cavern out there cut to the chase and try to fight; these can be handled just fine with a blaster. Others, though, prefer that you live, so long as you can host their young, which Kara had no interest in doing. Now an experienced contractor, she knew very well that different jobs required the right set of tools. Jules would hopefully be the perfect tool to deal with some of these more unsettling threats.

Kara got up to stretch her legs a bit, feeling herself beginning to lose focus. She paced around the landing pad near the ship's ramp, stretching her arms out and upward to wake her body back up. After a while longer, she saw a petite woman break from the crowds streaming past and begin approaching her. The woman had immaculate caramel-tan skin, sparkling brown eyes, and wavy, blue-ish teal hair that flowed down a bit past her shoulders. She was in a similarly skin-tight white suit, but hers had a funky seam around the midsection and no armor. She wore a backpack and carried a duffel bag with her, seemingly exhausted from lugging them for quite a while.

"Kara?" The woman called out as she neared. "Kara Steyward, yeah? Is this the right bay? This place is kind of a labyrinth." Her confusion dissipated when Kara perked up as if she'd been expecting her arrival.

"You must be Jules," Kara replied, approaching with a hand extended to greet her. "Glad you found your way here, let's get you acclimated and get a move on. We've got a time-sensitive job queued up already," she explained.

The two shook hands and Jules gave a nod, following Kara into the ship. Kara provided a brief overview of the modest features and facilities as they passed through towards the cockpit. It was outfitted with a small med-bay, combination kitchen and lounge area, a few personal cabins, an armory, and a decent cargo hold. Jules slung her bags into one of the empty cabins as they passed by, and the women settled into the cockpit and buckled up for takeoff. The engines hummed to life as Kara fiddled with the controls, and they awaited the go-ahead from the spaceport control tower. Despite Kara's very personable demeanor and genuinely friendly nature, she wasn't really used to having someone around for long periods of time, especially while working. In fact, this would be her first job with someone else, and she was a little nervous about how it would go.

Kara had essentially struck gold finding someone like Jules to work with. Jules was a Tank- a common term for a human with a set of mutations suited for a very specific role in certain hostile environments. A Tank is the best way to deal with those scenarios where a hostile alien is more interested in offloading its young than killing you. When you're in the alien's natural environment, they've got an upper hand that makes it far less of a guarantee that you'll stop them before they can grab you. Tanks, on the other hand, are there to get grabbed instead. Something about their physiology universally pings them as an ideal host for eggs, goop, or whatever else a creepy crawly is intent on pumping into its victims. In the way that cats can't help but instinctively chase a string, many aliens can't help but want to fill up a Tank, and when they're preoccupied like this they're far, far easier to dispatch. On top of attracting sexual aggression away from other crew members, Tanks are also physically suited to deal with such large fillings. They have extremely flexible skin and insides, and are very resistant to mutations and other effects from exposure to exotic chemical or biological substances that they may come into contact with.

"Maybe it's just my inexperience with Tanks, but are you all so slim?" Kara asked, now maneuvering the ship up and away from the pad as they were given clearance to take off. "I don't mean to doubt, but you *do* have some insanely huge capacity, right?"

"Not all of us look like this," Jules explained. "Most take longer to recover between fillings and don't quite get back to normal. I get back to this exact size quickly, but every time I get stretched out feels like the first all over again. It's... intense," she glanced down, slightly embarrassed to discuss it. "A-anyway, can you give me an idea of what this job is?" She looked back over to Kara, eager to get the conversation away from the mechanics of her body for now.

"Sorry, didn't mean to pry," Kara replied, noticing Jules' slight discomfort. They had only actually met minutes ago, after all. Despite the sexual nature of the Tank's job, it seemed there was still some warming up to do. "We've got a retrieval request on a mostly peaceful planet a few systems over- the problem's more with the region," Kara explained. "Someone important, or at least with the money to pay, lost a cargo crate in the dense jungle. The fauna there sounds... more suited to your skills, to say the least," she finished after a brief pause.

"Is there a plan for finding this thing?" Jules asked. "And do you have any details on this 'fauna' we're expecting to see?" She shifted in her seat, trying to get comfortable as the ship accelerated and left the planet's atmosphere.

"The client gave us the tracker code, but there's a limited battery life on the crate. I've got no idea when it'll go dark, so the faster we move, the better," Kara muttered as she was distracted by the flight controls again. Once they were well away from the planet, she put the ship into warp toward their destination and turned her chair to face Jules. "As for the critters, they've got some kind of tentacles, but I don't really know many specifics besides that. We'll want to keep an eye out for shallow pools once we get deep into the bush because that's where they'll hide. Locals say they produce a warm, viscous goo... noticeably thicker than human cum," Kara blushed a bit as she finished the description.

The two made small talk and discussed the mission a bit more as they barrelled through the void between space. Jules described some of the jobs she'd been on and teams she'd worked with. She typically didn't stick with any of them for too long to avoid the monotony. Most weren't very well put-together operations anyway. Tanks with any skill often got scooped up by bigger or more specialized firms, but Jules didn't have too much interest in that life. She had a more typical upbringing on an industrialized planet and wanted to avoid settling into a monotonous job if possible. Bouncing between small-time contractors could still pay very well and usually involved more interesting work, albeit with a higher risk.

After a while, space unbent around the ship as it fell out of warp, and a lush, forested planet popped into view through the cockpit window. Kara turned her focus back to the controls as they approached the planet. She brought the ship around to the far side, then decelerated before entering the atmosphere. They drifted far above the surface for a while as Kara navigated to a clearing she'd scouted. She brought them down for a gentle landing on arrival and quickly popped up from the pilot's seat to make preparations. Jules scrambled to free herself from her chair and keep up. She lingered near the ramp while Kara made sure her suit, weapons, and pack were properly secured.

"I think I'm all set. Any concerns before we head out? The environment should be perfectly friendly for humans. Gravity's slightly higher, but nothing crazy," Kara prompted, reaching out to hand Jules an earpiece. She was beaming with energy and very eager to get to work.

"No, I think I'm good. There's not really much I need..." Jules trailed off and put the device in her ear. In contrast to Kara, she looked practically naked. Sure, most of her body was covered, but the way it hugged her form didn't leave much to the imagination. Despite her generally petite stature, her breasts and ass had an appealing curve, and would surely have a bit of jiggle to them should they be freed from the spacesuit.

Kara slid her helmet on, the green reflective visor now covering her face, and gave an affirmative nod. She started down the ramp, and Jules followed closely. Guided by the map display in Kara's helmet, the two set off into the jungle, which was surprisingly easy to navigate for a while. Eventually the foliage grew too thick to walk through without getting snagged and tangled up. Kara grabbed a small item from her hip, and with the push of a button it began emitting a short, red beam from one end. She used it like a machete to slice their way through the densest portions. It was slow going and tiring, but the vegetation eventually lightened enough to allow them to travel mostly normally again, as long as they watched their footing. Relieved at seeing what seemed like another clearing ahead, Kara hopped off of a fallen dead log and was surprised when she splashed into ankle-deep water. She froze and looked ahead. The same broad ferns they'd been stepping through for hours were covering the water, hiding anything below knee height.

"Keep an eye out Jules, looks like we're getting into the hot zone," she called back, audible over the comms in her helmet. "We're close though... tracker's going crazy. It's gotta be around here."

"Got it," Jules replied. "I don't see anything, but keep a little distance from me just in case. You don't wanna end up getting grabbed by accident," she explained, taking deep breaths and expecting the worst. She was used to relying on more than just one other person in situations like this.

They waded a bit further until Kara noticed what looked like scorch marks on one of the trees. She continued onward to get a closer look, and stepped on something unnaturally solid near the trunk. Sifting around in the thin layer of mud below the water, she felt what must've been a handle and began twisting and yanking it, unable to really see what she was doing.

"I think we got it. This has to be the package," she signaled through the comms between strained grunts. After a few moments, Kara felt something slip past one of her legs and jet off behind her. "Shit, Jules, watch out! Something's-" Kara warned as she glanced back, making sure to keep a grip on the handle.

Before she could finish, a blue tendril shot up from the water and grabbed around her partner's leg. Jules stopped moving as a second one wrapped itself around her other leg. She gave Kara an assuring nod that she was fine as the creature advanced. Kara hesitated, but decided to trust Jule's instincts. She resumed her battle with their prize's container.

The mud around Jules' feet shifted a bit as more tentacles slithered up and around her legs. She struggled to remain standing as a weight began to pull her down. She could feel the creature pulling its main body up and onto her back. It was a mostly featureless blue mass, slightly transparent, about the size of a human, with about a dozen tentacles branching off to wrap around Jules. She used all her strength to trudge to shallower water for when she inevitably couldn't hold the thing up any longer. The tentacles felt around and easily found their way to the crotch of her suit's pants, which was designed to separate in the middle under a slight force and allow for penetration. It slipped a tentacle effortlessly into both of her holes and began wiggling its way deeper.

Jules moaned and fell to her knees in the inch-deep water she'd managed to reach. Despite coming from the cool liquid, the tentacles were very warm, and had a slight texture. The creature slid them deeper, causing the thicker portions to stretch her holes a bit, and she could feel more of them prodding at each entrance. Her lower belly bulged slightly against the tight suit as she fell forward, supporting herself on her knees and elbows. The creature began thrusting the first couple tentacles in and out as the others found their way into her holes and delved deeper. Kara could hear her intensifying moans over the comms and felt the urgency of the situation. She managed to turn the handle slightly, but it seemed to be jammed.

Jules' guts were now filled with the bumpy tendrils, which were alternating thrusts into her. She could feel the mass on her back pulsing at an increasing rate, and figured the inevitable was soon to follow. Her protruding belly writhed with activity, and a heat rapidly built between her legs. She cried out in pleasure and shook as she climaxed, barely able to keep herself from completely collapsing. Seemingly in response, the tentacles slowed and all pushed in deeper as the main body pulsed rapidly and compressed. Each tendril thickened, and within moments Jules felt a hot, thick goo being pumped deep inside. Her belly quickly took a more rounded form as the sticky filling overtook the irregular shape of the tentacles.

The alien pulsed and thrust as each huge glob was deposited, and Jules accompanied each with a pleased moan, moving her hips in response. A little ways away, Kara finally managed to fully disengage the handle and pull the weighty capsule free from its container. She spotted Jules on all fours and could see her belly visibly swelling even from this distance. Kara trudged over as quickly as she could and wound up a big swing, bringing the capsule down on the creature. This proved to be a mistake, as the squishy being was only deformed for a moment before defensively tensing up, increasing the flow through the tentacles.

"Guh, K-Kara, please do something ~unnghh~," Jules pleaded between moans as she rapidly filled. Her belly fought against the limits of her suit, until the seam around her middle finally split as intended. The flow was fast and constant as the being urgently emptied itself into her. Within moments she went from a mid-pregnant size to overdue with twins. It was an odd sensation to feel so much weight move from being on top of her to inside her.

Kara quickly realized her mistake and went for the energy blade next, swiping across the bottom set of tentacles near the base. She cut about halfway through, redirecting the load to jet out of the gashes and coat the middle of her suit. "Oh, you little fucker," she growled, angrily plunging it into the center of the creature next. It tried to withdraw its tentacles, but could only curl them up in pain and release the grip on Jules, plopping back into the water in its death throes. She backed away and reached down to help Jules up.

Jules stood unsteadily, leaning back and placing a hand on her partially exposed belly. She had an exhausted, dazed expression, but looked oddly satisfied as well. Kara fastened the capsule to her pack and scanned the area again to make sure there weren't any other creatures getting bright ideas. "I think we're clear, are you- whoa..." Kara stumbled over her words, finally getting a good look at Jules' massive, taut belly. "Are you okay? Can you walk?" She finished.

Jules took some deep breaths and collected herself. "I'm alright. It's... heavy, but I'll manage. I might not be as fast, but I can still go steady." She took some slow paces back in the direction they came, getting reacclimated to balancing the new weight of her tummy.

Kara let her set the pace. It was pretty obvious where they'd come through with all the clearing required. As she followed, she was unable to take her eyes off Jules, even stumbling a few times over roots. From behind, the sides of Jules' belly were visibly bulging, and it swayed slightly with each step, sometimes audibly gurgling and sloshing when she needed to hop slightly or take an extra long stride. Kara felt a stirring down below as the ship in the open field finally came into view. She helped steady Jules as they ascended the steep ramp.

"Hey Kara, I should be fine, but it's standard to do a quick medical scan after missions just to make sure everything looks normal. Can you help?" Jules asked, massaging her gut as she moved toward the med-bay.

"Sure thing, just let me lock this up and take care of this mess," Kara replied, holding up the capsule and looking down at her goo-covered suit.

Jules nodded and went inside. Kara secured the container in the cargo hold, making sure it was locked into a transport slot for later. She removed her helmet, letting her wavy blonde hair fall down to her shoulders again. Her pale gray eyes glinted in the ship's fluorescent light. Next, she methodically stripped off her plates and suit near the armory, depositing them in the decontamination chamber, now clad only in her undergarments. Kara was by no means muscle-bound, but she was very fit and had a decent tone overall. Her thighs and arms were visibly strong, and you could discern some lines on her abs on close inspection. That, plus the extra padding on her chest and ass gave her an irresistible physique.

Kara made her way to the med-bay, and she was greeted by a fully nude Jules laying on the table. Jules massaged her protruding belly, which stuck out far above her. The two halves of her suit were in a pile on the floor. She looked over at a stunned Kara, and gave her a smile. "Hey! So, just a quick ultrasound and vitals check should do," she explained.

12