All Comments on 'Karen and Andi's Discovery'

by MISTYLOVER

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Glad It's a Fantasy

Sweden? When they get there Karen is raped by Muslim immigrants repeatedly and her husband was beheaded for being gay. Think you ought to have picked a different country. Sweden is rapidly becoming the rape capital of the world. 1*

Super_Slut_69Super_Slut_69almost 8 years ago
Good first try. Don't listen to the assholes...

Okay, I will be gentle. Some of the criticisms are valid. You are overly enthusiastic about hypnosis. It does not work that way. Now in theory it could be used to bring out something already there that is true but you have not shown that progression. In the words of almost every woman in history -- SLOW DOWN. Our objectives are not the same. Also, lets be clear, blackmail is not a choice. He could easily have killed either of them and the evidence would have been mitigating at the very least. Also, her their daughters are both bi with incest fantasies? It reminds me of a 5 year old telling a story ... "yaah that happened, and then, and then the dragon grabbed the ball and it flew into the window.... honest a dragon broke the window...." Slow down, think about how you would react in real life, not with your hand in your pants but really how you would feel. He was betrayed, humiliated, this woman conspired to destroy his life for her own ends, his wife helped... Really, he just says "sure why not." I would have ripped her head off and shit down her throat and the said "uh oh" that might not have been a good idea.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous