Karen and Her Boys Ch. 01

Story Info
Ex centerfold model used by young black men.
2.6k words
4.34
49.9k
80

Part 1 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 12/17/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BJB69
BJB69
1,092 Followers

"Hey, could you boys come help me for a minute?"

"What?" Trevonne yelled. "Who you calling 'boys?' Me and Frank is 18, and Lester will be 19 in a few days. We ain't no boys."

"OK, I'm sorry. Would you young men please come and help me for a minute?"

The three boys walked up the front walk and looked up at the older woman standing on the porch. Her big breasts were straining the tank top and it was obvious that her nipples were erect. She had on a pair of cut off shorts that were mid-thigh and white tennis shoes. "Whatchu want with us?" Lester asked.

"I just moved in here a couple days ago and was wondering if you boys . . . I mean you young men could help me move a few things."

"Hey, ain't you, uh . . . uh, you know? Frank tried to ask. "Ain't you that model that was in Playboy?"

"That was 25 years and 25 pounds ago, boys. Sorry, I mean fellas."

Frank said, "I seen them pictures, but I don't remember your name. You was hot."

"My name is Karen Whitcomb, and yes, I was Miss July 25 years ago. I was a lot skinnier back then."

"Well, you ain't too bad right now," Trevonne said. He looked at Lester who was furiously typing something into his cell phone.

"Well thank you, young man. That was nice of you to say," Karen said.

"Well, it's tr . . . "

"Hey! Hey!" Lester yelled. "Check this out!" The boys all crowded around Lester's phone. Karen knew what they were looking at as the boys looked at the phone and then at her. They looked at the phone again and then they looked at her. "Look, it says Karen Whitcomb right here. Her measurements are 36-24-36 and she has 'C cup' titties. It says she's 5'6" tall. Woooeeee! Them are perfect measurements."

When the boys looked back at her, her face was turning red. She said, "That was a long time ago, fellas. I've put on a lot of . . . "

"What's your measurements now, Karen?" Trevonne asked.

Karen smiled and said, "Come on fellas. Let's just say they're not the same as they were 25 years ago."

"Well, we ain't gonna help you unless you tell us," Frank said.

Karen took a deep breath and looked down at the three young black men grinning up at her. "Fine." She said. "I'm 38-28-40 and I have a 'D cup.' Are you happy now?" The boys grinned up at her nodding their heads. "OK, can you help me now?"

As they walked up onto her porch, she saw that all of them were about six feet tall and in pretty good shape. Moving her refrigerator, stove and two dressers shouldn't be a problem. As she turned to walk in to the house, she felt one of the boys slap her ass. She quickly spun around and said, "Who did that?" All three of them were grinning at her. Finally, she smiled back and said, "That's not nice to slap a lady's ass."

Frank asked, "Is you a lady, Karen? Do ladies pose naked and show all the goods like you did?"

"Well, . . . , she started to say. She felt another slap on her ass and quickly turned to catch Trevonne pulling back his hand. She smirked at him and said, "I told you that's not nice, young man."

"Well, who said I was nice?" He asked her.

"Mmmm, good point," she conceded. "Come on and follow me." She turned and quickly moved into the house before she was slapped again. When they reached the kitchen, she felt a hand rest on her ass. She decided to ignore it and she said, "Can you lift the refrigerator off that wooden skid and slide it in under those cupboards? And then lift the stove off that skid and put it over there? And then take the skids out back and then come back and move the dressers?"

The offending hand slowly slid across her big ass and the boys walked to the refrigerator. They soon had both in place and plugged in. They moved the skids out back next to the garage and joined Karen back in the kitchen. Trevonne stood on her right side and rested his hand on her ass and Frank stood on her left side and put his arm around her shoulders letting his right-hand rest on her right breast.

"Hey! Knock it off guys. I'm old enough to be your mothers." Karen said as she stepped away from their roaming hands.

"How old are you?" Frank asked as he moved back and put his arm around her again.

She smiled at him and said, "You shouldn't ask a woman how old she is, Frank."

"Why not?" he asked as his hand slid down onto her right breast again.

"Because it's not nice."

"Well who said I was nice," he asked as he began tweaking her nipple. Before she could move away, she felt two hands squeezing her ass.

She pulled his hand off her breast and stepped away from the three boys again, thinking that maybe it wasn't such a good idea to ask these three horny teenagers for help. "Follow me," she said.

Frank grinned at her. "Not until you tell us how old you are."

"OK," she said. "I was 19 when I posed for Playboy and that was 25 years ago. So I'm 44 years old. Are you happy now?"

Frank started laughing. "Sheee-it. My momma only 36. You older than her."

Karen sighed and said, "See, I told you. Now, let's go move the dressers."

The boys followed her upstairs where she pointed out the two dressers that needed to be moved while Lester's hand rested on her plump ass. She was so flustered by now that she didn't even attempt to move it. The dressers were quickly relocated to where she wanted them, and as the boys were walking back towards the older white woman, she hurriedly scampered down the stairs.

When she reached the kitchen, she picked up her purse and reached inside to get money to pay the boys. Before she could even get her wallet out, she felt hands on her ass and a hand on each breast.

She reached up and pulled the hands from her breasts and said, "Come on guys. This isn't how you're supposed to treat a lady,"

The hands quickly reappeared on her breasts as Lester smirked down at her and said, "Are you sure you're a lady, Karen. We've seen your naked body. Are you sure ladies do that?"

She grabbed the hands on her breasts again and tried to remove them. "Come on now. That was 25 years ago. I don't look anything like that anymore. I'm older than your mother now."

Frank squeezed her ass and said, "Maybe so, Karen, but you're still a sexy white bitch. And I like a big booty on a woman." Trevonne and Lester began squeezing her big breasts.

Karen finally gave up trying to fight off the six young black hands that were exploring her voluptuous body. "Please boys. Don't . . . "

"Boys???" Trevonne yelled as he pinched her swollen nipple. She squealed and tried to back away from his hold on her breast, but Frank's hands on her ass held her in place. Lester began tweaking her other nipple.

Karen hated to admit it, but the six hands on her body were driving her crazy. She knew she had to put a stop to it. She tried to break free saying, "Please fellas. Let's just have a cold drink and I'll pay you some . . . Oh! D-don't do . . . Ahhh! N-n—no, ple . . . Ahhhh!"

The boys all grinned at each other because they knew that they would soon be fucking this hot older white woman. As Trevonne and Lester continued to work on her breasts, Frank continued to squeeze her big ass with one hand and slowly moved the other to the front of her shorts. As his hand moved over the waist band of her shorts, he felt her suck in her stomach, so he quickly slid his hand down the front of her shorts.

Karen's body stiffened and they all knew that this was make-or-break time. Karen knew she had to stop it right now and the boys knew they had to move quickly. Just as Karen grabbed Frank's arm, he slid two fingers into her soaking wet pussy. "Unnnggh!" she moaned as she tried to pull his hand from her shorts. Frank began pumping his fingers in and out of her pussy. "Ahhh. N-No, sto . . . Ahhhh!" She moaned. Her grip on his arm weakened and finally fell away to her side.

Frank smirked to himself and slid his other hand around and unfastened her shorts while still fingering her pussy. As he pulled the shorts over her big hips and they fell to the floor as he saw Lester lifting her tank top over her breasts. As she lifted her arms so Lester could remove her tank top, he watched Trevonne unhook and remove her bra.

Karren was delirious as six young hands roamed freely over her mature white body. Her body trembled and she had an orgasm almost immediately. She would have collapsed to the floor if the three boys hadn't held her up. As Trevonne was squeezing her breast, he tilted her head up and kissed her while shoving his tongue deep into her mouth. "Unnngggh!" she moaned as she reciprocated with her own tongue.

Trevonne broke the kiss and whispered to her, "You know we're all going to fuck you, don't you?"

She looked up at him with pleading eyes and nodded her head. "Yesss," she whispered.

He smiled at her. "Tell us what you want, Karen. Tell us that you want us to fuck you. Tell us you want us to use your body. Tell us you're our bitch."

Karen hesitated. She just couldn't beg these three boys to fuck her. There was no way that she would tell them she was a bitch. Frank slowed his machinations of her pussy and Lester stopped tweaking her breast and just held it in his hand. She tried to hump Frank's hand, but he held her still. Frank grinned evilly at her and said, "Tell us, Karen."

"Ple . . . please. I . . . I wan . . . "

"What do you want, Karen," Frank said condescendingly. He moved his fingers into her pussy and then pulled them back out.

"Aaaggh! Ahhh! Please. Please . . . ."

"Please what, bitch."

Karen's mind was a jumble of confusion. She was too old for these boys, but she needed to cum. She had never fucked a black man before, but she wanted these three black boys to fuck her. She knew she wasn't a bitch, but somehow, she really wasn't offended when they called her one.

"We're waiting, bitch."

"OK," she said. "I want you all to fuck me. Are you happy now?

"No," said Frank. He took his fingers from her pussy and stood up. The other two boys followed. "No, Karen, we're not happy. We told you what we wanted you to say, and you didn't say it. So, we're not happy with you."

Karen was totally confused. Isn't this what she wanted? Didn't she want these boys to just leave and not force themselves on her? She sat on the floor with her mouth wide open. Lester and Trevonne both looked at Frank hoping he knew what he was doing.

After about 30 seconds, Karen looked up at the three young men and said, "Please fuck me. Please use my body. Make me your bitch. I want to be your bitch."

Frank looked down at the defeated white woman, and as he began to unzip his pants and pull out his cock, he demanded, "Crawl over here and ask to suck my cock, bitch."

She only hesitated briefly before slowly crawling over to Frank, looking up at him and begging to suck his cock. "Please Frank. Please let this old white bitch suck your cock." Frank reached down and grabbed her by the hair and rammed his cock into her mouth as the other two boys stripped out of their clothes.

Karen crawled back-and-forth between the three boys for almost 20 minutes sucking and jerking their black cocks while the boys called her their bitch and their slut. The names made her try that much harder to please them. She heard one of them say, "I never thought I would have Miss July sucking my cock." Karen was unaware that Lester had taken out his phone and was taking pictures of her beautiful face with big black cocks in her mouth.

They lifted her from the floor and carried her to her bedroom. When they laid her on the bed, she held her arms and legs open to receive one of them. Trevonne climbed on and easily slid his big cock into her well lubricated snatch. "Arrrrgggh!" she screamed as she came immediately. He viciously pounded her white pussy making her scream and cum over and over.

Once he had dumped his load into her pussy, Lester climbed on and followed suit, giving her even more orgasms. When it was Frank's turn, he flipped her over and used her pussy juices to lubricate her ass hole and then slowly drove his cock fully in to her big ass making her scream and squirm and thrash all over the bed. He pulled her hair and slapped her big ass as his cock worked in and out of her bowels. Karen was screaming like a whore. "Yessss! Yesss! Fuck my fat ass, baby. Fuck your bitch! Fuck your slut! Aaarrrrgggh! Yesss!"

Frank yelled, "I'm coming in your big ass, slut. Take my cum, you black cock whore."

"Yes baby. Yesss. Give your slut your cum, baby," she yelled.

After he had dumped his load into Karen's ass, he stood up and walked around and fed his cum-covered cock to her. She licked and sucked his cock clean and then collapsed onto the bed.

Karen looked up at the three grinning boys looking down at her well used body. "You boys gave this old lady a real workout."

Frank smiled and said, "Remember, you ain't no lady anymore. You're our bitch."

"Yeah, boys, I guess you're right. I'm your bitch."

"And we ain't done with you yet," Trevonne said.

"Well, I would hope not," Karen responded.

It only took a few minutes until the boys were back at it with their bitch. Lester suggested that they all fuck her together, so she had cocks in all her holes at the same time. They took turns and rotated from hole to hole and Karen spent the whole time in an orgasmic daze. They could have done anything they wanted with their old conquered slut and she would have readily agreed.

They all blew another load into her holes and collapsed all around her on the bed. Frank was the first to speak after they all caught their breath. "You is one hot horny bitch. You know that?"

Karen laughed. "Well, I think you guys had something to do with that."

Trevonne said, "I don't think I'll be able to walk for the rest of the day."

"Mmmm," Karen moaned. They all looked at her as she said, "Come on boys. I was hoping we could do it again."

The three boys looked at her and all thought the same thing, "What have we created here?"

BJB69
BJB69
1,092 Followers