All Comments on 'Karen'

by victormann

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago

You may be a college administrator but you've obviously never taken a college writing class. Real life master, you say? I doubt that.

Your writing is stiff and heavy handed. There is no flow to keep the reader involved. In all of your stories, you have replaced dominance with base misogyny. I can't tell if this is an attempt at satire, a desire to rile up reader emotions or a true representation of your lizard brained self. Whatever the source, your work is not entertaining.

FASfanFASfanalmost 8 years ago
It's hard to find anything positive to say about your stories

I know you are a new writer here, and I don't like to dis aspiring authors, especially new ones, but this is really a bit of a mess. Your writing isn't fluid, your subject material is, to be quite frank, misogynistic rather than D/s based, and all in all it felt grubby and poor.

You should keep writing, but try to get some help with your presentation, if not with your opinions of 'a woman's place'.

Benefit of the doubt -- three stars, and that's being generous.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
I liked it !

Good start, Keep writing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Loved it, haven’t laughed this much in ages !

Just because you engage in BDSM doesn’t mean you know what the fuck you’re doing.

Humiliation and Pain are only two aspects of BDSM and just because someone is submissive it doesn’t mean that they enjoy either one. BDSM should be Safe, Sane and Consensual are your “fucktoys” allowed any of that? It certainly wasn’t mentioned “Mr Experienced Master” that said if that’s what you and your partner(s) want the good luck to you.

As for Male Supremacist Household LOL what a fucking joke, I’ve read some of your other submissions and they are equally as ridiculous. You still come across as a misogynist.

What you actually mean is you have a 24/7 Master : Slave relationship where the master is male and the slave(s) are female.

Karen - had you fooled huh? Its quite common for those in stressful high powered jobs to be sexually submissive. Honestly it’s not rocket science.

If these stories are autobiographical and you’re still wondering why your kids moved out of state after getting married then try looking in a mirror. Being sexually dominant (oh the shame I didn’t capitalise the “d” word!) doesn’t mean treating women like shit.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous