Karaoke 2023 - Coming Soon

Story Info
Open to All: a music-centered story challenge event!
351 words
2.7k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Literotica
Literotica
2,165 Followers

Karaoke Inaugural Story Event

Like all Author-Created Events, this is not a contest! It is a chance to stretch your writerly muscles, explore writing on a theme, and connect with readers who enjoy the fruits of the challenge!

The Karaoke Story Event theme is simple (but that doesn't necessarily mean easy!), as explained by the event creator and organizer Altissimus:



Pick a song and write a story that uses the title of that song, and, inasmuch as is possible, reflects the content of that song.



"Karaoke" Story Event Info

Open to all authors provided they read and understand the concept.
organizer: Altissimus
submission deadline: September 25th - October 5th
challenge date: final anthology list posted on October 10th

Rules & Guidelines

• The story title has to be “[Your Chosen Song Here]” (so, using above examples, "Crush" or "Every Breath You Take" etc)
• The spirit of the event is to then craft your story around the words, meaning or message of the song - but the degree to which you do this is up to you.
• Any subject, any category, any length you like.
• Author must copy and paste the phrase "Karaoke Story Event" in the "Notes" field of the submission. We recommend that you COPY & PASTE it into the NOTES field to avoid typos.
• Please use "Karaoke" and "Karaoke 2023" as story tags.

Please see the "Karaoke" Story Event: Official Support Thread if you have questions, need clarification, or just want to discuss the event with the participating authors.

If you've got an idea for a themed writing challenge, feel free to contact us anytime! We're open to anyone organizing a new event.

And if you're looking for a fun way to stretch your skills, check out our list of current author-organized challenges!

From all at Literotica a big thank-you to the readers who have supported the site and the writers by way of views, votes and comments.

And a special thank-you to Altissimus for creating and organizing this very cool event!

Literotica
Literotica
2,165 Followers
Share this Story

Similar Stories

Crash Into Me A man becomes obsessed with a dancer, and her friend.in Transgender & Crossdressers
Karaoke 2023 - The Stories Read all the song-inspired tales!in Erotic Couplings
Singing Santa Baby (Daddy version) I wrote some yummy lyrics to "Santa Baby"in Audio
Holding Out For A Hero Less attractive than cousins, Penny magically masturbates.in Toys & Masturbation
Addicted To American Idol Man can't separate American Idol from his personal life.in Humor & Satire
More Stories