Kara's White Hot Sexual Awakening

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I didn't even hesitate to respond. We went from zero to full on making out tongues and all. I felt him fumbling around with something and all of a sudden he took my hand and put it on the fattest cock I had ever imagined. I didn't even try to pull away. Remember this was in public and I was not a public woman. He told me to stroke him then went right back to dry humping me except his cock was now fucking my hand. He must have been turned on quite a bit also because he was coating my hand with his pre-cum making his cock slide through my fist.

By now I could feel my pulse beating in my clitoris! While our tongues danced, my loins felt like they were on fire and I needed him to put it out. This was so not me but I acted like this was just what was supposed to happen, as if I expected it. Hubby was enjoying watching how easily I succumbed to his advances while he still watched out for others. Thinking back on it, I don't know if I was falling into his trap to have me or if he was falling into mine.

Tommy had another man's wife in his arms and wasn't going to let up without violating me every way he could. He maneuvered his hand up my silky shirt into my bra and squeezed my rock hard nipples. It was like hooking my nipple up to an electric current connected directly to my clit. He rolled them between his fingers while I stroked his hard cock. I'm surprised he didn't try to bend me over to fuck me right then and there. If I was wearing a skirt, I'm sure that he would have tried and I can't be certain if he would have been successful or not.

I wasn't able or willing to push him away. His hands and lips were driving me crazy with lust. I loved to kiss but kissing a stranger was something beyond exciting. He eventually moved both hands down below the waist to my ass and pussy as his fingers met in the middle. He pushed his fingers hard enough and found the opening into my vagina. With the yoga pants he was easily able to push inside of me an inch or so. He was zeroing in on his prize while his cock in my hand kept me mesmerized.

Suddenly thank goodness, the elevator dinged and a few seconds later opened. A couple of people walked out and went down the stairs without noticing anything so it seemed. I could tell Tommy had done this before because in an instant I was facing the wall overlooking the crowd with him right behind me. At least in this position it just looked like we were casually checking out the people below while he continued his manipulation of my body.

Before I could get my bearings, he pushed his hand down the front and inside of my pants and into my panties. He didn't stop until he traveled all the way to the very wet opening of my trimmed pussy where he hooked two fingers inside making me groan a little too loud. He pushed his cock that was barely inside his pants against my ass and ground it into me asking if it felt good. Omg!! This was moving way faster than I expected. I had a total strangers hand inside my pants that I met only about 10 min. ago and his fingers were slithering past my wet folds entering my most private parts. Wow how things can change with a blink of an eye or a comment from a co-worker.

"Can you feel my dick against your ass babe? Do you like it?"

I was concentrating on not coming all over his hand which was getting increasingly harder so all I could do was nod my head. I could actually hear the sloshing of my pussy through the noise below as his fingers moved vigorously inside me.

"Your pussy is drenched Kara, it wants my big cock inside of it doesn't it? Reach around and stroke me babe, feel how hard it is for you."

I did what he said while his fingers did a number on the swamp between my legs. I stroked his cock again while my mouth hung open and my eyes closed as I imagined him pushing inside me.

"You ever feel a cock that thick before now?"

"No."

"Do you think that big black cock would fit that tiny, hot little cunt of yours?"

"I'm not sure."

"How about we find out?" I was too mesmerized to answer and it felt sooo... good.

"You want that black cock inside your sweet cunt don't you Kara?" He became even more aggressive fingering my pussy making me squeal and almost causing me to loose my balance. My knees were weak and I was only able to still stand because of his arms around me and my one arm against the wall. He had also moved his other hand to my breast pulling my bra to the side, squeezing and pinching my left nipple sending me to another sexual level I had never been to before.

"Tell me babe, do you want me to fuck you? Say it..."

"Yes."

"Say it for me, tell me what you want, tell me you want my black dick inside your white cunt... let me hear it Kara, tell me how much you want to me to take your fine ass body and fuck you. I want to use you so hard right now Kara, say it."

Finally I submitted to what he wanted to hear.

"Yes, yes I want you to fuck me."

"Say it."

"Please, I want you to fuck...oh, me with your... black cock, I NEED you to...OH god... fuck me... please fuck me." I was delirious by now but he wasn't quite done.

"Tell me you want me to fuck your married cunt, I want to hear you say it."

This time I not only said it but I turned my head as much as I could, looked him in the eyes while his fingers were still buried deep inside my pussy, gritted my teeth and with all the determination and sincerity I had...

"I want you to take me someplace to fuck my married, white cunt with your black cock, do it!" I said it with an intensity that I still didn't know I had. My husband later told me that he had never heard me talk that way with such passion and was the hottest thing he had ever heard me say, ever.

"I'm going to tear that pussy up." He smiled and looked at my husband and said, "How about we get out of here so I can fuck the shit out of your wife's tight pussy." He then pulled his fingers out and licked my juices off.

"Her delicious married pussy."

I couldn't wait any longer. Before I chickened out I got as decent as I physically could and walked down the stairs while they hurried up and followed. As we walked to our vehicles, hubby stayed back to give us some room so Tommy and I looked like a couple walking together.

The vehicle was a good 10 to 15 minutes away and Tommy didn't want his spell he had over me to break. He also found that he really liked stretch pants. When we walked, he kept putting his hand down the back of my pants feeling all the way down to the bottom gripping my cheeks and lightly touching me.

"You have a fine ass for a white girl Kara."

When nobody was coming our way he pushed inside the front of my pants going down to my wet pussy. It was an awkward way to be walking, I had never had fingers playing with my clit in this position before. Ever so often he would pull out of my bottoms to put his arm around my shoulder, reaching down my shirt so he could play with my small breasts, all the time telling me what he was going to do to me.

"I'm going to tear your pussy up, you just wait, I'm going to fuck you so good you'll be howling at the moon, then when I'm done soiling your married cunt, I'm going to fuck you again." I don't know why I wasn't laughing at his banter, it was comical. Apparently my husband was getting a kick out of it. I guess I was just too focused on the sex that I was determined to let happen.

Once we had reached the area where there were no more people, he again took his cock out and led my hand to his shaft. I felt a little silly, like I was walking a dog holding onto his leash. This was all new to me so I figured I would just go for it. If a person did happen by, I would pull away until they passed, then I would reach for him again and stroke it with my own free will. Not once during his attempt to violate and seduce me did I resist.

I was aware that he was steering his prey and moving in for the score and I had no desire to stop him. I should also say that I have always had the "being taken advantage of and used" fantasy and at this moment it was in full bloom.

While walking, we found a dark, semi secluded spot with no cameras present that we could see. He took me to the area and leaned me against the wall kissing me again. I'm very surprised he didn't try to push my pants down further but I think even he didn't want to push it. His fingers slithered past my clit and went right through the very well lubricated lips, penetrating me again without any resistance.

While my husband stood back, Tommy was determined to give me an orgasm and if I wasn't so nervous at the time, I'm sure I would have gone off like a firecracker. Hubby knew of my desire of being submissive so he let it unfold before him as he watched to make sure I was a willing participant. Little did I know that Tommy was doing what was expected after several private conversations between him and my husband. That's right, he was in on it. I should have known.

He finally pulled out of me, licked his fingers again and said. "Your pussy is throbbing for me to fuck it, let's get to some privacy before I fuck you on somebody else's car."

We moved our vehicles next to each other at the far area of the parking lot. When hubby and I got into our truck he asked me if I was okay. I told him yes, I wanted to do this. He had me look into his eyes and tell him again so he could be 100% sure.

"Tell me what you want."

"I want Tommy to fuck me, I don't know why but I really want this to happen." That's all he needed to hear.

We walked to the back of the truck and pulled the gate down. While we made out some more, I let Tommy pull my pants along with my panties to my knees. This was the first time I was literally bare ass naked in a parking lot and it was with a stranger.

"Suck my dick."

He shoved his pants down and I did my best trying to suck him but he was just too thick. I slathered my tongue around his head and licked the pre-cum that was pouring out of him. I didn't know how I was going to fit this thing inside me but I was darn sure going to try.

My heart started racing and my breathing came quick as he pulled out of my mouth and had me lean over the tailgate. He mounted me from behind and shoved his cock inside my pussy. Well, at least he tried to. It took several attempts but unbelievably his cock finally pushed my pussy lips apart entering me. For the first time in 15 years I now had another man's hard, bare cock inside my flaming hot and soaked pussy and I loved it!

He wasn't gentle either, trying to shove the whole thing inside me instead of a little at a time. It hurt for him to fuck me at first but I knew he was breaking me in. I had a sort of sick satisfaction for actually letting this happen to me.

He had a good rhythm going with his steel shaft sliding in and out of me and I felt like my virginity was being taken once again. We were in a pretty secluded part of the parking lot but as he spread my legs and pushed into my pussy over and over again I wasn't able to keep my moans down. We didn't want to have the police called by one of the residents at the apartments we were facing so we moved to the backseat of the truck.

Side note; hubby was pretty sure we were watched through more than one window and saw a guy come out to sit on his balcony during my loud moaning. Hope he liked the show.

"Get my dick wet again and slide that tight cunt down onto me."

Leaning into the truck I sucked him and soaked him with my saliva, I then got in and straddled his thighs with my back facing him. I grabbed his cock, brushed the head against my pussy and dropped my weight down until his balls were touching the spread lips of my entrance. He was now buried inside me balls deep. This time it felt amazing and I almost passed out from the feeling of being so full. I rode him for a few minutes and eventually had a few mind altering orgasms. My pussy needed this so bad.

I was mentally lost as I rode his cock for quite some time having numerous orgasms. With both hands on my hips, each time I would lift off of his cock, he would pull me back down to empale me again and again. Finally after some vigorous fucking he shouted that he was going to cum which only sent me over the edge yet again. He grabbed both hips and pulled me in hard so he could shoot as deep as possible completing his violation of my body.

After he finished soiling me, he had me get off his cock and told me to suck him so he could get hard again.

"I'm not done with you yet."

I was finally able to suck his cock since it had deflated to normal size but it didn't stay that way long, soon he started growing inside my mouth. My mind was still reeling from the whole sordid ordeal and my pussy throbbing from the fucking I just received. I was hoping his cock would harden quickly so I could have it shoved back inside me as soon as possible no matter how painful or how much it stretched me. I was hoping he would be more gentle the second time around because I still needed to be fucked but it wasn't to be.

After only a few minutes had passed, he was at full length and girth. He flipped me over in the back seat so I was lying on my back with my legs spread ready to be violated yet again. I'm only 5 feet nothing with shoes on so I was able to fit completely in the back seat as he positioned himself to spear inside me again. My head was almost against the door handle as Tommy flung my legs over his shoulders bending me in half.

My pussy by now wasn't providing as much lube that I needed with his size but as mentally and physically turned on that I was, it didn't matter. I just wanted sex!

He pounded me for another 10 minutes or so before he said he was going to cum again so I grabbed him by his ass and dug my fingernails in telling him.

"Yes, do it, cum inside me."

This time he shoved into me balls deep using the door at his feet for leverage to get inside of me as deep as possible, flooding me once again with his potent sperm. When he was done using my body for his personal cum bucket and was satisfied that he could put a mark on his bedpost he had me clean his cock up with my mouth. He had fucked another man's wife and enjoyed it thoroughly. As enjoyable as it was, the one downfall was that he forgot about me and was focused only on his desires to get off with my body. We got dressed, kissed and just like that we went our separate ways.

Hubby watched at how I responded to being taken and dominated and of course heard me beg for his cock telling him to fuck me. My long buried fantasy of being used and taken was satisfied that night and he knew it.

On the drive home, hubby wanted to make sure I was all good and I told him I was more that good. I had taken a huge step and my heightened hormones helped me to take it further than I ever expected. When we got home we didn't have sex or make love, we fucked, I was sore but didn't care. He shot his load nice and deep reclaiming my pussy as his own.

Hubby was wondering if this was going to be a one and done event.

"Oh no! If you're willing, I want to do it again but with a different guy" I said.

We had already chosen a few guys that I wanted to get with, hubby told me about a guy who was a cowboy. He was very polite and respectful. A few days later him and Robert met on their own where they plotted to help with another fantasy that I'd kept buried for years. I wanted a massage, not just any massage either. I wanted a happy ending massage. I never in my wildest dreams thought that I would ever let it happen but there they were, planning it. I was asked if I wanted to know the details but I told him no because I didn't want to have the opportunity for me to chicken out. I didn't even want to meet the guy first this time, in fact I didn't meet him until he was buried inside me.

"Go ahead and set something up" I told him, I trusted him and he didn't disappoint.

Epilogue:

Thirty days had gone by since my first hotwifing experience and I was now fucking new men on a regular basis, in fact inside those 30 days I had invited 8 men to take me, 8 men to fuck me and use my naked body over and over again, 8 men had buried themselves balls deep inside my very willing and very married pussy. I took every inch and every thrust they could give me. I desperately begged them to fuck me and to shoot their cum inside me, the deeper the better.

I absolutely love the feel of a man's hard cock as it surged and pulsated inside my body knowing that my most sacred parts, my happily married pussy was being flooded with yet another man's DNA. I can't tell you how many loads of cum soiled my vagina or how much sperm ended up in my belly in those 30 days but it was more than I would have ever imagined.

Not long after my first experience I realized that I needed to take steps to solidify me as a true hotwife, I asked my husband to do me a favor.

"I need you to make me swallow your cum so I can get used to doing it with other men, don't let me pull away." Let's just say that today I can't get enough good hot cum shooting into my mouth. In fact as hubby puts it, I now have an oral fetish and cum swallowing addiction. I haven't heard any complaints as of yet except for maybe a few guys that had to push me away after they came because I wouldn't stop;)

That's all for now, hope you enjoyed my sexual awakening, I know I did and still do. Thanks for listening. I think it's time to call someone for a good hard release.

Kisses, Kara

12