Karen and Her Trainer Workout

Story Info
Karen's trainer, Dex, comes to assess her progress.
3.3k words
4.64
8.4k
10

Part 3 of the 8 part series

Updated 03/27/2024
Created 08/13/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ekphrasis
Ekphrasis
62 Followers

For the next couple of weeks Karen barely had a moment to herself. Clearly there was a network out there that she had inadvertently tapped into and word was getting around that she was quite good at what she did. The week she saw Lisa she saw another woman, Carol, and the week following she had three other possibilities but took a decision to limit herself to two meetings a week, possibly three for repeat customers.

'Customers', now that's a strange word,' she thought. "It sounds like I'm selling something."

She pondered that as she went to the toilet for a pee. Sitting there, after she had finished, she fought the thought that she was selling something, because the only 'something' could be herself and would not do. She wasn't an escort, a prostitute, a whore! Was she? Her pitch to the women who called for a date and asked what it might charge was simple.

"I don't charge anything, " she would say, adding that "some of my companions" she liked the word 'companion', "leave a 'thank you', but only if they want to, and I certainly don't demand it."

But as she pondered her new reality -- one, which an observer might add, had become quite lucrative-- she was finding it hard to maintain the line. But not to do do was unthinkable. Married for 24 years mother of one, grandmother of another, Karen had a sense of herself to maintain. Prostitutes and whores were common women who had nothing to offer than what was between their legs and between their shoulders. Karen was an educated, cultured woman. She read books, went to chamber music concerts and art galleries. No, no she wasn't like those women. Was she?

She liked the money, though. Her husband had left her well provided for--she owned the apartment she lived in, was debt free, and he had left investments that produced a tidy income--but the gift she received from her encounters gave her resources for pure indulgence. Perla under garments, Jill Sander outfits, and a stunning Yves Saint Laurent skirt that turned heads whenever she wore it (well, only twice but each time she turned heads of both sexes). And she could easily afford her personal trainer Dex, and a manicurist and waxer, Poppy, who made house calls. Life was pretty good. Speaking of Dex she was due any minute for a catch up.

The doorbell rang and Karen, who had been sitting on a couch in her living room reading a magazine, got up to open it. She was wearing tight black compression pants and a loose-fitting black tee shirt under which she wore a sports bra. She looked at herself in the mirror as she approached the door.

"Not bad, if I say so myself," she smiled.

"Hi, come on it," she said to Dex.

Dex entered. She too was wearing compression pants, iridescent pink, that emphasised the narrowness of her hips. and a baggy lime green tee shirt that flattened her chest. She'd had her hair cut short and looked more boyish than ever.

"What a doll," Karen thought.

"Come on it, can I get you anything," Karen said. "Tea, water?"

"No, all's good," said Dex in her businesslike manner. "We'd better get started."

"I've set up in the living room. Well that's where my yoga mat is and resistance bands."

"Before we start, tell me how it's going. How long can you hold a plank position."

"I can now do it for a couple of minutes, maybe three."

"That's progress. Are you seeing any improvement?"

"Well, I think my stomach is flatter." said Karen lifting her tee shirt to expose a much less flabby tummy that Dex had seen before.

"Tighten your stomach muscles," Dex said. She then prodded Karen's tummy.

"Not bad, Karen, not bad at all. You doin' this every day?"

"Yep, every day. I'm determined, Dex," she said with a smile.

Dex returned it.

"So I see. So core strength is improving? You're getting good control over your pelvic floor?"

"I think I am. I don't think it's there 100 per cent, but nearly."

"I have an exercise we must try that out to see how well your control has developed."

Karen thought what did she have in mind? And answer:

"I'm game.'

"Maybe later," Dex said. "For now I want to get a good look at you."

Karen turned to look at her and slowly took off her tee shirt. She could feel Dex's eyes boring into her, almost through her. Her nipples involuntarily hardened, she felt a twinge between her legs. Is this the morning I get to fuck Dex, she thought. Dex asked her to turn around.

"Ass is looking good, Karen. Those glutes exercises are paying dividends. She stood behind her and had a feel of her right buttock.

"Very, nice, Karen. Turn around, please."

Karen turned to face Dex. She was about a foot from her. She looked at that remarkable face; it's nearly perfect skin, her slightly aquiline nose, high cheek bones and high forehead. She was a gorgeously androgynous creature. Karen's reverie was interrupted by Dex talking.

"Raise your arms, Karen. I won't say it a third time."

"Yes, ma'am," Karen said getting all Army. But she wasn't prepared for what Dex next.

She took a half step forward, hooked her fingers under either side of Karen's sports bra and lifted it off her. Karen's tits wobbled a protest at being released from their prison so quickly but settled down smartly. Dex stood there watch her nipples harden and extend; in no time at all you could have hung a par of coffee mugs from them.

"My, we're perky, aren't we? said Dex.

"You don't need an invitation, do you?" replied Karen.

"All in good time, this is a physical examination."

Dax the moved behind Karen and repeated what she'd done on their first meeting, cupped her hands under Karen's breast and weighed them as one might a fresh melon in the market. Karen found this hugely erotic and was silently willing Dex to squeeze her nipples. The trainer was seemingly oblivious. She raised Karen's tits only to let them go.

"I'm not sure there's been huge improvement here. When you're not working I definitely recommend a bra. They'll sag and stretch more if go braless all the time. Some like that look but it can give you back trouble. So, be warned." She kissed Karen on her neck. Karen shuddered. She turned around.

"So Dex, what do your tits look like?"

Dex smiled and removed her tee shirt in one motion. Her bra was one that severely flattened her tits, but when released the approved to be a perfected set of 32Bs. Karen took a step towards her at the same time she raised her hand to touch Dex's left breast and nipple. Dex's mouth opened slightly at the other woman's touch. Karen moved to kiss Dex, she kissed her neck, her earlobe, her eye, her nose, the corner of her mouth. With her lips she tugged at Dex's lower lip, licked her teeth, and then with two lips kissed her mouth.

"I've been wanting to do that from the first day I saw you," Karen said.

Dex smiled a knowing smile. "Really," she said "I never would have guessed it."

"Bitch", said Karen. She kissed Dex roughly, her hands pumping Dex's lovely tits. "Shall we lose these clothes?"

Karen led Dex to her bedroom, threw off the covers and laid their splayed.

"Come to me," Karen said, and Dex obeyed.

The two women lay in each other's arms kissing. Karen's powerful tongue explored Dex's mouth; she sucked Dex's tongue, which thrilled the other woman who returned the complement. Their hands explored as far as two hands could when their owners' mouths were locked together. Nails up the spine, fingers pulling on nipples, fingers exploring the approaches to pudenda. Karen broke away.

"Let me give you the attention you deserve," she said, reaching into her bedside table an retrieving a bottle of almond oil.

"Rollover sweetheart."

Dex complied. Karen straddled her and sat on her bottom. She drizzled the almond oil over Dex's back and then began to rub it into her shoulders and, with hands flat drawing them down her back to the beginning of her butt. She pushed her hands up, this time taking in Dex's sides and touching her breasts as she pushed under her arms and up over her shoulders. On the down stroke she pushed her thumbs either side of Dex's spine, eliciting a groan of pleasure from the trainer. Karen then moved further down Dex's body.

"I think that butt of yours needs some attention," she said.

"Oh, yes please," murmured Dex.

Karen drizzled some oil on Dex's lower back. Some flowed between her butt cheeks, and here Karen stopped to admire those two perfectly shaped orbs. She lent over and kissed them, then, straitening herself she got to work, first on the left buttock, then the right, careful each time to penetrate Dex's crack as she massaged the almond oil into her skin. Dex was in heaven. Her pussy was fully engorged and glistening. This was something Karen could not help but notice as she prised Dex's legs slightly apart so she could give her full digital attention to Dex's ass and her puckered pink/brown hole. She used her index finger to draw circles around this sensitive spot but resisted the temptation to violate her.

All the while Dex was finding it difficult to lay still, she ground her hips, grasped the sheets and squeezed them, she was trying to control a growing frenzy within her.

"Fuck," she thought, "where did Karen learn this? Must be years of practice."

"Time for you to turn over, Dex."

She obeyed but found it hard not the draw her legs together or to touch herself. Karen slapped her hand when she tried, and was now sitting on Dex's pudendum and staring lustfully at her. She poured the almond oil over Dex's tits and, as with her ass, she stopped to take in the sight. She didn't have big bosoms like Karen's but as she looked at those perfect 32B breast with nipples rampant and a comment her husband had once made --'what you can't fit in your mouth is a waste'--came to mind and she smiled, and then bent over and started rubbing the oil into her skin. She massaged each breast, taking especial care over those very hard nipples. She pinched and pulled them to see if Dex, like her, enjoyed moderate nipple torture. She did, so Karen bent over and took her right nipple in her mouth, sucked it (Dex moaned) and then bit it (Dex yelped).

"Too much?'

"No, no, I love it."

"I think I'm dripping all over you," Karen said.

"Mmmm, yes, you are," Dex replied.

Karen massaged Dex's stomach, then her hips, but she avoided her fiery centre for the time being and concentrated on her thighs. She had superb legs which, somehow, she had managed to avoid disfiguring through over exercise. Her thighs were slender and when they met at the hips did not themselves brush together but instead left an inviting gap in the middle. Karen found that hugely erotic and started at the gap, pussy lips fully engorged, for some time.

"Anything wrong," a self-conscious Dex asked.

"Oh no, au contraire, lover."

Karen resumed managing those thighs, grasping the left, for example, with both hand and with her fingers working the muscles on the top and bottom. She was careful to avoid an outright assault on Dex's pussy, that could wait a little longer, but contrived, accidentally you understand, to graze her swollen lips with her fingers. With each stroke Dex would buck and moan, hold her breasts and pinch her nipples.

"Naughty, naughty," Karen said when she saw Dex toughing herself. "I might need to punish you."

She worked her way down to Dex's feet, via her slender and not over developed calfs. Her feet were as perfect as the rest of her. She massaged them, kissing each toe. Karen had never sucked a toe before and took a big toe in her mouth and suckled it. Dex loved it. Karen then took the other toes as well, tonguing the gapes between the toes and sucking all at once. A vision flashed before her of Dex's foot in Karen's pussy. She sucked all the harder and felt her wetness. The foot attention dissipated into soft kisses on ankle and calf, and when she got to Dex's knees she slid back down the bed, knelt on the floor and pulled Dex towards her. When Dex, delirious, was at the edge of the bed, Karen pushed her legs back, exposing her newly waxed quim to Karen's full gaze. Karen nosed her pussy lips --inhaling her musky scent--and ran her tongue the length of her slit, careful not to part them too much. She tasted heavenly, she thought, and was going to take her time. Dex let out a guttural moan followed by, "Oh, fuck..."

"You, like that, do you," Karen asked.

"If you only knew how much," Dex gasped. "Fuck me, Karen, eat me."

Karen took her index finger and ran the length of Dex's pussy, pushing her labia apart. She licked her finger, lent forward and repeated the move with her tongue, using the point to lift the hood, as it were, and lick Dex's clit. For Dex it was like fork lightening across her pussy, she forced her knees together, Karen smacked her hard on her butt. She jolted and moaned.

With her legs forced back Karen had a perfect view of her cunt and asshole.

"I'm going to fuck you with my tongue," Karen said, and leaned into her, her head turned sideways to make deeper entry possible.

"Oh fuck, oh fuck...." was all that could be heard from Dex for the next five minutes as Karen methodically tongue fucked the woman. At the same time she used one hand to massage Dex's mound, the other to play with her asshole.

"I'm going to cum, I'm going to....fuck...Karen." Dex was lost, somewhere else, as she bucked and writhed on the bed, with Karen not letting up for a second as she faced the woman's legs apart and latched onto her pussy, sucking the lips and tonguing her clit. She took Dex up the north face of the Eiger to its summit. And what a view, one that Dex would never forget. Her wetness flowed over Karen's face who lapped hungrily at the font.

The two women got themselves back on to the bed and were in each other's arms. Dex loved the feeling of Karen's large tits against her. She marvelled at the 56 year old's love making skills and selflessness. That she thought was the secret to good sex, pleasuring the other. She held Karen tightly to her and kissed her. Karen returned the embrace.

"Your are magnificent, Dex," she said.

"Me? I was thinking that about you!"

Karen lent over to her bedside table and retrieved her strapless strap on, the one she'd be training her pelvic floor to use.

"Do you use one of these?" she asked Dex.

"Sure. It's my favourite. With a conventional strap-on you never cum when your fucking, but with this beauty if you use it right you can cum."

"I've been wanting to use one," said Karen but I'm not sure my pelvic floor will allow sustained use.

"Let me test you," said Dex, and. matter-a-factly inserted two fingers in Karen's very wet pussy. Karen gasped.

"Now, grip my fingers," Dex said. And Karen did so, quite enjoying the power of holding the fingers with her cunt.

"Not bad, Karen. Now really grip them as I try to withdraw them."

Karen did so. Dex smiled.

"I think you might be ready."

"Would you like me to fuck you, Dex?"

Dex smiled.

"What do you think, lover?"

"I've never used this before, anything I need to know?"

"Let me help you. Kneel for me and bend over."

Dex got behind her. She could resist kissing Karen's butt and, at the same time, stroking her wet cunt.

"Hey, you'll make me cum."

The Karen felt an object parting her labia and nuzzling her opening.

"This might feel a little uncomfortable," Dex said as she pushed the strapless strap-ons anchor into Karen's cunt.

Karen gasped, but accommodated it with relative ease.

"Straighten your back," Dex said. "And look down".

Karen complied and hooted in delight as she beheld an erect phallus rising at a 45 degree angle from her pussy. She touched it. Soft but firm. She flexed it. That was went she felt the pleasure, it hit her G spot and her clit.

"I'm going to like this," she said. "On your back, girl."

Dex did so and before parting her legs for Karen she popped a pillow under her butt.

"This will give you a better angle of entry," she said and winked.

Karen lowered herself onto Dex. She looked her in the eyes and kissed her hungrily. Dex opened her legs and hooked them around Karen's butt. With her right hand Karen tried to position her cock. She wasn't having a lot of success until Dex took matters--or should one say, the cock--into her own hands and guided it into herself.

"Thanks,' Karen said. She kissed her and then pushed herself up so the her tits were dangling in front of Dex, who didn't need to be told what to do, she fondled them and suckled and bit Karen's nipples.

"A little harder, lover," Karen said as she started to fuck Dex. She started slowing, rhythmically in-and-out, but gradually increased the stroke rate. Dex was breathing heavily, loving every stroke of Karen's silicon pleasure stick, tugging and biting Karen's nipples when they came within reach. Meanwhile Karen was beginning to feel the pleasure growing between her legs. Stimulation for her was irregular. Not every stroke resulted in contact with her clit or G spot. But she wasn't in this for the personal orgasm, she was road testing a device she though would really add to her professional performance. She looked down at Dex. This kick ass young woman with heaps of attitude was helpless in her hands. She controlled her. She increased the stroke rate and doubled her internal grip on her cock. Dex began to buck and shift her ass. Karen new she was near to orgasm. She slowed down. Dex gripped her more tightly, trying to force Karen deeper into her.

"Fuck, don't stop." she said.

"You want me to go faster?"

"Yes, yes."

"Are you my bitch?"


"Yes, I'm your bitch. Fuck your bitch. Fuck her hard."

Karen increased her stroke rate. She stuck two fingers in Dex's mouth. The woman sucked on them. Karen took them out of Dex's mouth and put them in her own. The she started to thrust her cock into Dex with force. She was pounding Dex as if with the sledgehammer and woman was transported. She was swearing, shouting and moaning and she was coming.

"Are you coming, lover?" Karen asked unnecessarily, but, then she'd discovered that she like talking while fucking. "Is my bitch about to come for me. Does that cunt of yours like my cock?"

"I've never talked like that before," she said to herself and she looked down on Dex, this helpless woman under her control and she rather liked the feeling.

"Oh, fuck my cunt, Karen, fuck it, fuck it..."

The Dex could only scream "Yes, yes, yes," as wave after wave of orgasmic impulse surged through her. As she reach her climax she gripped Karen even tighter with her legs. Karen collapsed on her. She held her. She moved her cock in and out imperceptibly, just the hint of the motion. Dex just purred like a cat.

It would have been 30 minutes later when Karen said with a start, "Is that the time?"

"Dex, we better get moving. I have things to do and people to meet."

She looked down on that long, slim hipped and perfectly put together girl/boy and thought, 'How lucky am I?'

Ekphrasis
Ekphrasis
62 Followers