Crash Into Me

Story Info
A man becomes obsessed with a dancer, and her friend.
22k words
4.89
30.2k
43
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Kabba118
Kabba118
321 Followers

Hello all!

This is being submitted for the Karaoke 2023 author event. Combining my love of music with my love of writing? How could I pass it up!??

A reminder that it's a love story first, with sexual scenes in between. It might make you cry, but only a little bit. :) And always happy tears at the end.

I hope you enjoy it, and as always, I welcome your comments!

-SK

~~~

You've got your ball, you got your chain

Tied to me tight, tie me up again

Who's got their claws in you my friend?

Into your heart I'll beat again

~~~

"Oh. Shit."

Cameron was already late. Like, super, duper late. And Diego hated it when he was late, since he was their headliner, even though the show didn't start for another hour. But now Cameron was really going to be late and Diego was going to scream his head off at him.

He sat in his car as the steam from the engine billowed in front of him, in shock, in disbelief, that he rear ended a Benz because he was checking the time on his phone. Who the fuck rear ends a Benz!?

Cars blared behind him, so upset that their evening commute was now going to be even longer, but he didn't move. He just stared and stared at the spiderwebs that the cracked glass made. The hood of his car was so crunched up it mostly blocked the view in front of him. At least the airbags didn't break, he thought, then he chuckled at how stupid a thought it was.

He watched the hazard lights come on, then he saw the driver's side door pop open, and the long legs of a man wearing a grey suit stepping out onto the lefthand shoulder. He watched the man come to his window, then bent low to it to look Cameron in his eyes.

"You okay?" he heard through the glass.

Cameron stared at the man. He had to be 6'5 at least, more pepper than salt looking hair about an inch off his head, clean shaven face, angled jaw, blue eyes, wide pink lips. Of course, he's hot and he's rich, Cameron thought bitterly.

The passenger side of the car opened, and a dark haired woman stepped out onto the road with a shawl around her, also looking concerned.

"Matthew?" she called out.

"It's okay, hun, get back in," he said to her. "I don't want you standing on the highway." The woman dutifully did as she was told.

It was enough to shake Cameron out of his stupor. Hot. Rich. Straight. Married. Nope, nope, nope, nope.

He shut the car off and pressed his hazard lights too before he held the door handle and pushed it open, listening to it crunch and creak. The man stepped back and allowed Cameron to come out of the car.

"I'm okay," he said first. "And I'm really, really sorry. I'm late for work and I wasn't paying attention and I'm really, really sorry."

"It's okay," the man said calmly. "I'm just glad you're alright."

"Yeah." Cameron looked at his Altima. "But she isn't."

"Nothing a little paint won't fix," the tall man deadpanned.

That made Cameron smile. He looked up. "I've never been in an accident before. I don't know what to do. Do we exchange insurance companies?"

"We will. I'm sure Shiree already called the police," he said. "My wife," he clarified right after that. "And if not, highway patrol should be here soon. We'll just wait by our cars."

"Okay," he replied. But the man didn't walk back to his car. He continued to stand near Cameron, who could now smell the faintness of his cologne, probably from wearing it all day at his expensive job.

He leaned on Cameron's car door, crossed his ankles, and put his hands in his pocket, watching the last rays of the sun go down. "Don't you need to call your job?" the man asked.

Cameron stood there awkwardly. "No. I'd rather just show up late with a police report."

"Ah. No better excuse than that for being late."

Cameron smirked. "That is true."

The man gave him a small smile back. "What's your name?"

"Cameron. Cam."

"Nice to meet you, Cam. I'm Matt."

"Nice to meet you, Matt."

They fell quiet, just staring at each other. For a moment, he felt like Matt was checking him out. He watched the man's eyes circle Cameron's body. And since Cam was wearing a crop top exposing his belly button ring, and skinny jeans that hugged his thighs, it was easy to do.

Then Cam remembered his nopes and turned away first, wrapping his arms across his chest. A cop siren began to blare in the background. "I think that's our song, Matt."

"I think you're right, Cam," he said back.

Sure enough they began to see the flashing lights trying to weave through the highway traffic, who must have said, fuck it, and drove on the shoulder, stopping right behind Cameron's car. The cop stepped out and demanded, "Everyone back in your vehicle and attempt to pull your vehicles completely onto the lefthand shoulder."

Matt and Cameron went in opposite directions and did as they were told. Cameron was surprised that he still had an axle and wheels that worked with how hard he slammed into the dark grey Benz, but he was able to squeak to the side. When he came out of the car, the officer stopped at him first.

"So what happened?" he asked.

Before he could speak, Matt said, "It's been stop and go traffic for miles. I'm sure I stopped short because the car in front of me stopped short and Cam didn't have enough time to slam on his brake."

The cop looked from Cameron to Matt. "You two know each other?"

"No," they said simultaneously.

"We just introduced ourselves right before you came," Matt said.

"Oh okay," said the cop. "I need licenses, registrations, and insurance cards to put together a preliminary report." He turned to Cameron. "You'll need a tow. Will your insurance cover the tow?"

Cameron nodded, happy that he had a job with benefits, and was now making enough money to get full insurance, and not the bare minimum coverage. "I have Liberty Mutual." He opened the car door and pulled out his paperwork as Matt walked back to his car and asked his wife to hand him his.

The officer took the paperwork and went back to his car. Cameron stood there unsure of what to do next. Matt noticed. "You should call your insurance company now, let them know you were in an accident and need a tow."

"Oh. Right." He grabbed his phone from inside the car too. "Thanks."

"You're welcome."

Cameron sighed. "I really am sorry."

"It's okay," Matt said again. "Believe it or not, it's not the worst thing that happened to me today." He glanced at his car and said in a distant voice, "My wife asked me for a divorce at dinner tonight."

"Oh fuck!" Cameron exclaimed.

But Matt shrugged. "She should have asked me for a divorce two years ago when Ingrid started college. We've been distant roommates for a while before that."

Before Cameron could respond, the officer came back after scanning their documents. "Okay. Call your tow. Call your insurance companies and report the accident. I'll put something together now, but you'll pick up your official police report in 24 hours from the Second Precinct downtown."

Cameron picked up his phone and began to make the call. Matt walked back over to his car, taking pictures of the damage to his bumper and trunk. The officer put red flashers on the ground as a warning to other drivers and went back to finish his report. After about twenty minutes of standing on the highway and the sun completely going down, he gave them the temporary reports with all their information on it.

Cameron glanced at his full name: Matthew Peter Doyle. His age: 49. His address: On the other side of town where the upper middle class lived. His insurance company: Allstate. He looked up and he could see that Matt was doing the same, looking at his information.

Matt looked at Cameron. "Hey, Cam," he started. "I can wait, you know. Until the tow comes, then give you a ride home. Or to work. Or wherever."

The Nopes screamed at him again as Matt's eyes traveled up and down Cam's body. "It's okay," he said, wrapping his arms around his chest again. "Thanks for the offer, Matt, but I think you should get Shiree home."

He looked at the car as if he had forgotten he had a wife in there. "Right. I should." He turned back to Cameron. "Well, it was nice... ah... crashing into you."

Cameron couldn't help laughing. "I crashed into you, remember?"

Matt grinned. "Yeah. You sure did." He nodded at Cameron. "Goodnight. Be safe tonight."

"You too." He watched Matt begin to walk away. "Hey, Matt? You've had a shitty day. Make sure you go out tonight," Cameron suggested. "Park your car, take an Uber to a bar you like, and get completely wasted on this random Thursday night. You earned it."

"I think I just might," Matt said. He gave Cameron a little wave. Cameron watched him get into his luxury car and safely put his signal on to join the traffic. Then he waited for his tow.

~~~

Sweet like candy to my soul

Sweet you rock, and sweet you roll

Lost for you, I'm so lost, for you

~~~

"Where are you going?" she called out from the living room.

Anywhere but here, Matt wanted to say, but he didn't. He slid on his comfortable loafers and said, "It's been a rough day, Shiree. Between litigation and losing the case, to dinner, to the crash.... I just need some time to clear my head."

"You don't want to talk about it?" she asked, sitting up. "You're not going to at least try to fight for it? I tell you I want a divorce and you basically told me to pass the salt."

This was exactly what he didn't want. "Would anything I say change your mind?" he asked simply.

She stared at him. "No."

"Right." His phone beeped with a notification, letting him know his Uber driver had arrived. He grabbed his thin leather jacket as he walked out the door. "Don't wait up."

He hopped into the car and was taken thirty minutes to the other side of town to a small building on a dirt road. There was a simple sign that said Scardy Kats Bar and Lounge. Matt paid the cover charge and went over to the booth in the corner.

The waitress came over to him; a tall, voluptuous, honey colored drag queen, with honey colored eyes. Amber smiled in surprise that he was there that night, and he got his usual, a platter of wings of all flavors, but ordered Fireball whisky on the rocks. And waited for the show to begin.

It wasn't his first time in a gay bar. He had been curious all his life but didn't let his curiosity consume him until six years ago, when he stumbled into an affair with a gorgeous law clerk. It only lasted two months, the guilt alone made him confess everything to his wife who had been by his side since they were high school sweethearts.

They worked through it, went to marriage counseling and she was seemingly understanding of him wanting to explore that side of his sexuality.

He chalked it off as a midlife crisis and made the decision to stay together for the children and for companionship. Ashton was 18 and already in college in California, and Ingrid was 14. There was no reason to upend their home and family for Matt's one time mistake.

Matt stayed a good boy for the next three years, eyes never wandering, focused on his wife and daughter, advising his son who wanted to go into the law just like he did. But by the time Ingrid started at the same school her brother had graduated from, the house was too quiet and the distance between them grew. He needed something, anything.

Matt ventured into gay movies, erotic fiction novels, and watched shows with same sex couples. Then took the leap into porn. He found that he liked looking at transwomen and femboys the most, the delicate features, feminine attributes, enby's hiding cocks underneath their sundresses.

He started going to drag shows and strip clubs, where he could flirt heavily and be flirted with back. That led him back to affairs and random sexual encounters with feminine looking men that left him satisfied for the moment, but lonely afterward.

A few months ago someone at another club told him about the main dancers at Scardy Kats, mostly femboys, that it was his type of atmosphere. So he came out and gave it a chance about four months ago. It was a regular bar most of the time, male strippers on poles or in laps of patrons, but some nights they had dancers and a live show.

He liked Wednesday nights, for the lap dances and attention he would get, and Saturday nights for the cabaret dancers who presented as women. He had never been on a Thursday night though, so it would be a new experience for him. And today had been a shitty day and he needed something new.

He thought briefly about the cute kid who rammed into him. Blond wavy hair that was dark at the roots, big doe-like hazel eyes, cute little twink body with some curves to him. He reminded him of the law clerk he had bent over his desk almost every night while they worked on a case together, who was also blond. But the kid looked so young, like his 25 year old son, and he could never be with anyone that young. His wife would freak out.

My wife, Matt thought bitterly, downing his drink, then raising his hand to the waitress signaling another one. He wanted her to beg for something that simply wasn't there anymore.

They were young and in love for some many years. But they grew apart. They both knew it, but figured they would always be together. But after the affair, a hunger awoke inside of him, and he knew they were doomed. Especially since although Shiree said she forgave him, although she said she wanted to make it work and he was trying so hard to be attentive to her, she became distant. Sex became scarce and conversation dried out. She tapped out of the relationship.

So no, there would be no begging. Their children were adults and there was no need to spend the rest of their lives in an unhappy marriage. It was time.

The lights dimmed and the show began. A figure came onto the main stage in a sky blue tank lyrical dress and no shoes. She posed gracefully with her hand up and a leg out. She had long blond hair, hazel eyes, and bright red lipstick showing her full lips.

A song started that he maybe had heard in passing, but not his type of music, too acoustic guitar for him. But then she began to move.

Matt couldn't take his eyes off of her. She floated across the stage as if she'd been dancing her whole life. She was agile and moved in precision, every note a piece of her body responded to. As the tempo increased her movements became more contorted, abstruse, weird, and beautiful.

She spun holding onto her toe as the beat circled around her, her blond hair becoming like wings around her face, while the singer called out, "Crraaaaash into meeeee.... Craaaaash into meeee."

Then she dropped to her knees with a thud and sat on her legs, her head hung low, ending her dance with a pose of her hand, as if she was waiting for someone to hold it.

The song ended and there was silence, then a thundering applause. Matt sat there in awe, unable to move or think. He watched her simply stand up, smiled at everyone, bowed politely, and left the stage, as if she didn't rock his entire goddamn world.

Matt had never stared at a stage so hard, waiting for her to return. But it was other dancers that came out, all seductive, throwing themselves around. Very lovely. Very sexy. The kind of things he normally liked. But now it just made him sad and confused.

The waitress came by. "Need anything else, sweetheart?" she purred.

"Um..." He looked up at her. "Who was that, Amber?"

"Who, honey?"

"That woman on the stage? The one who... danced."

"They all dance, sweetheart," she purred again. But he stared at her. She knew exactly who he was talking about.

The waitress playfully rolled her eyes. "That's Ryn. She's our headliner on Thursday nights."

"R-I-N?"

"R-Y-N," Amber corrected.

"Ryn," Matt said again. "She was phenomenal."

"Yeah she is." She sighed. "The boys love her here. But she doesn't play with them. She does her sets and that's it. No lap dances, no backrooms, nothing. She's really sweet and talented, but you can tell she's not the exotic dancer type. She just fell into dancing here because, you know, nobody wants a femboy as a contemporary dancer."

She put on a smile. "Other than Ryn, is there anything I can do for you?" She batted her eyes at him.

Matt smiled back. "More whisky and coke. Thanks."

"You got it, sweetheart." Amber sashayed away.

When she returned with his drink he asked, "You said sets. Will she do another one?"

"Yes," the waitress confirmed. "She does the first set at 8pm, the second set at 9pm and the last set at 10pm. Then she leaves right after."

He tipped her $50. "Thank you for the information."

"Anytime," she said as she stuffed her boob with it.

So he sat and patiently waited for the next set. Ryn came out in a red leather skirt, black corset, fishnet stockings, and red heels. It was a different song, SOS by Rihanna, and a different persona, but her dancing was no less fluid and precise. That also got a standing ovation.

He drank and stayed for her third set, Unsteady by X Ambassadors, in a white one piece that covered her entire body. No less fluid. No less captivating. No less beautiful.

Then he wrote her a note.

Hello Ryn. I just wanted to tell you that I enjoyed watching you dance tonight. It captivated me from beginning to end, especially that first dance. You are beautiful and talented and special in so many ways. I hope to meet you one day. - The Attorney

When the waitress came by, he gave her another fifty and asked her to deliver the note to Ryn and she agreed.

~~~

Cameron gently pulled off the wig and the attached combs, leaving the nylon cap on, and began to scrub the bright red lipstick off his lips. He smiled at himself, thinking of his first performance.

It was complete improv, something he hadn't done in a long time. But his auto accident inspired him. He simply picked a song, closed his eyes, saw Matthew Peter Doyle's face, and began to dance. He didn't expect such a response but when he looked up and saw everyone on their feet clapping for him, it made his heart swell.

"Hey, Ryn," Amber said as she approached him.

"Hey, beautiful," he said looking at her through the mirror.

"I got something for you," she said with a sly smile.

Cameron frowned. "No."

"Oh c'mon," she begged with a hand on his shoulder. "He's gorgeous and he stayed through all your sets, just to see you."

Cameron shook his head. "I am not in the mood for another stalker."

Amber said, "I don't think he is. He's actually a regular, but it's the first time he'd seen you. A nice guy. And he's rich." She held out the napkin. "I read his note to you and it's really sweet. He didn't stay around for a response, he just left."

"Yeah, because he's waiting in the parking lot for me," Cameron deadpanned.

Amber wrapped her arms around his neck from behind. "Well it's a good thing he doesn't know how you look without your makeup, love."

Cameron patted her hand. Amber put the napkin on the table next to his eyeliner and left him. Cameron read the note. He had to admit, it was indeed sweet and made him smile. He taped it to his mirror.

~~~

Oh, when you come crash

Into me

And I come into you

~~~

A few weeks later, Cameron was working the bar when a tall man with bright blue eyes and black hair that had strains of white in it came in. Cameron stared at him as he was walking past the bar.

He practically pushed past the other two bartenders and yelled out, "Hey, Matt!"

Matt looked around confused, and spotted Cameron behind the bar. "Hey! Cam!"

He came over and sat at the bar. "You work here?" Matt asked.

"Yeah. I bartend here. What are you doing here?" he asked in surprise.

"I came for the drinks and the show," Matt said simply. "I've been coming here for months and I've never seen you here."

Kabba118
Kabba118
321 Followers