Karen and Tim - Sibling Love Pt. 02

Story Info
A continuing experience between two loving siblings.
901 words
4.36
15.6k
20

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 08/25/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Want2CUMM
Want2CUMM
23 Followers

FORWARD:

After their mutual masturbation experience, the ice between Karen and Tim had been broken.

*

One evening, not long after our mutual masturbation experience and when our parents were out of town, I went into Tim's room to find him on his bed watching porn on TV and slowly rubbing his cock through his khakhi shorts. I could tell he was not quite hard.

I asked him if I could come in. He said, "Yeah, of course. Come lay next to me." He plumped up some pillows and I went to lay next to him. We were touching all along our sides because his bed wasn't that big.

I felt a shiver of excitement go through me at our close proximity. He continued to fondle his cock through his shorts.

I could feel my nipples getting hard through my bra under my thin tank top and I was sure Tim could see them bursting through my top.

I was getting turned on as Tim continued to fondle his cock through his shorts. I could see that he was getting hard. I started to play with my nipples.

I wanted more so I suggested that we strip down. Tim agreed. We quickly removed our clothes and lay back down on the bed.

In the light from the TV, I could see that Tim had a great body. He had great muscles, a slim waist, and then there was his big hard cock standing out from the front of his body!

I've been told that I'm pretty good looking with medium length brunette hair, brown eyes, fairly large breasts with large nipples, a thin waist, and what one guy called a "candy-apple ass."

Tim was now steadily stroking his cock and he was fully hard. My nipples were hard, too, and I was pulling and pinching them. We were watching each other as we had done before, getting more turned on by the minute.

I moved my hand down my body and slid my finger into my pussy. I was wet! I brought my finger up to my mouth and tasted myself. Tim let out a low moan.

I could see pre-cum on the tip of his cock as he continued to stroke himself. I returned my finger to my pussy and inserted another one to follow the first. I plunged them in and out more quickly now. I was getting very turned on.

Well, I wanted more so I moved around and down towards Tim's cock. I took it into my hand and began to stroke it up and down and up and down. He let out a low moan so I knew he liked what I was doing.

After a bit, I brought my face down close to Tim's cock. I began to lick his cock up and down. He sucked in a breath and let out a low groan from deep in his throat.

His sister was sucking his cock! I continued licking, moving down to his balls. I moved back up to his cock, licking him up and down. I then began to suck him, but I couldn't take all of him in so I stroked him while I sucked him.

During this time, Tim was pinching and pulling my nipples followed by his mouth. He sucked and gently bit them which I just loved!

He moved his hand down to my pussy plunging his finger into me and taking his thumb to rub over my clit moving over it gently. I let out a low moan letting him know he was doing the right thing.

He moved around and began to lick my pussy lips and inside me. I was very wet by this time and he was lapping up my juices. He licked up to my clit, flicking it gently with his tongue.

I continued sucking his big hard cock and pulled him deep into my throat while I stroked him as well. I could tell he was near his climax as I was, too.

Suddenly, Tim cried out, "Karen, "I'm going to cum!" I wanted him to cum in my mouth so I continued to suck him and felt him begin to shoot his load into my mouth and down my throat. He kept pulsing into my mouth and some of his cum overflowed and ran down my chin. There was so much!

At the same time, Tim gave one final flick to my clit while he plunged two fingers into my pussy, and I exploded with a huge orgasm! I writhed around on the bed, pushing myself against his tongue and squeezing his head between my legs. I kept cumming and cumming until I was too sensitive to cum anymore.

We both collapsed on the bed, exhausted. We moved around until we were next to each other. We gently kissed each other which we had never done before. Our tongues met. It was so sweet -- a perfect ending to our lovemaking.

We talked about sleeping together, but our parents were due home early in the morning so I had to return to my room.

After a final kiss, I grabbed my clothes and said, "I love you, Tim. Tonight was so special. Good night." He said, I love you, Karen. I enjoyed it, too. Good night."

I went off to my room to bed, wondering what the future might hold for us.


Want2CUMM
Want2CUMM
23 Followers