Kara and the Tank Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kara slid the hover pallet over. "So... I guess I'll just roll you on..." she offered. She expected Jules to reject, but she seemed more focused on keeping everything inside at the moment. The pallet dropped to the ground, and Kara carefully rolled her companion onto it.

As Jules rolled over her belly, a couple orbs popped out of each of her lower holes. She groaned and did her best to hold the rest in. Kara pushed her onto the pallet on her back, which was much more comfortable. The pallet lifted a few inches off the ground and followed Kara as she made her way back to the cave entrance. Jules was left moaning and rubbing her belly, occasionally swallowing an orb back down. They made it out of the cave without issue, though it was a long trek. Kara could hear Jules moaning behind her the whole way, occasionally crying out in pleasure as she climaxed again.

"K-Kara?" Jules uttered with a groan as the pallet carried her behind the Captain into the cargo hold. "Not that I'm complaining, but how long do I ~unf~ have to hold all this?" She finished weakly.

"Not much longer," Kara assured her. "The lab is in a station in this system, so it's a quick flight. Just keep holding on until then. I'll get us going," she explained. Kara removed her armor and quickly made her way to the cockpit. She got them in the air in no time, and set their course for the research station. She messaged their contact and informed her that they were en route with a large load.

They arrived within minutes. Kara went to check on Jules while the ship went through the automated docking sequence. She was sound asleep already, besides the occasional twitches. Her hulking belly still churned and groaned under the strain of its contents. She began guiding the hover pallet towards the docking port.

As the door opened with a *fwoosh* a tall figure stepped aboard through the sterilization mist. Kara's hand instinctively went to her blaster. As the mist cleared, the figure became more visible. She was a towering Uvuian with lavender skin and piercing teal eyes. This could only be one person.

"Chu-nay!" Kara smiled in relief as she recognized her old friend. "You shouldn't go stepping onto people's ships unannounced. I almost shot a hole through you!" Kara warned as she extended her hand.

Chu-nay reached out and shook in return. "Now, you know one blaster shot couldn't do much," she smirked. "I see your partner is carrying our delivery. I'll get her down to the collection area and we'll get her... mobile again," she explained, still processing just how huge Jules was. "I'd stay and chat, but we need these samples secured ASAP. You're welcome to stay on-station while we process everything. I think our rooms are probably more spacious than this ship's," she noted as she glanced around. "I'll come find you when we're ready to discuss payment."

Kara nodded and followed her out. Chu-nay dropped her off in the dormitory area and continued on with the incapacitated Jules. Kara wandered into the assigned room. It was indeed much larger, and much nicer than what any ship short of a pleasure cruiser could offer. It was beginning to set in just how tired she was. Her legs were sore and her feet ached. She shed her clothes and trudged over to the plush bed, practically falling asleep before she fell onto it.

12