All Comments on 'Karen & The Pool Boy Ch. 03'

by Mama Karen

Sort by:
  • 26 Comments
walkingeaglewalkingeagleabout 18 years ago
Extremly vivid and hot!

This series is absolutely wonderful! The vivid descriptiuons are sure to arouse!

It would be a shame for it to end---

Great work! Wonderful!

rgraham666rgraham666about 18 years ago
Nice!

Very hot.

The language built the scenario, its setting and the emotions involved so nicely.

Well done.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
hot hotter the hottest

hey karen

your story is so sexy and hot, that my dick was exploding without touching him. please continue this hot story. would like to see mor of your beatiful and sinful body. even making love in the www.

yours sincerly

pit

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
the same

what is next with the pool boy in the pool house?? In the bedroom in public somewhere??You can only go so far with a story like this...it is a classic tale of the worker and boss.

bigevilonebigeviloneabout 18 years ago
Great Stories!

I really enjoyed all three of your stories. They are very well written and excite me much more than most authors.

Keep up the good work, I look forward to reading many more of your submissions.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Very hot!!!

Your stories are very hot. The only thing that might make them more exciting is more pictures of you to look at while reading them.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
More pool boy stories, please!

Karen,

We anxiously await more pool boy stories, or incest, if you please. You have more fans than you realize!

kkenw1@aol.com

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
what a way to lose your viginity mmmmmm

Hi karen

where do i start to express my gratitude , for this well written series of stories , just wonderful refreashing , to read somthing so clean cut and not over the top ,just perfect from my personal point of view, please carry on this has a long way to go yet, maybe somthing along the lines of the lads mother finds out, and blackmails you into a lesbian affair with her, which then lets you involve the son and mom in incest, well thats for you to decide .

all the best

Tyrone

JackRoyalJackRoyalover 17 years ago
Great series!

I'd love to see part 4 of this story! Also, any others

you can come up with. You seem to have a knack for the Older Woman Seduces Younger Man type of stories. I bet you could come up with a hot Aunt/nephew of Stepmother/stepson combination. Keep up the good work!

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Where were you 30 years ago

I missed my chance when I was younger, but maybe now I can find a sexy pool owner who's looking for a more 'experienced' attendent.

HughJardHughJardover 17 years ago
Wonderfully Hot

A wonderfully Hot series of stories that just get better and better. Here's hoping that you keep writing for a long time!

HughJardHughJardover 17 years ago
Wonderfully Hot

A wonderfully Hot series of stories that just get better and better. Here's hoping that you keep writing for a long time!

Harper2Harper2almost 15 years ago
WOW

Three great stories that had me hot and hard. WOW

Can't wait to read more of your work

dpointerdpointerover 14 years ago
So Hot

Please write more

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Excellent expression of your prurient nature

Good characters. Your excellent grasp of male & female points of view shows you reference both personal experience & thoughful imagination. Good pace. Enough detail to paint a great picture, but not enough to weary the reader. Valid subject. The quantity of lust teenage boys have for older women is too great to measure. It is wasted suffering because those women always have plenty of men available & are not interested in boys. Thanks for helping me warmly remember those feelings.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago

Enjoyed the story. Good pace and a different slant.

Really appreciated the photo with the personal.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
this is amazing

I'm in college right now and the way you describe jared, is a lot like myself. Also you have no idea about how hot this is. You've done an excellent job with this story!

Thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Breathless...

I've just read all three stories... and they've left me breathless and soaking wet, thinking of the young guys I've seduced over the years.... nicely done!

Claire

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago

Awesome . Please keep on writing.

stacejostacejoabout 9 years ago
MMMMMMM

More please...

wendy53wendy53over 5 years ago
pool boy

nice story :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Pregnancy???

Did Jared get Karen pregnant?? What did Phil have to say????

Crusader235Crusader235over 5 years ago
So hot

Such a Hot pool boy story. But 12 years since this entry. We do Hope this author found fame and fortune. Five well deserved Stars!

chytownchytownalmost 4 years ago
Great Series*****

I wish you would have submitted more stories to Literotica. I enjoyed reading this series very much!! Thanks for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
More please

I have enjoyed reading all 3 of the pool boy stories! Please consider continuing the story of Karen and Jared.

Crusader235Crusader235over 1 year ago

2006 is a long time ago. Highly doubtful any more chapters are coming. That's unfortunate, they was a fun read.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous