All Comments on 'Karen: A Cheating Slut Wife'

by beermaker

Sort by:
  • 206 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Great

I enjoyed your story very much.

Boyd

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Welcome, Thanks And KUDO's

The scales of reality are a little more in tune thanks to your talent, imagination and theme of marital consequence. Well written.

Welcome and stay awhile for you are appreciated.

With Very High Regard

gusteufgusteufabout 18 years ago
More Beer...Less Talk

All kidding aside...Excellent tale Beermaker. I really enjoyed your first tale. But in many little ways, this one has taken a huge step upward. Needless to say, you are going to have some objecters. Do not let them get you down. You have a fan, waiting for your next 'batch'

respectfully

Gus

Kanga40Kanga40about 18 years ago
I liked this one

maybe he was a bit severe on the wife, but she did make her own decisions.

The plot fitted together well

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
normally

we don't care much about a person like Karen; but in this case, since her parents are so gracious, so generous (and JT never took advantage of their generosity, so it's an extremely healthy relationship; and now he's grooming the young briother in law to take over),,,

in this case, with so much evidence attesting to Jerome just fucking and using these married white pussies, as he put it so eloquently, and with Karen being made to listen to such trashy tralks from a man she's been in lover her whole life (Jerome, who never cared any thing about her or any other white pussies he's fucked),,,, I wonder what Karen has to say. I'm interested in hearing her fallacious beliefs,,,, or indeed, IF she has now come to believe that her world view had been twisted all these years, carrying a torch for a kid who fucked her during her wedding day and who never thought any thing fond of her except her white pussy,,,

I wonder with this knowledge if Karen truly, truly regret her torch carrying stupidity for Jerome, especially when such a idiotic thing cause her whole entire life to collapsed into pieces, with such loving people around her, all felt like she had abused their trust and faith in her all these years,,,,,

let Karen speak, if possible, dear author. NO NEED to "get them back together," no! neither i nor you nor any one with some amount of decency would want to be married to such a person,,, but at least give Karen some INTELLIGENCE and have her EXPLAIN her fallacious life beliefs,,,,, why they've guided her so badly; OR is she just truly a whorish woman (but that contradicted those 28 plus years: even if she's just abidding time til Jerome shows up again, she's not fucking around, just with any man or black man; and if she's been a good mother, than that shows a little bit of something about some of her character traits,,,

Did she ever come to love her husband (not that it matter at this point)? If so, what does she think now? If not, why not divorce him, like he said, at the beginning of their marriage, when or if they decide they could no longer with the other?, especially once the "heirs" were borne???

come up with some clever dialogues, dear author. thank you

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Something may be rotten here

beermaker:

This is a great story with a truely fine ending in that the punishment fits the crime. What I'm having trouble with is the vaunted senses that most females and especially most female authors tell us that the female of the species has which makes them superior to the male, ie: intuition, feelings, ability to sense things, feelings, and other intangibles us mere mortal males don't understand. Was her head up her ass? Couldn't she feel his animosity and contempt? Is it possible that the same thing women accuse us of actually occurs in the female of the species? In men it's called thinking with the little head. What would it be called when referring to the female? Being in heat? Love? Thank You. Ronnie W.

Average-JoeAverage-Joeabout 18 years ago
Very Good

Liked the husbands reaction and that he didnt try to talk himself into staying with her. Nice to see him exhibit some type of emotion rather than the usual 10 seconds of soul searching then forgetfulness we often see in cheating wife stories.

Also liked that you showed the wife a spoiled little princess that never grew up no matter how old she happened to be. It made her behaviour have at least some basis and not just jump up out of the blue. Having a 50ish year old woman being taken care of by her parents made her seem pathetic and it wasnt a big jump from learning how spoiled she was to seeing her believe that she was entitled to have an affair (that or not even considering the possible consequences).

Thanks for writing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Enjoyed

I enjoyed your story, but I would like to hear more from the woman after the split.

Nightowl22Nightowl22about 18 years ago
Good story and punishment

She signs a pre-nuptial agreement and runs out and fucks Jerome immediately. Obviously, the money meant nothing to her and why should it, it wasn't hers.

Too bad JT couldn't tell she was a slut, which she was, before he married her. Would she have kept it up until she got pregnant or until he tired of it?

He took a very innocuous way to punish HER. Her parents were punished the most but not by him. Adultery, lying, will always surface.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
EXCELLENT AGAIN!!!!

Another excellent story with a believable ending. You don't have to be an idiot and try to save the unsavable. You should continue writing because you have a talent for it and your stories are well thought out and believable. As before a hard read but still a good read. Looking forward to your next submission!

Thanks,

Joel

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
The Ring of Reality

This work stands on its own.The world envisioned by the author is consistent and follows a logical progression.The values espoused by the main characters in the beginning of the story are those they end up with when the curtain falls.Karen starts as a slut and ends that way.Jerome starts and ends as a rascist philanderer.Too often,authors use the poetic device of a personal metamorphosis to explain actions that are out of character and not in their best interest in the long run.There is a great deal of room for growth here because the author took the time to lay it out in depth.A Pleasing Read.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
The revenge was well done, but

I think the story would have been stronger if it had been focused tighter on the pre-nup and the revenge.

It didn't add anything to the story for Jerome to be black, a former lover, or for her to have gone to him at the time of their marriage.

The whole investigation thing wasn't needed either. He had her cold with the first video. The story would have been stronger just playing it straight. The space could have been filled with a retrospective showing how she felt on screwing up her life and everyone elses. Was it worth it?

Well written. Hey, spend some more time on the beer! That part was really interesting. (Hell, letting his wife drink his beer was grounds for divorce, right there!)

Regards, DJ

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
This story reminded me of a Indiana Jones movie.

He said, "Snakes why'd it have to be snakes." I say, "Nigger why'd it have to be a nigger."

Your story would have been much better in my opinion if the lover was white. We have enough nigger fucks white wife, husband finds out dumps the white whore stories on here. And with regards to the nigger, well I wish you would have told us he was killed by his brothers. But in real life knowing niggers like I do for many years, they would have been asking him if they could fuck the white bitch too. Anyway good story but you didn't need the fucking nigger.

sherlock40sherlock40about 18 years ago
And he scores one for the good guys!

Great story. Thanks for showing the cheating spouse lovers that consequences happen in every betrayal. I will be adding you to my favorites and I hope to read more of your stories.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Sorry Mr anonymous

Sorry Mr anonymous

A white Jerome wouldn’t have worked to my mind. For whatever reason Beermaker chose him to be coloured that’s what Jerome had to be. It’s not so much a race, as a class issue where the parents were concerned.

The parents could and did allow the daughter to marry a white guy from a lower social background. But a coloured guy? You've got to be kidding.

Sometimes racism is required in a story.

Nice one Beermaker lets hope we see some more from you soon and I do sometimes make comments.

DC

peggytwittypeggytwittyabout 18 years ago
Very well done story.

I wish the writer had said in his prolog it was a cheating wife story and the consequences of that cheating. I know what kind of ending this writer has portrayed in all his stories so far, but I would like to have a little mystery of what is to come instead of starting the story and being told the ending it’s divorce. It is so anticlimactic to know the end when you start a story. I realize many writers hate the comments of dissatisfied readers who want something else to read and not being forewarned, but please don’t take away from the readers enjoyment by giving us the end and making us read the in-between with such less interest or intensity.

The forewarned outcome was very appropriate by the wife’s character actions. She really comes across as stupid and spoiled, not an adult wife or woman.

The writer is growing in his skills and doing a very good job.

Thank you for the entertainment

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
the story was good,the plot was good,but

in this country for their personal reasons some races of people use this story the wrong way.see the writer had his reasons and small minded people have theirs.in some of the comments a word came up nigger,mean a person not race with a small and slow mind.you know the word i'm trying to say,it starts with and i.good story, but we got a long way to go.

don-donna2don-donna2about 18 years ago
Any woman married to this immature creap..........

...is entitled to whatever pleasure she can get from a man.

Maybe some day he will grow up---

Actually he was hoping that the camara was going to show his daughter getting fucked so thaat he would have an excuse for sloppy seconds

Harryin VAHarryin VAabout 18 years ago
some of us were hoping Dona Donna was DEAD by now

as you can see the vile nasty twisted couple from west virigina is still posting here... and still without a full set of teeth....

The BIO of these two douche bags says "In our writings you will find no anal or other cruelty or dis-respect of women."

Yet these two posters have no comemnt about Jerome anally Fucking the wife... which according to their bio they SHOULD be against ???

can you say HYPOCRITE?

however having a wife showing to fuck a boyfriend on her wedding day some 28 or 30 years ago... is according to them perfectly OK.... whle the hubby's sense of outrage strikes them as unjustifed.

folks if you ran into don donna is real life wouldnt you just want to beat the shit of them?

Harryin VAHarryin VAabout 18 years ago
oh BTW great story ---

a good hubby story....

phoenix764phoenix764about 18 years ago
Excellent

A decent plot with consistency, and a husband that won't stand for his wife's cheating. Thank you Beermaker for writing a good story. The only part that is missing is a description of how badly Karen's life has become (loss of respect from the family, loss of friends, etc...) What really makes the story shine is that it is believable.

one comments about don-donna2: They are just another example that the sick and twisted are walking free in this society. Hopefully they have not reproduced.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Good story!

Well thought out story. An intelligent punishment which fits the crime without resorting to extreme violence.

The only shame is some racial slurs made by some posters. That is not the fault or responsibility of this author. He gave us what a writer should do, a good read. Thank you!

grtguyintxgrtguyintxabout 18 years ago
Another great story beermaker

TO don-donna, the only immature creeps so far are you two and the whore wife in the story. I (as like the husband in the story) believe that cheating is unforgivable no matter what the circumstances. There are no reasons, excuses or explanations someone can give to make it ok for cheating on you. I know some will say (i feel sorry for these people) that if you love them than you should forgive them or that if you don't forgive them then you really didn't love them. I say, if he/she had really loved you than they wouldn't have cheated on you. Again, another great story beermaker.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
What...

...chauvinist and racist rubbish. the husband is really more concerned about who's stealing his beer than who's fucking his wife. he should have accepted his proper role as a cuckold and helped his slut wife service her superios black stud.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Good

the story is more real than some of whiners in this site would think.

i am glad that the husband is not your usual PERV and get off on watching their wife getting fucked by another man. only self DISrespecting and mentally embalance man would do that.

Risq_001Risq_001about 18 years ago
There are some strange comments here, but....

... I loved your story.

The one thing that got me right up front was that he explained right up front what cheating was too him and why he couldn't put up with it. But while she agreed with him, she obviously didn't expect to get held to it. She was cheating on up to the day their were married. And that struck me as strange, because when your engaged your pretty much as close to being married as you can get. The only thing you have to do in almost any state is walk up to a justice of the peace, judge, sheriff, etc, and say "We want to be considered married" have two witnesses who saw you say it and "presto" your married. That's it. No cerimony required. But most folks don't know that and act like if there is no "cerimony" then anything they do up to that point doesn't count.

And they poster don-something, what is wrong with them? And how was the husband to know that his wife was cheating. The first thing he noticed was his beer was gone because it was his hobby. You know something he does in his spare time. He thought it was his daughter and wanted to be sure before he accused her. The poster with a problem with this I still don't understand. They weren't really all that clear. (^_^)

But regardless, it was a great story. And there really wasn't any physical abuse or revenge. Just gathering of proof to make sure that when he went for the divorce he could prove beyond a shadow of a doubt that she was guilty.

Grats on a good story.

-Risq

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
The stupid bitch got what she deserved

Glad to see that another nigger bit the dust with another nigger fucker...hey a nigger is a sleezball and a creep ..it has nothing to do with race...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Superb Story!

I really do not understand why some people have a problem with this story. The couple knew what the ground rules were from the very beginning. The fact that her lover was black was incidental and his use of terms like white wife/whore was consistent with the time period (Jerome would have fucked Karen around 1978 in Altanta, GA area) and his character.

Another thing I like about this story is that it is gender and race neutral. You could have switch the cheater from the wife to the husband where Jim takes up with some black hottie from his college days. You could have switch the family from white to black (although there would have been very unlikely that the wife's family would have been rich). I am also glad that you did not surrender to the notion that ~30 years of marriage buys Karen a reconciliation card so she can get another chance to cheat on him.

There is no need for an epilogue on Karen's fate because we can all imagine what happened to her. She spends the rest of her life dependent on her parents, still loved by her kids with none of her old friends. Whether she remarries or not is irrelevant and Jim was right that every family occasion with Karen and Jim present will be a sad event.

The fact is cheating on your spouse is ultimate sign of disrespect. Karen could have easily pursued a no-fault divorce if she wanted to hook up with Jerome. Please ignore the naysayers because you rock as an author!

SleeplessinMD

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Needs Improvement

Writer, you have some good ideas for stories. Please keep writing, but perhaps you can lose the beer brewing basis for the discovery of infidelity. It's already getting old.

I strongly suggest you start taking a hard look at the technical aspects of writing. Your grammar needs improvement. For instance, "Get your cheating ass up and get dressed your father is waiting on you downstairs." is actually two sentences. Improve in that area and you'll keep readers coming back. We'll talk later about better dialogue.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
good story-unreal wife

Well written story especially relationship between husband and in-laws. Great warmth bewteen husband and father and later father-in-law. My only problem with the story was my inability to believe that Karen ran over to fuck her black lover just before her wedding, then was a loving wife and mother of three children for 27 plus years, and after all that time reverts to having a passionate affair with earlier lover. Human nature just doesn't work that way. If she didn't love husband it would have been apparent long ago. Plot ,to me, is just not believable. 60 year old George

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
great story

dont listen to the retards who complain about your story.

by far, this is the best story bar none.

it is clear, and logical. please keep on writing.

and for all the people who think that black guys have the right to everything in this world. fuck you! slavery went out a long time ago, what the fuck are you complaining about? everyone has got the same problems nowadays. stop bitching just because youre black. fix your life regardlessof your color. dammmit.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Another

Another excellent story from a very good author.In response to some earlier comments,does it really matter what colour the people involved are?And who cares if the occasional word is spelled incorrectly?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Great read

The main character was fair, generous even, in his retribution. It might have been more for the in-laws and children, but the cheaters should be thankful anyway. HaHaHa, not that I believe that they see it that way.

A note to - Anonymous in The United States

I know who you are. It may have been decades ago, but I recognize the obnoxious manner and pontificating attitude in your comments. Your Mrs. Carmichael, I was in your eighth grade english class! In case you did not notice, the author's username is 'beermaker'. Now what does that give you, as a clue to his interests? I never did believe that you were widowed, I still think your husband is alive and hiding somewhere!!!

thanks beermaker and keep writing.

gatorhermitgatorhermitabout 18 years ago
Good story; sad story

Your story is well written and positive in that it showed the consequences of cheating. I agree, though, with one of the previous comments that the having the perp (Jerome) a black guy didn't add to the story - that aspect was a bit cliche. There are plenty of white slime balls out there too.

ddpmanddpmanabout 18 years ago
ANother Great Tale

Beermaker you write a wicked tale and I sure like it. You tok the trouble to develop the character of our hero and then you have him live by it.

FireFox59FireFox59about 18 years ago
Well Done

THANKS Beerman!! Enjoyed it!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
several problems

How stupid is the husband to not know his fiance is getting banged by ghetto boy before the marriage or pick up homer and her had not known each other before?

One also doubts the in laws would be so fond of the husband since there is not a whole lot of trust or love in a prenup.

It was nice to see trash though get their's.

ChagrinedChagrinedabout 18 years ago
Well, I know I am impressed!

and a bit humbled by your kind endorsement of my meager attenpt at urging you to write. I think your protestation that this is your last story needs a biot of rethinking, my friend. :-) I never got the scores you did!

I liked the story. It was well plotted, the revenge was unique to say the least! The characters were well done. And for those who didn't like the fact that Jerome was a black man, you couldn't get a clue when you heard the name? I have never in 50 odd years of life personally met a white guy named Jerome other than a 40's actor named Jerome Cowan! A whote jerome made perfect sense if you remember they are old Southern money. Hotlanta wasn't so cosmopolitan 30 years ago. And, truth be told, it probably isn't now. Black guys go ape shit when they see a black woman with a white guy just as white guys do when a white chick is with a black guy. We, our society, just hides it better now. It set up why she couldn't marry the guy she wanted to very, very well. So fuck off!

Write another one, Beermaker! How about murder and infidelity at a beer tasting convention? ;-)

Best regards,

C

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
LOL...

It was just a story. Not very well written or even very interesting. I rated it as such. I am as always amused by the use of a black man in stories. Either he is player or a cheating husband or some other crap you white men pull out of your asses. The "Ghetto Boy" term was expected. In fact the only accuracy about black males you got right was our sexual prowess, and Im not sure that goes for every black male. Honestly, what kind of idiot needs editing and proofreading for such a simple story? Sounds more like pissed off cuckolds dreaming of revenge that will probably NEVER happen. In terms of writing most of you illiterates would do better going back to High School and learn how to spell. I'm also quite sure most of your houses are about the size of half of my bedroom. Keep dreaming of having a life... Losers!!!

KublaiKhanIIIKublaiKhanIIIabout 18 years ago
Concur witht the last poster,,,

on the "black men" issue. (unlike him, I'm semi homeless, so it goes without saying my Catholic charity bunkbed is likely no bigger than the gentleman's Chihuahua's dog house!)

most of the black men I've come across, those I've worked with, have been as exhausted after work as the white guys I've come across, have worked with. I doubt very much they would have time or inclination to fuck so many of these slutty 30 something, 40 something, or 50 something married white women and fuck them a "good" or often as many of these stories (these slutty white women and their wronged husbands) claim!

furthermore, most of my work life has been spent around white women (most married) and contrary to the descriptions we see here --- e.g., "Joan is 39, but she looks like a 25 year-old," or more incredibly, "Kathy's 49 but she looks like someone 20 years younger. There's little sagging to her breasts," etc., etc. (Buddha have mercy on me and my soul for saying this but it is an honest observation!) --- most of them are, well, not that "tight" or firm-looking; most do sag badly (there's no escaping biology nor chemistry, folks!), with practically all putting too much weight on their lower half.

even those "blonde blue-eyed" "porn actress," most of whom use fake silicone breasts, and most of whom are only in their late teens to early twenties sag,,, Just watch a few DVD's and trace a few of those "porn actresses's" "acting" history and you'd see what I'm saying: fresh-looking upon their first one or two years; but soon after, you see, despite the heavy make-up --- bumbs, bruises, and terrible blemishes around their faces, especially around their mouths.

I wonder why that is?! lol point is, all people sag, especially the really big, fluffy women (and men),,,

anyway, like the brotha said, the black man's been swipped left and right, caricatured, many times with neither reason nor justification.

furthermore, i doubt very much these socalled southern debutante wive types drive too often to the ghettos (poorer side of town/inner city environment) to meet umeployed brothas who mostly hang around the street smoking and talking to themselves, repeating rap songs, on the one hand; nor are the decent and educated brothas we work with having as much fuck-time to service these 30 to 40 year-old non-sagging blue-eyed blonde wives, as has been described so ubiquitously here in most of the Loving Wives stories, on the other hand,,,

Kanga40Kanga40about 18 years ago
Read the story before you comment

The anon poster below who titled his comment "Several Problems" obviously didn't bother reading before (s)he commented.

If he did he would have known that the prenup agreement was originally his father-in-law's idea, AND both had the same penalties for cheating.

But why let the facts get in the way of a negative comment.

Hey, the story wasn't perfect, but it's sure a long way above the standard loving wives crap we usually get on Literotica

MinigalesMinigalesabout 18 years ago
Great

I liked the story. Here are a few comments the author may want to consider:

- I did not like the black man thing. I do not like referring

to people's races in stories. The story did not tell me why

this guy who got to study at the same school as the rich

bitch and was doing well enough to be her neighbor was so

mad at the white guy. How could he be doing that well if

he were such racist?

- The story did not explain how the lover and the slut could

get away with their secret feelings for so many years

without anybody catching any hint. It did not explain how

the slut kept her stupid fantasy for three decades.

- I was curious about what the slut would say in the end

after she found out that her true love had detested her

so much that he would not even marry her for her money.

I also wanted to know what she would do with the rest of

her life.

Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Karen Thompson--I work with her!

I plan on fucking her over lunch on her boss'couch...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
So so

I'll give you a 50% for not making the main character a wimp, but as an attorney, I must downgrade your writing for your legal mistakes. I would never write a story about beer making because I do not know the slightest thing about it, and so when you make the "pre-nup" a central part of your story's plot, I think you should have asked someone who has some legal expertise with pre-nups before you began writing.

First of all, a pre-nuptial agreement is a contract between a fiancee and a fiance, not a fiance and an intended father-in-law. To have an attorney drafting a pre-nup for the father-in-law without the bride's knowledge is unrealistic. The lawyer would have informed the father-in-law that he needed to speak to the fiancee; otherwise the lawyer would be in trouble with the bar's ethic's commission.

Next, a pre-nup requires that both parties have their own attorney who both sign off on it; otherwise it is unenforceable. The fiancee's attorney would have REQUIRED Joe Main Character to retain his own attorney. And if Joe Main Character and family are so intelligent, why would he call his dad and brother but not an attorney, and why would his family not have advised him to do so. So that point made me wince.

Next, you have the infidelity scene with the lover and unfaithful spouse exposed in the marital bed. I could believe that, but I doubt very much you would have the husband's lawyer and a police detective present. I have never, and know no attorney who would want to be present at such a terrible scene. We actually do have families of our own to go home to at night, and what would be the purpose of attending? We are forbidden from giving testimony at trial (well, everyone except for Matlock).

And since no crimes were being committed, why would a police detective be present? I would think the chief of police might have something to say about that.

Lastly, and once again, you have the spouse directly serving the other spouse with the divorce complaint. That is strictly forbidden by the due process rule of civil procedure ... parties do not serve parties. The private investigator could have probably done that if he was a licensed process server but improper service of a complaint for divorce is grounds to have the case dismissed on the front end.

So those are my major complaints with your story. I'm sure if you wrote about medical procedures and were not a physician you could expect to have the healthcare providers who enjoy literotica criticizing your story for the same reasons as I have.

As for Jerome being black, I knew a guy growing up named Jerome who was white so I thought the racist element was out of left field and totally unnecessary.

Good luck with your next story, stay away from the legal mumbo jungo please, and continue to keep the husband characters from being wimps.

don87654don87654about 18 years ago
Great reading!

The asshole attorney's comments are sick, but what do you expectd from a legal beagle. Most of these assholes are in it for the money and their advisements are little short of sick. This is a good fantasy story and should be rated as such. Fuck the legal dicks that don't know their ass from a hole in the ground when they write up their critical reviews. Moreover, the asshole attorney (he says he is one, I have my doubts) doesn't or didn't even have the guts to sign his name and left "anonymous" as his signature.

Kanga40Kanga40about 18 years ago
Pre nuptial agreements...

Anyone with a minimum of common sense can see our supposed 'legal expert' below is trying to blow a whole lot of smoke up our collective arses.

Let's disregard the fact that the agreement dealt mainly with a financial arrangement between trhe bride's father and the couple, because that part is is going to happen if the father-in-law is good to his word - as he was in this story!

Jim was allowed to take the agreement away for independent advice, and he came back with suggested changes. Karen read it through:

"Karen looked up after reading it and asked "Jim are you ok with this?"

Then she read it again:

"She took time to reread the agreement." - Then she asked specific questions.

Both read the agreement and agreed to it - the actual signing and whole legal part was, understandably, not necessarily fully described in the story. As far as the story goes - who cares??

And in a strict legal sense there is definitely no requirement for a legal pre-nup except it is signed before witnesses the same as any contract. In almost any jurisdiction this type of agreement will be accepted by a court. The need for the certified independent legal advice to form part of the agreement only becomes an issue if one of the parties tries to dispute the terms of the agreement at the time it is to be enforced.

Unfortunately there are more holes in the comment than he purports to find in the story.

A lawyer can, and many will, accompany anyone virtually anywhere if the price is right. There is no leagl reason an attorney cannot be the witness to serving of papers on someone - it would just cost lots.

I'm not too sure about the detective, but if he was somehow connected to the family, no reason why he could not be there either.

In Canada one spouse definitely can serve divorce papers on the other.

The point for this story is that they had an agreement to which they both fully and freely agreed. Any 'legal' argument by readers now is immaterial.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Mr anonymous attorney.

I’ll have a quick say on this. I really thought that the Police in the USA were charged with the same duties as our Police over here in the UK. i.e. To keep the peace! After all isn’t they’re motto over there “To Protect And Serve”?

Now I don’t give a pig shit what else is happening, but if I told any copper over here that I’m just about to go and catch my wife in bed with her lover. You can bet your sweet little arse he, and probably some of his colleagues would be there to witness the event and make sure things didn’t turn nasty.

Can you just imagine how he would explain to the coroner that he had been informed of a confrontation that could lead to a breach of the peace before-hand, and had ignored it!

DC

KOLKOREKOLKOREabout 18 years ago
A good marriage – it never was…

First, congratulations on the numerous comments, which most likely means ten folds of readers!

I liked this story as well. Like your previous story it carries the typical high intensity of emotions, with directness and clarity of the plot – not a common combination. As others have mentioned, I feel that the story could have gained in credibility, had you elaborated on the “clueless- ness” factor. How could the husband NOT notice ANYTHING for THIRTY years? We are talking loveless marriage here! Deluded as she was, those were her emotions, and as far as her husband goes – lack them of (acquiescing to her parents need to produce an heir, pretty much says it all). Short of you explaining otherwise, you can not help assuming that this lack of awareness on the husband’s part shows that he could not be such an attentive husband either…Before anyone jumps – it does NOT justify cheating. Nothing justifies cheating, as the author explained best in his explanation to the pre-nup in the story. The only thing that this observation may indicate, is that this marriage fell apart not because she cheated, but because the marriage sucked to begin with, and the wife in her fucked up way (and not intentionally) did him a favor, by giving him a chance to, one day, having loving relations with another woman.

hammer17hammer17about 18 years ago
WOW I AM IMPRESSED

I find this story one of the best if not the best I have read in a very long time!! Keep up the great job, BTW I don't rate VERY MANY at a 100 but this one deserves it!!

Paul

Blue88Blue88about 18 years ago
Good job

An interesting, straightforwarded story, well constructed with an appropriate ending. Nice job, well done.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Well written but not very original story

About the race issue. It would have been better for race not to have been mentioned until the last paragraph or so. At which time it is revaled that Karen and her family are white. Jerome is white. Jim is black.

Oh, while it's hard to be definitive about legal issues since the states sometimes have quite different reqirements, this commenter, too appreciates accuracy in his fantasy.

Beermaker, if you have another story in you please keep writing. When you do, don't spoil the ending with a preface like this one.

don87654don87654almost 18 years ago
Good, but could be better

Karen deserved one more thing....that is getting impregnated by that Jerome, so that she would not only have herself to look after, but a half-nigger baby as well, while that fine Southern Country Gentleman in the Lumber Business went about to the other white cunts he fucked, settling with them, too.

toesmantoesmanover 17 years ago
Great story, comments on atty. comments

This story was set in Georgia, & I'm a Georgia attorney. Uder Georgia law, a party to a divorce CANNOT serve the other party, otherwise, as stated by the other person, the service of process is defective and the case would be out of court. The pre-nup would ordinarily be drawn up by an attorney, but there is no reason that the father-in-law could not have the document presented to, and the conversation w/ the husband -to-be. As far as our hero not having an attorney read & sign off on the pre-nup, that would not make it unenforceable. Great ending, the race card made it that much more sleazy on the part of the "loving" wife.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
quite satisfying

Any technical flaws can be overlooked, where the concept of well deserved justice was served. The scorned spouse took care of the unfaihful one and the other. There was the sense of a satisfying resolution, and good contrast to those spouse that resigned themselves to submission and no backbone. It worked, whatever the duration of the marriage.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
As It Should Be

It does this old heart good to see an author who has the balls to write a cheating wife story the way it should be written.The slut wife got her comeupance.The nigger didnt win out in the end and got his shit hauled.The husband wasnt a wimp and kicked the cheating whore out and didnt let her come back.There are too many of the lily liver cocksucking wimp authors who post their shit stories on Literotica.Keep up the good work.My only other commen is,he should have killed the slut and the nigger fucking her.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
racist overtures in story and comments

if the jerome was yellow he was a asshole.and there a lot of white men on this site who is getting away with fucking other men wives.how can a wife fool a man for 28yrs that she love him and she didn't.it's a lot of nigger in this story,for dumb hubby and wife.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
it could be

I know everything is possible in relationships; I know that...and by the way...that's his story...it could be...I know for a fact that in real life relations, you have to live it to believe it. This is why I believe his facts on feelings.

And make me think twice now on how much harm can be done to a family.

spiderman1spiderman1about 17 years ago
black boogie man

I know the racist in the gallery just love these black boogie man stories!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Brainless

Good story, but again he wimped out. All that time, money, and effort put out, and then he WIMPS OUT with a no-fault divorce. He could have done this quick and easy for pennies.

And the racist response accusing the author and other sympathetic readers of racism because the perp is black... do you object to all the BBC stories which portray ALL blacks as the ONLY REAL MEN?

Alvaron53Alvaron53about 17 years ago
Pretty good story overall

Straight-forward plot, believable characters (mostly), and good prose. If I have a complaint, it's with the meagre description of Karen's character. We don't know why after thirty years of fidelty, out of the blue she decides to have an affair. I suppose Jerome's return to her city is supposed to be the trigger event. What is not credible is that Karen still feels as she did in college. Sorry, ace, it ain't happening. The passage of three decades changes people, and Karen is no exception. She isn't the same person today as she was back then yet that is precisely what the author wants us to believe. It hurts the story's credibility.

<P>

In all, a good loving wife story and I thank you, beermaker, for sharing it with us.

bornagainbornagainabout 17 years ago
Bens beer club

Ben should take some blame for his wifes cheating if he didnt goto that beer club meetings all the time and spent most of it with his wife maybe she wouldnt be looking else where for other men to get her sex Ben should think about that instead of throwing all the blame on her .

Atlanta,Ga

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Adultry!

This is one of the first stories I've read where adultry recieved a justifiable reward. So far as the race issue goes, it doesn't matter what race any person is, wrong is wrong, and adultry is wrong. This story was very good and I liked it just as it is!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Fine story..It just illustrates the mind

lack of one) set of the nigger. Mind you I didn't say black person. I know many black persons that I am proud tp know. The nigger is a nothing of a human being who does nothing but try and spread his bastard babies around and live off welfare and get whites to finance his slimy lifestyle. The real black people I know would never take a dime they didn't earn, unless the won the lottery. Jerome is just another nigger. Hopefully all whites and real black people will band together to wipe the nigger scourge from the face of the earth. marriedwithballs@yahoo.com

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
A true pro

This is one if the the better stories in the cheating wives genre and Beermaker is greatly missed.

jackiedanielsjackiedanielsover 15 years ago
Bens Friends

I,d just like to comment on the comment Bens beer club made,His going to his beer club had nothing to do with his wife cheating ,she had been giving it Jerome since school days even the day before there wedding she went and got some, then as soon as he happened to move next door she didn,t say a word about knowing him to Beerman,and she was giving it to him as soon as he moved in, no the club had nothing to do with her,and Jerome cheating,she was a slut period,

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
This is a one of the best stories in the cheating

wife mode. Unfortunately the black lover was necessary to show the wife could not marry who she thought was her black lover because the would have been disowned. So she married her husband but cheated on him on her wedding day. I do have trouble with the portrayal of the fucker as a black male calling it racist. If this is racist isnt black dominate or cuck stories also racist. If you cant walk both sides of the street think about who you are. If one version is only right to you, either way, you may be racist.

C_frommnC_frommnalmost 15 years ago
Great Revenge

Love the Story and the way the Revenge was Taken.

The Prenup was enforced leaving the B!tch with Nothing.

except to face her kids and deal over and over with her loss's

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
What revenge?

He ended up a sad loser with nothing. She's been having her cake and is probably still eating it too.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
This is bad!!!!

The whole flow of the story was off. Maybe it's me. Good luck with future storys.

oldwayneoldwayneabout 14 years ago
Justice was served.

I really enjoyed the scene where she and her sex partner were busted. I hope to read more of your stories. This one was definitely a Five Star submission.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Really Enjoyed It

Thanks for a great story!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Great storie

Love it and all of your stories.. fictional or real.. I don´t know.. but like them a lot.. THNX

Catherine2358Catherine2358almost 14 years ago
WOW!!! LOVED IT!!!

I loved it was like a great book you can't put down!! Thank You!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
yawn...

nothing interesting here, could have been cut and pasted from a million other similar stories

RePhilRePhilover 13 years ago
Well crafted relationships

Keep writing those stories it's great to have a consistent writer we can go to for these types of plot lines

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Many people seem to think that revenge on a cheating slut is some how wrong

What the he'll is wrong with people that they would defend a cheating slut like this wife? She lied, she cheated, and she had no remorse. Completely worthless as a Hunan being. I am at a complete loss to understand who anyone coukd defend her, and think the husband shouldn't have dumped her cheating ass like he did. He didn't really get revengem he just showed he lies, showed what a creep she had chosen, and got rid of her. I personally would have authorized a little violence, but he kept it at words only. So folks if you somehow see nothing wrong in her actions, I must sat WTF! You are very very messed up. Watch your back, because karma is a bitch!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Well done;

Beermaker, You write a fine story, I enjoyed it several times now and it gets better each time. If you truly do make beer I want you to know I really love a rich stout in English style. R. Tipton

OldHidekiOldHidekiover 13 years ago
I liked how he exposed Jerome.

As was said, Jerome got off on screwing other men's wives, and was not the only one to blame. Jim did get to show Kanen that she was being duped. When the brother of Jerome's offered to drive him home, I believe leaving the punishment phase to them was a wise choice.

SKHPSKHPover 12 years ago
Once again: no explanation from the cheating wife

so despite of good writing skills: only 4*

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
boring, predictable, unoriginal

Is there a formula somewhere so authors can just plug in different names and call it a story? Practically cut and pasted from numerous other moronic stories in this genre.

DunaDunaover 12 years ago

@ Dear Anon you should read all 4 stories of this Author and you would find all 4 stories others and not boring. For me the willing cuckold stories are boring, because we do not know the past and the history of the married pairs and the loverboy(s) and the Authors of the willing cuckold stories do not write future the married pair for the next 10 years in an epiloge

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveabout 12 years ago
Damn

I HATE CHEATING WIFE WHORE SLUTS

They destroy lives, families, and themselves.

They should all die of aids.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
I don't understand

why the children would stay in touch with the mother. I wouldn't... never.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Good story; but two issues.

Like it or not, people in their 50's are unlikely to be attractive enough to have persons of the opposite sex waiting to bang 'em. And this couple is at least 52 yrs old and they are acting like teenagers? What. The. Fuck? And I don't know about you; but I don't remember 99% of my classmates from 30 yrs ago, so how is it that 50+ yr old men can sit at the bar and recollect with crystal clarity a particular person from 30+ urs earlier?

The other problem? He violated his wife's right to privacy by installing a hidden camera, this is a serious offense. It is illegal and your hero, would rightfully be spending time in prison. Not that fun. So his revenge kick would end up with him in prison, his ex-wife would make like a bandit because his evidence, which was obtained through illegal means and subsequently thrown out, would establish that there was no evidence to prove her adultery. And she could take him to the cleaners.

It would suck; but that's real life for you.

semofuncpl3semofuncpl3over 11 years ago
Anonymous 09/03/12

It is not illegal to put video cameras of other surveillance devices in YOUR house. If the house was in her name only then maybe. Reasonable expectation of privacy does not extend to inside your own home. He could have come home at any time and walked in on them. O problem there. I am 60 years old and I graduated from high school in 1969. Not only can I remember all my friends from then and most of the things we did, I can remember most of the things from middle school also. Very reasonable story for the most part.

cantbuymycantbuymyover 11 years ago
This cunt

This fucking cunt fucked her nigger fuck budy on her wedding day. What a whore.

Huedogg2Huedogg2over 11 years ago
well we know who the racist are

would it have made a difference if he was mexican, japanesse or white. But because he was black let's hang the "nigger". So now she's twice ass bad, not only did she cheat but she fucked a black guy, OMG lets hate her even more.

Danger09Danger09over 11 years ago
That's a very nasty word" nigger"

I understand why that word is used, its because you're jealous ! Jealous that African Americans are better at EVERYTHING, shit we even try to look like them, example: tanning , boob jobs, liposuction, face life, Botox, ass implants, lip injections ect. I love me some hard black dick, believe me when I say they actually are hung like a fucking horse. So I completely understand the animosity as well as the jealousy that's bestowed upon the African American race ... Thats why in almost every story there's a black man fucking a white slut " black men does it much much better"...

cantbuymycantbuymyover 11 years ago
no word is nasty

nigger means black - it is an english bastardazation of the spanish negro, which also means black. no one objects to honkey donkey when used by jefferson in "Moving on up" a black comedy. or gringo when used in stories. or "white boy" when used in stories. i went to schools with 3000 students and only 300 were white. we got along and the first time i heard the word nigger is when one black said it to another black. and you can cut that black is better crap too. we all had to take showes and you are no different than the rest of us, even when it comes to size. so get over yourself.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Totally unbelievable

A nerd from Georgia Tech that marries a hot woman? Maybe if she's inflatable, but otherwise not a chance!!

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveabout 11 years ago
Second Comment

One of the worst women who ever was born. Karen epitomizes the word cunt. She 's getting all she deserves. Fucking cunt.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Danger09

You might want to look at yourself before you make your comments. You are making racist comments basing one's endowment by one's race. People go through all those procedures to make themselves feel better based on what they have seen in magazines.

HardFeltHardFeltabout 11 years ago
Great Story

You developed your characters very well. I am surprised at the racist comments listed here. It's a SEX story. I know from personal experience white wives have a fetish dream about sex outside the marriage as well as with a different race. I am not sure if all women are that way but my wife of 35+ years sure was!!

phil2213phil2213about 11 years ago
good story

Not even close to your others I've read but good. There are plausibility concerns and mental health issues concerning the wife. I wasn't happy about the ending. I can't put my head around the logic in this story. If Karen loved this Jerome why didn't she marry him?? There are too many holes in the logic. Young people especially ones as disrespectful as Karen don't give a rat's ass about their parents approval in matters of love. Even a slut like Karen wouldn't respect herself let alone her parents. This story needs reworking.

Huedogg2Huedogg2almost 11 years ago
lol I think all this crap was funny

"nigger" has many meanings, but it not the meaning, it's the context it's used in. If you look at the etymology of the word "nigger" you'll find out it has many meanings, in some books it means a black person, or in others it means a low down person, white or black. In the black community it means "my Boy or friend". As I said it's all in the context. And just so you know, "Honkey and pecker wood" are words that white people used way before black people did. Like I said the only thing I find funny is the use of a black man as the hated lover. Why is it so bad she fucked a black man? I guess it would be easier to except if she fucked an Asian guy? Then she wouldn't be a cheating whore, she would only be a cheater........LOL

cantbuymycantbuymyalmost 11 years ago

Too bad beer maker is not around writing anymore. And dogg - I'm waiting for your next story, I love them all.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Tend to agree

The word nigger is a lot like the word "asshole" which can be anything from a wisecrack or even a tease to a prelude to a fight.

But then we live in a world losing the freedom to speak, when we find we dare not say "fried chicken" to a person of color like Tiger Woods. (Who IS an asshole, BTW)

Wait a minute, can we even say "person of color?"

Harsh61Harsh61over 10 years ago
The Trust

It's an excellent story. The whole story-line and narration of each

sequences is gripping. Yes; it's a fact that whenever a BBC finds

white lady....they become animal and ravage Her like there is no

tomorrow. It seems, is all a personal revenge by them on white

woman and discrediting the white males. It is a myth that BBC

gives a better fuck.Sometimes feel very sorry when watch BBC

fucking white beauties in Porn movies.

Thanks for a great story...continue

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveover 10 years ago
Great Tale

This is one tale by this author not needing a sequel. Cheaters of all races suck and should live alone, broke, broken and diseased.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous