Kara and the Tank Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kara only just now realized how hot she was feeling. Her nipples poked out against the thin bra, and her bulge was barely contained in her panties. If she got any harder, her cock would stick out past the waistband. She nodded silently, working with the computer a bit and trying to calm herself down. Inevitably, she had to look at Jules again to place sensors in various spots around her body. Jules happily hummed, letting out a pleased little "mmm" at times as Kara pressed the stickers against sensitive spots on her belly. She felt so stretched, and despite cumming earlier, she was horny all over again.

The computer made various beeps and populated the screen with the results. Kara happily distracted herself, locking her eyes on the monitor. "Well, all looks normal to me, besides all the stuff inside you," she relayed. "Just looks like a water-based gel, partially solidified, no activity detected. Probably houses some form of genetic info," she finished, glancing back. Kara reluctantly refocused on Jules and began removing the sensors. No amount of distraction had worked; she felt her cock stiffening as she wrapped things up and turned to leave.

"Oh, Kara, one more thing!" Jules called out, her eyes locking on Kara's bulge as she turned. "I've still got a lot of room in there, and I'm feeling really *thirsty* after lugging this big belly through the jungle..." she trailed off, expecting Kara to understand.

The heat within Kara was overwhelming, and her panties had fully failed to contain her shaft, it now poking several inches out. She had some inhibitions, but they were no match for Jules' temptation. She'd never seen anything like this- not that Jules wasn't very attractive already, but something about that taut, gurgling tummy was irresistible. Kara allowed herself to take in the full sight as she slowly reentered the room. She gently placed a hand against the stretched skin, rubbing from bottom to top, passing over Jules' popped-out belly button as she approached the head of the bed. Jules squirmed in response, locking onto Kara's eyes with a lusty expression.

"I need to warn you first- you're a Tank, so you're able to handle it, but I *produce* a lot. Too much for a normal woman," Kara explained. "*It* developed later," she glanced down at her cock, "so everything's more intense." She slipped her panties down over her bubble butt, and they fell to the floor. Her thick, footlong cock was free; it stuck straight out from her waist, and her painfully overfilled balls hung close below.

Jules tilted her head off the edge of the bed, staring at the new beast in front of her- mouth open in anticipation. "I can take it," she assured Kara, glancing up and licking her lips. Her hands went to her belly again. She hoped Kara wasn't overselling her abilities. "I'm built to fuck and fill, so just do what you gotta," she spoke in a breathy tone, hanging her head back and reopening the way for Kara.

Kara gave the shaft a few slow strokes, needlessly ensuring that it was nice and hard, and moved the head toward Jules' mouth. As it neared, Jules stuck her tongue out to meet it, coaxing the tip past her lips. She showed no sign of struggle as Kara slowly slipped inside inch by inch; she'd dealt with bigger in her line of work, after all. Jules swallowed against the shaft as it bulged out her throat. She was used to the feeling enough that she didn't get too tripped up by the sensation of being re-stretched. She moved her head in what little way she could and slid her tongue back and forth over the top, begging Kara for the whole thing.

Kara was more than happy to oblige. She slid the rest in as fast as Jules would take it, finally giving her that filling satisfaction. There was zero resistance to her pushing in, but it still felt so tight around her. "Oh... I- I can see it," Kara uttered in a shaky tone, watching her cock visibly throb as it filled her companion's entire throat. She was in awe at the sight; this woman was filled beyond belief already, but was demanding more, without even knowing how much she was about to get.

The bulge nearly reached Jules' collarbone, and she reached up to feel it, gently running a finger from her chin down to the tip, shuddering as she began to bob her head a bit and resumed pleasuring Kara. She let out a satisfied hum and swallowed happily around the meaty member, then reached back and placed her hands on either side of Kara's thighs, beckoning her to start moving.

Kara reluctantly pulled out a bit, then slid back in, repeating the motion and gradually moving further each time, though slowly. She fell into a moderate pace as Jules gripped her tighter. The pronounced bulge withdrew and reformed with each motion. Kara was transfixed. She gripped either side of the bed and gradually sped up. Jules matched her rhythm, and a sloppy, wet gulping sound began to accompany each thrust. Deep moans escaped Kara's lips as she delivered an increasingly aggressive throat-fucking. As she thrust harder, she began to cause Jules' belly to wobble, making its contents slosh and gurgle.

Jules could feel Kara throbbing with increasing intensity as she pounded away. She let go of Kara's legs and grabbed her forearms with what strength she could muster, attempting to guide Kara's hands to her throat. She really wanted it rough, and didn't want Kara to hold back. Her muffled moans were still barely audible through the lewd, sloppy noises filling the room. Kara didn't question it, and gripped Jules' neck. She could feel her shaft moving underneath her thumbs, and it only made her want more. She went as fast as her hips would allow, basically using Jules' throat like a fleshlight.

The reaming drove Jules wild. One of her hands tugged at a nipple, and the other desperately searched for her pussy, though she couldn't reach around her massive belly. After a few moments, she gave up and did what she could with her breasts as her hips began to hump the air. Her legs shook as she managed to climax, splattering her juices all over the foot of the bed.

Kara was driven to the edge. The sight of Jules cumming from this was too much, along with the way she gulped and moaned haphazardly around the shaft as she reached the peak. The tingle in Kara's balls became overwhelming, and she hilted herself with a deep sigh as the first jet of thick cum shot directly into Jules' stomach. Kara was frozen for the few initial loads, feeling her cock pulse beneath her grip with each blast, but she eventually resumed some short, unsteady thrusts. She groaned as Jules' belly began to visibly grow further, which only encouraged her.

As Jules felt the thick, hot filling being forced into her stomach, she reached back to grab Kara's squeezable ass and try to hold her as deep as possible. She greedily swallowed even though it wasn't necessary. Every drop was being pumped directly into her without a chance to escape. Powerful aftershocks wracked her body, practically indistinguishable from her actual orgasm.

Kara kept pumping as Jules' belly gurgled and swelled, eventually slowing and releasing her grip. She steadied herself against the bed again as the final, weaker shots spurted into Jules' throat. In her unfocused state, Kara pulled out a little further than ideal, but it didn't matter. Jules almost seemed happy for the opportunity to actually swallow some of the cum. Her mouth filled several times, and she gulped it down, lazily patting her belly and resuming her happy humming sounds. As Kara pulled her softening cock free, Jules was sure to lick around her lips for anything that may have slipped out. Kara caught her breath and refocused. Jules looked massive- larger than any pregnant woman she'd seen. Kara figured she'd cum at least half as much as the alien.

"Y-you're soooo good~," Jules cooed as she caught her breath. Her hands explored the slightly more pronounced bulge of her upper belly now. She was properly filled through, though this wasn't her maximum. "It's been ~hic~ a while since I was this full."

Kara continued to take deep breaths as she recovered from the exhaustion. "I've never felt anything like that, Jules," she sighed, sounding satisfied. She looked down and the two exchanged weak smiles. Kara propped her head up and bent down to give her a gentle kiss. "C'mon, let's get you cleaned up," she mused.

Despite her belly's larger size, Jules didn't have too much trouble sitting up and walking, though she had to take it slow. Kara got them both showered off, unable to remove her hands from Jules' churning, overfilled tummy for the duration. She locked up the ship and prepared to stay on the planet overnight, figuring neither of them had the energy to do much more for now. They retreated to their respective cabins and settled in for the night. Jules curled up in bed, clutching her warm belly as she drifted off to sleep. She felt she could trust Kara after today. Not only was she reliable in the field, but she could also deliver a proper fucking when necessary. She wouldn't mind sticking around longer than usual, maybe even indefinitely.

12