Bobbie Ch. 01

Story Info
Popular and bossy girl becomes black cock slut.
7k words
4.42
68.7k
119

Part 1 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 04/23/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BJB69
BJB69
1,097 Followers

This story has rough interracial sex and gang bangs. If this offends you, please read something else.

***

Bobbie was one of the most popular girls in her high school. She was a short 5'2" blond hair blue eyed beauty. Her breasts were full and perky and she had a perfect hourglass figure. She was a good student, a cheerleader, the homecoming queen and she dated only the most popular boys in school.

Her boyfriends and high school dates were so enamored with her that they always let her select where they were going and what they were going to do on their dates. Even her friends and classmates always gave in and did as she wanted. It's almost as though she were the queen and everyone else were her subjects. And as a result, she tended to be quite stuck on herself.

Her parents rewarded her graduation from high school with a brand new Mustang and a full ride to the university of her choice. During her four years of college, she never had to hold a summer job, and instead, spent her time lounging around her parent's pool or just hanging out with her friends.

After graduating from college, Bobbie found a good job teaching school in a nearby community. Then she met her future husband. They met one weekend at a nightclub when both of them were out with friends. Tom took her home that night and was rewarded with one kiss. She let him ask her out three times before accepting and then dictated where they went and when they would go. She chose the restaurants and the movies and the parks and the concerts they attended. But Tom was so infatuated by her beauty and her smile that he concurred with everything she demanded. After dating for a year, they got engaged and were married.

Tom was an electrical engineer at the local power plant, and worked a steady afternoon shift. Since Bobbie worked all daylight, she thought this was the perfect relationship. He could take her out on weekends and spend money on her doing what she wanted, and she would have the rest of the week to herself to do whatever she wanted.

Shortly after they were married, Bobbie insisted they buy a house. She spent a lot of time researching visiting houses until she found the one she liked. It was a nice house with a well landscaped lawn and a pool in the back. Bobbie's life was perfect. At 25 years old, she was as hot as she ever was. She controlled every facet of her life. Life was good.

At the beginning of her summer vacation from school, one of her friends asked her if she would be willing to help her with raising money for a charity. Bobbie hesitated, at first, but then consented when she discovered that all she would have to do is spend an afternoon going door to door in her own neighborhood asking for donations and leaving literature with the homeowners. Her friend hoped to get nice contributions from Bobbie's neighborhood since it was a nicer upscale neighborhood. She gave her a list of 30 names and addresses to visit.

"Hmmmm," she thought. "This is a little more work than I anticipated. I thought she meant about five or ten houses. At least I know not to agree to do this next year. I'll stretch this out over two days."

The first day Bobbie wore a nice summer dress and stopped at 18 houses and collected almost $800, and called to report to her friend. Her friend was also pleased with the total and gave Bobbie the praise that she thought Bobbie enjoyed getting. The next day Bobbie wore another light summer dress and went to the last 12 houses and collected another $650. All but one of the homeowners was home. She decided to try the next day to get the last house.

The next afternoon Bobbie decided to just wear a pair of shorts when she went to the last house. She rang the doorbell of the last house. It was a nice house, but nowhere near as nice or as expensive as her own house. After waiting for a couple of minutes, she rang the bell again. A few seconds later, the door was opened by a large older black man wearing a knee length bathrobe. He smiled at her. "Yes. Can I help you?" He asked.

"Uh, yes. Ummm. Hi. My name is Bobbie and I live around the corner. I'm collecting . . . "

He kept smiling and interrupted her, "Why don't you come in, Honey. I don't like standing in the doorway wearing just a robe."

"Uh, yes. OK." She said.

"Please, sit down." Bobbie sat on the couch. He sat across from her.

Bobbie looked at the man closer and figured he was at least 60 years old. His hair was starting to turn gray, but he had a really nice smile. He was tall. She guessed that he was maybe 6'3" or taller, and he appeared to be rather well built for his age. He wasn't unattractive, for an old guy, and his facial features were large. He had a soft, but deep voice and he had deep brown eyes.

"Now young lady. What can I do for you?"

As Bobbie stated to answer, she noticed that his legs were slightly spread leaving a gap in his robe. As she was about to speak, she saw, what appeared to be, the biggest cock she had ever seen in her life. "Uh, errr, uh, Mr. uh," she mumbled.

The man continued smiling at her and said, "My name is John Taylor."

"Uh, yes, Mr. Taylor, uh, like I was uh . . . "

John Taylor knew exactly what he was doing as he spread his legs just a little further apart and said, "Can I get you a glass of water or a soft drink or something, Bobbie? Are you OK?"

"Uh, yes please Mr. Taylor. Water, please."

John got up and left the room to get her water. Bobbie thought to herself, "Pull it together girl. He's just a big old black dude. Just get the money and get the hell out of here."

John came back in the room and handed her a glass of water. When her hand briefly touched his, it was almost like a jolt of electricity went through her body. "Thank you," she said.

He smiled at her again and sat back down across from her. As she began talking, he slowly spread his legs again and watched her eyes go back to his crotch while she tried to continue talking.

"Yes, Mr. Taylor, like I was saying. I'm here to collect for umm, the uh charity that . . . Uh."

"Yes, Bobbie?"

"Uh, Mr. uh."

Bobbie appeared to be mesmerized by his cock. He stood up and walked towards her as he slowly unfastened the belt from his robe. When he had reached her, his robe was fully open and his huge cock was just inches from her face. Bobbie licked her lips and tried to speak, but all that came out was a quiet moan. In his deep voice, John quietly said, "Touch it, Bobbie."

"I-I-I d-don't thi-think I sh-should, Mr. Taylor. I'm a m-married wo-woman."

"No one will know, Bobbie. It's our secret. You know you want to touch it don't you?" Without even thinking, she nodded her head. "Then go ahead." Bobbie slowly lifted her arm and reached for his cock. John knew that as soon as she touched his cock, she was his. He would turn her into his own black cock slut. Bobbie gently touched his cock with her fingers and then slowly wrapped her small white hand around black cock. Without thinking, she slowly began moving her hand up and down the length of his cock as John smiled down at his new slut. "Kiss it," he said. Without giving it a second thought, Bobbie leaned forward and kissed the top of his cock. She then licked its length and then put it into her mouth.

She took it from her mouth and said, "I can only get half of it in my mouth."

He smiled down at her and said, "We'll work on it, Bobbie. Eventually, you'll be able to take the whole thing. OK?" She nodded her head and kept sucking on his cock. "Do you want to suck it some more?" She nodded her head. "Then ask me if you can suck my cock."

"Wha-what?"

"Just ask me if you can suck my cock."

"OK. Can I please suck your cock Mr. Taylor?" He nodded his head and she put his cock back into her mouth.

Eventually she was able to get about three fourths of it in her mouth right before he grabbed her head and held it on his cock while he blew his load into her mouth. When he finished and let go of her head, she pulled back and began spitting his cum onto the floor.

"Eeewww. Pppfft. Why didn't you tell me you were going to do that? I don't let my husband do that so I'm certainly not going to let some old nigger do that to me."

John grabbed her hair and pulled her to her feet and slapped her face. "Listen to me, slut. You never waste a black man's cum. Ever! Do you understand me, slut?"

"Don't you call me a slut, you old fuck! And don't . . . " SLAP! "Ouch," she yelled. "Stop slapping me."

John glared into her eyes and growled, "I asked you if you understood what I said, slut?"

"I'm not a slut, so stop calling me that," she yelled at him.

"But you are a slut, Bobbie. You were in my house for less than five minutes before you had my black cock in your mouth. And then you even asked me to let you continue sucking my cock. Didn't you?" She slowly nodded her head. "That makes you a slut, Bobbie. Now, I asked you a question. Do you understand that you are never to waste a black man's cum?"

Bobbie stared at John for a moment and then nodded her head. He smiled at her and said, "There, that wasn't so hard was it?" She shook her head no. "Now," he said, "lick my cum off the floor."

Bobbie leaned down and began licking John's cum from the hardwood floor while John leered at her and thought how much he was going to enjoy abusing her body. When she had finished, she stood up and turned to leave. John said, "Wait a minute. Here's my donation to your charity." He handed her $200 and said, "Come back tomorrow and I'll let you feel that cock in your pussy."

When Bobbie reached the door, she turned and said, "No thank you Mr. Taylor. Once was quite enough for me. Thanks for the donation and good day."

As soon as Bobbie got home she brushed her teeth and gargled several times. She couldn't believe how that old nigger had treated her like a common slut. Well, fuck him! She's never been treated like that in her whole life and wouldn't stand for it. She was still in shock that she voluntarily sucked his cock and licked his cum off the floor. She really had acted like a slut. Well, that's going to happen again.

That night when she heard her husband get home from work, she pretended to be asleep. She lay there thinking of what happened that day, and how easy it was for Mr. Taylor to get her to suck his big black cock. After a restless night, she got up, had breakfast and then went to the grocery store. She got home and read a little of her book and hen made lunch. After lunch, she put on her bikini and went out to her pool, but she couldn't get Mr. Taylor's treatment of her out of her mind. She had never been treated like that and had finally convinced herself to go back to his house and give him a piece of her mind.

She dressed in a pair of mid thigh shorts and a tee shirt and walked to his house. When he answered the door, he leered at her and said, "So you're back for more, huh? Come on in slut."

She stepped inside and yelled, "I'm not a slut so stop calling me that, you big dumb nigger."

He started laughing and finally said, "Take off that shirt."

"Wha-what d-did you say?"

He shouted at her, "I said take off our fuckin shirt! Now!"

She started to tremble as she grabbed the hem of her tee shirt and lifted it over her head. John stared at one of the nicest set of tits he had ever seen. "Now take off your bra, slut."

"But I d . . . "

"Now!" He yelled.

Bobbie reached behind her and unfastened her bra and let it fall to the floor. She crossed her arms over her breasts as John walked over to her. He stepped behind her and put his arms around her waist and pulled her back into him. He slid his hands up to her breasts pushing her arms out of the way. Her nipples were rock hard and he twisted them and squeezed her breasts. Bobbie quietly moaned and leaned her head back on his chest. He continued working on her breasts until she had a climax.

As she was coming down from her climax, he slowly slid his left hand down across her stomach towards her pussy. He took his time just to see if she made any effort to stop him. When his hand reached the waist of her shorts, he began sliding his hand under her shorts and felt her suck in her stomach to make it easier for him. He gently slid one finger into her waiting pussy. As he leaned his head over her shoulder, he whispered, "You're soaking wet."

"Mmmmm. Hmmm," she moaned.He\\

He slid another finger into her pussy and whispered, "Tell me what you want."

"Mmmmmm," she moaned.

"Tell me."

"Mmmm. I want your cock. I want you to fuck me. Please."

John had an evil grin on his face and he said, "Take off your shorts slut." She quickly unfastened and slid her shorts and panties down her legs leaving her completely naked in front of this old black man. He turned her around and leaned down to kiss her. She immediately shoved her tongue into his mouth and he squeezed her beasts and shoved his tongue into her mouth. He picked her up and carried her into the closest bedroom and laid her gently on the bed. He removed his clothes and Bobbie was pleasantly surprised that he had a decent body for a man his age. And then she saw his big black cock and couldn't take her eyes off of it.

As John crawled on top of her, he said, "Tell me what you want."

"I want our cock, Mr. Taylor. Please give me your cock."

Now tell me what you are."

She hesitated, but then eventually whispered, "I'm your slut, Mr. Taylor.

Bobbie's pussy was so wet that he had no trouble entering her. He slowly shoved his cock into her until his balls slapped her ass. He rocked back and forth a few times until she had her first orgasm and then he began to viciously pound her pussy with his cock while his hands were squeezing her big tits and twisting her hard nipples.

"Aaaaarrrrgh! Aaaaah f-f-fuck! Aaarrggh! Oh, fuck meeee!" She screamed.

John fucked her hard for almost 20 minutes. His sweat was dripping down on this hot young woman and she was thrashing and screaming and coming over and over again. Before he finally came, he told her, "You're my slut now. Do you understand? Your pussy belongs to me. Soon, your ass will belong to me. You are mine. Understand?"

"Y-yessss! I-I understand. I b-belong t-to you. I'm your slut."

Finally he flooded her pussy with his cum just as she had her final orgasm. He rolled off her and lay beside her. Once Bobbie caught her breath, she rolled over and put her leg across his leg and her arm across his chest and kissed his chest. They lay like that for more than a half hour and then John got out of bed and grabbed a couple of bottle of water. As he sat on the side of the bed and they both drank water, Bobbie got on her knees and crawled behind him and pushed her breasts into his back and put her arms around his neck. She kissed his neck and licked the sweat from his shoulder, and then said, "That was the best and most intense sex I've ever had. I never knew sex could be like that. I think I'm going to like being your slut."

He looked at her and smiled. "So you're not going to mind being called a slut??"

She licked the sweat from his other shoulder and said, "I guess I am a slut. You made me your slut Mr. Taylor. I love your cock. When can I have it again?"

"I have to go out tomorrow so why don't you come back on Thursday. Maybe I'll fuck your ass then."

Bobbie looked alarmed and said, "I've never done that before Mr. Taylor. I don't know if we should . . . "

"Whose slut are you?"

"I-I'm y-your slut Mr. Taylor."

"That's right. And when I say I'm going to fuck your ass, I don't want any lip from my slut. Is that clear?"

She looked down at the floor and nodded. "What?" He asked. "I couldn't hear you."

"Yes, Mr. Taylor. If you want to fuck my ass, you can fuck my ass."

"OK, now clean off my cock with your mouth and then go home."

As Bobbie was sucking their cum from his cock, she kept thinking how she had been in control of every relationship in her life. Her parents spoiled her rotten and she totally controlled her boyfriends during her dating years. Her husband was completely wrapped around her little finger and all of her girlfriends just wanted to be seen with her. She had been like a queen to all of them. They all had tried to curry favor with her, and she would occasionally treat them to a smile or a few extra minutes time. And then along comes Mr. Taylor who turns her into a cock-sucking cum dump. How in the hell did that happen?

When Bobbie got home, she quickly tossed dinner into the oven and jumped in the shower to wash off her afternoon lovemaking smells.

Wednesday seemed to take forever. Bobbie thought about Mr. Taylor's big black cock all day long. She spent most of the day lying around the pool and reading. She talked to a few of her girlfriends on the phone and when they asked what was new, she just said, "You know. Same old. Same old."

On Thursday, Bobbie waited until her husband went to work before going to see John. She wore a light summer dress with buttons in the front and no underwear. When he answered his door, he looked at his slut and said, "Unbutton your dress." Bobbie quickly complied. "Take it off." She let it fall to the floor of his porch. "Turn around so I can see the ass I'm gonna be fucking today." Bobbie turned around and felt him slap her big ass. The thought never crossed her mind that someone walking down the street could easily see her body as she stood naked on John's porch. And it really didn't matter because she would do whatever he told her to do.

When she finally came in to his house, he said, "After today, your whole body will be mine. All of your holes will have been used by me so you will belong to me. Do you understand?"

She smiled and said, "Yes, Mr. Taylor, I understand that my whole body belongs to you. I am your slut."

Being curious, he asked, "Just out of curiosity, did you ever have sex with someone on the first date?" She shook her head no. "What is the shortest amount of time that it's ever taken before now for a guy to get into your pants?"

She smiled and said, "Five dates."

"And how long before you sucked their cocks?"

"I-I've only ever sucked two cocks before yours. I dated one guy for about three months before I sucked his cock and the other is my husband. I made him wait until our honeymoon."

John laughed and said, "You've come a long way, slut. Within five minutes of us meeting, you had my cock in your mouth, and the next day you were begging me to fuck you. What do you think of that?"

"I've dominated men in every relationship I've ever had. I guess I just needed a strong male to show me that I need to be the one dominated. I needed you to show me that I need to completely submit my body and mind to you. I needed to belong to someone and do whatever they say. I guess I was meant to be your slut, Mr. Taylor."

"Yes you were, my little slut. Let's go to my bedroom so I can break in that virgin ass."

After John had removed his clothes, Bobbie dropped to her knees and sucked his cock, and he realized that she was able to take a little more of it into her throat this time. "You're doing better slut. Have you been practicing?"

"Oh yes, Mr. Taylor. I have been practicing on a cucumber."

When he was ready for her, he told her to get on her hands and knees. He then lubed her ass with Vaseline and then slowly inserted the head of his cock. "Uuuunggh! Aaah! It hurts, Mr. Taylor. It hurts."

"It will stop hurting and feel good in a little while slut."

"I t-trust you M-Mr. T-Taylor. P-please don't hurt me."

"I wouldn't dream of hurting my brand new slut," he said as he slowly shoved more and more of his cock into her ass. When he finally had it all the way in, he said, "Congratulations slut. You took the whole thing."

"Uuuuunngh! Oh Mr. Taylor, it still hurts. Aaaah!" He slowly began moving his cock in and out of her ass. After a couple of minutes, she began humping back on his cock so he speeded up and began hammering her ass. "Oh fuck! Aaaargggh! Ungh! Aaarrgh! Aaaah, f-fuck my ass Mr. Taylor! F-fuck meeee!"

BJB69
BJB69
1,097 Followers
12