Karen and Her Boys Ch. 03

Story Info
Ex centerfold now completely owned by young black men.
2.1k words
4.44
22.5k
20

Part 3 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 12/17/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BJB69
BJB69
1,098 Followers

After the boys left, Karen laid in the bathtub for more than an hour. Finally, she began getting cold so she slowly lifted her worn out and used body from the tub and turned on the shower. After washing off the boys' cum, sweat and spit, she stumbled into bed and quickly fell into a deep sleep. It was after 10:00 before Karen finally wandered into the kitchen and made breakfast.

As she sat nursing her second cup of coffee, she began thinking of the day before. The three young black boys had completely dominated her and did things to her that she had never done before. She had to admit that she enjoyed having her body used by the boys, but she knew she had to stop before they pushed her too far. As she continued to ponder her dilemma, she knew that calling a stop to it would be easier said than done, especially since she had given herself completely to them last night and begged to lick their ass holes. She had even called them 'Master.'

She thought about it and decided what she would say to them by the time the coffee pot was empty. She put on a pair of knee length shorts and a baggy shirt in hopes of cooling the boy's libidos, when they showed up, and then started working around her new house. She got a full day's work done and was surprised that the boys didn't show up. And they didn't show up the next day, or the day after that. Although she managed to finish up getting her house in order, she wondered what happened to Trevonne, Frank and Lester.

At first, she was happy to have the time alone to get unpacked and organized. But on the third day, she actually found herself daydreaming of their young black cocks stuffed in all of her holes. She dreamed of how thoroughly they had used her the last time. She remembered initially telling them that she wasn't interested, and by the time they were finishing with her, she was licking their asses and drinking their piss.

"Fuck," she thought to herself. "I've never been treated like that before. I've never been so abused and yet begged for more. I've never been called such names and yet realized they were true, and relished what I had become. I've always felt that I'm equal to every man, and yet these three young black men have shown me that I enjoy being inferior and submissive to them. What the hell is the matter with me?"

The next day, Karen was in her yard when Trevonne walked by. "Hey Trevonne," she yelled, "What's up? Do you want a Coke or something?"

He wandered over to her fence and said, "Sure."

As they walked into her house, she asked, "Where have you guys been?"

Trevonne paused for a minute while trying to recall the plan devised by the three boys. With as much fake sincerity as he could muster, he said, "Ah, we want you to pose for some pictures for us, and Frank was trying to figure out how to ask you."

"Wha . . . what?" Karen asked. "You want me to pose naked for you guys? I . . . I c-can't do that. I have to live here."

He looked sadly at the floor and said, "Yeah, that's what I told the guys you'd say."

"Well . . . well, you guys can still come over if you want," she said. She saw his sad face and then added, "Look, how about if I pose in a bathing suit? Would that be OK, Trevonne?"

Trevonne continued to look sad, but appeared to perk up a little at her offer. He said, "You'll pose in a bathing suit? How about if we pick it out? That might sway them."

Karen thought for a minute and then smiled at the young black boy. "Sure. You guys can pick it out. How about tomorrow evening?" Trevonne smiled at her and nodded his head. He stepped over to her and embraced her putting his hands on her soft ass. She snaked her arms around his neck, and they kissed. She melted into his arms as he slid his hands down the back of her shorts and squeezed her bare ass. As she moaned, she shoved her tongue into the young man's mouth and began to hump his leg with her pussy.

Trevonne took one last squeeze of her ass and then stepped back. "OK, then Karen. We'll see you tomorrow."

Karen's mouth hung open and she said, "But . . . but, I thought . . . . I thought you wanted to . . . . "

"Naw," he said. "We'll see you tomorrow." He turned and walked out the door leaving an extremely hot and horny 43-year-old woman standing alone in her house.

Karen quickly walked to her room and opened the drawer with her toys and within a couple minutes had brought herself to orgasm. She thought, "That son-of-a-bitch got me all worked up and then walked away. What kind of a prick does something like that to a willing sex partner?"

The next night, the three boys showed up carrying several boxes. They explained that she would wear several different bikinis and they would take photos and videos of her modeling them for them. Although she still didn't think this was a good idea, she hesitantly agreed and disappeared to put on the first bikini while the boys sat up their equipment. After the equipment was running, Lester stepped for ward and announced that ex-centerfold model Karen Whitcomb, 38-28-40 and 43 years old would-be modeling bikinis and then getting stripped and fucked by three 18-year-old niggers. When they finished with her, she would be nothing but a begging wanton whore pleading for their cocks.

Naturally, the suit fit her curvy older body tight, but she just grinned and walked back in to her living room where she was greeted with three cameras sat on tripods. The boys directed her on how to walk and pose for almost 15 minutes and she grinned as she saw all three of them with tents in their shorts. She knew when they were done taking pictures, they would all adjourn to her bedroom.

The boys gave Karen a couple of glasses of drugged wine, to further loosen her up, over the next hour-and-a-half while she modeled a couple more bikinis that left nothing to the imagination. When she stumbled into the room wearing the last bikini, the boys smirked at each other. She had completely forgotten about the camera and Frank said, "Hey slut, ain't you Karen the centerfold?"

She grinned at him and said, "Yep. Thass me."

"Did you wear that bikini so we would all fuck you?" Frank asked innocently.

She smiled a big smile at him and slurred, "Thasss the best idea I've heard all day. So how bout it Frankie? Wanna fuck an old centerfold?"

The boys left all three cameras running as they approached their inebriated white woman. Frank asked, "Are you sure that an old 43-year-old white woman can keep up with three young black studs?"

As he was talking, the boys had untied the strings of the bikini letting it fall to the floor. As one boy held each arm, they turned her 360 degrees so that all three cameras recorded all sides of her voluptuous nude body.

Her brain was kind of fuzzy, but she mumbled, "I think I can keep you boys happy. I did it before, dint I?"

The boys stepped back and high fived each other. For the next two hours, the boys used their old white centerfold. She crawled to each of them and sucked their cocks and balls. Each of them used all of her holes. She had cocks in all of her holes more than once and also had two cocks in her ass twice. The boys tried to be cognizant of the camera locations as they worked on their slut. Karen was oblivious to everything except the three beautiful black cocks going in and out of her body.

After each of the boys had cum in their slut three times, Frank asked her if she remembered what came next. Although her mind was still somewhat fuzzy, she mumbled, "Mayb . . . maybe I c-c-could crawl into the bath . . . bathroom and you all could piss on me. I . . . I like to drink your p-piss, Frankie."

Frank smiled at her and added, "And then you could lick our ass holes like the good little cum bucket that you are."

"Oh yesss. I forgot that p-part. And . . . and then I can lick your ass holes. OK?" She asked.

Lester carried the camera and followed her getting perfect shots of her big ass as she crawled into the bathroom. After she was situated in the tub, the boys pissed all over her mature body. She opened her mouth and they filled it time and time again for her to swallow their piss. And the camera continued to record the middle-aged centerfold slut servicing the three young men.

When the last of them had finished urinating on her, they smiled down at her and she grinned and pleaded, "Now can I eat your ass holes? Please?" And the camera got it all. The three boys moved around so that the camera was able to film her tongue licking the crack of their ass and shoved deep into their bowels. After she rimmed each of them, Lester said, "Now, I'll put the little slut to sleep." He stooped next to her and stuck three fingers into her soaking wet pussy and pounded her cunt giving her several more orgasms until she finally passed out. The camera ran for another few minutes and then the boys turned them all off.

"Well," said Trevonne, "I think we got some great footage for Leo. Three different camera angles and zooming in on her rimming and pissing activities. Wow! I can hardly wait to see the finished product."

The boys took their equipment apart and left Karen's house. The next day, Frank sent their three DVDs to his friend Leo. Leo spent the next two weeks cutting and splicing the seven hours of filming into one 90-minute porn video. Of course, during that same time, the three boys were regularly working over their white whore at every opportunity. They even shared a few minutes of her modeling DVD with her.

When the film was completed, Leo met with one of his friends, who was a producer and distributor of porn films, and they cut a deal. While the boys were busy working on more footage of their ex-centerfold for the next movie, the first one was being marketed and sold everywhere.

By the time the boys submitted the footage for the third video, Karen had completely succumbed to anything the boys wanted to do to her. She was their willing sexual slave, and wouldn't dream of ever saying no to any of their perverse demands. It was at this time that they showed her the first and second videos and told her that they planned to make many more. They told her that she would become the middle-aged gang bang queen of the porn industry.

There was a time when she would have vehemently objected and thrown them from her house. She had been much in demand as a hot young centerfold model just 25 years ago. She went to the best parties and met many famous men. She even slept with a few of them. She coasted on that reputation for the past 25 years, and even though she put on 25 pounds, she was still a damn good-looking well-built woman.

And then along came Lester, Frank and Trevonne. And now this once popular beauty is now on the precipice of becoming a cheap gang bang whore for black men in the porn industry.

As she sat and pondered what she had become, the three boys stared at her. She knew there was no turning back. It was too late for that. She knew she could never return to her previous life where she had been a respected beautiful woman. She was now just a cheap whore that would do anything for young black cocks. Finally, she looked up at the three boys who had completely changed her life in just a matter of months. She smiled at them and said, "Why don't you let me rim your ass holes and swallow your cum while you think about what you have planned for me in my next movie, boys?"

BJB69
BJB69
1,098 Followers