Kara and the Tank Pt. 02

Story Info
The Tank faces a capacity test, with a large prize attached.
4.1k words
4.75
7.6k
11

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 03/09/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

(Warning: this story contains oviposition (sort of), belly expansion, overfilling, and an alien)

Please feel free to leave feedback/criticism.

---------------------

A small cargo ship drifted idly above a gaseous world. The system's sun shined brightly off the wispy, noxious clouds, illuminating the cockpit with a yellow-green light. Kara leaned back in the pilot's chair, basking in the gentle glow. She idled in the exact orbit relayed by the client, and said client sure was taking their sweet time. Kara double-checked that she was still on course and gave them another ping asking what their ETA was. She hadn't heard back since her last message several hours ago, and was getting a little fed up. This wasn't the time to be hung up with a simple exchange- the next job was beckoning her attention.

The delay ultimately didn't matter much, though, as Jules was still out of commission from the pair's first job. Her body could bounce back better and faster than other Tanks, but it was still taking a little longer than Kara expected. Jules had been sleeping for the better part of three days, which was also a surprise, but she assured Kara that everything was fine multiple times, and insisted on being left alone as she slept it off.

At long last, the transponder lit up with a reply from the client with instructions to jettison the cargo and fly away, and that the payment would be deposited once they left. Kara let out an exasperated sigh. It was understandable to want some anonymity, but this little song and dance got old quickly. She loaded the canister into the airlock, first making sure that it was still in spacefaring shape, then punched the release button. With a hiss, it shot out into the void, and Kara made her way back to the cockpit to depart.

In need of a refuel and more supplies, she decided to make a quick stop on a station nearby in the same system. Sure enough, by the time she'd topped up the fuel, the bounty had landed in her account. The risk and specificity made it a fat prize despite being a fairly quick job. She sent half of the reward over to Jules as she topped off the tank, then boarded the ship. As she reentered, she was greeted with a surprise; a still-drowsy Jules was eating in the lounge area. Something was a little off though- she looked different. Her elastic spacesuit was pulled a bit tighter, and in all the right spots. Her breasts were much larger, and her hips and thighs were a bit wider too, but her belly looked just as slim as before. She looked up to see Kara starting in the doorway.

"Hey Kara!" Jules beamed, her enlarged chest wobbling within her suit as she perked up. "I saw that payment come through. Did you add an extra zero or something? That's the biggest cut I've ever gotten from one job!" She awaited a response but was met with a continued stare, as Kara's cheeks began to take on a reddish hue.

"Ah- oh..." Jules glanced down at herself after a moment, then back up at Kara. "This doesn't usually happen. I promise I'm ready for our next contract- it's just, like, a temporary side effect," she frantically explained, feeling over one of her breasts. "It's a reaction that some aliens cause when they... you know... but it's okay, it just takes longer to go away," she explained.

Kara blinked a few times and exhaled. "Sorry, it's just, whoa," she mused, her eyes exploring every inch of Jules over and over again. "You're the Tank, so if you say you're ready, then let's get a move on," she ordered, struggling to refocus on their next task as she turned and headed up to the cockpit.

Jules seemed a bit embarrassed. Her suit didn't leave much to the imagination anyway, but the way it hugged her more curvaceous form was downright lewd. She hadn't told Kara, but whenever this happened previously, she also became fervently horny. Jules had spent the latter two days of her recovery masturbating nonstop in her cabin. She'd managed to make it several hours without cumming now, though, and hoped she would be able to hold it together for the next job. Either way, she knew she couldn't keep Kara waiting too long now that the previous client was no longer holding them up.

Kara began making preparations for takeoff, and Jules took a seat in her co-pilot chair, trying to keep her mind off anything sex-related. She watched Kara work for a moment, but quickly realized that was a mistake. Images from the aftermath of the last job flashed through her mind- the sensation of Kara's hot seed flooding into her and stretching her already swollen belly. Jules blushed and shifted her gaze out the cockpit window as they jetted out of the station and back into the vacuum of space.

"So, what's this next job?" Jules asked. "Location? Risks? What's the payout like? Whatever it is, I should be able to bounce back faster this time."

"Oh," Kara looked over with a grin, "it's a *real* good one." She initiated warp and began pulling up data on the dash display. "Target's on a moon in this system, so it's a quick trip. I've got an old friend at a lab that's been researching some of the local fauna," she began as she pulled up a diagram on the screen. It appeared to show a mass within the wall of a cave filled with orbs. "These things. They make some type of pearl. It's not exactly an egg, but it is biological, and they instantly decay outside of a living host. The pearls are about this big," Kara held her index and thumb about two inches apart. "They've managed to get a few back to their lab in artificial wombs, but it's slow and expensive. No one's tried with a Tank yet- it's unproven, but I think it may work."

"I like the sound of this," Jules smiled as she imagined being pumped full of the orbs. "It's not often that you're much more than a diversion as a Tank. Any other threats to take into account?" She asked.

"Not really. The cave critters are pretty docile, and the things in the walls are about as smart as a slug. They should be pretty abundant, so we've just gotta get in, find one, get the pearls, then get out," Kara explained. "I'm not sure what the payout will look like. The lab holds stuff close to the chest, so my pal doesn't even know how much the retrieval costs them now. She was adamant that we would be well-compensated though. We're getting paid per pearl, so this will be a capacity test," Kara paused and looked over at Jules. "That work for you?"

"Uh- uh huh," Jules muttered. She was pinching one of her nipples through her suit, as her other hand explored her pussy through the slit in her pants. "Hey, K-Kara? Do we have time for a quickie first?" Jules asked, looking back at her crewmate with eyes full of lust. Her mind flashed back and forth between scenes of aliens from previous jobs and Kara's throatfucking of her a few days ago.

"What? No, we're almost there," Kara replied, raising an eyebrow. "What's gotten into you? Of course we're not gonna fuck *before* a job." She easily resisted the temptation, but was definitely getting a bit stiff seeing Jules like this.

Jules moaned deeply as she aggressively fingered herself. Within moments, she arched her back in the chair and cried out as her juices spilled down the front of the seat. She only slowed briefly, though, and quickly resumed masturbating like her life depended on it.

"Uh- ah shit," Kara cut herself off when an alarm on the dash began beeping. She turned and took the controls. They were out of warp near their destination, but the autopilot was upset with something, maybe a gravitational miscalculation. Kara manually brought them in for a shaky landing near the cave entrance. The planet was mostly barren with short scrubland plants, but was very hilly. Once they were finally on the ground, her attention turned back to Jules.

"What's gotten into you?" Kara demanded. She was starting to get comfortable around Jules, but was having some doubts about this job. Jules was laying back in the chair now, catching her breath. Kara collected herself and calmed her tone. "Are you okay?" She asked.

"I- I'm sorry, Kara," Jules responded between deep breaths. "I should've told you. This happens when I'm like... this," she glanced down at her body. "I thought it had passed, but I'll at least be alright for a few hours now, promise. I didn't want to keep holding up the work."

"Hey, it's okay. Just make sure you tell me when something's up. I'm the Captain, so I'm responsible for your safety." Kara stood and offered Jules a hand. "If you're sure you're ready now, then let's get out there." Kara was still a bit doubtful, but this should be a manageable problem for a relatively safe mission.

Jules gave a weak, affirmative nod and shakily rose from the seat. Kara began suiting up in the armory. She was unsure how many pearls Jules would be able to take, but assumed it would be cumbersome to get her back to the ship on her own two feet. Kara grabbed the hover pallet from the cargo hold just in case; it was about the size of a briefcase in its collapsed form. By the time Kara was ready, Jules seemed to have most of her strength back and was waiting by the ramp.

The two set off into the cave, guided by Kara's helmet lights. The formations near the cave's mouth were pretty jagged, but that all changed once they got away from the natural light outside. The surfaces suddenly became very smooth, with the exception of the ceilings. The walls were dotted with small pits, some bigger than others. On close inspection, they only seemed to go about an inch into the rock. The duo trekked around in the dark tunnels for several long hours without seeing anything of interest.

"Ugh," Kara huffed, "what's the fucking deal with this place? My contact said EVERY cave they checked was filled with these things poking out of the wall every few feet! We can't be this unlucky!" She shouted and kicked a small rock, which echoed down the path forward.

Jules stood in timid silence. She could feel the urge to get off creeping up again, and was doing everything she could to suppress it. "Is it me, or is this place getting kinda warm?" she asked as she fanned her flush face.

"Jules, I hope you're not losing it again like you did on the ship..." Kara began, but quickly realized that Jules was not being rhetorical. Her suit slightly regulated the internal climate in a way that muted the temperature change, but now that her attention was drawn to it she could definitely tell something was up. Kara's left side, the side closest to the cave wall, was definitely warmer than the right. She stopped and stuck her hand out, and it was even more noticeable. "Ah, um, sorry about that. I think you're right. There's something weird about this spot."

Kara kept her distance from the wall and tried to discern any differences. It was riddled with the same shallow pits as the rest of the cave, and there wasn't really anything else of note. Jules, a little unfocused at this point, took a few steps closer. As she drew near, something began to happen. There was a slight hum, and something seemed to be moving within the pits.

"I think this might be it. Get a little closer... slowly," Kara ordered, still standing back and keeping an eye out for anything unexpected.

Jules took a few more steps, and the activity in the wall intensified. A bit of rubble spilled out of the pits dotting the cave. Moments later, milky white tendrils began poking out from each, varying slightly in shape and size. Jules let down her guard a bit, and was getting even more excited about the prospects of getting plowed by some alien. The protrusions stuck out a few inches, then stopped.

"Well, any day now," Jules complained. She stepped closer again, and reached out to touch the wall. The tendrils near her began to poke out further, and thickened a bit. Her eyes lit up. "C'mon, take me," she whispered.

A minute or so passed without anything else happening. Jules was getting her hopes up, but it was quickly becoming apparent that this wasn't going to be the usual alien encounter. Kara dropped the hover pallet, and it floated about a foot off the ground in its collapsed form. She took a seat to give her feet some rest.

"I think *you're* gonna have to fuck *it*," Kara said with a slight laugh. "Just pick one and go to town."

'One...' Jules thought. One wasn't going to be good enough. Her eyes scanned the cave wall, and stopped on a pair of tendrils very close together, one above the other on part of the wall that jutted out, almost like a seat. Jules walked over to the alluring stalks. She grinned and turned around, rubbing her puffy pussy lips through her suit against the cock-like protrusions. The humming from the wall grew a bit more intense, and she could feel the two shafts begin to stiffen a bit. She pressed her backside against the tips over and over again, until they were finally stiff enough to slip through both slits in her suit.

Jules let out a pleased sigh as she eased down onto the two tendrils. They were becoming quite girthy, and felt like they were getting longer too. She couldn't see it, but the rest of the wall protrusions were receding as these two grew. She felt her ass press against the warm, smooth cave wall, and she held there, feeling the shafts twitch and throb slightly inside her. "Come on, give it to me," she pleaded and began impatiently gyrating her hips after a moment.

The shafts responded, but not in a way that was satisfying enough for Jules. They were very big now and gave both of her holes a good stretching, but it wasn't enough. "Do I ~unf~ have to do all the fucking around here?" Jules grunted as she began moving her hips further. She slid herself several inches up the thick cocks and slammed her ass down against the wall over and over to make up for the lack of thrusting, making a satisfying *slap* sound each time.

Both cocks reached what seemed to be their full size and stiffness, reaching deep into Jules' insides. She let out a satisfied groan as they took on a ridged texture, and her hips began moving more fervently, jostling her hefty tits. At long last, the shafts began to thrust. They met Jules' pace, sliding several extra inches out of the wall each time she forced her ass against it.

"Oh, y- *yessss*," Jules gasped as she climaxed. Her knees shook as she fell back against the wall. Her juices splattered against the rock and trickled down to the cave floor. She probably would've fallen over if it weren't for the two huge, stiff tendrils spearing her. The shafts kept thrusting into her as she came, not breaking pace in the slightest. They began alternating thrusts as she sat there, still cumming and clenching around them.

The rumbling in the wall intensified. The shafts began to pulse faster inside Jules as she began to come down off her first orgasm. They thrust in as far as they could, and a series of bumps raced up each, stretching her ass and pussy slightly as each passed through.. The orbs, their sought-after treasure, were quickly pumped out of each cock in single file. Jules' belly began to visibly swell as the pearls were deposited deep inside her, forming a bumpy texture beneath her thin suit.

Kara was unable to look away from the scene, and was idly rubbing the bulge between her legs as she watched. She partially snapped out of it when she saw Jules' belly begin to fill up. "Oh, woah, way to go!" She exclaimed. Each new bump in Jules' tummy would soon be a hefty chunk of change in both of their bank accounts.

Within seconds, Jules reached a full-term pregnant size, but the flow of orbs suddenly stopped, and the shafts resumed their idle throbbing. "Oh... *fuck*," Jules sighed as she gathered herself. "I'm n-not done with you yet," she grunted as she clutched her belly and slowly resumed her movements. She felt her heavy tits weighing against the top of her belly as they bounced.

The firm orbs stirred around inside Jules as she brought her ass down on the shafts over and over. Before long, they were twitching uncontrollably again as they extended deeper once more. The cave rumbled, and Jules felt the orbs within her shuffle around as more were forced inside, even faster than before. She held the sides of her belly as she struggled to keep bouncing. Her suit finally split around the middle, freeing her to expand further.

"Oh... my god..." Jules panted as her legs weakened again, "c-cumming." She fell back against the rock, the only way she could stay upright with the new weight in her belly. The flow suddenly stopped again, and Jules was left quaking as she tried to balance her absurdly large belly. She would look overdue with multiples, if weren't for the big bumps protruding all over her stretched skin.

Kara hopped up and rushed over to help steady the struggling Tank. "Whoa, whoa, I've got ya," she assured Jules as she gently cradled and supported her belly. "This is... a lot. You did so great," Kara assured her with a smile. "Let's get you to the pallet and find our way outta here." She began trying to pull Jules away from the wall.

Jules shook her head. "Not... full yet," she managed between heavy breaths. She began trying to move again in her overwhelmed state. Her holes twitch and clenched around the two shafts as she weakly gyrated, pressing her ass against the angled wall. Each of her breaths became a moan, and she was so sensitive that none of her movements were steady any more.

The cocks had already resumed their full force thrusting, keeping Jules at the peak of pleasure as it stirred up her insides like she had wanted from the start. The orbs visibly shifted under her skin as she cried out and came again and again. The cave began rumbling violently, causing dust and pebbles to fall from the ceiling.

Jules looked up at Kara with a weak, yet lusty expression. "I... feel it cumming again," she panted, barely audible. She was a limp, quivering, cumming mess, barely held up by Kara. Jules let out a grunt as the cocks flared out inside her, and the rush of orbs resumed. It was faster than ever- multiple rushing out of each at a time, so many that they were crammed next to each other on their way out.

Jules' tummy churned and strained under the huge load. It was massive and taut, like a big, bumpy exercise ball. She felt the immense pressure at the top of her stomach as she reached her limit. "K-Kara? I think I'm ful- *mph*," her mouth closed tightly as the bulge of an orb climbed up her throat, and she struggled to swallow it back down.

Jules feebly attempted to stand and pull herself away, but failed. More pearls fought their way into her throat. Her hands gripped the sides of her belly as it failed to stretch as quickly as she was being filled. She shot Kara a worried glance, and her mouth was finally forced open. Having a pressure outlet at last, the pearls raced up her throat and spilled out of her mouth. She groaned and came again as they were pumped all the way through her. Each pearl bounced once off her belly, then disintegrated into a clear liquid by the time they splattered against the cave floor.

Kara was stunned, and didn't know what to do. Jules' belly was still expanding, but she seemed safe now that there was somewhere for the excess to go. She did her best to just keep supporting the ever increasing weight in Jules' tummy. Kara didn't even realize that she was absolutely rock hard from watching this all happen.

Eventually, the cave rumbling began to subside. The orbs coming out of Jules' mouth slowed, and the shafts inside her began to shrink and recede into the cave. "F- *umph* fuck that's a lot," Jules sighed as she forced the last attempted escapees back into her stomach. "Kara, please help me sit."

Kara helped Jules slowly slide down to the floor, which wasn't easy with all the strength gone from the Tank's legs. Jules groaned as she dropped the last few inches to the ground. She was forced to lean back a bit- her belly was stretched to the absolute limit, and prevented her from sitting fully upright. It stuck out past her knees, and prevented her from seeing her feet. All she could do was gently rub it and catch her breath.

12