Karen and Tim - Sibling Love Pt. 01

Story Info
A story of sister and brother love.
909 words
4.28
17.4k
26

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 08/25/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I am going to recount a story from my teens that I remember so fondly that I want to share it with you readers.

My name is Karen and I was 19. My brother, Tim, was 18. Our two bedrooms were upstairs in our home next to each other's and far away from our parent's bedroom, whose was downstairs.

One sweltering hot summer night, I was lying in bed in my flimsy pjs. Unfortunately, there was no air conditioning in our home, so we had to rely on whatever breeze might be blowing in through our open windows. We also had light shining in through our windows from the street lights lining our block outside.

This night, I was very horny and I knew I had to find some relief. I lifted the top of my pjs and took it off so I could fondle my nipples. They quickly became hard in my fingers. I continued to fondle them and pinched and pulled them. I could see and feel them getting harder.

I was getting very turned on. My hands traveled down my body into my pj bottoms to my pussy hair and between my legs. I was so wet I inserted a finger inside myself. It felt so good, but I wanted more!

I took off my pj bottoms and panties. I began to pump my finger in and out of my pussy quickly and this started to feel wonderful. I inserted another finger and this felt even better!

By this time, I could tell my clit was getting hard because I could feel it throbbing. I began to fondle my clit and it felt wonderful! It was getting bigger and harder under my finger. I could feel myself getting closer to my orgasm. I continued to finger myself with my other hand so I was very close. Just a few more rubs over the tip of my clit and I came with a force not to be believed! Sometimes you cum harder than others. This was one of those times!

It was so hard not to moan out loud, but I didn't want my brother to hear me in the next room as our doors were open to allow whatever little air there was circulating through our rooms.

As I lay there, coming down from my pleasure, I put my pjs back on. Suddenly, I heard a noise coming from Tim's room. I wasn't sure what it was as I had never heard it before. I held my breath and listened more carefully. It was a slicking, squishing, regular sound.

Well, I got up and peaked around the corner of the door into his room. I could see him lying on his bed through the dappled light shining through the windows. There he was, naked, and furiously stroking his cock. He was masturbating right there in front of me! I immediately got turned on and wet again.

I don't know what came over me, but I boldly stepped into his room and went over to stand right in front of him. I asked him, "Can I watch?" Well, I scared him half to death and he immediately stopped and covered himself.

I asked him not to stop and to please let me watch. I told him I would play with myself and that he could watch me, too. I could see his cock throbbing under the blanket.

He hesitated for a second. He kept touching himself through the blanket. I could tell he was very turned on and that he didn't want to stop what he had started. Then he moved the blanket aside and said, "OK, let's do it." I quickly sat down in a chair across from his bed and took off my pj top and bottoms. I played with my nipples with one hand and fingered my pussy with the other.

I was still sopping wet from my orgasm so my fingers slid in easily. I fondled my clit and it got bigger and harder under my fingers. He grabbed his cock and started to stroke it up and down. I had seen a few cocks in my life by then, but his was huge! I just stared in awe, getting more turned on by the second!

I was so close, I knew I wouldn't last long. He seemed pretty turned on, too, because he was stroking faster and faster. He was just staring at me fondling myself as he stroked himself harder and faster.

Suddenly, he said, "I'm going to cum!" I was ready, too. He started to shoot long ropes of white cum onto his belly and chest over and over. Well, this was all I could take. I rubbed my clit one final time and I came, too, in waves and waves, squeezing my legs together, as I felt each wave wash over me. Now, I was moaning out loud. Tim was, too

We slowly came to our senses and agreed that we had really liked what we had done. After one last look at each other's naked bodies, he put on some briefs and I put on my pjs. We decided we should probably go to sleep.

So I went back to my room to bed and soon fell sound asleep. That night, all I did was dream about what had happened with Tim and his huge cock, and what fun things we could do together in the days ahead!